Moon River -YunGi-

Par angel_youngmi

Vampires and werewolves are known to be enemies since hundred thousand years ago but now in a new era, these... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Chapter

Chapter 5

5.4K 231 139
Par angel_youngmi

Yunho awoke with a gentle hand running through his hair and a massive headache but the gentle hand helped soothe his headache a little. He tilt his head and saw Mingi is watching him fondly making him blush but he didn't move nor hide his face. Mingi smiled, "Good morning, how are you feeling Yunho?"

Yunho pouts and mumbles, "My head hurts.. What happened? I remember being in the living room.. But everything is blurry from then on..". Mingi then gently hauls Yunho up into a sitting position and puts a few pillows behind Yunho and Yunho lets Mingi do everything and sit comfortably.

"Well, what do you really remember?" ask Mingi as he stands up, going towards a table near the window and picking up a tray bringing it to the bed. Yunho tilts his head as he sees the tray as he speaks, "Uhm.. the trial.. I healed Lord's mate.. The alpha asked for my status.. about me being the hybrid they were looking for.. and then.. Lord Hwan said something about staying with them and took my hand... I don't remember anything afterwards.."

Mingi nods his head as he carefully puts the tray near the bedside table and picks up a spoon and a bowl of porridge before sitting next to Yunho on the bed. "So you remember most of it then. You fainted and only then they knew about how you were treated at the alphas mansion and about us being mates so Lord Hwan let you stay here with me but you will need to go to the coven for lessons sometimes. The nurse from the pack also came by last night and gave me medicines for your fever and told me to feed you first with food before giving you the medicine." says Mingi as he holds up the bowl a little bit higher showing it to Yunho.

Yunho nods and tilts his head asking, "Lessons? What lessons?" and opened his mouth when Mingi scooped the porridge and brought to his lips. "I'm not sure, maybe on how you control your power and such. Do you know how to fight Yunho?" Mingi says as he keeps on feeding the hybrid and loving the way his cheeks are full with food and he has to stop himself from pinching the said cheeks.

Yunho shakes his head while chewing and swallowing the porridge before saying, "No.. I hate fighting.. I will usually turn around and avoid any fighting.. It's not like my power can help me fight.. My wolf is not a fighter too.." Mingi nods, saying "Well the least you can do now is learn how to protect yourself. A lot of bad vampires or werewolves are looking for you now so you need to at least know how to defend yourself, in case I can't save you in time. At least you can fight them until I come and save you."

Yunho nods and Mingi feeds him in a comfortable silence before San decides to appear in the middle of the room making Yunho jump and choke on his porridge. Mingi panics as Yunho coughs while having his hand on his chest, face red and Mingi puts the bowl down on the tray and runs his hand on Yunho's back while glaring at San who looks at them sheepishly.

"San! Mind using the door after this?! Yunho is still not used to you teleporting!"

San scratched his neck, "Sorry.. I forgot.."

Yunho takes a few deep breaths after his coughing fit stops and Mingi is quick to give him a glass of water and help him drink it. After he drinks the water, he looks over to San timidly and slowly scoots himself close to Mingi until their thighs touch together.

San saw this and he pouts before wailing loudly, "Aw he's still afraid of me!"

Mingi rolls his eyes as he takes Yunho's hand and puts it on his lap rubbing his thumb soothingly and speaks, "Who told you to scare him yesterday. It's your fault. Now why are you here? Don't tell me someone is here to see Yunho again? He's still sick!"

"No no, we're going out for a hunt. Joongie hyung told me to ask you if you want to come along if Yunho is still sleeping."

"I won't go even if he's still sleeping. I don't want to go today. You guys will be fine right?"

San nods and looks over to Yunho smiling sweetly, "Hello Yunho, I'm sorry if I scare you yesterday. I promise I'm nice! Wooyoung scolded me last night so I promise I won't do it again."

Yunho nods his head slowly and gives San a little "Hello" and a small smile making San beams up and waves at both of them before disappearing. Mingi then shakes his head and looks over to Yunho, "I hate to say this but San really is a sweet one, he can be a handful sometimes though Wooyoung will control him when he's like that. Do you want to finish your porridge?"

