Eyes of a Angel

Credence loved your eyes, even if you don't. Even though eye contact makes him uncomfortable, he always want to make contact with you.

"Your eyes.... Are the most beau-" "Credence, stop"

You act like you hate the compliments, but secretly you love it. He's always looking at you, taking in very single piece of you, scared that he'll forget how very beautiful every part of you is.

You loved his eyes as well, his eyes reminds you of a innocent puppy, so it was useful if he wanna get out of hand and does whatever he wants and doesn't get into trouble.

And both of you will ALWAYS quarrel over whose eyes are prettier.

"Credence, sweetie, your eyes are more beautiful than mine, end of the conversation'

"Aw, come on, (Y/N) that's not fair"

He also likes to drag up his fingers along your cheeks so you melt into his touch and look up at him.

He can easily and quickly get lost  into your beautiful and mesmerizing (e/c) eyes.

You and Credence doesn't care if both of you stare to long, you both just love to look at each other and not say anything 'cause both of your eyes says everything.

" Credence, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I-I just love...... Looking at you"

Sorry if this chapter is to short, I have no inspiration lately..... Hope you like it!😊😊
                                        - Clara Scamander