Obsession Of A Psychopath

By jazzybella15

A cold sweat ran down my face as he aimed the gun at my temple and stared at me with a psycho grin. "Hunter w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:The king
Chapter 2: Tainted
Chapter 3:Friend
Chapter 4: Movie
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: Brother
Chapter7: New York
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9:vixen
Chapter 10: steam
Chapter 11:Dark Trail
Chapter 12: Beating
Chapter 13: lesson
Chapter 14: Tea
Chapter 15: kiss
Chapter 16: Moring kiss
Chapter 17: His room
Chapter 18: escaping
Chapter 19: escaped
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: Good night
Chapter 22: midnight drive
Chapter 23: Old times
Chapter 24: Secret admirer
Chapter 25: Skinned
Chapter 26: Anniversary
Chapter 27: Bevis
Chapter 28: Tractor
Chapter 29: Bullets
Chapter 30: Silver platter
Chapter 31:A vist
Chapter 32: Memory lane
Chapter 33: Brandon
Chapter 34: Payback
Chapter 35: Dinner
Chapter 36: Mom
Chapter 37: poster
Chapter 38:Bar
Chapter 39: Pacifier
Q&A
Chapter 40: Sick day
Chapter 41: Darma
Chapter 42: Weak
Chapter 43: Shares
Chapter 45: Childhood
Chapter 46: Mafia
Chapter 47: Beach house
Chapter 48: Romantic Night
Chapter 49: Crush
Chapter 50: Curse
Chapter 51: father trouble
Chapter 52: Expelled
Chapter 53: Mr Plummer
Chapter 54: Suicide
Chapter 55: Couple
Chapter 56: dress up
Chapter 57: The party
Chapter 58: Mid-night swim
Chapter 59: FBI
Chapter 60: hospital
Chapter 61: jealousy
Chapter 62: Nightmare
Chapter 63: special vist
Chapter 64: Pilots
Chapter 65: Monthasry
Chapter 66: Drinks
Chapter 67: Nina
Chapter 68: Surprise
Chapter 69: Kira
Chapter 70: House guest
A/N
Chapter 71: Aced finales
Chapter 72: Breakfast special
Chapter 73: Engaged
Chapter 74: Congratulations
Chapter 75: misunderstandings
Chapter 76: Explanation
Chapter 77: breakfast fight
Chapter 78: waiters
Chapter 79: interview
Chapter 80: Danger
Chapter 81: Blue
Chapter 82: Evidence
Chapter 83: house arrest
Chapter 84: Bait
Chapter 85: Research

Chapter 44:Mall

3K 108 23
By jazzybella15

♠ Zack's POV♠

I was finishing up a couple of things at work. I didn't have a lot if work to do in the office that day so I decided to work from home.

I was sipping my coffee when Amanda and Hunter walked in. Making out as usual.

"Uh I'm in the room thank you very much" I shouted making me pull away.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the office" hunter asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be up in your room resting" I remarked.

"Ok so I'm going to the kitchen to get a glass of water" Amanda announced then left the room.

Hunter sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes for a while.

"How did it go" I asked.

"As expected, everything is settled" he replied.

"You look like shit" I remarked.

"I feel much worse" he replied.

"I think we should take a trip down to the hospital" I suggested.

"No I'm perfectly okay. It's just a fever" he defended.

"Which should have gone down already" I urged.

"Zack I already said no" he defended.

I stood up without another word,I grabbed my keys then walked out of the door. I wasn't really in the mood to take his bullshit.

Amanda was in the apartment, I knew if she heard us she'd also support me on planing on taking hunter to the hospital which would have caused another fight between them.

I walked to the car then drove off. I decided on heading to the mall, I still had a lot of things to prepare for hunter and Amanda's special sex scene.

I wanted their first time together to be memorable and I was just remaining with a few minor details to complete the entire thing.

As I was walking around the mall,I saw Amanda's friend  shopping in Victoria's secret. I was bored and didn't have anything to do.

I walked into the shop with a smile on my face. I pretended not to have seen her and bumped into her.

"Oh Zack what are you doing here" she asked.

"Mandie wow what a surprise, I was just looking around" I answered.

