Forever His (Previously You C...

By IIM_ForeverII

"True love doesn't mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes." Aria Kahn seemingly... More

Chapter 1
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New story?!
Never Again- Chapter 1

Chapter 27

11.4K 260 21
By IIM_ForeverII

Aria's POV

I sighed lightly as I walked around the bare mansion. Devan had bought this for me and told me I could design it, and we were staying in my penthouse until I finished.

It was one week after we had come back from our honeymoon in Thailand, two weeks into our marriage. Two weeks since I had been with Angelo.

My stomach curled just at the thought of him, his muscular, tanned skin underneath my fingers, kisses peppering across my
collarbone, tongue dragging across my flesh. I felt myself pooling in between my legs.

God, I was basically a hormonal teenager.

"Boo!"

I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother to turn around. He couldn't possibly think that I would be scared.

"Aww, come on, doll. Loosen up." Devan whispered in my ear, his warm breath tickling my skin.

"Shut up, I'm thinking." I snapped.

He fake whimpered and wrapped his arms around my waist, my back against his perfectly sculpted chest. "Don't be like that."

I sighed and relaxed into his embrace. I was so jumpy and uptight lately. He was right, I needed to loosen up. "Sorry."

He pressed his lips against my neck and I could feel his smile. "So, what are you thinking for Nick's room?" His words were soft against my neck.

Devan had a soft spot for Nick, spoiling him at every chance. "I'm going to write his name graffiti-style across the wall, set up some stands for his skateboards or something." Nick was a skater boy, Tony Hawk was like his idol.

"That would be cool. Colors?" He massaged figure eights on my hips with his thumb.

"Still deciding." I relaxed a bit more, his fingers relieving the tension that had built up in my body.

"Are you going to be busy for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"No. I'm probably going to go home and finish a project for work." I responded.

"Can I take you out for dinner?"

Dinner? "Why?"

"Is it so wrong for me to want to take my beautiful wife out for dinner?" He joked lightly.

I knew he was only kidding, but my heart still tightened with ache. I blinked back tears and tried to keep my voice steady. "No, I guess not."

"Well, it's our two week anniversary, so we should go out and have a good time."

"You love finding excuses to go celebrate, don't you?" I couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped my lips. Devan was so carefree and playful.

"It's good to enjoy life, darling. So, what do you say?"

I pretended to ponder it, tapping my chin lightly. "Yeah, okay." Maybe a few drinks would do me good.

"Perfect. I'll see you at home after work. Bye, sweetness." He gave my hips a light squeeze and left Nick's future room, the door shutting softly behind him.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. My body was sexually frustrated, which had to be the reason why I was so tense all the time. Would it be so bad if I did something with Devan? He was my husband, after all. And it would be meaningless sex, nothing else.

That wasn't bad, right?
*
I groaned in frustration. Why was it that no matter how many clothes I bought, I could never find something to wear?

I looked around my closet, searching for something suitable for the umpteenth time. Devan and I were going to dinner together then meeting up at a club with some of his friends.

I decided on a fitted black Bebe dress, with a mesh back and waist, and it reached barely mid thigh. I paired it with a pair of black Jimmy Choos and a sequined black clutch.

After slipping on some black panties and those strapless sticker bras, I pulled on my dress and did my make up. My eyes were done in a dramatic black smokey eye and blood red lipstick. I stepped back and looked at the three-way mirror in the center of my closet. The dress clung to me like skin, leaving very little to the imagination. My hair was pin straight, falling to my waist in a dark, glossy curtain. The makeup made my blue eyes stand out and the lipstick made my lips look fuller, more kissable. I grinned at my completed look, knowing I would be drooled over all night.

As if on cue, Devan stepped into my wardrobe. I heard his sharp intake of breath and gave myself a secret smile. Let the games begin.

"Hey, do I look okay?" I faked uncertainty as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Wh-what did you say?" He finally tore his gaze away from my torso and up to meet my eyes.

"How do I look?" I was enjoying the effect I had on him. Very much.

"Great. Amazing. Delicious. Sexy. Absolutely fuckable." He declared shamelessly.

"Thanks, darling." I fluttered my lashes a bit. "Ready to go?"

"As soon as I take a cold shower."

My eyes fell to his crotch, where a certain friend was making his existence very known. I laughed at his discomfort. "I'm hungry. Take one when we get back."

He nodded and came to drop a soft kiss on top of my forehead, an arm sneaking around my waist. "I brought you something."

He handed me a bouquet of a dozen perfect red roses that he had hidden behind his back. My heart tightened at the small gesture. "Thank you." I stood on my tiptoes to give him a peck on the cheek. "I'll go put these in water and you can change and meet me down there."

He nodded and squeezed my hip lightly. I stepped out of his embrace and made my way downstairs to the kitchen, filling up a vase with water. My heels tapped against the cool tile of the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Devan came downstairs, dressed in a white button up, the first few open, with black pants. His hair was ruffled in a sexy way, a stark contrast to how he gelled it for work. "What car are we taking, sweetness?" He pulled open the cabinet where I kept all of my keys.

I stood beside him and ran my eyes up and down the rows of keys. "SLR McLaren." I pointed towards the Mercedes keychain.

He grabbed it and we stepped into the elevator that would take us to the lobby. When valet pulled up the car, I grabbed the keys from Devan. "I call driving!"

He gave an audible groan. "You're such a meanie!"

