Love isn't as easy as making...

By Mimorimori

Bakugou Katsuki is a Shounen manga artist and Midoriya Izuku is his assistant. The two have been working toge... More

Chapter 1: Shut up and get your hands moving!
Chapter 2: Let's hunt for a new assistant
Chapter 3: This is a curse!
Chapter 4: Mangaka are the same as God and Reaper
Chapter 5: Boyfriend shirt? Or matching shirt?
Chapter 6: Too much of a coincidence
Chapter 7: Gekkan Shoujo Todoroki-kun!
Chapter 8: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 1)
Chapter 9: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 2)
Chapter 10: And now they know
Chapter 11: Learning about love through a dating sim game
Chapter 12: This isn't good for my heart!
Chapter 13: This is why you should lock your door!
Chapter 14: Taking the bait like a greedy fool
Chapter 15: On Valentine Day...
Chapter 16: Fuck you and fuck my life!
Hidden story: Katsudon
Chapter 17: Looking for a present
Chapter 18: Is this a date?!
Chapter 19: The 'Cupids' behind the scene
Chapter 20: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 2)
Chapter 23.5: A very short message from Todo-sama
Chapter 24: When both mangaka and assistant is sick
Chapter 25: Today we're the mangaka!
Chapter 25.5: Being sick is troublesome after all
Chapter 26: Exposed!
Chapter 27: And the cat is out of the bag
Chapter 28: This is the best fucking day ever!
Chapter 28.5: And we watch the ship goes sailing
Chapter 29: Teach me, sensei!
Chapter 30: Choosing a present for Izuku
Chapter 31: To the beach!
Chapter 32: A small accident
Chapter 33: A sleepless night for Katsuki
Chapter 33.5: How to escape from your house (Todoroki style)
Chapter 34: Happy birthday Deku!
Chapter 35: Kaminari is confused
Chapter 36: Words from the great Todo-sama
Chapter 37: Starting the Kirishima route
Chapter 37.5: BL Game
Chapter 38: Aquarium date, START!
Chapter 39: Get the hint already!
Chapter 40: At the end of the date
Omake specials
Chapter 41: King's Game
Chapter 42: Let me teach you something about the fandom
Chapter 44: The taste of happiness (smut)
Chapter 45: Into a new year
A/N

Chapter 43: A memorable Christmas night

3.5K 150 346
By Mimorimori

Today was Christmas. In another words, today is the day where he can bring Izuku out for date and enjoy a fancy dinner alone. Knowing the nerd, he's gonna love it. Katsuki even got a present ready and what's left now is to ask Izuku out.

Lying down on his bed, Katsuki scroll his contact and was about give Izuku a call when his mother suddenly shouted.

"Katsuki! Come down now!"

Katsuki mutter a curse word under his breath. Getting off his bed, he left his room and went down the stairs. His parents was standing at the door, neatly dressed up like they are going to some fucking high class restaurant.

"What the fuck is it, old hag?" Katsuki grumbled.

"We'll be going out to have dinner with Inko tonight." Mitsuki said.

"Tch, that's all you wanted to tell me?"

"Yeah, so look after the house for us. If you're feeling lonely, just call Izuku-kun over to stay overnight or something. Since we'll be back by tomorrow morning." Mitsuki turned her back her son and place her hand on the doorknob. She stood there without moving or saying anything for a short 3 seconds before turning around to face him again. "We'll only be back by tomorrow morning."

"Why the fuck are you repeating yourself for a fucking second time?!"

Mitsuki merely smiled and shut the door, leaving Katsuki alone in the house.

"What the fuck has gotten into that old hag?" Katsuki muttered in annoyed. What's with her trying to get him to ask Izuku to come over for a fucking sleepover? She even repeated that she'll be back by tomorrow morning twice-

Then, it finally clicked.

As soon as Katsuki understand the meaning behind his mother's words, his face turn red from both anger and embarrassment.