Yunho smiles at how Mingi says about San but he shakes his head after hearing about the porridge, "I'm full.." Mingi nodded his head and went to take the medicine on the tray and give it to Yunho which Yunho put in his mouth and Mingi helped him drink the water. Yunho then fidgeted with the blanket that was pooling around his waist and MIngi saw this so he asked the hybrid, "Do you need anything Yunho ah?". Yunho then bit his lips before looking over to Mingi and blushing, lowering his gaze towards Mingi's stomach instead, "I.. Can I have a shower?". "Oh! Yes sure, though I sponged you while you were unconscious after we brought you here."

"W-what?" says Yunho as his eyes widen as the tip of his ears becomes red and he blushes harder. Mingi tilts his head at Yunho and seeing how red the hybrid is, Mingi softly smiles and says, "I didn't touch your private parts though, I had Seonghwa hyung help with his telekinesis."

Yunho whines as he hides his face in his hands mumbling, "S-still you saw all of m-me didn't you?" Mingi softly ruffles Yunho's hair and says, "Yes, I did. I won't recall it if you don't want me to." Yunho then lifts his head up and huffs at Mingi, "How would I know you wouldn't even if I say not to? I can't read your mind." "You have to trust me then. I won't break my promise with you. Especially with you. My mate."

Yunho blush and refuse to make eye contact with Mingi though he has a small smile on his face. "Okay then.." says Yunho softly and Mingi gives him a big smile and kisses his forehead before saying, "I'll start the water. You're going to have a bath. I don't think you can take a shower yet." Yunho nods his head giving a small smile as he speaks, "Bath is fine too, thank you Mingi."

Mingi then went to start the water and was back in the room in no time. Yunho had remembered something so he spoke again as Mingi opened the closet and brought out a few of his clothes for Yunho to wear it. "Mingi? Can I go home?" says Yunho absent-mindedly as he contemplates whether to take all of his stuff or a few and suddenly Mingi's face is in his view as Mingi sit on the bed and holds his hand.

"Home? You don't want to stay here with me? And I don't think the coven will let you go though.."

Yunho blinks as he recalls what he said earlier and shakes his head after he realizes how wrong it sounds, "Oh! I meant for a while? So I can take my stuff? And told the owner that I'm moving out I guess? If it's not too much trouble, I kind of want you to come with me..? I don't really want to be alone for now.."

Mingi gives Yunho a relief smile and nods his head, "I'll come, but can we go when you're better? I don't want you to relapse again." Yunho nods. "I think the bath is ready, do you want me to carry you there or you want to try walking there?" Yunho pouts as he scans his body and finds out his energy is still barely there so he shyly asks Mingi, "Can you carry me..? My energy is barely there.. I don't think I can walk.."

Mingi nods. He open his arms wide and Yunho wrap his arm around his neck before Mingi put his arm under Yunho's legs and back hauling him gently and speed walk to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Mingi put Yunho down on the counter as he check the bath temperature and after he deemed the temperature is good enough for Yunho, he turns around and tilt his head at the hybrid.

"Do you need help with your clothes?"

Yunho blushes as he shakes his head, "N-no. I think I can handle myself for now.."

Mingi frowns, he is fine leaving the hybrid if he's healthy but right now he's not so every little thing will worry him. "I don't want you to slip or something Yunho ah.. You don't have to be shy with me, we're mates anyway."

"I can't help it.. If you don't want to leave can you please close your eyes? Please..?" says Yunho as he pouts and his eyes wide like a kicked puppy and Mingi can't deny that so he huff softly and closes his eyes. Once Yunho made sure Mingi really did close his eyes, he got off from the counter carefully and quickly undressed himself. Yunho tried to walk a few steps and he nearly fell down but Mingi had caught him when he sensed his hybrid was about to fall. Yunho, thinking that Mingi had opened his eyes, yelped and looked over to Mingi only to see Mingi caught him while his eyes were closed.