I childishly stuck my tongue out at him and dropped inside of the driver's of my black Mercedes SLR McLaren. We took off down the road as Devan programmed our destination into Google Maps. My thoughts flew back to when I used to tease my tesoro about not using how to GPS. My heart tightened at the memory of the first time he came to my house, when we drove around lost for twenty minutes before he even realized he had no clue where we were going. I sighed, and tried to push Angelo out of my mind. I was going out to have fun and relax.

*

After dinner at a classy restaurant, Devan and I drove to a club. We pulled up in front of the building and I almost threw up my dinner.

It was the club that Angelo and I had met at.

*Flashback*

"Your outfit looks amazing, baby, but I would look better on you." A smooth voice whispered in my ear. Two big hands came to rest on either side of me on the bar. I whipped around to meet two of the bluest eyes I had ever seen. My heart leaped into my throat and I couldn't form a coherent word. All I knew was that I needed to put some distance between me and this mysterious man who made my stomach do somersaults.

I gave him the middle finger in hopes that he would take the hint and go away.

"Whoa, sweetheart. I ain't like the rest of them. I'll treat you right, baby, like the goddess you are." His warm breath tickled my ear and Tom Ford cologne invaded my nostrils.

Oh, god. The way my panties soaked just at his close proximity could not be natural. "What makes you so different? You want in my pants, right? Besides, your poor date is throwing daggers at me with her eyes, just in case you cared." I struggled to keep my voice steady, rapidly pressing the emergency exit button to the emotional roller coaster I was on.

I could see his jaw clenching as he pulled away from me, anger evident in his beautiful blue eyes. He walked back to his date and dropped down onto a seat, downing a shot. I sighed and bit on my lips.

This is what Dylan had done to me, made sure that I couldn't bring myself to trust anyone else.

*End Flashback*

Memories came crashing down on top of me and tears pricked my eyes. What the hell was I doing? Angelo was going through hell and here I was bent on seducing someone else.

I was a world-class bitch, and nothing could ever change that.

How? How could he love me? I was an ugly person, not to be trusted. No wonder Dylan cheated.

"Turn the car around. We are going home." I said to Devan, my voice barely a whisper. I couldn't believe myself.

"What? Sweetness? Is everything okay?" Devan lightly tilted my chin up.

I flinched away from his touch as if his fingers were on fire. His nickname made bile rise into my throat. "Take me home!" I was on the verge of breaking down into tears.

I pulled my knees into my chest and began sobbing. Tears steamed down my face and into my dress but I ignored them. All I could think about was Angelo.

I took a deep breath and tried to even out my breathing as Devan pulled into the lobby of my apartment building. I bolted out of the car, ignoring the concerned looks of the staff and stepped into the elevator, not waiting for Devan.
*
I woke up the next morning, my head pounding. My heels were still on my feet and my dress was still on. Last night's events invaded my mind and tears began to stream down my face again. The space beside me was empty and I realized that I had locked the door, keeping Devan out.

Suddenly, my stomach turned and I stumbled into the bathroom as fast as I could. I grabbed the sides of the toilet bowl and dumped out my dinner from last night.

I took a deep breath, trying to control my breaths and my tears, as a gentle hand came up to pull my hair back. Jasmine's Chanel perfume filled my lungs and I relaxed silently as familiarity overtook me.

I flushed the toilet and stood up, making my way over to the sink as I brushed my teeth.

"Aria?" Jasmine game to sit on the granite of the counter as I worked to clean off my face.

"Hm?" I grumbled with a toothbrush stuck in my mouth.

"When was the last time you had your period?" She asked with concern evident on her face.

"I don't know." I was never one of those girls that kept track of her cycle. When it happened, it happened.

"Okay." She bit down on her perfectly glossed lip. "Shower, I'll be right back."

I nodded, not putting much thought into it as I stripped down and stepped into the shower.

When I stepped out a few minutes later, Jasmine was sitting on the stairs that led up to my monstrous Jacuzzi, plastic bag in hand. She looked up as I shut the shower door behind me, standing up as I did so.

She dug through the plastic bag to hand me three cardboard boxes. "Take these."

I raised an eyebrow at her as she handed me the pregnancy tests. "You think I'm pregnant?" I rolled my eyes. No way in hell.

"Just do it, okay? I just need to make sure."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back into the shower to take the tests, just to humor Jas.

I stepped out a couple seconds later, setting the little plastic tests down on the counter.

"What happened last night?" Jasmine looked at me as I came to sit beside her, dressed in only a big, fluffy robe.

"To be honest, I flipped out. But I can't do this anymore, Jas. I can't go on each day pretending like everything is okay." I buried my face into my hands and blinked back tears. I had cried more in these past hours than I have ever cried in my life, except for when I found out that Nick was dead. Which happened to be a lie, anyway.

We sat there for a while, Jas rubbing my back and me just siting there, silent tears streaming down my face.

"Hey, wanna check them now? They should be done." She asked softly, a small smile creeping onto her face.

"Pay me a hundred bucks if I'm not." I dared her.

"Pay me a hundred if you are." She smirked back at me.

I nodded, sealing the deal with a handshake.

I stood up, stretching my arms as I walked to the counter

I looked at the three tests and grabbed onto the counter for support. "No, no, nonononono." I rambled, falling against the ground in shock.

I was pregnant.

---------------------------------
A/N

We need a ship name for Aria and Angelo, and one for Aria and Devan, too. Let me know what you come up with! :)

Justin Baldoni, aka Devan. Now that, my friends, is sexy.--->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 296 48
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
1.3M 27.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
135K 6.5K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...