Let me help you.

Requested by: GoldBlazeYT

Thank you for requesting it! I hope you'll like it!

He didn't mean to do it. He didn't mean to kill his Ma. He attacked because she was about to hit Modesty, who was afraid to him and ran. He kneeled beside Mary Lou's dead body, crying. He was shaking in fear of himself and what he's done. He heard footsteps, "This is it ", He thought. The police will arrest him and he will have to live the rest of his life in prison. "H-Hello?" said a soft voice. He looked up, expecting the person to be an officer, but it wasn't, it was an angelic-looking girl walking toward him.

" A-Are you C-Credence?", The girl said. He nodded. "My n-name is (Y/N), M-Miss. Goldstein a-asked me to get you, b-but I-I heard c-c-crashing and a loud roar and I w-wondered i-if anyone was h-h-hurt." She said. Credence just looked at her, not saying anything. "Is s-she d-d-dead?' she asked. He nodded again. " T-Then let's g-go." He looked at her, confused. " I know y-you didn't k-kill h-h-her ", she said. "T-That was a roar of an O-Obscurus, y-you see C-Credence, an Obscurus is c-created when the child in q-question consciously attempts to repress their a-abilities or were f-forced to do so through physical o-or psychological a-a-abuse. This energy can manifest itself as a separate b-being that can e-erupt in destructive f-fury. "(Y/N) saw the guilt in his eyes. "S-She abused y-you, d-didn't she?"

He whimpered and started sobbing. (Y/N) panicked, she didn't know what to do in this kind of situation, due to her abusive childhood. Acting on her instincts, she awkwardly wrapped her arms around his slim frame. He threw his arms around her, also resting his head on her shoulder. She tensed but didn't make it noticeable. " I didn't mean to, she was going to hurt Modesty..." He started crying. She stroked his head slowly and softly. " Shh...... I understand. Credence... We need to get you to Miss Goldstein's" He nodded. She felt his cheek brushed against her neck. She blushed. She took out her wand and apparated.

*Timeskip brought to you by Credence giggling*

* A few days later*

(Y/N) was wearing her nightgown, looking out at the night sky. She was humming a sweet melody that she sang for Credence when he had nightmares to calm him down. Credences was standing by the balcony door, looking at her. "H-Hey" Credence said. "Hi, Cre" she said. "(Y/N)?" he said, quietly. "Y-Yes, Can I help you? D-Did you have an n-n-nightmare?' she asked. "N-No, I was wondering where all your scars come from?" he asked, softly. (Y/N) lets out a shaky breath. "You don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable..." he quickly adds. She shook her head, it was about time that he asked her about this.

"I-I was a-a-abused when I was a little girl." she said, quietly. It was quiet for a moment. But before Credence could say anything, she continued. "B-Both mentally a-and p-p-physically." He lets out a silent gasp. "My f-father used to b-b-beat me every time he came home drunk, or when I do t-things he thinks is w-w-wrong," she said. She took in another shaky breath. "He would also call me n-names, b-b-bad ones. But also d-d-degrade m-me when I didn't do what he s-says." Her stutters are getting worse. She was going to have a panic attack. Credence, who knows too well of what was happening, rushing beside her and, murmured sweet nothings/encouraging things in her ear. But internally, he was upset. Why would someone hurt a person as beautiful, kind and as perfect as her?

"Look at me, (Y/n)," he said, firmly. She looked at him. "L-Let me help you overcome this, (Y/N)" he told her. Her eyes was glossy,but yet she gave him the most beautiful smile he ever seen. He gave her a smile back. "T-Thank you, Cre" She started crying happy tears. Even though they both know it will take a very long time, but it was enough for the both of them.

Hello, my friends, just to remind you guys, request are still open! So if you have any requests, just comment or PM me! Thank you again for reading!