Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

بواسطة curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... المزيد

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XL (Epilogue)

XXXIX

13.5K 412 66
بواسطة curly_baby

Waking up, I feel a small weight on my body and Harry whispers to be gentle, my hands resting on my little boy's back.

"Mommy," Teddy whispers, my hand running through his hair.

"What's up buddy?" I ask, his green eyes lighter than summer.

"Daddy said I could be with you. I wanted to be with my brothers and sisters," he says, my lips curving. 

I kiss his cheek and sit up, Harry grabbing Teddy and pulling him off me.

"What's on your stomach?" I ask, wiping his bare belly with my thumb.

The sticky substance indicates syrup and he starts laughing when Harry tickles him. Teddy's laugh is so cute and I never not smile when I hear it.

"Daddy," he laugh, climbing out of Harry's lap. He walks on the bed, grabbing a pillow and hitting Harry with it. I laugh and he throws the pillow to the side, climbing on Harry's back. Teddy wraps his fingers in Harry's hair and swings his leg over Harry's shoulder, Harry in a fit of laughter. 

"What are you doing, little man?" Harry laughs, my laugh ringing through the room.

Once Teddy successfully climbs onto Harry's shoulders, Harry holds his legs for support. "Okay, monkey boy, how about we go to the zoo?" I ask, Teddy's hands covering Harry's eyes.

"Really? Daddy said we have to stay home today," Teddy smiles, Harry grinning.

"Yes. We are going to the zoo. Just the two of us," I tease, standing and lifting Teddy off of Harry.

"Hey now. Unfair," Harry groans, my arms cradling a laughing Teddy.

Carrying Teddy into his room, Harry stalks in later and pulls me into him. "The zoo, yeah?" he says, Teddy laughing way too hard.

"Yes the zoo. So I can be with my baby," I say, unwrapping his arms. Teddy wraps his arms around my leg and I hold his head lightly, crouching down and lifting my boy.

"What do you think Ted? Should Daddy come with us?" I ask, his head nodding.

"Daddy, you have to come," Teddy says, Harry kissing the top of his head.

After I dress Teddy, Harry takes him downstairs while I shower and change. My three month baby belly shows a little but it looks like I'm fat more than anything. Having two little ones in there really makes you eat and gain weight really fast.

"Harry, did he eat?" I ask, grabbing Teddy's hand as we walk to the garage.

"Yeah. He had pancakes, hence the syrup on his stomach," he says, poking Teddy's dimple. The little boy laughs and Harry lifts him into the SUV, buckling Teddy into the seat.

Teddy puts a movie into the player above his head and watches intently on the screen, Harry driving to the zoo.

"How was last night?" I ask, his lips releasing a sigh.

"Teddy isn't understanding everything apparently. He was given a worksheet with easy words but he couldn't get through them. All our work isn't helping," he says, my concern for my son high.

Teddy has begun attending a preschool every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but he isn't understanding words.

"What did the specialist say?" I ask, holding onto Harry's hand while the other rests on my stomach.

"He has dyslexia," Harry whispers, my head nodding.

"It's something he has to work at. The specialist is willing to work with him at school but he needs to read at home a lot," he explains, my lips kissing the back of his hand.

"We can do that," I say, reaching back and squeezing Teddy's leg. He laughs and holds my hand, Harry pulling into the zoo shortly.

"Teddy, bud, where should we go first?" Harry asks, holding Teddy on his back.

"The monkeys," Teddy cheers, Harry holding him tightly.

We walk the zoo for a while, my feet killing me. Harry holds onto the sleeping four year old and we walk to the car. Teddy grips onto Harry's hair lightly while the other rests on his shoulder, my lips curving at the sight. I love my boys.

"Reagan," Harry whispers, my eyes meeting his.

"What's up?" I ask, helping him place Teddy in the car seat.

"Do you think we're going to be able to have more kids after the twins?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"We'll try if you want," I say, he nods.

He bites his lower lip and I run my hands over my swollen stomach, feeling the little movements from the babies.

"I want a girl," he says, my gaze on him something I express my love with.

"Really? I would have pegged you for an all boys kind of guy," I grin, Harry smiling. Since Teddy was born, Harry's affection towards the two of us is pure romance. There isn't a dominant bone in his body and he rarely short circuits. The care and protective nature he withholds is beautiful.

"I want a little girl around the house," he admits, my hand holding his tightly.

"Maybe you'll get two in five and a half months," I say, his hand running over my stomach.

"Now that would be awesome," he grins, my head leaning on his shoulder as Harry drives home.

The waiting around for March is long, Teddy constantly feeling the kicking of the twins. Harry takes care of me and I can barely walk when I near the end of pregnancy. We admitted me into the hospital early simply because I'm due any day now. I'm in pain, my back hurts, and I just want these babies out.

"Teddy, go stay with Grandma," I say, kissing his cheeks. He kisses me softly and whispers he loves me, my lips curving.

"I love you buddy. I'll see you soon," I say, Harry leading Teddy towards my mom. She kisses my forehead and walks Teddy out of the room, the doctor walking in soon. He aids in speeding out the pregnancy, inducing my body. My water breaks and the process begins, labor much more intense. Harry stays with me through the entire time. We're prepping the entire day. I'm starving and I start pushing a few minutes after I've taken the epidural.

The babies come five minutes apart and the doctors clean them up, bringing them into my arms.

"Boys," I smile, kissing the cute little boys.

Harry has picked the names for these ones, his hands grabbing the first one. "Graham Lucas," he smiles, kissing the little boy's cheek.

The one Harry is holding has dark brown hair while the one I hold has lighter hair. "Ethan John," I smile, kissing the little boy's freckle. He's got one just under his nose and it's adorable.

We wait a few hours until we call my mom, telling her to bring Teddy over. She starts crying and tells me they'll be right there. Harry helps me get dressed and I hold onto Graham, Harry taking Ethan.

The knock on the door sounds and Teddy's blonde curls appear. "Hi baby," I smile, his feet running. He climbs onto the bed and kneels in front of me, his lips parting as he looks at the baby.

"You have two brothers," I say, his eyes lighting up. Both of the blue-eyed boys are place in Teddy's arms, Harry helping him hold the boys. I take a picture and set it as the background on my phone, loving the picture with my four boys.

"Look at Ethan. He has a freckle," Teddy smiles, my head nodding. Harry hands Graham to my mom and she holds him close, smiling brightly at one of her new grandsons.

"How do you feel?" she asks, my head nodding.

"Surprisingly, I feel good. I'm not in pain anymore," I say, her head nodding.

We spend the rest of the night at the hospital, Teddy sleeping on top of me while Harry watches and takes care of the twins. Teddy is really good with the twins when we taken them home, his behavior around them something I've never seen. He's gentle and he's started reading to them every night. He gets stronger at reading through the years and the twins grow quickly.

"Harry, you need to take Teddy to practice," I say, washing the dishes as I watch Graham and Ethan color.

"Teddy, let's go!" Harry yells, kissing my cheek as Teddy comes down the stairs in his football gear. He's playing for the junior team and he's a wide receiver. The boy is faster than ever.

"Have fun. Do your best," I say, kissing Teddy's forehead. He walks out of the house with Harry and I feel my stomach turn again, the three year old twins' laugh making it fade.

"How are my boys?" I ask, both of them smiling. They say good and they switch crayons, coloring. Graham and Ethan both look identical except for their hair. Graham's dark brown locks are curly and Ethan's are light brown with a slight curl. All the boys have the curly hair gene from Harry.

"Mommy, when is the baby coming?" Ethan asks, my lips kissing his forehead.

"Not for a long time. I only just found out," I say, his hand grabbing mine.

"Is it a boy or a girl? Teddy wants another brother," Graham explains, my lips kissing his cheek.

"We won't know until the baby comes," I say, his bottom lip poking out.

"Why that long?"

"That's how babies work," I say, his head nodding.

I take them upstairs and give them a bath, dressing them in their pajamas. We walk downstairs and watch a TV show together, Graham asleep on one side of me and Ethan awake on the other.

"Stay here. I'm going to put him to bed," I say, his head nodding. I carry Graham upstairs and place him in his new bed, my little boy not needing the sides up anymore. He's a big boy.

After kissing his forehead, I walk downstairs and pull Ethan on my lap. We sit together, watching Thomas the Train until he falls asleep. Teddy walks in a little after eight and I tell him to shower. He nods and walks upstairs, my eyes watching my flawless husband walk into the house.

"I'll take him for you," he suggests, but I shake my head. I turn off the TV and walk upstairs with the two of them, my hands placing Ethan in his bed.

Teddy walks into Harry and I's bedroom after his shower and he climbs onto the bed.

"What's up buddy?" I ask, his green eyes tired.

"I ran a lot," he says, my head nodding.

"Let's go to bed. You don't have to read," I whisper, kissing his temple. We walk in and Harry joins us after, both of us saying goodnight to him.

Harry pulls me into his arms and kisses me as we enter our room. My hands rest on his waist and I kiss him until we're out of breath. He holds my stomach and kisses my belly as we lay on the bed.

"I love you so much Reagan. You've given me a life I never thought I could have," he whispers, my hands wrapping around his neck.

"I love you Harry. You're my love," I grin, his lips pressing between my eyebrows.

And in December of that year, Harry received his little girl. He cried for the first time in years when he held the little girl. He named her for he said he always wanted to name his little girl. The little girl was given the name Holly Anne, paying tribute for everything his mother has done for him. The gesture was beautiful and I love Harry so much.

The boys love her. The baby girl is a new dynamic in our house and she looks like Harry. Her brown hair isn't curly, but the same color as his. Her eyes are bright green and she has a freckle in the same place as Ethan's. All of the boys love her and make sure nothing hurts her, her giggles absolutely beautiful whenever they're around. We took a picture of all the boys in jeans, their torsos shirtless, and Holly was in the middle of the three of them in a pink outfit. The boys held up signs that said 'Don't Mess With Her' and I loved it. We enlarged it and framed it in our living room.

Everything is perfect and I wouldn't want another life.

---

Hi Lovelies!!

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!! I will be posting an Epilouge soon but I just want to thank everyone who read this story. I hope you all still read my stories because I have a new one planned and will be posted after I finish Fifty. I hope you all follow me for I'll post updates and keep everyone in the loop!

Oh and if you look at the picture on the sidebar, Harry and Reagan only had four kids, FYI. I just like the idea of the picture. :)

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 37.5K 41
"You know, it's not good to be out this late.❞ ❝I know.❞ PUBLISHED DECEMBER 2014 [The story does not end on chapter 12] Copy Right ©GAYBOYHARRY
66.2K 2.9K 25
There is no way that I can escape this now; no way that I can possibly escape her and all that lies behind the darkness in her eyes. I've gone too fa...
CAROLINA // HS بواسطة °

قصص الهواة

151K 5K 63
You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion.
10.7K 588 40
I am madly, deeply and passionately in love with you. Yours Truly, Sarah. [WARNING: this book may contain triggering scenes] (Started: February 2, 2...