Credence Barebone X Reader Im...

Oleh squishyboical

Well, who doesn't love this smol cinnamon roll? So here's some imagines for the one and only, Credence Barebo... Lebih Banyak

Howler from the Author
Safehaven
Safehaven p.t.2
Yule ball
yule ball Part 2
Choose you side part 1 (Soulmate AU)
Choose your side pt 2 (SOULMATE AU)
Eyes of a Angel
Ghost of you
"I'm here"
Glee AU
"I'll protect you"
Fate
PDA
"I only want you cuddling me"
"Give her back or Take me with her"
Shy Girl
Request is open!
Let me help you.
Stay with me.

Idk what to name this πŸ˜‚

804 16 0
Oleh squishyboical

Credence x Reader (Modern AU)

“Hey, Y/n, do you mind closing up for me?” Jamie asked, hanging his apron on the rack.
“Guess not” I mumbled, collecting the money from the cash register with half opened eyes.
I’ve been working since 8 am, after dropping off my siblings to school. My breaks have only been consisting of taking care of my siblings; and my barely existing sleeping schedule .

Ever since my dad had passed away and my mother leaving us, I’ve been working three full time jobs and taking the classes I’m able to afford.
On top of that, I have to pay for the babysitter. She’s like a second mother to them. She’s always there whenever I’m not, and although I’m working more than being home, my siblings know I’m helping them.
I’d never leave them alone.
I’m surprised I’ve been able to make a stable living. Although my house is small with only three bedrooms, I can’t complain. I have enough money to put food and water on our table, and give all three of them an effective education.
Sighing, I placed the money where my manager had directed me to. Rubbing the tired tears away from my eyes, I shifted my gaze to my watch.
10:30 pm. Maybe I’ll be able to get the first good nights sleep within the last week.
Placing my apron on the rack, I turned off all the lights before quickly exiting the diner.
As I was locking the door, my phone began to ring. Sighing, I slid my phone out of my pocket.
“Hello?” I answered, not having any intention on seeing who it was.
“Hello my love” I heard my boyfriend, Credence, say on the other side of the phone.

If one thing could really make me happy after a rough day, it was him.
“Hey Cre, why you calling’?” I yawned, walking across the street.
“I miss you. Do you want to stay over tonight? We can watch American Horror Story. I found a website where they have season three!” He said enthusiastically.
I giggled, shaking my head at how adorable he is. He always gets excited over the tiny things in life. Phone calls like this make me miss him.
“I can’t, Credence.” I frowned, “I just got out of work. I’m walking home now. The babysitter can’t stay the night.”
“Oh.” Credence whispered.
Tears welled up in my eyes. I miss him so much. During times like these, all I want is for him to hold me and sing me to sleep.
“Maybe I can come ov—nevermind. Nevermind. I’m sorry I asked.”
“It’s okay.” I whispered.
“I just really miss you, that’s all.”
“I miss you so much.” I cried softly, a single tear falling from my eye, “so much.”
The line went quiet, his breathing the only evidence he was still there. I closed my eyes lightly, frowning at how distant this relationship was becoming.
I should tell him how bad it really was, being this poor. I never wanted him to pity me, especially since he had a wealthy amount of money. I don’t want him to see me differently.
“I’ll come over tomorrow, yeah? Maybe around 12? I’ll ask for a longer break.”

“It’s okay, Y/n, if you can’t. But I’d love to.”
I smiled, walking up to my driveway while grabbing my house keys.
“I love you.” I said, shoving my keys into the key hole.
“Love you more.” He said, before ending the call.
Slipping my phone in my pocket, I pushed open my door, greeted by the babysitter reading an old book that once stood on my bookshelf.
“Thank you so much for watching them all day. It means everything.” I smiled, tearing her gaze away from the book.
Luke smiled, placing his hand up as a signal for me to stop.
“You don’t have to thank me. If anything, I should thank you. You do so much for these kids, you know? At only eighteen you’re really doing everything you can. It’s inspiring, really. To see someone give up everything for their family. Makes me want to be like you when I have a family.”
Tears started to pile in my eyes. To know that all my hard work isn’t going unnoticed makes me feel so relieved. It reminds me why I do all of this in the first place. My family.

“That means so much to me.” I sobbed, quickly wiping away my stray tears.
I shook my head, smiling up at him while letting out a small giggle.
“I’m sorry. You can head home. Just—thank you so much.”
Leaning forward, Luke gave me a tight hug, rubbing my back as soft as he could.
“You’re amazing. Stay that way, okay? Have a good night.”
“You too.” I smiled, giving my last wave before he walked out the door.
I sighed, heading into my room. I took off my work clothes, immediately replacing them with yoga pants and one of  Credence’s t-shirts that I had stolen from him.
Making my way into the bathroom, I had noticed something was wrong. I heard gagging, loud choking sounds coming from the other side of the door.
With panic, I quickly swung open the door. Calum, my youngest sibling, was hunged over the toilet. Vomit was erupting out of him, his loud sobs raking through his body he was near hysteria.
“Oh my poor Cal.” I whispered.
Kneeling next to him, I started to slowly rub his sweat-covered back. He was shaking, his entire body pale as he went limp into my body.
“Oh my Cal. My lovely Cal.”
I swept his curly hair off of his sweaty forehead, placing a small kiss right on his temple.
While rocking him back and forth, I had realized that I wouldn’t be getting my sleep tonight.

