(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

By mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... More

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 20: Like this?
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 41: Daddy
Ch. 42: Your turn
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Ch. 48: For a new beginning
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Bonus 6 - Walk the plank

1.2K 33 54
By mjjlovebug

"Where's the rum?"

I snapped my fingers to make him react and get it for me.

"Since when did you start drinking?"

"Oh, I've been drinking a lot before we met, Joe. That's actually why we met."

I smirked, thinking about how Mr. Jackson felt me up that night. And then I smirked even wider when I thought about the first time we had sex in his office, and his boss had given him a warning afterwards.

"But you shouldn't be drinking. You're pregnant. Again."

I scoffed.

"Ah, shut it. Of course I know that. But all pirates are drinking rum, so I need to pretend to drink it to make this, whatever this is, as realistic as possible."

Then he looked around and frowned.

"What is this anyway?"

"It's called roleplay, jackass. And don't you dare jump the plank and swim away before I'm done with you!"

Then I thought for a moment.

"Not unless I tell you to," I added with a wicked grin. And Joe gulped nervously.

"But, Missy. We don't have to do all of this. You can just tie me to the bed like you use to."

"No. I wanna have some fun. And I've got plans for you."

Oh boy, have you got plans, Gail...

Joe looked more nervous than ever.

"Besides, this is my birthday gift from Mr. Jackson. And even though I wish he could be here right now, you're definitely a good second choice. Or third, maybe."

Geeksy, Gail. Remember how hot he was when he was in charge of that submarine? Oh dear Lord, yes.

"I wish you could stop talking about me like I was a different person. I am Mr. Jackson, even though it's strange that you call me that since we're married and should be on first names, which in my case is Michael."

He pursed his lips and tugged on his shirt, that he claimed was itchy. But I'd told him to wear a pirate costume to make everything more authentic, which he had argued loudly about, until he saw my outfit. Then he got a boner, and suddenly became strangely tractable.

"Look, Joe. I've told you several times that you have multiple personalities, and I have to use different names to keep you apart."

"Yeah, I know. But I'm still just one man, and it's kinda confusing when..."

I knew exactly what he was going to say, because we'd had this discussion plenty of times before. So I quickly waved my hands in the air to stop him.

"Just give me my damn rum, Joe! And prepare to clean the deck afterwards."

"Clean the deck? I thought we were going to have fun? And cleaning is quite far down on my list over favorite things to do."

I giggled mischievously.

"Oh, but we're gonna do a lot of things on your list that comes way before that. Or should I say cum?"

"What's the difference between come and come? You're still coming, aren't you?"

I snorted.

"See? This is why I'd want Mr. Jackson to be here! He'd taken that right away."

"And now you're confusing again," he muttered.

"Me confusing? Try a couple of weeks in my shoes, and you'll understand what confusing is."

Joe handed me a brown glass bottle that had a label that said 'soap' on it. Oh well... Close enough. I wasn't gonna drink anything anyway. And since my other hand was busy holding the wheel, I used my teeth to pull off the label. Then I spat it out, before I got aware that Joe was staring at me with his mouth wide open.

"That's so hot," he whispered to himself, but I heard it and squinted at him.

"Don't get hard now, Joe. It's too early."

He clenched his jaw shut and flushed beet red, before he started fiddling with one of the ropes on the gunwale.

"You're gonna get plenty of that later. And that's why we need to clean the deck when we're done, because you're gonna make quite a mess. And don't even think about passing out like last time! I'm not cleaning this ship alone."

"It's not my fault you never stopped torturing me!" he exclaimed in defense.

"And it's not my fault that I thought you could handle eight times in a row. You've managed before, you know."

He mumbled something, then yelped when a rope loosened and one of the sails came thundering down between us.

"JOE!" I yelled.
"We haven't even been here fifteen minutes, and you've started to tear this ship apart? Be careful, idiot!"

"Okay! I'm sorry! I didn't know that rope was the only thing securing it?"

I climbed over the sail to show him.

"Pay attention now, you fool. This rope goes to the one in front. These two to the ones in the back, and this one is the small one highest up."

"How do you know all of this?" he asked and stroke one of his curls away from his face.

"Because it's easy to see if you're not fucking blind, that's why!"

I pointed at each of the ropes to show him that you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how it worked. But the difference and the purpose of the different sails was another story, though.

"Oh. What about this, then?"

"Which one?"

"This one," Joe said, and pulled at another rope. And of course...

"LOOK OUT!" I shouted, and jumped to the side and pulled Joe with me. And together we fell in a chaos of limbs, partially on top of each other on the deck, barely avoiding being hit when the mainsail came crashing down. And I was thanking higher sources that I was only a few weeks pregnant, and that our little baby was hidden and protected deep inside me. If not, this might have ended tragically.

