finding yunho ❀ yunwoo

By FLORISTYUNHO

» there's plenty of fish in the sea « © FLORISTYUNHO • 2019 More

❝ intro.
❝ one.
❝ two.
❝ three.
❝ four.
❝ five.
❝ six.
❝ seven.
❝ eight.
❝ nine.
❝ ten.
❝ eleven.
❝ twelve.
❝ thirteen.
❝ fourteen.
❝ fifteen.
❝ seventeen.
❝ eighteen.

❝ sixteen.

170 13 5
By FLORISTYUNHO

Wooyoung had to call Yeosang to pick them him and Yunho up from the beach. Before he only needed to carry a suitcase with a tent and all his clothes inside but now it going to be more difficult now that he had to support Yunho while walking.

While they were on call, Wooyoung didn’t mention any details about Yunho having legs and he hung up before Yeosang could even ask about it, left with a handful of questions and so he was beyond amazed when he saw them.

“How did that happen?” Yeosang gasped as he got off his car, walking towards Wooyoung and Yunho, obviously eyeing the mermaid’s legs.

“Some mermaids can do it, I guess. His great, great grandma was human. He explained but I was sleepy to focus.” Yunho looked at Wooyoung with a frown but he shorter boy was too busy giving his suitcase and the rest of his things to Yeosang. After that, he lead him to the car.

Yunho let out a relieved sigh when he leaned back against his seat after they got in. “Standing is so tiring,” he complained. Wooyoung who was sitting next to him gently caressed his thigh and leaned against his shoulder. “But cars seem scary…”

“You’re going to get used to it. Hopefully.” Wooyoung hummed softly, nuzzling against Yunho's shoulder. “And cars aren’t that scary, I guess. Also, Yeosang is an experienced driver even though we’re not going a long way now.”

“Why don’t you have a car?” The older tilted his head to look at Wooyoung.

“Had to choose between a car and moving to live here and repairing my house. I have a license but I’ve almost forgotten how to drive. Or I’m just not good at it in general.” Wooyoung chuckled.

“And anyone can drive?”

“Yeah, if you have the needed age.”

Yunho only nodded, thinking about how cool it would’ve been if his legs weren’t useless and if he could drive. But he already knew he was never going to be able to have a license because now he was existing in human's world undocumented.

Yeosang drove them to Wooyoung's house and helped with leaving everything inside while his best friend was walking with Yunho.

The mermaid felt his heart beat fast from excitement but on the other hand his head hurt a little because he tried to take his time observing everything around himself. He couldn’t. There was just too much.

He sat on the couch when they got inside and Wooyoung placed a pillow behind his neck.

“I'm gonna go now,” Yeosang announced after everything was done, patting Wooyoung on the back in the most awkward and “bro” way possible.

“Won’t you stay for a little?” Wooyoung pouted, wishing he would spend some time both with Yunho and Yeosang.

Yeosang just started walking backwards towards the front door while making gestures with his hands. Wooyoung squinted and looked at him questioningly.

“He says he has to go home because his boyfriend is there,” Yunho said, lazily resting his head against the pillow.

“Bingo.”

“How’d you figure that out?” Wooyoung turned his head and looked at Yunho over his shoulder with knitted eyebrows.

The mint haired boy shrugged. “Mingi always does that when he can’t find a good excuse and doesn’t want to straight up tell me that he wants to go hang out with Hongjoong.”

With a quiet sigh, Wooyoung walked Yeosang to the front door. “You know we’re gonna talk about this right?”

“Love you!” Yeosang gave Wooyoung a quick hug before going out and sprinting to his car.

Wooyoung shook his head lightly and closed the door. He went over to the couch and sat down next to Yunho, throwing his legs over his lap and taking one of his pillows before screaming into it. He then put the pillow down and looked at Yunho, his lips stretching into a forced but calm smile.

Yunho didn’t even need to ask what was going on. Having legs and everything along with that was already a lot to take in by Wooyoung.

He wrapped an arm around the younger's waist and pulled him closer, pressing kisses all over his face. Wooyoung giggled quietly and rested his forehead against Yunho's.

“We should go out and buy clothes for you today.” Wooyoung said while he was slowly tracing his fingers along the collar of Yunho's T-shirt. “And you should probably learn how to get used to human food that isn’t sea food. Even though sea food is still an option.” He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. “I have no idea what else to do.”

“It’s okay.” Yunho ran his fingers through Wooyoung's dark hair, pecking his lips. “I just hope I won’t be a bother for you.”

“No, no.” Wooyoung put his hands up and shook them. “Never think you’re a bother for me. We just have to figure all this out.”

He then placed his hands on Yunho's shoulders and pressed his lips against his again, kissing him multiple times.

“Oh, wait.” Yunho suddenly pulled away and looked at Wooyoung. “I have a very important question.”

“What is it?”

“Uhm… Where do humans go when they need to pee? I mean, I don’t need to now but…”

Wooyoung was staring at Yunho for a while, thinking how he really had thought that was a good enough reason for him to just break the kiss. “I will show you where the bathroom is when you need to go... But now that you asked, where do mermaids go?”

“Just in the water.” Yunho shrugged.

Wooyoung squinted, not sure if he should be disgusted or concerned about all the times they had gone swimming together. “That’s…”

Before he could say anything else, Yunho interrupted. “Don’t you dare say anything, I know humans use the sea as a public restroom.”

Wooyoung's lips stretched into an awkward smile. “I don’t, I'm civilized,” he said through gritted teeth. Even he didn’t believe himself.

“Sometimes I know better than you so don’t say such big words, cutie.” Yunho placed a finger against Wooyoung's lips to shush him. What he didn’t expect was Wooyoung to bite him. “Hey, what was that for?” He exlaimed, lightly hitting the other’s shoulder.

“I was tempted,” Wooyoung responded in his defense. He took Yunho's hand and gently kissed his finger. “Also, you deserve it because you implied I’m uncivilized.”

“Did my baby get offended?” Yunho booped Wooyoung's nose and it was like a lesson never learned because he totally didn’t expect the second bite his finger received. “Stop that!”

“I'm not your baby.” The shorter crossed his arms and frowned. “You still haven’t asked me out. Yes, I'm going to keep being stubborn about it until I die if i have to."

“Well, the good news is that now I can ask you out because I can take you on a date and make it romantic. You know I want it that way.” Yunho grinned and wrapped both his arms around Wooyoung's waist, kissing him gently. “Don’t bite,” he whispered against his lips as a warning before closing his eyes and feeling Wooyoung kiss back. He smiled into the kiss and started slowly caressing the latter’s lower back.

Wooyoung moved his hands to the back of Yunho's neck and melted under his touch, lightly tangling his fingers in his hair. “I’m really glad you’re here even though you self invited yourself,” he giggled.

“You weren’t going to leave me just like that either way, were you?” Yunho nibbled down on Wooyoung's lower lip.

“There’s no way we could know that know,” the other giggled once again muffledly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 345 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
1K 63 21
Le sequel to Finding Our Treasure~ Ft. A.C.E. :3 cuz lowkey became a choice so xD #ChoiceTiny
8.1K 287 13
"ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ. ꜱᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ. ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ." ©ɢᴀʟᴀxʏꜰᴏx_¹⁷¹² #2 - ateez...
457K 9.5K 81
𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑢𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑.