Family (Mafia Stray Kids AU)

By straykidshoebro

At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the rema... More

Maybe Everything Happened For a Reason
That's a Life I Don't Wish to Give Up
I'll Help You Pack
Did She Get Sick?
Dad, it's Me
Please Tell Me Seungmin Caught Her
I'm Glad You're Back
I'm Sorry You Felt Trapped
Hey, Are You Okay
But It Wasn't to Talk to People or Make Friends
I Think Shooting Them Was a Good Call
Monopoly with the Stray Kids family
Let's Go to School
You Remember Me?
It Wasn't What it Looked Like, I Swear
I Want You to Die
murder and finding weaknesses
isn't she just a tier 1?
So You're Not Really Stable?
I'm glad you survived Dae
authors note, feel free to skip when I got chapters after this.
For the sake of JYP's company
They will decide if you live or die.
Did I do this to myself?
Follow your heart
her favorite memory
And followed her heart she did
Valentine's Dae!
She did it. She made it.
Finally a break
their vacation ruined by a mission.
I like you Dae,
I decide what's best for her.
Like I'm a combat substitute for a reason,
He either died or hates her now.
I'm good for you.
I am deprived of your love.
You're mine to protect, not break,
It reminds me of something.
Goodbye, for now, Chan. Everyone.
Stray Kids just went down to eight
but I'll always think of you as my dad.
Boyfriend?
You aren't allowed to give up on me,
I need to get her back home.
We knew it would be hard,
that was when I was happy,
Let's start with that
I love her.
I'll try my best to be the best daughter I can.
I've got this
It's my fault he's hurt.
Don't worry about me.
YoungDay
The End.

We promise. I promise.

7.7K 270 317
By straykidshoebro

Jisung threw down his phone after he hung up and flung himself off the couch, sprinting to get his shoes.

"Jisung, Jisung!" Jeongin shouts, alarmed at his comrade's hasten.

"I can't talk right now, I need to go somewhere."

"Jisung," Jeongin grabs his wrist, stopping him from heading out the door. "Are we in danger? Is anyone at risk?"

Jisung jerks his wrist back towards him and grabs the keys, ripping open the garage door.

Before he enters the room filled with luxury cars, he turns to Jeongin, smirking.

"I sure hope we're not in danger because that's not my intention."

He mounted his specific motorcycle, threw on the helmet, revving the engine, before racing out of his house and towards the school.

He made dead eye contact with a furious Chan as he drove away.

Dae packed all she needed for the night, plus a few others; phone charger, clothes for the next day, pajamas, toothbrush, stuffed animals. It was like a sleepover, but the opposite?

She left her dorms, the hallways being pitch black.

"Well, this is fucking scary." She mumbles, turning on her phone flashlight, marching through the halls toward the exit.

Finally, she gets outside and the cold winter air hits her, immediately making her grip her shoulders and shiver. Her loose, flimsy long sleeve sweater not giving her enough warm in this 30-degree weather.

She sits on one of the steps leading up to the school, the frozen concrete making her backside go numb.

Every car or vehicle in general that passed by made her head snap up and her eyes followed it until it was out of sight, and she still prayed it was Jisung.

Soon enough, a motorcycle comes into view and Dae's eyes lit up with hope. It stopped in front of the school. Dae stood up slowly, trying to see if it was her father. The motorcycle looked familiar like it had been in their garage, but they have a shit ton of vehicles in their garage so she couldn't tell.

Jisung took off the helmet, proving to Dae it was him. He looked at her with a soft expression, gesturing her over.

Dae slowly walked towards him, gripping the straps of her backpack.

"Come here love" Jisung thoughtfully emitted, holding out his hands.

Dae came up to him, crashing in his arms.

Jisung held her close, taking in her scent he missed so dearly.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled.

Dae held him back, relieved she was still accepted back into their family.

They stayed like that for a while, letting each other know silently that the worst is past and they have each other now.

"Did you bring my helmet?" Dae quietly questions when Jisung finally let her go.

Jisung realizes he completely forgot to grab her helmet when leaving and chuckles nervously while looking at her.

"you can use mine," Jisung suggests. "I'm driving safely to get home so there should be no risk."

"Besides the fact that your identity will be exposed" Dae replies sarcastically.

The young man digs into his pocket, finding a black mask; slipping it over his mouth. Dae teasingly rolls her eyes, taking the black helmet from Jisung and placing it over her head.

She straddles the motorcycle, gripping Jisung's waist before he takes off leaving the school and her dorm behind.

