Delicious Thighs(YOONKOOK)

Por Jimins_Thick_Thighs

Jungkook, the shy, timid bunny crossed paths with a tiny kitten who let out a loud roar. M谩s

Chapter One 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Two 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Three 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Four 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Five 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Six 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Seven 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Eight 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Nine 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Ten 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Eleven 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twelve 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirteen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Fourteen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Fifteen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Sixteen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Seventeen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Eighteen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Nineteen 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty-One 馃檶馃徑
Oof.
Chapter Twenty Two 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Three 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Four 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Five 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Six 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Seven 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Eight 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Twenty Nine 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty One 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Two 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Three 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Four 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Five 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Six 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Seven 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Eight 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Thirty Nine 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Forty 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Forty One 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Forty Two 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Forty Three 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Forty Four 馃檶馃徑
Chapter Forty Six 馃檶馃徑
Vmon 馃馃徑
Oops.

Chapter Forty Five 馃檶馃徑

4.3K 196 70
Por Jimins_Thick_Thighs

It was an eerie silence in the waiting room. Tae, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin were all at a loss of words. What could they have done? Yoongi had ran off in distress and went to who knows where. Jungkook was still unconscious in the operating room and everyone else was on edge.

Jin swallowed and clasped his hands together in his lap. "I'm sorry you all had to see that. My brother..."He sighed as he slouched in his seat. "Yoongi falls hard for people, like extremely hard. I can tell y'all Yoongi is in love with that boy fighting for his life in there so this right here is hurting him way beyond than what we're feeling. I hope Jungkook makes it out of this for I fear what would happen to my sweet Yoonie if he doesn't."

"He'll need more than just regular therapy sessions with you, Namjoon-ah. I fear that he'll break completely and I hope that never happens." Jin felt the tears swell in his eyes. He was emotionally drained. Being there for his little brother wore him out, but Seokjin wouldn't trade Yoongi for the world. Sure he only came to him when he needed something, but he still loved him deeply.

The group of friends sat in silence with tears in each of their brown eyes, praying for the safe return of the bunny boy.

It was as if God himself heard their prayers for a short male doctor emerged from behind the closed doors.

"Family of Jeon Jungkook?"

Everyone quickly stood to their feet and rushed over to the male.

"Is my best friend okay?" Taehyung questioned.

"Tell me my brother in law will make it. Please." Jin whispered out. No, the Yoonkook couple were no engaged. At least not yet in Jin's mind.

"I'm looking for Min Yoongi. He's listed as Mr Jeon's life partner."

"Yoonie... Yoongi ran off crying. We have no idea where he is." Jin responded.

"I cannot disclose any information unless Mr Min is present."

"Doctor please!" Taehyung begged. "Jungkook is my best friend. I—" Namjoon slowly placed his hands inside of his boyfriends and rubbed it gently, thus stopping Taehyung mid sentence. "I'm sorry. I'll go look for him. I'll be back."

Taehyung ran off in the direction he believed he saw the tiny male go. "Yoonie... where are you?" He whispered to himself. The hospital was relatively small so finding his hyung shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

The silver haired male navigated all through the building until he wandered into an abandoned hallway. Once there, Taehyung heard the distant sniffles and immediately took off towards the source. Rounding a corner, Taehyung saw his tiny best friend crying with his head tucked in between his knees.

"Oh Yoonie."He whispered as he slowly sat beside the male. "Tae Tae is here. I'm not going anywh—"

"Leave." Yoongi choked out through a tears.

"W-What?"

"You heard me." Yoongi snarled. "Leave! Get away from me!"

"Now hyung I know you're hurt but I'm only trying to be here for you." Taehyung explained.

"You told me Jungkook would return to me safe and unharmed. You told me not to panic. You told me all of these things, Taehyung! I listened to you and now look! My boyfriend is in the hospital. I don't know if he's okay or not. None of you know how I feel so just leave me alone."

Taehyung frowned deeply. Jungkook's car accident was apparently his fault, in Yoongi's mind of course. It wasn't fair. Jungkook was Taehyung's best friend first.

"Hyung—"

"Unless it's information on Jungkook I don't care."

"The doctor came out looking for you." Taehyung muttered as he stood to his feet. "He came to inform us... you on Jungkook's condition. Since I'm not welcomed here, I'll leave. Don't contact me." Yoongi looked up and saw his tall friend walking away. He was hurting, but that didn't mean he had to take it out on his friends.

Yoongi quickly stood to his feet and chased after the silver haired male. Once he came into view, Taehyung was met with a bone crushing back hug and Yoongi whimpering out apologies. Of course Taehyung forgave his best friend.

Of course.

Together, the two walked back into the wanting room where the doctor stood impatiently.

"Sorry doctor....?"

"Song."

"Sorry Doctor Song for the wait. Min Yoongi is now present."

Doctor Song nodded and opened his file. "Are you comfortable with me disclosing information on Mr Jeon Jungkook, with the following group of people, Mr Min?"

"Of course. They're family." The doctor nodded and continued.