"Damn that fucking old hag—!!" Katsuki internally screamed. Is this what she's trying to hint him?! Is she telling him to bring Izuku over so that he could...!!

Katsuki flinched when he heard his phone ringing. Taking it out, he wasn't sure what he should say what he saw that it was Izuku who is calling him. But this is a great timing, he can tell Izuku to come over and they can get to enjoy their date. And so, he pick up the call.

"Hello Kacchan! This may sound sudden but... can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Well, Yaoyorozu-san asked me if both I and Kacchan would like to go to her house for the Christmas party with everyone or not."

"This must be that fucking half-and-half bastard's plan again." Katsuki thought. He should have seen this coming. Today is Christmas so of course that shoujo mangaka would need ideas for the Christmas chapter!

"I kind of wanted to go but if Kacchan doesn't want to come along then I'll have to tell her that I'm not going." Izuku said softly.

"Huh? Whether you want to go or not is up to your own choice." Katsuki said. That may be what Katsuki said but on the inside, he was hoping that he can get to be with Izuku for the whole day.

"That's true but today is Christmas. I want to spend it with everyone but most importantly..." Izuku trailed off and then muttered shyly. "I wanted to spend it with you."

"...!"

"So I-"

"Let's go then." Katsuki cuts Izuku off midsentence without thinking. Because what kind of a fucking boyfriend would he be if he cannot even make his lover happy? If Izuku want to spend Christmas with him and the other shitty extras, then so be it.

"Really? Thank you, Kacchan! You're the best!"

Although Katsuki cannot see Izuku's face, he can see the nerd's smiling happily inside his head. Damn, he still wish that he can get to see Izuku's angel-like smile with his own eyes. After he told Izuku that they will meet up again later and ended the call, Katsuki's phone immediately receive a message from his mother.

[Old Hag: I almost forgot to tell you.]

[Old Hag: I've already put what you'll need in your drawer so you don't have to worry about the 'preparation'. ;)]

"..." Katsuki stared at the message for a while before he snapped. "LIKE THE HELL I WOULDN'T BE WORRIED!!"

-o-o-o-

Once the sun set and it was now nighttime, Katsuki, Izuku and a few of their classmates found themselves standing at one corner of Yaoyorozu's house. More accurately, they are standing in the corner of her fucking huge garden with countless of other shitty extras around. It seems like this party isn't just for Yaoyorozu's friends but also her parent's friends.

There's a few long tables with many different kinds of food and dessert on it, just like a really fancy buffet. There are a few people dressed as waitress while carrying a tray of drinks too. And in the center of the garden, is a fucking water fountain made of gold. The people around them are wearing the most expensive looking clothing and as for them... they just came here with casual clothes because they never knew that it would be such a BIG party.

"Somehow... I feel like I'm embarrassing Yaoyorozu as her classmate..." Kaminari muttered with a depressing aura hanging over him.

"What a coincidence... I feel the same as you..." Sero said.

"Me too..." Kirishima nodded in agreement.

"I know Yaomomo won't mind but... I still wish that I wore something nicer before coming here." Ashido sighed.

"By the way, where's Todoroki? He HAS to be here right?" Kaminari asked.

Hearing that, everyone immediately look around, hoping to spot the shoujo mangaka. But with so many people around, it kind of difficult even if Todoroki has a unique hair color. Knowing Todoroki, he could he hiding somewhere while staring at them (especially Izuku, Katsuki, Kaminari and Kirishima), hoping to gather ideas for his manga.

"About that..." Sero took out his phone and show the latest message he received from Todoroki to everyone. "The last message I received from him is this."

[Todoroki: I'm currently picking the lock so I might be a little late for the party.]

"What in the world is Todoroki-kun doing?!" Izuku internally retorted.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Something important came up so I was attending it." Yaoyorozu said as she approach the group with a smile. "Now, don't be shy. Feel free to eat and enjoy yourself."

"I'd like to but there's soo many different types of food and it's hard for me to choose." Sero said as he shifted his gaze to the nearest table and whisper the last sentence. "Not to mention that everything is so high class that I'm kind of nervous to go near it..."

