๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐˜๐'๐’ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๏ฟฝ...

By DOUXADOLLZ

๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘; ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’... More

DESCRIPTION + PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
ANNOUCMENTTT
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
NEW BOOK
ELEVEN
TWELVE
PICK YOUR CHARACTER!!
THIRTEEN

FOUR

8.3K 560 319
By DOUXADOLLZ

+ BROOKLYN —APRIL

                 ❝I WOKE UP AT 6 GETTING READY FOR A LONG DAY OF SCHOOL.❞ My eyes stayed fixed on the celling wanting to once again sleep my problems away. But then I remembered my responsibility's and wanting to graduate on time and ended up in the steaming hot shower.

After going over my hygiene I stepped out the foggy bathroom with a white towel wrapped around me and was met with; Rashad my moms sorry excuse of a boyfriend.

"Look who it is, little tuff muff" he placed the cold beer to his lips taking a long swallow before smiling at me. I blinked back the creepiness in his strong groggily voice.

The one time I leave my clothes in my room he comes out of no where basically grilling me with hunger. I hated that my mom stayed with him— he was a drunk and druggy— plus had a wife at home.

I don't understand— him and Israel were in the same boat with there abuses to hardcore toxicity. But of course she chose to leave her blood son high and dry like some random on the street.

Of course, I think I loved my mother— I mean we all make mistakes right? Her's were just so much more harder to deal with and sometimes she could be real selfish.

"W-What are you doing here?" I hadn't seen Rashad In months; I actually thought that my moms had kicked him to the curve like I wanted her so bad to do. But then again my mom would never stop messing with someone who throws money in her face here and there.

His wife probably found out he was cheating for the 100th time and Rashad had to probably kiss up to her till he was back on her good side now he running back to my mom and her young treasures.

"What? You missed me" he said letting out a drunk like chuckle. He wished I would miss his sorry behind. Rashad was nothing but another head to feed and take care of only difference was he paid some bills up in here.

I scoffed and shoved my way past him causing him to stumble a bit. When I reached my room I saw the twins were awake and I was lowkey thankful— if something was to happen to me they would be able to hear. You never know with Rashad, he was so random.

We didn't really talk in the mornings, only a comfortable silence and brief eye contact. After I got dressed I waved bye and made my way to my moms room where she sat with a silk robe brushing out her hair while sitting at her vanity mirror.

I watched her— she looked out of it as she just stared at herself in the eyes. She got home real late last night and she was so high— she couldn't even walk straight. But instead of judging her I dressed her and a pair of comfortable shorts and large shirt. In the mix, Rashad must've came.

"Ma?" She jumped at the sound of my voice— like I frightened her. We made eye contact and she rose a eyebrow in concern. I cleared my throat and began to talk.

"U-Um my lunch account is empty.." she sighed and took a deep breath in.

"See, if you would let me get a job maybe I wouldn't have to ask you for money" I spoke while rolling my eyes.

She board into my eyes making my back spine shiver with nervousness.

"Like I said before, I don't want you with a job, the twins are enough Booron."

Once again I rolled my eyes as I watched her take out a stack of money from her bra. I was so tempted to ask where she got it from but I figured I knew the answer to that question, it doesn't take a rocket science.

She handed me 20 dollars without turning around. My head nodded and appreciation "Thanks, I'm off to school" I yelled out while walking out the brown metal door.

Juicy walked from out of some guys house on my floor while applying more lipstick to her lips. I didn't know almost all the girls in my life acted with such... hoeness.

Don't get me wrong me and Juicy are like peas and a pod but it wasn't hard to tell we were completely different. Example— she was able to become comfortable with guys so quickly while I couldn't even form a sentence around them.

While I enjoyed listening to the sounds of opera, Juicy would rather twerk to the city girls or Meghan thee stallion. When I was in my bed sleeping, Juicy was most likely sneaking into some boy's room.

Juicy lived with her mother, Stacey—and lil sister Emani in a 3 bedroom apartment— (downstairs from me) Stacey was more like a friend then a mom; which is why Juicy feels she can tell her everything, I'm pretty sure she heard about me and that little horrifying date partner I had over the weekend— pretty sure she laughed as well.

But Emani was different; she enjoyed reading in was quite as well as me. Whenever I went over to Juicy's house I made sure to make conversation with Emani since we had so much in common. She was a really bright girl— and just like me, she was gonna make something of herself.

"Hey my little muffin top" Juicy said while linking my arm around hers— she then busted out laughing "who am I kidding, ya' body is perfect ma... I wish someone would say different with ya fine black ass" I blushed at her hardcore backhand compliment before doing a awkward chuckle.

"Uhhh, thanks" I said while pulling my backpack strings. Juicy smirked and winked "no problem boo"

"So where you coming from?" I asked her; trying my hardest not to be nosy as we made our way out of the building and into the blazing April sun.
The sun was shining pretty early today.

"Oh apartment B3? That was just Jerome sorry ass. He wanted to eat me out, and I ain't never turning down some bomb ass head and sour ass weed— you know what I'm saying?"

