X-10

Yohan entered the meeting room after he was called by his manager.

"Yohan,come",the manager welcomed him in.

He looked inside when he saw Wooseok and his manager were also there.

Wooseok was looking at his phone,doesnt even pay attention to his surroundings.

Yohan took a seat beside his manager,facing Wooseok.

"So,we already discussed with the boss and he decided to let both of you go to the 'Monthly Idol' show",he explained.

"Huh,for what?",Wooseok asked after he put down his phone.

The manager cleared his throat,

"As both of you are labelmates,we want you to introduce your junior at the show because the theme for that episode is sunbae-hoobae.Besides,you are so popular in this music industry so we hope that Yohan can also become popular like you too",he explained to Wooseok.

The manager turned to Yohan,

"Are you ok with that?",he asked.

Yohan nodded and replied him with a smile but he didnt even dare to look at Wooseok.

"So I guess both of you already understand.The shoot will be tomorrow so be prepare"

After they end the meeting,Wooseok stood then leave the meeting room without saying goodbye.

Yohan looked at him walked away from the meeting room.

"He's always like that"

Yohan turned to his side when Wooseok's manager stood beside him talking to him.

"He always act like that to everyone.Just ignore and act like both of you are close at the show soon",he said.

Both of them became quiet before Yohan started to ask him,

"Does he really like..you know..being arrogant?",he asked the manager.

The manager smiled and nodded,

"Everytime and im already get used to it.He only smiled when he have to meet his fans".

Yohan responsed to his answer with a nod but then his mind reminded him of the time when he saw Wooseok outside.

He remembered that Wooseok was smiling when he saw the people in the car but he dont know who.

"Urm..",the manager looked at Yohan.

"Does he have a girlfriend?",Yohan asked.

The manager laughed and shooked his head,

"No and he cant.Our company does not allowed all our artiste date",he reminded Yohan about the contract.

Yohan nodded before his manager called him for his next schedule.

--

Haewon locked the door before he stood infront of her house.

She was looking at his phone when she felt like something hit her leg.

When she looked down,she saw a ball leaning against her leg.

"This must be Dongpyo because it comes from Seungwoo's house",she thought.

She took the ball and turned facing Seungwoo's house.

She saw Dongpyo was hiding near the gate looking at her.

Haewon smiled and called him to come to her.

Dongpyo looked down before he slowly walked approaching Haewon.

"I guess its your ball,isnt it?",Haewon asked.

Dongpyo nodded before he slowly took the ball from Haewon's hands.

"Thank you",he thanked her.

Dongpyo turned his back before Haewon called him so he turned back facing Haewon.

"Are you playing alone?",she asked.

Dongpyo stared at Haewon before he nodded.

"Come lets play together~"

--

"Thank you for coming Hangyul",Seungwoo greeted him while served him drinks.

"Nah,im fine.Besides im looking for my sister who was living near here",he said to Seungwoo.

"Owh really!I didnt know that",he replied to Hangyul.

"But the bad thing is i dont know where she live"

Seungwoo moved closer to Hangyul,

"Why?"

Hangyul shrugged,

"We have a fight,"

"Owh",Seungwoo replied as he felt awkward with the conversation.

Seungwoo felt like he shouldnt asked Hangyul as it might hurt Hangyul a bit.

"Im gonna need to use the restroom",Hangyul said before he walked to the rest room.