"By the way, the chocolate on the table at the far end contain alcohol so please be carefully not to eat it accidentally." Yaoyorozu said as she turn her attention towards Izuku. The other also follow her and turn around to look at Izuku.

"Why is everyone looking at me?!" Izuku exclaimed when he saw how everyone is staring at him.

"Well, you did got drunk by accident last time." Ashido said.

"You got a really low alcohol tolerance and on top of that, you even drop the 'F' bomb when you're drunk." Kaminari added.

Izuku internally scream and cover his face when he remember what he has done in his drunk state. It was so damn embarrassing and he can't believe Katsuki saw him like that! Izuku can even feel that his soul is leaving his body through his mouth.

"I think Midoriya will be fine, since Bakugou will be watching over him." Todoroki said.

Everyone was stunned when they heard Todoroki's voice. Without anyone of them noticing, Todoroki has magically appear and is now standing beside Yaoyorozu.

"Todoroki?! Since when you're-" Ashido paused when she saw leaves stuck in Todoroki's hair and dirt on his handsome face. "What happened to you?!"

"My bastard dad put a lock on my window so I got no other choice but to tear the window down. In order to get here faster, I took a shortcut and thankfully, I manage to reach here in time. But I'll still need to leave early since my sister insisted that our whole family should celebrate Christmas this year." Todoroki explained calmly.

"You did what?!"

"What the fuck?!"

Both Izuku and Katsuki thought as they stare at Todoroki with dumbfounded look. As usual, this guy is so serious about his manga that he's willing to do all kinds of crazy stuff for it!

"Todoroki-san, please wipe your face with this." Yaoyorozu handed Todoroki a handkerchief while Ashido starts to help him to take out all the leaves in his hair.

"Thank you." Todoroki said.

Now that everyone is here, they can finally start to eat. Katsuki and Izuku went off on their own while Kaminari follow Kirishima to the other side for the delicious roasted meat. As for Todoroki and his assistant... they begin to discuss their plan on how they should help Kaminari to get the dense Kirishima to notice his feelings.

-o-o-o-

While they are taking a look at the seafood, Izuku quickly became aware that there are a few girls around that's staring at them... or rather, they are staring at Katsuki.

When it comes to places that has many people. There will always be someone who has their eyes on Katsuki. With what Todoroki has taught him before as well as what he learned from the other shoujo manga, Izuku can say that he's fully prepared this time.

He even got a stun gun from Kaminari when nobody was watching. The blond also told Izuku that he'd definitely need it. Although Izuku has many question on how Kaminari manage to get his hands on such thing but... Izuku's still grateful for it.

Two girls begin to make their move and approach Katsuki. Based on their appearance, they are close to their age, probably a few years older than them. Alright, now there's a few things Izuku can do in this situation.

One, he can boldly declare that Katsuki's with him.

Two, just kiss Katsuki to show the girls that he's taken.

Three, use the weapon he got from Kaminari.

Four, act like Katsuki and tell them to fuck off.

Choice one and two is the most 'peaceful' solution but Izuku's wasn't really sure which one he should pick. But then again, kissing Katsuki in front of other people is a little...

Izuku snapped out of his thought when the girls has gotten closer to them. Izuku was about to tell them that Katsuki's already dating him but by some weird turn of an event, the girls ignore the annoyed blond and went for him instead.

Wait, what? Hold on, just... why?! This has never happened to him before so why is this happening to him now?!

"Hey, would you like to hang out with us?" one of the girls asked with a sweet smile.

Hearing that, Katsuki glared at the girls with the look that shows that he's holding himself back from lashing out at those bitches. Who the fuck do they think they are?! Don't go hitting on someone else's boyfriend so openly like that goddammit!!

"E-eh?! Me?!" Izuku exclaimed, pointing a finger at himself. "B-b-but I'm already w-with someone!"

"With friends or your lover?" the second girl asked.

"B-both."