"My eyes are close. I promise. Let me hold you until you are safe in the tub please?" says Mingi still with his eyes close and Yunho giggle a little as Mingi looks cute right now as he speak, "Alright, but don't open your eyes until I say so." and Mingi nods his head cutely before helping Yunho get into the tub.

"You can open your eyes now," says Yunho softly after he sits in the tub and Mingi opens his eyes as he asks the hybrid, "Is the temperature alright?". "It's perfect. Thank you." "Do you want me to leave you for a while? You can call me when you're finished." says Mingi and Yunho tilt his head for a while thinking and finally nods his head. Mingi gives Yunho a small smile and walks out of the bathroom.

Yunho sighs as he lay in the tub. It's been so long for him to feel this relax. Even before he was kidnapped, he was so busy with classes and exams. Yunho opened his eyes at the thought of his university.

What will happen now? I've been gone for almost 3 weeks.. Should I just withdraw from the Uni.. It's not like I have any friends there.. But how did they know I can heal people? I never use my power in public.. The only time that I used was when someone in public was an injured homeless guy...a few weeks before I was kidnapped.. It can't be because of that right..? I don't know anymore..

Yunho sighs and closes his eyes and with how warm the water is and how relaxed he had become, he fell asleep without realizing. His body slumped down slowly as the water now reached his chin.

Break his bone! Maybe that will teach him to obey us!

You are nothing but a tool vampire!

Do you want blood? None for you until you heal my goons!

You will never get away from me!

I will make sure to keep you forever! Hahahahahah!

Yunho startled awake and start to thrash around thinking that he is being tortured again by the alphas as his face is now submerged in the tub thinking that the alphas are trying to drown him. Mingi who was in the bedroom had speed walk to the bathroom after hearing Yunho gasp and was met with the hybrid thrashing in the tub. Mingi quickly lift the hybrid out of the bathtub and put him down on the floor as the hybrid coughs out water and whimpering pushing Mingi's arms away thinking it was the alpha's hands.

"Yunho, it's me. It's Mingi." says Mingi as he looks worriedly at the coughing hybrid not touching him, afraid Yunho will panic more. Yunho stuttered, "M-mingi?" and Mingi quickly holds the hybrid close as he runs his hand on the hybrid's back, sighing softly "I think you have to bear with me being near you all the time Yunho ah.. For a while.." Yunho coughs and takes a few deep breath and murmured, "I'm s-sorry.. I fell asleep.. N-nightmare.. I thought they were torturing me again.."

"It's alright. You had a traumatic event. It will be a while until you're fine." says Mingi softly threading his fingers across Yunho's wet hair. Yunho hummed as he lay his head on Mingi's shoulder and shivers as he felt cold now after being wet and out of the warm water.

Mingi saw this and said, "Come on, let's dry you up. You're half wolf so your tolerance with temperature is weaker than a normal vampire unless you shift. I don't want you to catch a cold too." Yunho blush as he realizes how naked he is right now and is currently on top of Mingi's lap. Yunho tries to hide his private parts as he slowly gets off from Mingi's lap blushing all the way while his gaze is painted to the floor instead making Mingi chuckle a bit seeing how embarrassed Yunho is.

Mingi gets up and fetches the towel giving it to Yunho who quickly wraps the towel all over himself while still blushing hard but he lets Mingi pick him up and walk to the bedroom and put Yunho on the bed. Mingi gives Yunho the clothes that he had picked earlier for him to wear and turns around giving Yunho some space to change.

--

"I'm going to kill all those vampires! How dare they kill my goons and take my healer!"

"Look, you're very lucky that we found you though half alive. I wonder why they didn't kill you too."

"They said it was a warning. To not do this. Ya think I will listen to them? All those goons I recruited for months! And that vampire! He is almost under my full control but they had to come and rescue him! I'm going to get him back! I'm going to recruit more alphas and I'm going to be their nightmare!"

"I think the vampires that came before might be from KQ, you know, the coven that had a truce with the werewolves somewhere in South Korea."