Jisung kept his promise and drove as safely as humanly possible. Going the speed limit and staying in lanes for way more than 3 seconds.

When they got home, what awaited them; moreover Jisung was quite terrifying.

A pissed off Chan.

Until he realized the passenger that Jisung picked up.

"Dae? You're home." Chan acknowledged, tilted his head to the side.

The girl took her helmet, shaking her hair gently.

"Yeah, Jisung and I talked it out a bit, and I was lonely." Dae murmured just loud enough for them.

"Just like that? You're back?" Seungmin ponders, seeming doubtful about Dae's return. "We fucked up, and you return because you're lonely."

Jisung helps Dae off the cycle and gestures her in the house. Dae slowly, awkwardly walks over to the door, being crowded by her dumbfounded fathers.

Then she trips, falling over a left out toolbox Hyunjin used to work on one of his cars recently.

Jisung wasn't fast enough to catch her but Minho was. He runs to her, attempting to steady her, but she flinches at his efforts and she ends up falling, scraping her knees.

Minho looks at his empty hands, held out to catch her, then to her, on the floor.

Dae quickly jumps to her feet, dusting up her scrapped off hands and her bloodied knees before bowing to Minho.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to catch me."

"What did you think I would have done?" Minho roughly questions.

"I'm not sure, I'm sorry." she sincerely responds.

Jisung takes her hand and drags her inside before anything else happens.

He takes Dae to the living room and sits her down on the couch, gesturing for her to stay where she is. He runs off into Jeongin's office, presumably to get the first aid kit for her knees.

Stray Kids come in and take seats around the living room, hoping to discuss everything that has happened these 2 weeks.

Jisung returns with the first-aid kit, kneeling below Dae and begins to clean her cuts.

"I can do it myself Jisung,"

"No, what I need you to do is say everything that has been on your mind. Get everything on the table now, so we can talk about this thoroughly and be okay again."

Dae takes a deep breath. She wouldn't have agreed to this so easily if not for Jisung, who she knows will be on her side no matter what.

"You guys hurt me. I know why you did it, Jisung told me that, and it makes sense, but what would've happened if I was executed that day?"

"We would've-" Felix cuts in before Jisung interrupts him.

"Let Dae speak, let her get everything out, then you may reply."

Dae continues as if nothing happened. "If I failed my evaluation and was written as a traitor and killed, what would have you done? You couldn't save me then, it would have been written in the files, in everything and I would've been executed. And that's not even what I'm truly upset about. I'm hurt about the cruel things you said to me like I was never even your daughter in the first place." Tears filled her eyes. "You threatened to shoot me in the car Hyunjin! Changbin, Chan, you told me you would kill me as soon as I get home! That's what I'm hurt about. And I knew you weren't kidding because you guys don't bullshit things. So I'm home, feel free to shoot me."

"We are not killing you," Chan promises. "We are not killing you, we will protect you."

"Where was that protection when I was protecting the company?" Dae snaps back.

"Dae, we know we are in the wrong, trust me we know. I want to go back to the way it was. How do we do that?" Seungmin stressed desperately.

Dae thinks about this for a moment. "Nothing really. There shouldn't be any punishment for you guys. Me leaving was enough. Not only that, but you are the adults here, you shouldn't be scolded by a child. So all I ask is," a few tears slip down her face. "Please don't put me through that unless you know for sure I've abandoned you."

Seungmin stands up, and walks over to Dae, pulling her from the couch, he crushes her to his chest. 

"I'm so sorry baby. We promise. I promise."

After some sincere apologies, Jisung takes Dae up to her room, but she didn't let go of his hand when he did.

"Please cuddle with me tonight. I need someone here to not make me feel alone."

A gentle smile appeared on his face.

"Of course love. I'm going to go get ready for bed, you do too alright?"

Dae nods her head and Jisung exits her room.

She drifted off to sleep with Jisung tightly holding her, happy to know he's been forgiven.

She may have trust issues, but they'll work hard to prove they still love her and never intend to put her through that ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 379 16
2 Princes - One adopted 4 Students - One wants whats his back 2 Members of the Mafia - Both in love When Lee Felix an adopted member of the royal fa...
18.3K 528 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs, 𝖲𝖺4 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖷𝖷𝖷. 𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍? "𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖺4 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖧𝖾...
11.9K 148 19
Moved from America to Seoul to get away from her past life with being met by a unexpected twist being kidnapped by SKZ, ordered by Y/N's mother. Hyun...
157K 10.2K 90
This is the sequel to 8 sips of Wine if you don't want to read it, don't feel obligated to do it I decided to write the sequel after consulting a maj...