"Oh." The girl thought for a moment before she gives Izuku a seductive look. "But it's not like your girlfriend is here right?"

"He just said he has a lover, you fucking bitch!" Katsuki shouted, growling at the two girls like a wild animal.

"It will be fine as long as nobody said a word about it."

Without warning, Katsuki grabbed Izuku's wrist and pull him close. Before Izuku can understand what's going on, his lips was captured in a heated kiss.

"Kacchan—?!" Izuku internally screamed while blushing like crazy.

His face turns even redder when he felt Katsuki's tongue pushing pass his lips and- oh god! Their tongues are touching! Their tongues are—! Crap, now he feel like he's going to faint. Katsuki just has to be so damn good in everything that it's unfair! But then again, Izuku doesn't mind getting dominated like this. It's an embarrassing thing to admit but Izuku actually love and enjoy his boyfriend dominating him like this!

The girls, along with the other people nearby, was stunned by what they are seeing. And hiding in the crowd, is Ashido and Yaoyorozu. Todoroki asked them to keep an eye on Izuku and Katsuki and they never thought that they would get to witness such scene! To think that Katsuki would become so jealous and kiss Izuku in front of so many people! How freaking bold of him!

"Oh my." Yaoyorozu blushed a little and cover her mouth.

"YES! OH YES!" Ashido cheered while throwing her fist up in the air.

To be honest, Katsuki didn't plan to do such a bold thing. But after what those girls said, something in him snapped and the only thing on his mind to show these bitches that Izuku is already taken and he belong to HIM!

When Katsuki broke the kiss, Izuku looks like he's going to pass out. It seems like kisses that involve tongue is too much for Izuku to handle after all. But fuck it, Izuku was so damn cute and erotic when his face was right red and has this dazed look on his expression.

Katsuki was pleased when he saw the shocked expression on the girls. He couldn't help but to smirk at the sense of victory. "Do you fucking understand now, you damn bitch?"

"Y-yes..." both of the girls muttered softly.

-o-o-o-

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

Kaminari was nervous as he took a small bite off meat as he stare at the adults around them. Everyone is eating like... in a really noble-like manner? And Kaminari and Kirishima is just here, eating like the commoners.

"Damn these rich people." Kaminari thought.

But then again, it's not like he can get to taste these high class food everyday so he better eat as much as he can so that he won't regret it later on. One of the waitress approach Kaminari and ask him if he'd like to have a drink or not. All Kaminari can do is give a small nod and took one of the drinks off the tray nervously. After the waitress left, Kaminari took a small sip and... Damn! Even the drink taste like heaven!

"This meat is delicious! This is the first time I've eaten such a luxury meal!" Kirishima said.

"Same here." Kaminari nodded, taking another sip of the heavenly drink.

"If this is a Shok*geki no S*ma world, I bet our clothes will probably go flying."

Thanks to that (unnecessary) comment, Kaminari chocked on his drink and starts to cough. Damn it, Kirishima! This stupid (and loveable) shark just had to say something that will trigger Kaminari's perverted brain to give him an image of a... a... naked Kirishima with flowers blooming around him! Just like what Kaminari has seen in the shoujo manga before!

"Woah! Are you alright?!" Kirishima asked as he start to pat Kaminari on the back.

Once Kaminari's coughing fit dies down, he gives Kirishima a small smile and a thumb up. "Yeah... I guess it's time that I bath myself in holy water..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. I was just talking to myself."

Once things return back to 'normal', both of them begin to try out each and many other different type of food. While Kirishima is happily eating, Kaminari was sneaking a quick glance at his crush from time to time. Kirishima looks so happy that it's freaking cute! Damn it, Kaminari wish he can take a photo of him right now!

But with how Kirishima has his full attention on his meal, maybe he wouldn't notice what Kaminari's doing?

Kaminari place his food and drink down on the table beside him so that he can use this chance to take some stunning photos of his crush secretly. Unaware of it, the man behind Kaminari also place his champagne down on the same table, right next to his drink.