"The injuries suffered by Jeon Jungkook were not as fatal as we thought they were. The driver who struck Mr Jeon slammed his car into the driver side where Jungkook was located this causing four of his ribs to crack. The car flipped over several times thus causing glass to shatter and send shards of it into his head. The patient's left ankle is sprained and swollen as well. Besides the four broken ribs, sprained ankle, and glass in his head, Mr Jeon appears to be okay. Nothing too serious."

Yoongi dropped to his knees as he sent out a thank you prayer to whoever was listening. Although Yoongi wasn't a strong believer, he knew someone was protecting his boyfriend.

"Can I... we go see him?" He asked. Doctor Song nodded and led the way to a different room the male was staying in. Yoongi felt nervous as they arrived closer to the destination and before he knew it, the group stood in front of the door.

Yoongi swallowed deeply and twisted the knob and pushed his way inside. The room was quiet for Jungkook was sleeping.

"Baby..." Yoongi whispered with tears of joy. The small male ran over and took a seat beside him while grabbing his hand. "I'm so happy you're okay. I was so scared..."

"Kookie!" Taehyung smiled upon seeing his best friend.

"Shush!" Yoongi hissed. "He's sleeping."

"Sorry hyung."

The loud commotion eventually caused the sleeping bunny to stir in his sleep and flutter his eyes open.

"Yoonie?" He groaned, voice rough from the crying and screaming he let out hours prior.

"Jungkookie..."Yoongi cried softly. Jungkook pulled the tiny frame of his lover close to his thick body and embraced him tightly. Yoongi began to sob quite loudly in the chest of his lover.

"I'm sorry!"

Jungkook shook his head as tears of his own presented themselves. "No. Don't you apologize. I was being a jerk. I'm so sorry. Don't cry baby. Please."

Yoongi couldn't help it though. He continued to ugly sob into Jungkook's chest while the thigh boy pressed kisses to his black fringe and rub his back gently.

"I was so scared. I thought you... I thought you were going to die, Kookie."

"I'm not leaving you anytime soon, so consider yourself stuck with me." Jungkook joked in attempt to lighten up the mood. Everyone present in the room laughed. "Can we talk though? I have to get some stuff off of my chest."

"Of course... guys?" Yoongi looked towards everyone else. Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok understood and wished the bunny boy well before exiting out of the room. If was only when a soft click of the door was heard did the two lovers began their conversation.

"I'm sorry I left you." Jungkook began with an apology. "The moment I stepped outside of our home, I instantly felt as though I betrayed you. I just... I felt like I had no choice, Yoonie. Jimin was just going to continue to harass us until he finally moved on. He needed to be taught a lesson on what happens when you mess with the one I love. Forgive me, please."

"I can't possibly be upset with you now. Look at where we are! I forgive you and I always will. I don't like when we're not happy. Now, my side. I didn't want you to hurt him because I fear Jimin has some type of mental issue. Violence solves nothing, it creates more problems than solutions. I know your intentions were good, but there are other methods. We could have moved away or file a restraining order against him."

"We shouldn't have to move because he wants to have you back. Yes I suppose we could have gotten a restraining order, but we didn't. Now, my other issue is how when I got home you were talking to Taehyung, confiding in him and talking about our relationship problems. I felt like that was so wrong. We're together, Yoonie. We could have sat down and talked, but you turned to my best friend instead."

"I apologize. I hate fighting with you. I know I should have talked to you instead of Taehyung, but he just so happened to have been there. I sorry."

"I forgive you."

"I forgive you. "

Both Jungkook and Yoongi said at the same time. The small male giggled and kissed his boyfriend softly.

"I love you so much." He whispered while snuggling his face in his lovers chest.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi."

The Yoonkook couple sat in silence for a while until Jungkook hissed from Yoongi's slight contact on his broken ribs.

"I need to talk to you about something else." Jungkook started. Yoongi nodded and signaled for the bunny boy to continue. "It's about Hoseok hyung..."

Jungkook watched as the other made an emotionless look.

"The two of us got to talking. We cried and hugged and now we're back on speaking terms. Hoseok hyung means the world to me. He's been there me since forever and he's still here today. I just want you to give him a chance. Please."

"The two of us talked already. I feel horrible for what we... what I've personally done to him. If it's okay with you, I would like to invite him over to celebrate Christmas with us." Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Of course. Now that we're okay everyone else can come in."

The door busted open with Taehyung and Hosoek falling on the ground. "We totally weren't eves dropping." They both said at the same time. Yoongi started to giggle followed by the deep chuckles of Jungkook. Before they knew it, everyone in the room was full on laughing.

"I missed this. Us being happy." Jungkook admitted softly into his boyfriends ear. "Let's stay like this. Forever."

"Forever." Yoongi whispered back.

There's one more chapter left before I end this story. I'm pretty sure I'm going to attempt to write another smut and that's a wrap.

I hope you all enjoyed Delicious Thighs so far. I've enjoyed writing my first ever BTS fic. This may be the only one I wrote though. Who knows what the future brings.

Bye bye. 💜🤟🏽

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

27.2K 252 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
8K 285 12
When Kim Namjoon is stressed, he turns to little space for help. *I rated it as mature, but it's not that bad* !No more updates.
5K 254 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...
837K 37.3K 37
"Here kitty, kitty." . . . . . . . Cover By鉂ea_della_luna