Life With Superman (Completed)

By iam_adrianaj

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Question!

Chapter 10

1.9K 78 5
By iam_adrianaj

Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy

Cash's POV

Last night with Crystal was amazing. Never have I had a girl that was that damn wet. I wanted to do it again this morning but Crystal wasn't even beside me when I woke up. I put on some basketball shorts then went to go see where she was. Jasmine and Jr weren't in their room so I knew that they had left and went somewhere. Out of no where a good ass smell hit me. I walked to the kitchen to see Crystal standing there with some blue and white plaid booty shorts and a white spaghetti strapped tank top on. I walked up behind her quietly and hugged her from behind. She jumped a little which made me laugh. She kissed me so passionately. I didn't know what it was about Crystal but she made a nigga feel like a king.

"Good Morning," She said in a sexy as voice.

"Good Morning. What's all this?" I asked.

"Breakfast for me and you,"

"Where everybody else at?"

"I don't know. I just told them to leave for a while,"

"Why?"

Crystal finished cooking then turned around tongue kissed me. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as we had a full make out session. The way she was kissing me as she let her fingers roam my head made me get on hard. I guess she felt my man hood because she got down off of me and started playing inside my basketball shorts. Crystal began sucking and kissing on my neck which made me get even harder.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish," I whispered in her ear.

"I can finish alright. Can you?" She asked. I licked my lips then picked her up bridal style and took her back to the bedroom. Can't go wrong with having morning sex.

It was eleven fifteen when Crystal and I got done. I could've went more rounds with her but the crew and I had to get ready for tonight. Nothing could go wrong or else our lives could be over. Crystal didn't too much like me being apart of the game but I had to make money somehow. I took a shower then got dressed. Not my best outfit but I wasn't trying to impress anybody. I got the girl I wanted and she was laying in the bed knocked out. I kissed Crystal's forehead before I left the house to meet up with the crew.

Crystal's POV

It was close to two in the afternoon when I woke back up. My back was killing me and I knew the reason why. Cash had a big one and knew exactly what he was doing with it. The doorbell started ringing but I didn't feel like getting up to see who it was. I sighed then crawled out of bed. I slowly walked to the door and peeped out the peephole. I didn't know who the hell this lady was dressed in all black but I wanted to know. I opened the door and greeted her.

"Hi is Cash, Jr, or Quez here?" she asked.

"No," I answered.

"Is anybody here?"

"No,"

"Good. Get her." Out of no where a bunch of dudes dressed in all black rushed in at once and grabbed me. I tried fighting them off but they were stronger than me. I didn't know who these people were and I didn't know where the hell Chaz was. They threw inside the back of a van then the driver sped off. What could be happening?

I guess we had made it to our destination after riding around for like an hour. Two dudes grabbed me by my arms. One grabbed my left while the other grabbed my right. The same lady opened the back of the van. I just gave her a cold stare as she smirked at me. They dragged me all the way to the inside of an abandoned building that we had stopped at. My arms were burning after they had let go and began to tie me up to a chair. We waited for hours for someone that I knew from ninth grade to come into the building. He looked at me in shocked then looked at the lady that had knocked on my door.

"Why in the hell is Crystal here?" Derek asked the lady.

"Your dad said grab Chaz's daughter," She said in a louder voice.

"Well you know what? I'm telling you to let her go. I didn't know his daughter was Crystal,"

"No, I take orders from your dad. Not you,"

"Aha well my dad is in jail. Who's here now? I am. So therefore what that make me? The boss. So what is your bitch ass suppose to do when the boss gives orders? I'm gon let you answer that,"

"Take them," the lady said in a lower voice.

"Exactly. Let her go. I'm sorry Crystal. I'll take you back home," Derek said as they started cutting the ropes. I didn't have a clue what was going on and I didn't know why in the hell they wanted to get Chaz's daughter which was Saige. I was definitely going to tell Chaz and the crew everything that happened.

