Distance // Kim Yohan X1 Wei...

By tunawere62

Haewon lied her head on Yohan's chest with her hand locking his. "I love you",she said to Yohan. Yohan smiled... More

Prologue
X
X-1
X-2
X-3
X-4
X-5
X-6
X-7
X-8
X-9
X-10
X-11
X-12
X-13
X-14
X-15
X-16
X-17
X-18
X-19
X-20
X-21
X-22
X-23
X-24
X-25
X-26
X-27
X-28
X-29
X-30
X-31
X-32
X-33

X-34

440 15 5
By tunawere62

1 month later

Yohan walked then sat at the seat looking at the railway infront of him.

His eyes bewildered looking at his surroundings enjoying his time as a 'normal' citizen.

He stared back at the train who stopped infront of him then smiled.

Thought came inside his head while the train started to leave.

He closed his eyes enjoying the sounds and noises of his surroundings.

As he was closing his eyes,he felt like someone sat beside him.

He curved a smile then slowly opened his eyes but he didnt want to turn his face to look at the person beside him.

He didnt dare to because,

He didnt deserved it.

"You came?",Yohan asked while his eyes still looking at the view infront of him.

"Hmm",the person beside him replied.

Both of them became silence as they both didnt talk to each other for a long time.

Yohan didnt want to waste any time especially today's the day that he was waiting for..or the last day of being together.

"How are you?",Yohan asked.

"Fine,you?"

"Yup,still here",Yohan replied.

After the question,they both became silence again.

Even they didnt talk,Yohan still felt happy,thats the only time that he have or more like...he only have.

"Thank you",Yohan broke the silence.

Haewon didnt replied,she looked down on the ground.

"Thank you and im sorry",Yohan said to her.

"Me too",Haewon replied to him.

Yohan started to feel the nerves aching inside of him.

The sadness started to drain through him rather than skating over his skin.

The voice of her who he missed the most flowed his dissapointment of himself through his veins and deadened his mind.

He once realized a tear started to drop from the corner of his eye.

The tear of sadness,embarrasment, guiltness and despair.

"I miss you",he didnt dare to say out loud.

He wiped his tear as a train stopped at the station.

He knew thats the end,the end of the time that he will cherished forever.

"Goodbye,Haewon~",Yohan said to Haewon.

Haewon slightly smiled,

"Goodbye,Yohan",she slowly stood then took a deep breath before she walked away from him.

She slowly walked then stopped at the door waiting for someone.

Yohan slowly turned his face to look at Haewon but then a guy walked out from the train then ran to Haewon,hugged her.

"I thought you didnt want to come",Seungyeon kissed at Haewon's cheek then hugged her tight.

"I just want to surprise you",Haewon replied.

Yohan felt happy when he saw her smile,at least the smile will be the last memory he have for Haewon.

He took out his iPad from his bag then search at Naver about his news.

He looked at all the hot topics regarding him as he felt funny when he read it.

He tapped on a video that have been posted a month before.

--

"I...Kim Yohan decided to retire from this entertainment industry",Yohan said in a press conference that he made without his company's consent.

All of the audience especially the reporters were so shocked when they heard him.

His manager suddenly barged in the hall tried to stop him but he insisted to continue.

Rena felt so ashamed so she and her manager walked away hurriedly from the hall.

All the reporters started to attack him with all the questions to find out more about him.

Yohan didnt replied as he was fascinated with the chaos that happened infront of him.

But then,one question managed to gain his attention.

"Yohan,is it about the girl named Haewon?"

Yohan quickly turned his head to the reporter who asked the question.

All of the reporters were also interested with the question as the hall suddenly became quiet.

His manager tried to gave a sign to him to not answer it but he ignored his manager then moved his body closer to the microphone infront of him.

"I..i lost her because of myself.I..im sorry Haewon",he said as his mind started to fill up with all the memories he have with Haewon.

He suddenly smiled then looked back to all the reporters,

"Can i sing a song for the last time?",he asked.

Most of the reporters nodded as they was trying to find a scoop.

"This song is not my song,its paul kim's song and its Haewon's favourite song",he said.

Are you happy after meeting me,too?

Im sorry that i have more that i couldnt give you

Im selfish and unstable but i wanted to treat you well

I think i found a perfect love that i've waiting for a long time

Because you held me and gave me energy

Because you hugged me by being considerate lovingly

--

Tears dropped at the screen of his iPad.

He started to felt the tightening at his throat as there only a short intake of his breath.

Once that first tear broke free,the rest followed in an unbroken stream.

People who walked past by him started to notice him.

"Hey,is that Kim Yohan?"

"Omg! Is he crying?"

"Such a shame for him,he already have a good future"

"I cant believe i like him before,im so stupid back then"

All the people who walked passed him started to talk about him.

But for Yohan,he barred the world away for him.

All he have at that time its just memories that he wished he can experienced it again.

His bottom lip quivered as his shoulders dropped in resignation.

He felt the water creeped out from his eyes.

His vision started to become blurry so he quickly stopped crying then wiped back his tears.

He looked back at Haewon who was still hugging Seungyeon.

He didnt want to miss any piece of Haewon before he will never get to see her anymore.

He smiled widely while sniffled quietly as his tears threatening him to creep out from his eyes.

Haewon released her hug then linked her arm to Seungyeon,

"Lets go eat together",Haewon said to Seungyeon.

Seungyeon pinched her nose,

"Lets go"

As they walked,Haewon felt like she wanted to look at Yohan for the last time.

She turned her head to look for Yohan but Yohan wasnt there anymore.

She slightly smiled before Seungyeon looked at her.

"What are you looking at?",he asked.

Haewon shooked her head,

"Nothing,lets go~"

They smiled at each other then walked away from the station.

"Goodbye,love~"

-The end-

P/S:Thank you so much for reading my story!!Im so sorry for updating it late cause i got busy with some stuff but i really really appreciate all my readers so thank you so much and i really love u guys❤❤ thank you for your support,your tine,your vote and your comments!!You guys are super awesome!!

Feel free to read my other stories and follow me haha..

You guys can also dm me if you want to talk haha..

Last but not least,happy new year❤❤❤ and dont forget to support X1 🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 968 40
[COMPLETED] "So finally our love story has ended." Seungmin said smiling. "No, our love story is a neverending story." Hyunjin said, holding his han...
230K 6.9K 37
he whisper at her ear. " i heard that you like my smile" she smirks and whisper back at him. "and i heard that you want to be closer to me'
70.3K 3.1K 18
He was suffering, and the constant stinging in his throat wasn't the problem. In fact, looking at them hug, hold hands, and exchange their love, was...
52.8K 829 44
The moment I saw you, I knew that I want you. "I took the chance and it lead me to you" Where everything starts with an NDA. (Non disclosure agreeme...