"Are you trying to get us killed?! Goddamnit, Joe! Now you need to climb up and fix it."

He gasped.

"U-up there?! I-isn't there a different way to..."

"No, there isn't. Grab the rope and get your ass up there. We can't do anything of what I've planned if you don't stop tearing down the ship."

"But I'm not doing it on purpose."

"Of course not. You're just being your clumsy self, and that's bad enough. So after you've tidied up your mess, you're gonna sit down somewhere without touching anything. Not even yourself. Especially not yourself. And keep your mouth shut and focus on breathing only. Nothing else."

You forgot something, Gail. Remember last time you told him to shut up?

"Oh, and speak when spoken to. Understood?"

Joe nodded, then grabbed the rope and the rope ladder attached to the mast, and started to climb.

"Stop!" I yelled.
"Don't think that I'm gonna let you climb twenty feet up in the air without safety precautions."

I tied another rope around his stomach and connected it to the ladder. It wasn't the best solution, but at least he wouldn't fall straight to the ground if he lost his grip. He would probably crash into each step of the ladder on his way down, but at least he would be alive.

"Get to work."

And when he just stood there fumbling with the end of the rope, I grabbed my fake sword and shouted at him.

"HOIST THE SAILS, PIRATE! AWRRRRRR!"

Joe jumped and quickly climbed to the top, although he was moving slower and slower the further up he got. And now the whole rope ladder was shaking together with his legs.

"Oh, Missy... This is soooo scaaaary," I heard him whine. But even though I totally got why he was afraid, it was his own fault. Not mine. So I guided him through what he had to do, and made sure he came down and climbed back up with the other rope.

"I made it, Missy! Did you see that? I'm a full blooded pirate from Calcutta!"

"From where?" I laughed.

"Calcutta! That's where all the most dreaded pirates lives."

"I thought they lived in Singapore or Pirate Bay?"

Joe was almost half way down, and still high on adrenaline. And unfortunately he was busier talking than focusing on where to put his feet.

"Joe! Careful!" I shouted. But it was too late. Joe slipped and lost his grip, and screamed in staccato the few feet that were left. Then the rope hitched and turned him upside down, the second before he hit the deck.

"Ow," he groaned in embarrassment, then grasped at the rope that dug into his waist.

"You're welcome," I said dryly, but inwardly I chuckled my ass off.

"Uhm... Help?"

Don't yell at him, Gail. He's too cute.

"As much as I love to see you tied up and all, we haven't got time for this. We only rented this place for two hours, and we've wasted almost the entire first one already."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Go take the wheel and look to the horizon."

"What's a horizon?"

Why couldn't Mr. Jackson be here?!

"Argh, just look ahead of you. Pretend that you see something in the distance."

"What am I supposed to see?

Joe looked confused, and I pursed my lips to try to keep myself from slapping the back of his head. Surely he wasn't that slow?

"How the heck should I know? Just... Nevermind. Pretend that you're the captain of the ship, and that we're sailing into the sunset."

"Oh, I can do that!"

Finally!

"Swell. Now I'm gonna go stand in the bow, and..."

"What's a bow? Like rainbow?"

"The front of the ship, Joe! God, you're ruining everything!"

He blushed and stared at his hands holding the wheel, and I hurried to my planned position to start my part of the act. I was supposed to be a seductive female pirate, who was teasing the captain until he nailed her up against the fore mast and ravished her. So I started to dance and flutter my eyelashes at him, which caused his eyes to jump out of their sockets while his jaw fell to the floor. And even though I was standing several feet away from him, I could see a rapidly growing bulge forming in his pants. So far, so good.

"Seeing something that you like, Captain?" I smirked, and made a come hither moment with my finger to make him come towards me. But Joe started to look behind him to see who I was talking to, then blushed furiously when he found out that I indeed was talking to him. So I continued my act by pulling up my skirt a little, so he could see my stockings connected to my garter belt around my waist. And as usual, Joe looked like he had a life threatening fever, and was about to get a seizure.

You know he's gonna cum in his pants already before you manage to pull up your skirt properly, right? Yeah, I know. But it's still hot. And adorable.

"M-me?" he said, and pointed at himself, and I frowned in annoyance because he obviously needed to be guided through every little detail.

"No, Mickey Mouse. Yes, you! Get your ass over here and let me seduce the shit out of you."

Joe gaped for a second, then cleared his voice.

"B-but who's gonna steer the ship?"

"Nobody," I grunted, still plastering the same pouting lips on my face, and fluttering my eyelashes so much that it was hard to see.

"But we're gonna crash," he mumbled, but slowly let go of the steering wheel and came towards me.