It was selfish of me, to think about myself in this situation. But this is what exhaustion does to you. It makes you want rest, and anything that gets in the way makes you selfish.
“Calum, are you able to sleep?” I asked, hoping, praying that he was able to.
“No. I don’t feel good.” He sobbed.
“Calum, why don’t we go to my bedroom and get some sl—”
“No, (Y/N/N), no. I need to stay here. If I go over there I’ll throw up all over the floor. We have to stay here.”
My tears started to fall rapidly down my cheeks. I don’t know if I’ll be able to take care of him like this, so weak and tired. I wish I could take care of him all night, but I know I won’t be able to. Not when I’m like this.
“God. Oh God.” I whispered, reaching my hand up to my eyes.
I need help. I know I need help. There was no way I’m going to be able to do this alone.
Grabbing my phone from the floor, I was doing the one thing I should have done a long time ago.
Going through my contacts, I clicked Credence’s name. The more time passed, the more I got emotional. How have I done this to myself?
“Hello?”
“Cre.” I sobbed, rubbing Calum’s arm up and down in attempt to calm the both of us down.
“Y/n, Y/n, darling. What’s wrong?”
My cries were only getting louder. I’m so tired, so mentally and physically tired. I’m so scared, scared for my brother. I’m every emotions that was enough to kill a person, and I’m at my breaking point.
“I need your help. I really need your help.”
“Oh my God. Okay. Where are you?”
I heard his car keys jiggle on the other line, and I’m so thankful that he’s up at this time.

“I’m at my house, Credence. Please, I need you.”
“I’ll help you, you just have to tell me what your address is, Y/n. This is the only way I can help you.”
“53 Livingston Street. I can’t answer th—the door so please just come in. Please.” I whispered.
“I’m leaving now. I’ll be right there. Do you hear me?”
I nodded.
“Yeah.”
“Good. You’re alright. Just breathe. You’re okay. Let me go so that I can drive, alright? I love you.”
“I love you too.”
Hanging up the phone, I pulled Calum more against me, rocking the both of us back and forth. I tried to settle my crying down for him, so that he wouldn’t think I’m like this because of him. He had done nothing wrong. This was my fault.
When minutes started to feel like hours, Credence stormed into my house. He looked panicked. Eyes wide and body out of control. I think it made him oblivious to the way my house looks.
“Y/n?! Y/n?!” Credence screamed.
“Credence” I whimpered, reaching my arm toward him.
He turned around to my voice, his body relaxing, letting out a sigh of relief.
“My poor baby.” He frowned.
Once he reached me, he planted a light kiss on my lips. Nothing too hard, nothing too soft.
“What’s wrong, my angel?”
My bottom lip quivered, my eyes shutting tightly as a loud sob escaped my throat.
“I—I’m so, so tired. I’ve been working 14 to 20 hours everyday, I never get sleep, I have classes. I have to take care of my siblings. I’m just so tired, Credence. I just want sleep and you and to rest. For one day, I just want a break.”
“Oh darl—”
“And now Calum is sick, and I don’t know what to do. I’m going to panic over the tiniest things. I’m going to have to help him but I’m just so tired.”
My head fell into his chest, my exhausted tears seeping through his shirt. He didn’t seem to mind, for he kept rubbing my back in circular motions.
I felt Calum place his warm hand on my cheek, rubbing his palm upon my skin. Looking down at him, I saw him frowning at me. His puppy dog eyes filled with tears.
“I’m sorry, (Y/N/N). Don’t be mad at me.”
A small smile formed on my lips.
“I could never be mad at you, my little boy. You’re my life. I care for you more than myself, even though sometimes it doesn’t seem like it.”

Staring down at him for too long, I felt my body begin to fall foward. My eyes were close to closing on me, my body becoming weaker by the second.
Credence’s hand stopped me before I fell on top of Calum.
“Alright, that’s it. Let me take you to bed, I’ll take care of Calum here and put him to bed, alright?” Credence asked, lifting me up onto him.
“But—”
“No, Y/n. This is crossing the line. Calum, do you think you can stay here while I put your sister to bed?”
He nodded, his pale body pushing off of mine.
Credence sighed, lifting me up bridal style. I cuddled into him, my cheek laying perfectly on his chest.
My body was placed onto my stiff matress, a blanket being wrapped around me like a cocoon. I hadn’t been this comfortable for as long as I could remember.
I heard Credence mumble something, but my body was crashing down. I was on the edge of passing out. My body feeling as if it wasn’t real.
Before I knew it, Credence had entered my room. I heard his shirt and pants hitting the floor before he made his way over to my bed.
His body cuddled into mine. His arms wrapped around me where his fingers hooked together at the end of my back. He sighed, kissing my forehead before tangling our legs together.
“You should have told me.” He whispered, “I could have helped.”
I shook my head, eyes still closed and I burried my face in his shoulder.
“I know” I mumbled, “‘M'sorry.”
“It’s okay love. It’s okay.”
His cold fingers lifted up my shirt, his freezing tips dancing along the dimples.
“Sleep, my darling. Tomorrow will be just you and me, okay? No work for you. You need to rest.”
“But I need the mone—”
“One day won’t hurt you. I promise, alright?”
His lips met with the skin behind my ear, his soft voice lulling me into a deep sleep.
“Cre?”
“Hm?” He hummed.
A lazy smile formed on my lips, grazing them along his neck.
“I’m in love with you.” I mumbled, before I was off with my dreams.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.6K 410 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
16 0 4
Some of the fics I've written over time, cross posted from my Tumblr and Ao3
551 32 9
Happy birthday Andy. Patrick has a treacherous surprise. (Trigger warning throughout the whole thing. I hope you like it none the less)
29.7K 239 35
Seddie one shots! Can take requests! THIS ISN'T A SMUT OR X READER!