No. "Sure" I responded with wide eyes. We stopped at the deli to pick up our breakfast sandwiches— ock already knew what we wanted so he immediately got the cooking up a Chopped cheese & Bacon egg and cheese. Juicy grabbed the orange juices while I paid at the counter.

We then headed towards school once again, which consisted of Juicy: Joking around— flirting with the boys from school we met from around the way and just talking. while she was play fighting with the brown skinned tallboy, a darker skinned boy with freckles who I'm guessing is his friend walked by me.

It was quite; how I wanted it to be before he decided to speak. "Hey, you mute huh?" I could hear that New York accent so clean— I nodded my head while taking a sip of my bev.

"That's cool, my brother mute as well" He said and looked back up at Juicy and the boy. "So what's ya name shy girl?"

I smiled. "You don't even wanna know, my name is ugly as heck" He let out a deep chuckle which made his forehead wrinkle— it was honestly adorable.

"Just tell me— my name not that attractive either; which is why I go by my nickname."

"Okay fine, but you go first." I swooped my curly hair behind my ears and pulled out my candy lip smacker, applying it to my dry lips.

"Aight, but don't laugh" he said before waiting a while and typically licking his lips, like I've seen all guys do out of habit. "Gertrude"

I let out a ugly laugh before covering my mouth with my hand. Gosh— and I thought my name was bad, that was some name. I wonder what was going on throughout his moms head when she saw her freckled face baby boy.

"But my nickname is Pac— that's type cute if I do say so myself" he said while popping the collar of his school uniform shirt. This guy was pretty funny. "Okay, I said mine... what's yours?"

"Booron" I said very quickly so he wouldn't understand clearly.

"What?" He said cupping his hand in front of his ear and a playful manner. I stuck my tongue in my cheek and rolled my eyes.

"I said...... Booron— nickname Muffy" he pushed me slightly and let out another heart full laugh. Which made me smile. Before I knew it we had reached the school in it was time to go out separate ways.

I was so surprised with myself— I had finally held a conversation with a guy, without getting nervous.

The bell then rung and I ran to my class.

                ❝I SAT IN BETWEEN LALA'S THICK LEGS AS SHE FINISHED MY UP MY LAST SIDE❞. I brought the blunt up to my lips and tapped my fingers to the beat of Roddy Riches— the box. I needed something done to this piece of shit since my new growth was showing out.

I ain't really want LALA doing my shit— but she the only broad I know that's real gifted with her hands. All she really wanted was some dick anyways.

Since the barbershop was down why not just go to her when she recently just quit her job at a barbershop.

My phone rung from beside me causing me to lean over and pick it up— LALA sucked her teeth but I didn't give a shit if she messed up all I know is she better fix that shit up neat.

"Yo?" I said waiting for the person on the other line to speak.

"Yo, we outside— fuck you at hiding?" I heard King say while probably laughing with some corny ass niggas . I didn't give a fuck tho— my priorities come before anything. And right now I was only pressed about two things.

"I'm getting my shit done right now— then I gotta go out to Jersey to get the rest of my shit from my moms crib" LALA pushed my head aside causing me to jerk a little since it was so unexpected.

She switched towards the back and I bit my lip at the sight of her round ass— 'yeah I gotta tear her shit up before I leave'. I could hear King talking shit but all I did was hang up— he nagging me like a bitch right now.

I made my way to LALA room where she sat on her queen sized bed flipping through the TV. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and stood right up in her face.

"What the fuck is ya' problem yo?" I said while grilling her. She shook her head at me and looked me up and down.

"Lucky please I don't have time for ya' bullshit, just collect yo shit and bounce" you see what I mean— this broad has issues. Not once did I say anything about her on the phone.

I don't get how someone so fine can cause so many problems— she had that deep dark skin and coal black hair; with huge ass breast and plump ass— she reminded me of Keisha from belly. And just like her was always nagging in shit.

"Shit you ain't gotta tell me twice" I wasn't no sucker nigga— I refused to sit and try to make up with her when I ain't do a single thing to her bipolar ass. I grabbed up my shit and headed towards her door.

"Wait baby, I'm sorry" LALA said standing in front of the door so I wouldn't get out. I took the pad of my thumb and swiped it under my nose. I ain't say a damn word- I just sat back and watched her crazy ass.

She wrapped her arms around my waist in looked up in my eyes. "You mad at me?" LALA poked my stomach trying her hardest to make me react to her attention seeking ass.

I watched as she bit her plump dark lips "I got you daddy, ima cheer you up" She lowered herself to her knees and played with the buckle of my belt.

Shit, I needed some head anyways before I hit the road.

Finally gave y'all Lucky's Pov with his crazy ass.

Idk about y'all, But ww3 got me shook.

^^ That's Keisha by the way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 28.1K 35
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
15K 219 19
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ.โž ๐˜ฟ๐™–...
24.1K 663 16
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๏ฟฝ...
189K 9.5K 25
Dษชssแดแด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด- แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœษชแด›ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s, sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษขs, แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส. -๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-