Reaching for his pocket, Kaminari quickly take out his phone and start to snap some high quality photos. Once Kaminari was done and turn his attention back to the table, he was stunned when he saw that there are two drinks on the table. The colors is exactly the same so... which one is his? Whoever that left their beverage here just had to drink until they left the exactly same amount as what Kaminari has left.

Oh well. It is just a sweet drink so even if he were to take the wrong one, it's not like anything will go wrong.

After Kaminari finish the whole drink in one big gulp, he noticed that something is wrong. The smell and the taste is different. This is almost like... oh no...

"Don't tell me... this is an alcohol drink?!" Kaminari thought as he stare at the empty glass in horror. All colors was drained from his face and he quickly place it back down on the table. Okay, deep breath in and out. He's not like Izuku, the workaholic guy who has a really low alcohol tolerance! It's alright, he'll be fine. He only took that one big gulp and that's all! Although he finished it but he's still fine!

"Hey, where do you stay at?"

"Which school do you study at?"

Kaminari whipped his head around and stare at the group of girls gathering around Kirishima in shock. What the hell?! He only take his eyes off Kirishima for a few seconds and girls are starting to gather around him?! Goddammit, why is this always happening whenever he's outside with Kirishima?!

Just when Kaminari was about to rush over and drag Kirishima off somewhere else where nobody else will be hitting on his crush, his body suddenly become weird. Kaminari hold onto the table when he felt that he's about to fall over. Shoot, he's starting to get warmer and light-headed.

No way... this has to be a lie right? He can't possibly have a low alcohol tolerance like Izuku right? Or is this his karma for getting Izuku drunk by accident last time?!

Shit, shit, shit! This is bad! Really bad! This isn't- ah...

Kirishima was in the middle of his conversion with the girls. All of them seems to be really nice and kind. He thought about helping Kaminari to get a girlfriend but then he remember that the blond is now into guys.

Out of the sudden, Kirishima felt a hand on his should. He turn around and saw Kaminari frowning at him with a disapproved look- wait, something is not right here. Why is Kaminari's face red?

"Heeeeey Kirishima, that's nooo good! Not gooood at all!"

"Kaminari?! Why are you drunk?!"

"I'm not drunk! In fact, you've to listen to what I've to say! So come with me! We are going to have a looooong talk!"

"Ah! Hey, wait!"

Despite Kirishima's protest, Kaminari drag him away from the group of girls and went off to a spot where there are lesser people around. Kaminari let go off Kirishima and pointed a finger at him. "You got to be on guard! Walking around carelessly like that is the same as asking those bitches in heat to come after you!"

"B-bitc- what the hell, Kaminari?!" Kirishima stares at Kaminari in shock. Why is it that when his friends became drunk, they start to use the language from Katsuki's dictionary?!

"You got to learn how to protect yourself!" Kaminari said sternly. Then, he dig into his pocket and pull out a stun gun. "Here! I'll lend you this!"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A STUN GUN WITH YOU?!"

"Where I got it from doesn't matter!"

"IT DOES!" Kirishima retorted. Fearing that Kaminari might accidentally hurt someone with it, Kirishima took the stun gun from Kaminari. "Anyway, I'll be keeping this for now! It's too dangerous for you to be holding onto something like this when you're drunk!"

"You have no idea how nice, kind, wonderful, fantastic, cool, awesome, handsome and manly you are! You're waaaaay too good for those little girls!"

Kirishima sweat dropped and thought, "This conversion is all over the place..."

Kaminari suddenly lower his head with a sad expression on his face. "I know... there's someone who is a perfect match for you somewhere out there. You might find a really beautiful and nice wife for yourself one day but... but..."

He tried to take a step forward but accidentally trip over his own foot. Thankfully, Kirishima react quickly and caught Kaminari from face planting into the ground. With both of his hands on Kaminari's shoulder while the blond is resting his head against his chest, Kirishima realized that if someone else saw this, they might get the wrong idea about them.