Derek escorted me out to his BMW and opened the door so I could get in. It was an awkward silence as he started driving away from the building. I was scared to say something. I didn't want him to snap and kill me so I stayed quiet. All I could do was think about Cash. I knew he was probably wondering where I was and why I wasn't answering my phone.

"Again I'm sorry for everything that happen today," Derek apologize.

"Yea," I responded.

"Uh I was wondering if we could hang sometime?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said. Derek nodded then continue to drive to my house. Once we finally arrived I seen nothing but black cars. That's how I knew that they were getting ready to come search for me. Derek lifted his left eyebrow when he saw the cars. I could tell he was scared which he should be. Chaz was a killer as well as the crew and they didn't play about family. It was best if Derek just speed off when I get out the car because Chaz wouldn't mind killing someone on sight no questions asked.

Cash's POV

I was getting pissed because Crystal left her phone at the damn house and we didn't know where the hell she was at. Chaz's whole crew including Jr, Quez, and I was all surrounding Chaz getting ready to go search for her. I was getting even more pissed because she had been getting text messages from some number all damn day. I would have asked who the fuck it was but she wasn't around and I didn't know her damn password. As we loaded up and got ready to head out, Crystal came in with bruises on her arm.

"Crystal where the hell have you been?" Chaz asked.

"I was here then I answered the door and these men dressed in all black grabbed me and threw me in the back of a van. We rode around until we came to an abandoned building. They tied me up to a chair and we waited on this dude name Derek Montez to come. He saw who I was and decided to let me go after him and some lady argued back and forth. He apologized and brought me home," Crystal said.

"Argue about what?" Chaz questioned.

"She was like his dad told him to get Chaz's daughter. Derek didn't think I was your daughter so he took his dad's order but when he saw me he just let me go,"

"Stay away from him," Chaz ordered. He motioned his hand for everyone to follow him downstairs to the basement. I just stood there looking at Crystal. She turned around and began walking to her room but I grabbed her wrist before she walked up the stairs.

"Who's number is this?" I asked holding up her phone.

"I don't know. Let me see," Crystal said as she unlocked her phone.

"Well?"

"It's Derek. I don't know how he got my number. This my first time seeing him since freshman year. He's been texting me since this morning," Crystal said. I took the phone from her and started calling Derek. He was fucking with the wrong one. I don't play about my family, my crew, nor my girl. The fact that he's a Montez just gives me a bad vibe and I'll be damned if I let anything happen to Crystal.

Derek's POV

I needed to talk to my dad as soon as possible. I didn't know that Crystal was Chaz's daughter. If I would have known then I would have tried to talk my dad out of the plan. We didn't like Chaz because he killed my uncle and he had his girl kill my aunt. Everything would have been alright if Crystal wasn't in the picture. I've had a crush on Crystal since the first day I laid eyes on her. Then she moved away. I was hurt when she left. I never knew why she did but I wanted to know. Only if she would give me a chance to take her out and show her a good time but I knew that would probably never happen since she's the daughter of Chaz. I had got her number from her cousin Jasmine this morning when I seen her at the mall. I had been texting Crystal all day but I didn't get no response. Out of no where I receive a call from her.

*phone conversation*

Derek: Hello

Cash: This Derek?

Derek: Yea who is this?

Cash: This Cash. Yea remember me? Anyways don't call or text my girl no more or you gon have a little visit from me and you never know when the crew gon come through and fuck shit up.

Derek: I'll stop texting when Crystal tells me to. You think I'm scared of you and your crew. You should be scared of me and mine.

Cash: Scared of you and yours? Hell nah boy. Lost your damn mind. You heard what the fuck I said boy.

*Cash hangs up*

So Cash and Crystal are a thing? That's cute. He want war then I bring it to him. No nigga gon stop me from doing a damn thing especially not that pussy ass boy. I got the crew together and started discussing business. Guess the war with Chaz nem' was going to start a little earlier than expected.

Comment and Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.9K 35
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖�...
76 0 7