Yule ball

PLACED ON THE GOLDEN TRIO ERA*In this imagine, Credence is in Hogwarts, I wanted to place him in ilvermorny But Sadly, I have no idea about that school or their traditions. And Nagini is a normal human girl. No more talkin' ONWARDS TO THE IMAGINE!!!!

That dreadful day for (Y/N) came, 👏The👏 Yule👏Ball. You see, (Y/N) didn't really hate the Yule Ball but the person that she hoped would ask her to the ball  , Well he didn't ask her but he ask the most popular girl in the school, NAGINI, TO THE BALL!????

So, when the ball came around. Her best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione were practically begging her to go with them.

"(Y/N), please! Come with us!" " If you don't, who's gonna scold Ron for eating to much!" "Hey! That was rude!" They exclaimed.

"Sorry guys, but I said NO!" (Y/N) said for like a million times today. " Besides, I don't even have a date yet!" (Y/N) stated.

As if on cue, Cedric Diggory walked  towards (Y/N), scratching his head and said , "Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" "Sure I would love to go with you !", (Y/N) said softly. "Really, are you kidding me?" He said. "No, Mr. Diggory I'm not messing with you." (Y/N) said with a sly smile on her face. Cedric walked away with a cute smile on his face.

"So now you can show Credence what he's missing." said Harry with a smirk on his face.

Slowly, (Y/N) turned around. " This Saturday, Hermione and I, we will go out and buy dresses"

-Time skip brought to you by Credence-

(Y/N) look at herself in the mirror, her dress was a mythical Greek dress. It was (F/C). Her (H/C) hair was in (favourite hairstyle). Her feet have (F/C) heels to match.

 Her feet have (F/C) heels to match

(Y/N)'s Dress ^^^^^^^

(Y/N) had to admit it, she look like a Goddess.

Someone knocked on her door,"Come in" she said, it was Hermione. "Merlin, you look gorgeous!!"she squealed.

"Thank you! you look ravishing!" ( Y/N) said. " Hands down, Viktor's jaw is going to drop to the floor!" (Y/N) stated.
Hermione blushed and said. " Cedric's will as well!" It's (Y/N)'s turn to blush.

"Come on! Cedric is waiting outside!" Hermione said. She lead you outside the common room, and there was Cedric, standing there in his suit and yellow tie. " Well hello, gorgeous." he said. "Hello there, handsome." (Y/N) said teasingly. You grab his arm, and made your way to the ballroom.

------

Standing outside the ballroom was a shy Slytherin, called Credence Barebone. He was waiting for his date, Nagini, to show up to the ballroom.

"Absolutely gorgeous she is" Luna exclaimed.

He turn around hoping to see his date , Nagini. Instead, he saw (Y/N) (L/N) and Hermione Granger, both two of his not-so-close friends.

To admit it, Hermione looks great but (Y/N)......

She literally look like she's from heaven itself. As he stared at the (Your /House) Goddess, Nagini, his date tapped his shoulder from behind. Turning around, he saw Nagini. She looked great but not as bewitching (get that pun?) as (Y/n).

She smiled at him, he smiled back but it was fake.

He mentally punch himself in the face, he was there with his date but he was thinking of someone else. A captivating someone else.

----------

(Y/N) sat with Hermione, Viktor, Harry and Ron (who was eating a lot).

She stared at the guy that she hope was sitting with her.

Cedric was snogging with Cho. As (Y/N) was sitting in a corner of the hall, She didn't notice a person walking towards her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around just to see Harry (with his long hairstyle) smiling brightly at her.

"I notice that you are alone and he isn't, so I came here to cheer you up!" (Y/N) knows he was talking about Credence with Nagini dancing very gracefully. "Would you like to dance with me?" he said, reaching out his hand. (Y/N) glanced at Credence, And smiled at Harry and said, "You know what? I needed that." (Y/N) grab onto his hands and started shimmying.

He turned around and bowed to get a laugh out of (Y/N). And it worked! Really it worked.

As they danced around and around, (Y/N) saw something she hoped she didn't see.

Credence kissing Nagini.

I LEFT YA ON A CLIFFHANGER!!!!