Starstruck (the Idea of Alway...

By ghosttotheparty

"Just let me." Jens's voice was all he could hear. "Let me love you." Lucas let him. More

Vrijdag 22:21
Vrijdag 22:47
Zaterdag 00:16
texts - Lucas and Jens
Zaterdag 11:07
Zaterdag 11:19
Zaterdag 16:27
texts - Lucas and Jens
Zondag 13:36
Maandag 14:13
Dinsdag 12:08
Woensdag 19:47
Donderdag 20:07
Vrijdag 11:13
Zaterdag 24:47
Zondag 10:27
Maandag 10:18
Dinsdag 23:37
Dinsdag 23:58
Woensdag 00:13
Woensday 00:27
Woensdag 11:17
Texts - Jens and Lucas
Donderdag 16:32
Vrijdag 22:17
Zaterdag 13:52
Zondag 14:48
Maandag 01:15
Maandag 17:19
Dinsdag 08:03
Dinsdag 22:14
Woensdag 11:28
Dondersdag 13:03
Texts - Jens and Robbe
Vrijdag 12:34
Zaterdag 21:21
Zondag 9:37
Maandag 7:58
Texts - Lucas and Jens
Maandag 16:47
Dinsdag 13:06
Woensdag 20:54
Dondersdag 13:18
Dondersdag 17:38
Vrijdag 19:09
Zaterdag 12:19
Zondag 14:37
Mondag 10:42
Dinsdag 17:26
Woensdag 11:49
Woensdag 12:27
Dondersdag 17:48
Vrijdag 19:47
Vrijdag 20:57
Zaterdag 01:13
Zaterdag 01:23
Zaterdag 03:12
Zondag 12:27
Maandag 01:09
Dinsdag 08:11
Woensdag 17:12
Donderstag 16:39
Donderdag 20:57
Vrijdag 19:07
Vrijdag 20:37
Vrijdag 23:47
Zaterdag 10:17
Zondag 13:08
Maandag 14:18
Dinsdag 18:21
Woensdag 10:47
Woensdag 15:09
Donderdag 19:58
Vrijdag 21:12
Vrijdag 22:37
Playlist

Donderdag 15:38

55 0 0
By ghosttotheparty

LUCAS
They decided to meet at the skate park. Lucas showed up first, only by a few minutes. He had kept Jens's skateboard from the last time they hung out, and he sat on it at the top of the half-pipe, in the same place they had hung out before.

"Hey." Lucas turned when he heard Jens's voice, and shut off his phone and stuffed it in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Hey." He lifted his hand up as Jens sat next to him, and Jens slapped their palms together before holding onto his hand and bringing up to touch his forehead and then dropping it. "All's good?"

"Yeah," Lucas said a little breathlessly. "I have something for you." He reaches behind himself and grabbed the backpack he brought with him. He could feel Jens looking at him while he unzipped it and dug around in it,  feelings round the jacket, wallet, and snacks he brought with him.

"You ready?" he asked as he looked up into Jens's eyes. Jens shifted to face him completely.

"Yeah," he said, smiling.

Lucas pulled out a small brown teddy bear.

Jens's jaw dropped as he smiled widely.

"No way." Jens started to laugh as he reached for it. Lucas handed it to him and started to giggle as well.

"I went out with Ralph, Milan, and Zoë last night and I saw it, so I had to get it." Jens looked from the best to Lucas happily and held the bear to his chest.

"I love it." He leaned forward and bumped his forehead into Lucas's.

Lucas's breath hitched and his smile faltered for a split second as Jens looked away, back at the bear. He had a fond smile on his face.

When Jens looked back up at Lucas, they both started to laugh.

"You're sitting on your gift, by the way," Jens said as he unzipped his own bag to put the bear in.

"Wait, seriously?"

Jens looked at him. "Yeah." He looked serious.

"But I have a board at home," Lucas said like he was asking him.

"But you don't have that board at home, do you?"

"No?" Jens started to laugh again.

"There you go then. A little piece of me to hang on to." Jens lifted his chin up as he said it, and leaned back. Lucas copied him.

"Well. I love it." He leaned in and touched their foreheads again, and Jens's smile grew. Jens reached back into his bag and pulled out a joint and a lighter.

"Yeah?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah." Lucas took the joint, put it between his lips, and leaned forward slightly for Jens to light it. Lucas looked at Jens's face as he did, Jens focused on lighting the joint, staring at Lucas's mouth. As he pulled the lighter away, he looked up to Lucas's eyes and Lucas smiled around the joint, inhaling.

He took the joint away from his mouth, exhaling out his mouth and inhaling the smoke through his nose, and held it up, the burning end facing himself. Jens leaned forward as he put the lighter back in his back and took it into his mouth, keeping eye contact with Lucas. Lucas let go of the joint when Jens held it and smiled softly as he exhaled. Jens pulled his phone out of his bag and took the joint from his mouth.

"More questions." Lucas smiled again. He pulled the skateboard out from under himself and out his bag on top of it, and leaned back, laying on them.

"Okay."

Jens took another drag as he opened his phone and scrolled. "What public spaces do you feel most comfortable in?"

Lucas looked up as he thought.

"Uh...I guess skateparks. I like libraries too. They're quiet."

Jens nodded and held the phone out to Lucas.

