Leonardo |✔|

By Yummychocochick

"You've watched me fall, but now you'll see me rise." The most powerful Alpha, Leonardo Ruzzox ruled over no... More

Teaser Trailer
Main Casts
Prologue
♟ Chapter 1 ♟
♟ Chapter 2 ♟
♟ Chapter 3 ♟
♟ Chapter 4 ♟
♟ Chapter 5 ♟
♟ Chapter 6 ♟
♟ Chapter 7 ♟
♟ Chapter 8 ♟
♟ Chapter 9 ♟
♟ Chapter 10 ♟
♟ Chapter 11 ♟
♟ Chapter 12 ♟
♟ Chapter 13 ♟
♟ Chapter 14 ♟
♟ Chapter 15 ♟
♟ Chapter 16 ♟
♟ Chapter 17 ♟
♟ Chapter 18 ♟
♟ Chapter 19 ♟
♟ Chapter 20 ♟
♟ Chapter 21 ♟
♟ Chapter 22 ♟
♟ Chapter 23 ♟
♟ Chapter 24 ♟
♟ Chapter 25 ♟
♟ Chapter 26 ♟
♟ Chapter 27 ♟
♟ Chapter 28 ♟
♟ Chapter 29 ♟
♟Chapter 30♟
♟Chapter 31♟
♟Chapter 32♟
♟Chapter 33♟
♟Chapter 34♟
♟Chapter 35♟
♟Chapter 36♟
♟Chapter 37♟
♟Chapter 38♟
♟Chapter 39♟
♟Chapter 40♟
♟Chapter 41♟
♟Chapter 42♟
♟Chapter 43♟
♟Chapter 44♟
♟Chapter 45♟
♟Chapter 46♟
♟Chapter 47♟
♟Chapter 48♟
♟Chapter 49♟
♟Chapter 50♟
Squeal Sequel!
Author's Note

Author's Note

18.4K 249 72
By Yummychocochick

Hello friends!

∆You can skip chapters 2 and 3 if you want. It consists of stuff about the female lead getting ill-treated by her family and shifting to a new town.

The story moves from present to past as the mates would be reincarnating. Don't worry, I have made sure it isn't going to be confusing.

It's going to be having little elements of moderate fantasy. But three-fourth of the story is based on the werewolf genre.

English isn't my first language. Just a small warning as the book may have many errors which I would be editing soon.

My characters are a mess. They aren't going to be perfect and be the lovely couples.

Correct me at the places where you feel it wrong. I would surely accept it and please don't be rude. Just giving a small point here like the other authors though I know you won't be.

The prologue would only be in the third person's P.O.V. Rest of the book would be in first person's point of view.

Enjoy and I hope you would read my book till the end.

EDIT: There're a few spelling errors in the below description and it can't be corrected as I've lost the actual images.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 24 5
Luna's Law is the belief that every Omega and Alpha has a soulmate that helps them fulfill their destiny. They're opposite and equal. From the days o...
1M 30.7K 33
Before I could blank he suddenly ran up to me at an impossible speed and grabbed me by the nape of my neck, not giving me a chance to say something o...
110K 5.5K 37
Gemma was born a witch and has made a name for herself at the age of twenty. She's a very strong and powerful witch but also is the most feared, part...
5M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...