"Okay?" She stated looking confused.

"So what are you doing here" I asked with a smirk.

"Well as you can see I'm shopping" she stated with a mocking grin.

"Ma'am here's the dozen lingeries you ordered" a woman said holding some lingeries.

"Thank you just pack them for Me" mandie ordered then turned to me.

"Oh wow having a busy night I see" I teased. She rolled her eyes.

"Those are for Amanda for her special night" she bulrted out.

"Oh so she told you about it" I asked.

"Well duh,I am her best friend"she answered.

" best friend huh well why is it she told me first "I challenged. She gave me a nasty glare.

"You look so hot right now" I added making her face turn red.

"What Are you still doing Here" she asked.

"The same thing you're doing, planning the special night for Amanda and hunter" I answered.

"Well then why don't we work together to make our friends night extremely special" she offered.

"My thoughts exactly" I replied.

"I'm going to grab a bite, want some"she asked.

" I'd love that "I sated.

We waited for the stuff she ordered to be ready before heading to one of the restaurants in mall. We ordered and sat just waiting for the food.

As I sat opposite mandie, I noticed how beautiful she was.
Her hair was raven black straighten and shoulder length. She had beautiful brown orbs for eyes which looked like chocolate. She had a glow on her face.

Her eyes danced with joy, her cheeks were tainted a light shed of pink, her lips oh those lips looked so kissable. They were painted in a dry pink lipstick.

The way her smile formulated on her face made something in me move. I continued staring at her with a smile.

" hey if you're done checking Me out can we start talking about what is needed for hunter and Amanda "she asked as her gaze met mine.

" I wasn't checking you out but that waitress behind you "I lied. She turned her head to look.

"You're such a cassanova,I can't believe you are undressing her" she remarked staring at me.

"What!? I'm not undressing her. I just looked in her direction and plus she's not at beautiful as you" I complimented with a wink. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah baby boy keep trying but that won't work on me" she replied also sending me a wink.

"Yeah right,I know deep down you're mentally screaming because I called you beautiful"I stated.

" you're too confident if yourself isn't it"she asked with a smirk.

"Why shouldn't I be" I asked back.

"Okay are you up for a challenge" she questioned.

"Always" I replied.

"Okay I want to see how long it can take you to get a girls number. That one over there in the corner" she challenged.

I looked over at who she was referring to and saw a young woman probably in her teens sitting alone in a corner she seemed like the shy type. I looked back at mandie and smirked.

"How long" I asked.

"Before our food gets here" she stated.

"Watch and learn" I told her then stood up.

I walked over to the girl then sat down at her table.

"Hey" I started with a sweet smile.

"Hey" she replied looking down at her lap.

"I'm Zack Adams" I introduced.

"Wha-what ar-are you doing at this table" she asked playing with her hands. She seemed really nervous.

She was really cute. She had black hair which she let hide her face. When he looked up for her lap before looking back down, I noticed she was really gorgeous, she had ocean blue eyes and full pink lips. She was breath taking. Her face was flushed, looks like she had been crying.

"I just saw you were crying so thought you could use someone to talk to" I offered.

"But you don't even know me" she defended.

"Even better, I won't tell anyone you know and I might just be helpful to you" I offered.

"I can't tell you, he'll hit me" she blurted out making me frown my eye brows.

Okay this girl needed real help.

"Who,your boyfriend" I asked.

"Who would want to date someone as ugly as me" she asked. What has she ever looked in the mirror, she was extremely gorgeous.

"A lot of people now tell me who will hit you" I asked. She broke down.

"I didn't get the job so he'll go beat me up" she cried.

Was she been abused by her family.

"Which job" i asked.

"I applied for a job and I went for the interview but the manager wanted to force himself on me. I managed to escape from him but now my dad will punish me" she cried.

I guess she's opening up now to a complete stranger, wow she was really trusting.

"Okay if you didn't get the job then why don't you come work for me" I offered. She looked up at me in shock.

"You'd really give me a job" she asked.

"Yes, I don't have a personal assistant right now so drop by the office say tomorrow" I stated.

"You'd really do that sir" she asked.

"Yes, here's my card" I said handing her my business card. She took it with shaking hands.

"I can't believe this is happening" she stated wiping her tears.

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you" I asked.

"I'm 20 years sir" she answered.

"Call me Zack. You never told me your name" I reminded with a smile.

"I'm luana" she introduced. Wow her voice sounded so sweet.

"Wow that's such a beautiful name. May I have your number" I asked.

I handed her a pen and she jointed down her number on a napkin.

"Make sure to be early tomorrow" I ordered.

"Yes,I'll even leave now so I can sleep early and wake up early"she stated. I chuckled.

" alright luana"I said tasting her name.

We said our goodbyes then she left. I walked back to mandie the placed the napkin on the table.

"And the food isn't even here" I stated taking my seat.

"What ever she was an easy target" she complained.

"No she wasn't trust me" I defended placing the napkin in my pocket.

"You're keeping it" she asked.

"Why not, she is a real sweet girl. Amanda would love her" I stated with a smile.

"And how do you know who Amanda would like" she defended.

"I live with her, we even bought a house for the three of us" I told her making her frown.

"Isn't that a little bit extreme, I mean thats just moving too fast" she stated.

"Not really I think it's okay" I stated.

The waiter came back and placed our food on the table.

"She's changed a lot since she met the both of you" mandie muttered under her breath.

"Not really. Amanda is how can I see this, uh well she's Amanda" I said making mandie give me a nasty glare.

"Meaning" she asked.

"I mean she hasn't changed, she's still tthe same. She has a heart as big as the ocean, I admire her level of Patience and understanding she trys to have with people. I mean come on having a mom like that,I would bhave snapped years ago" I explained.

"You're right, only Amanda has the strength to put up with her mom. She's really something, no wonder your friend fell for her. Is Hunter also like her" she asked as we continued eating. I laughed.

"Not in every sense. Hunter is different from other people" I stated.

"How is he different" she asked.

"Well for example he's very sensitive to certain things like noise. He hates noisy places. He is also much much more adventurous than any typical guy" I explained.

"Oh but a lot of people are like that and looking at hunter he seems the ever serious type while you are the opportunitie" she defended.

"Well hunter isn't always serious, he has a crazy side, a very crazy side. Only people who are close to him get to see it" I answered.

"How did you two meet" she asked. I paused.

"I once went over at his place for a sleep over then we just clicked. Moving forward, what do you have planned so far" I asked changing the topic.

"Uh I already bought lingeries, and I was think of getting a couple of comdoms for them" she suggested.

"Yeah no, I already have everything ready. We just need to set the look" I defended.

"What do you have ready" she asked.

"I already booked a resort with a killer view, a truck full of roses, wine,romantic music, sex pills,contraceptives, uh sex books and etc" I boasted.

"Impressive, I just all we need to do is arrange everything" she spoke.

"Yes, I think a few days from now would do" I offered.

"How's Saturday next week" she asked.

"Perfect, hunter would have been healed by then" I replied.

"Does he know" she asked.

"Not really" I answered.

"Do you think we are over doing it by butting into their business and setting this for them" she asked then we both share a look.

"Nah" we said in union.

"This is going to be so sweet" she giggled.

"Just like you are" I stated making her cheeks turn red.

"What" she asked. I laughed.

"I just made you blush. I knew I had an effect on you" I stated.

"No you don't" she defended placing her hands on her cheeks. I laughed at that action.

"I knew spending time with you would be fun" I confessed.

"I know I'm fun to be with" she stated.

"Yeah right, ms blush. I swear you get more beautiful everything you blush" I stated making her turn a dark shed if red.

"Shut up" she protested through her napkin at me as she laughed.

"I'm ready for desert what would you like" I asked.

"Ice cream would be cool" she stated.

"You're like me but in a girls version" I commented.

She didn't answer but just looked at her laps. That action reminded me of luana, she was such a sweet girl and I suddenly found myself grinning.

Mandie was really fun to be around.

______

Don't forget to vote,comment and or share.

This is the first POV of Zack's tell me how it is.

Peace ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1.6K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
90.9K 2.8K 31
Book 1 of psycopath series 🔥❤️ 2 book is on another account Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because...
894K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
172K 2.2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...