Lucas skipped through some questions, finding them boring.

"What's the best concert you've ever been to?" Lucas asked, and put the phone on his chest to look at Jens while he thought.

"Mm." Jens took the joint out of his mouth and held it out to Lucas. "Kid Noize. I went with Robbe earlier this year. That was super fun." Jens took his phone off Lucas's chest and scrolled again. Lucas watched him as he took a drag. He noticed that Jens's eyebrows furrowed as he read. It was cute.

"If you were reborn, would you rather be born in the past or the future?" He looked over at Lucas.

"Future. For sure." Lucas inhaled again and then held the joint out for Jens. Jens took, briefly pausing as their finger brushed each other.

"Why?"

"The past sucks. Everyone was racist and homophobic and shit." Jens brought the joint to his lips. "I mean obviously people still are, but it's not as bad as it was. Nobody goes to prison for being gay. Usually. In some places that is a crime."

"Yeah." Jens exhaled. They were quiet for a second, looking at each other.

"The future might be shit too, though. The world might be ending. But we'll see."

Jens chuckled, and held his phone out for Lucas to take.

"Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you're told?" Jens looked away as he thought. He held the blunt out for Lucas and Lucas passed his phone over as he took it. 
     "Uhm..." Lucas used one hand to take a drag and then held his other hand over Jens's, where it was propping him up. Lucas traced one of his fingers over the back of his hand, distracting him.

"Uhm." Jens didn't move his hand. "Shit." He started laughing quietly.

"Your answer is..." Lucas raised his eyebrows at him, continuing to touch his hand.

"Lose the ability to lie."

"Why?"

"You're making me think too much."

"If this amount of thinking is difficult, how much do you think usually?" Lucas teased, gently laying his hand on Jens's.

"Rude." Jens lifted his hand up and turned it around so their palms were touching. "I don't usually lie anyway unless it's a white lie that doesn't really matter. So, it wouldn't really affect anything, I don't think."

Lucas took another drag before holding it out for Jens, holding his breath until Jens was inhaling.

He slowly let the smoke out of his mouth, letting it drift around his face. Instead of looking at his phone for another question, Jens watched. He lifted his hand up, taking Lucas's with it, and moved his body closer so he could hold Lucas's hand in his lap.

Jens smoothed his thumbs over Lucas's palm, and Lucas closed his eyes.

JENS
Jens smiled at Lucas's peaceful face. Lucas was almost smiling, but not quite. Almost like the Mona Lisa. But prettier.

They gave up on asking questions and instead just sat together in silence. Jens traced the lines on Lucas's palm, and Lucas sighed, turning his head to look at Jens through half-closed eyes. He looked sleepy.

It became dark. There was no one else at the skate park and no one else around the skate park. Jens could tell that Lucas wasn't asleep, because he kept smiling softly as Jens held his hand, straightening out his fingers, and running his own fingers down them. Jens would hold the joint in front of Lucas's mouth, and say his name. Lucas opened his eyes for a second and then opened his mouth, letting Jens place it between his lips. 

When it got to the point that they couldn't smoke it anymore, Jens let go of Lucas's hand, dropping it onto his leg, where Lucas softly ran his thumb back and forth and reached into his bag. He pulled out the bear, setting it on Lucas's chest, where Lucas caught it with his other hand and laughed when he opened his eyes to see what it was. Jens pulled out a small plastic bag and put the remaining joint in it before closing the bag and putting it back. He then grabbed his phone from where it was sitting on the ground next to him and opened his camera, taking a photo of Lucas, with his eyes closed, and the teddy bear on his chest. The flash alerted Lucas, and he looked over before covering his face with the bear and laughing.

"No..."

"Yes..." Jens said back, taking another. "It's cute."

"You're cute," Lucas shot back, his voice muffled by the bear. Jens laughed and turned the camera to front-facing, and turned himself around, Lucas's hand falling off his lap. Jens laid his head on Lucas's chest and held up the phone.

"Lucas, look."

Lucas moved the bear and smiled at the camera, holding the bear up next to Jens's head. Jens snapped a picture and laughed again.

"Cute."

Lucas dropped his head on his backpack again and dropped his bear-free hand on Jens's head, putting his fingers in his hair. Jens sighed and closed his eyes for a second. They laid there for a few minutes before Jens broke the silence.

"Come on, I wanna take you somewhere."

Jens got up, and Lucas groaned, still with his eyes closed. Jens grabbed the bear from next to Lucas and stuffed it in his bag, then stood and turned to look at Lucas.

"Lu, come on..."

He grabbed Lucas's hands and pulled him up until Lucas finally sat up and grabbed his backpack.

When they were both standing with their bags on, skateboards in hand, Lucas said, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.5K 17
"Tell me you love me Johnny! Like me! Feel something for me! Please. Just say it, please. Even if you don't mean it!"
26.4K 817 20
"Despite me realizing how much I love and adore you,we can never be together because...you shall leave me one day." "I won't leave you."
4K 76 14
I know they want us to pretend but I can't help but love him. They tell us to keep our relationship secret but how can I do that when all I want to d...
psycho By A₹¥@

Fanfiction

18.1K 786 34
where Namjoon is suffering from anxiety and depression someone came to his life changed it with love. But he doesn't know he is in more trouble. sir~...