"What a joke. Those werewolves are traitors! I'll kill them if I find them! This is why I want to recruit more alphas! Those vampires and traitors should know who should rule all of them! Us! We are greater and better than those vampires!"

"I agree with you on that one. Alphas should be number 1 in this world. We are born to lead and rule."

"Say, you were the one that told me about that vamp. I need him back. Do you think you can try and find him again?"

"Well, he was the one who healed me. I guess I can try to search for him again. I found out that those vampires and traitors are searching for a hybrid. It seems that the hybrid could be the key for them to finally end the so-called war between vampires and werewolves."

"So? Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm telling you this because, what if we found the hybrid first and corrupted him so he would be on our side rather than their side. I heard that this hybrid is very powerful. It's our win if the hybrid is ours."

"Then get me the hybrid. How can we find him? I still want my healer though."

"I'll go and find some information in Korea then. You just have to recruit more alphas while I'm away."

"Deal"

--

It's been a week after the trial and Yunho is healthy again. No more fever and both the vampires and werewolves deemed that Yunho is healthy for both sides. Only the traumas and nightmares lingers but Mingi is there to help him get through with each nightmares and bad memories. Yunho also was introduced properly to the other vampires in the house and the others are quick to adore the hybrid.

"Uhm, Mingi? Can we go to my house tomorrow?" says Yunho as he munches on a sandwich Seonghwa had tried making and wanted Yunho to eat it. After they know for sure that Yunho is a hybrid, Seonghwa had been searching and even using Youtube on learning how to cook for Yunho to eat sometimes even though Yunho had assured them that he can live on only blood, only need to eat food once or twice a month. Seonghwa had turned into a full mother mode when Yunho said that he only eats once a month after he entered University making Seonghwa tutt at him and told him that he's going to eat a lot more than that living with them. "You are still a growing boy!" is what Seonghwa had told Yunho and Yunho can only nod and smile.

"Can I come? As a bodyguard." says Jongho and Mingi glared at him but his mouth had turned into a pout, "I'm strong too you know! What do you mean as a bodyguard??". Yunho giggles when he sees the adorable pout on Mingi's face while Jongho smugly tilts his chin up, "I'm the strongest here. I meant that if anything happens, you can grab Yunho and run so Yunho won't get hurt while I kick whoever asses that I need to kick at the time."

"You can come too hyung if you want to. I only want to take my stuffs and tell the owner that I'm moving out." Yunho says to Jongho and Jongho huff hearing the word 'hyung'. "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to call me hyung Yunho ah? Everyone except Hongjoong hyung and Seonghwa hyung told you not to call them hyung as we're practically the same age in human years."

Yunho pouts. It's awkward for him to not call them hyung when they are literally 100 years older than him but they had insisted that they are the same age as him in human years and Jongho is actually a year younger than him in terms of human years. "I'm still not used to it.. I'm sorry.." says Yunho as he munches on his sandwich with a pout making Jongho huff and ruffles Yunho's hair. "Maybe after you turn 500 then you can finally stop calling me and the others as hyung." says Jongho playfully earning a giggle from Yunho.

"How's the sandwich Yunho ah? Is anything amiss?" says Seonghwa as he appeared from the kitchen with a glass of blood in his hand. "It's delicious Seonghwa hyung." says Yunho, giving a bright smile to Seonghwa and the 3 vampires look at him in awe. Yunho blinks and he blush when he realizes what he had done and lowered his gaze to the floor munching the sandwich quietly.

"Pup? What is your favourite food? I want to try cooking it." says Seonghwa as he goes closer to where Yunho is seated on the couch and ruffles his hair.

"I never saw you smile that bright! I wanna see it again!" says Jongho as he went closer to Yunho and lowered his head so he could see Yunho properly making the hybrid blush harder.

Mingi flick Jongho's forehead earning a yelp from the younger as he pull himself away a little from Yunho. "Don't smother him like that Jongho ah. It's only been what? A week and a half? Give Yunho some time will you?" says Mingi as he look over to Yunho who still is glaring at the floor while nibbling on the sandwich and Mingi tilt Yunho's chin with his hand making Yunho had to look up at him. "I'm jealous." says Mingi with a pout and Yunho tilt his head in question, "Because you smile that bright and I have to share it with Seonghwa hyung and Jongho and I can't brag at the others for seeing it first."