Kaminari groaned and slowly tilt his head up a little to look at Kirishima in the eyes. "Until then, I want to be with you like this... can I?"

Kirishima felt his heart skipped a beat and blushed. He was always hanging out with Kaminari but this is the first time he thought of this. Has Kaminari always been this... cute?

Wait no, He shouldn't be thinking about this. He need to help Kaminari but what should he do?

Noticing the empty bench near them, Kirishima slowly bring Kaminari over to let him sit down. Meanwhile, he shall search on his phone to find a way on how to help a drunk person sober up.

What Kirishima didn't noticed is that Todoroki and Sero was observing them while hiding in the crowd and they has seen the whole scene. Both of them are happy for their blond haired friend that his crush finally felt something for him. Now, the mission to bring them together is going to become easier.

At first, Todoroki wanted to trigger some kind of an event flag to help Kaminari but with him being drunk right now, it's not going to work. Anyway, there's finally some progress and everything still turns out great. Pulling out his sketchbook, Todoroki begin to draw out the draft for the new chapter while Sero drop a few ideas here and there.

-o-o-o-

The party continues without any more trouble and Todoroki left early to go home to celebrate Christmas with his family. Kaminari isn't sobering up at all so Kirishima ended up bringing him home safely. Ashido and Sero stay behind to hang out with Yaoyorozu for a little longer. As for Izuku and Katsuki... once they have eaten enough, both of them think that it's time to go home as well.

On the way home, Izuku was holding hands with Katsuki while smiling happily. Katsuki may appear normal on the outside but on the inside, he couldn't get his mother's words out of his head. While Izuku did say that he's not against it and need some time to prepare himself for it, Katsuki wasn't sure when this 'preparation' will end.

Fuck. It won't hurt for him to ask right?

"Hey, Deku."

"Yes, Kacchan?"

"Do you want to come over to my house?"

"Eh? You want me to come over to your house now?"

"Yeah. And it's not about our manga if that's what you're thinking. It's just that my fucking parents won't be around until tomorrow so..." Katsuki blushed and turn his gaze away from Izuku's innocent green eyes. "Only if you want to of course!"

Izuku stares at Katsuki with a confused expression. It didn't take him long until until he finally get the message behind those words and explode into a blushing mess. Oh god, is this real? Did Katsuki just ask him if he'd like to go to his house and d-d-d-do 'that'?! This is way too out of the sudden!!

But today is Christmas, it's a very special day and Izuku wanted to make a new beautiful memory with Katsuki. Even since the day Katsuki told Izuku that he wanted t-to do those kind of things, he has mentally preparing himself so that he'll be ready and that day is finally here!

"K-Kacchan! That- no, I-I...!" Izuku stuttered.

"Look, its fine if you don't want! I won't force you or anything-"

"No!" Izuku shouted unintentionally. Realizing his mistake, Izuku gently squeeze Katsuki's hand and lower his head to hide his embarrassment, muttering in an inaudible voice. "I wa... do it... th... Kacchan..."

"Hah?"

"I want to do it with Kacchan..." Izuku said, loud enough for Katsuki to hear him clearly this time. In the next second, Izuku found himself being embraced by Katsuki's strong arms.

"Don't you dare to go back on your words later, damn nerd." Katsuki said.

Izuku smiled and hugged Katsuki back. "I won't, Kacchan."

-o-o-o-

A/N: I don't have to say what's going to happen in the next chapter right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But just in case, for those of you who want to avoid smut, I'll still put a warning on top of the chapter so you don't have to worry :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.2K 10
[Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou] - Katsuki Bakugou is aggressive, depressed, and just tired of being alive. He struggles to hide what he is truly f...
10.7K 257 17
Izuku and Katsuki have been together ever since they graduated UA and became quite the powerful duo. They loved each other and when given the chance...
65.2K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
27.4K 937 16
Warning: mature content. Completed story! Bakugou and Midoriya's guidebook 'How to turn from rivals to lovers and along the way end up dating'; ma...