Yunho blinks.

Mingi blinks.

After a few seconds of staring contest, Yunho bursts into a laugh and he covers his mouth with his left hand as he is holding the sandwich in his right, his eyes scrunch close cutely as he laughs.

"Damn it. Mingi hyung won for this one." pouts Jongho as Mingi smirk at him smugly while Seonghwa is still watching the laughing hybrid fondly.

"Seonghwa hyung? I pretty much eat everything that's edible." says Yunho smiling brightly after he's done laughing and Seonghwa pouts at the answer. "I don't want that answer. Give me a solid one." Yunho tilt his head thinking and after a few seconds, he beams up, "I miss eating Kimchi Jjigae." Seonghwa is quick to pull up his phone and start to search for the ingredients and how-to, "Kimchi Jjigae it is then. Finish your sandwich pup. I'm going to go see if we have the ingredients." says Seonghwa as he speed walk to the kitchen.

Yunho widened his eyes and he quickly said, "You don't have to cook it today, hyung! No need to rush!" but was met with silence so he looked up to Mingi with a huff and a pout. Mingi can't help it so he bends down and kisses the pouty lips as Jongho shrieks next to them.

"Oh my Apple! HYUNGS! MINGI HYUNG FINALLY DOING THE THINGS THAT HE WON'T LET US DO IN FRONT OF HIM WITH YUNHO RIGHT NOW!" shout Jongho as Mingi went to grab Jongho by the neck, his face a bit red hissing at Jongho to be quiet while Yunho has become a statue. A very red faced statue.

Mingi cleared his throat as he scratched his neck looking over to the hybrid statue, "S-sorry Yunho ah. I did it without thinking."

"When did you ever think, hyung?" says Jongho and Mingi flick his forehead.

"Shut up. Yunho ah? Are you alright?" says Mingi and Yunho finally moves and looks over to Mingi, his cheeks still painted red. "I-it's fine. I'm alright." says Yunho but quickly eats his sandwich and has his eyes grounded to the floor smiling a bit.

Jongho then suddenly claps making both Yunho and Mingi look over to him with Yunho tilting his head and Mingi had quirk one of his eyebrows upwards.

"We're going to Yunho's house tomorrow right? I can't wait! It's been a while for me to stroll in the town." says Jongho and Mingi suddenly remembers to ask Yunho something.

"Yunho ah? Are you fine being under the sun? All of us are fine already with the sun but you are still considered very young for a vampire thus the sun might become a little nuisance for you."

Yunho smiles and shakes his head, "No, I'm fine with it. I guess because I'm half? I don't know but I never had a problem with it before. My classes in the university are mostly in the morning and afternoon anyway. I forgot to tell you about it. Can we go to my uni afterwards? It's better to drop out earlier."

Mingi and Jongho nod their heads. "I'm sorry that you can't continue with your studies Yunho ah.. But you can just ask Yeosang or Hongjoong hyung and they will be happy to tutor you."

"It's fine. I don't want to be there all alone after all of this anyway. I might ask them to tutor me if they will have me."

"You bet Yeosang won't ever turn you down Yunho!" says Jongho and Yunho smiles at him nodding his head and continues to finish his sandwich quietly before Seonghwa scolds him for not finishing it.

Everything is going smoothly for Yunho right now.

Because it's the calm before the storm.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

169K 5.6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
6K 418 21
"I turned you into a cool vampire and you made me your weird mate?!" Vampires and werewolves are enemies. Huge enemies. They should never EVER be wi...
9.3K 392 24
Hello everyone, This is my and my bestie's ff, we are writing this in collaboration so credits go to her as well. This Fanfiction is directed by @na...
5.1K 447 16
When a dark secret is revealed, Yibo and Zhan embark on a journey that does not lead them into the woods, but into a much darker and more dangerous p...