"No, we won't. Just pretend we're in the middle of the seven seas."

"Uh-huh."

Joe looked like he was in a trance, where all he could see was my fingers snapping the strap connected to my left stocking. But then...

"Ooow!"

You should have known, Gail. He doesn't have enough blood for both of his heads to even walk over the floor without tripping in his own feet when he's aroused. Help him a little. Or... Just go straight to the punishment part. Yeeees. That.

"Get up," I commanded, grabbed my sword and walked over to him.

"Get up!"

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry! I didn't see..."

He blinked his eyes to see what he'd tripped and fell on, but of course there was nothing there.

"The plank!" I yelled dramatically, and Joe gasped.

"D-do you m-mean...?"

"Yes, limp noodle. Walk the plank!"

Joe blushed again and looked down at himself.

"I'm not exactly limp."

"I can see that, and you sure as hell ain't a little noodle, either. But if you don't do as I say, I'm gonna tie a knot on it and throw you to the sharks!"

"Sharks?! What sharks?"

I pretended not to hear him, and pointed my sword in the direction of the plank, then poked his back with it. And he yelped and jumped forward. But when he saw how far it was down, he started backing off. Or, tried to.

"Not so fast, young man. Since you couldn't function as the big, bad captain I wanted you to be, I made mutiny. So now I'm in charge. And you can't just do another mutiny to become a captain again."

"Mutiny? What's..."

"Just walk the damn plank, Joe!" I yelled and poked his back with the plastic sword again.

"Okay! I am! Walking... Oh, shit. This is scary! Can I turn around now? Please? I promise anything!"

"Oh, really? You promise not to cum, too?"

"Uhm... Yes?" he answered coyly and stopped, facing me. But even though he begged me with his eyes to not go any further, I walked up to him and kissed him until he moaned and gasped for air. Then I placed my hand on his bulge. He wasn't as hard as before, but that changed rapidly.

"So you promise me to not cum until I tell you to? Is that so?"

Joe gulped and nodded feverishly, then moaned when I started stroking him through his pants.

"Are you sure about that? Because I don't think you can handle it."

I talked lowly with my face merely inches below his. Then I licked his jaw and stroke him firmer and watched as his eyes rolled back in pure bliss.

"Still sure?" I asked with a smirk, noticing that he was already struggling.

"Y-yeah. I-I'm a good boy. Innocent... Sweet..."

"So you don't mind me doing this?" I asked, then quickly pulled at his pants enough to sneak my hand inside and grab his member directly.

"Oh, lord. Please don't do this to me, Missy," he begged, while he struggled breathing normally. And when I started stroking him properly, he let out a long groan and squeezed his eyes shut.

"This isn't fair," he mumbled, but I just smirked.

"Who said anything about being fair?" I whispered into his ear.
"I'm a pirate now, and you need to show me what you're made of."

But I barely got to finish my sentence before I heard him let out a desperate moan, and felt something warm and sticky run down my hand.

"See? You failed... Pirate," I breathed seductively. But I didn't stop. This was Joe after all. And I was planning on having a lot of fun with him.

"Please, Missy," he whimpered.
"It's so sensitive. I can't..."

"Good," I said with a grin, and kept stroking him. And he had a hold on to my shoulder not to fall off the plank.

He still has a hope that he doesn't have to jump. How adorable. Just look at him, Gail. So close to bursting again, and so fucking beautiful when he does. Maybe you should let him go? Naah, where's the fun in that?

"I just want to see if you can hold it a little longer next time. Because if you promise not to cum, then maybe I'll let you frost my muffin afterwards."

I kissed his open mouth and claimed his tongue, and he answered as best as he could. But it only took a few more seconds until his knees buckled again, and a new load of sperm pumped out of his dick. And both my hand and the inside of his pants were now covered with his cum. So I pulled my hand out and licked off some of it, and Joe groaned again. And at first I thought it was because he liked watching me do it. But when his eyes rolled back again, I knew it was because he was cumming a third time.

"Good God, Joe! You're like a friggin yoghurt dispenser, spewing out cum like a fountain."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I just... God, it's so good. And you're so freaking hot in that costume, I came in the car on our way here."

"You what?!" I exclaimed and started laughing.
"That's why you moaned? I thought it was because you hit your head."

"Uhm..."

"Don't answer. Just walk the plank."

"But, Missy. There are sharks down there! I don't wanna get eaten!"

His voice had gone from a hoarse, raspy one to a high-pitched, squeaky one, and he screamed when I poked him harshly with the sword.

"There are no sharks! And if you're lucky to find anything alive down there, it must either be a goldfish someone grew tired of, or your own penis."

"You don't know that!"

"I do! Because it's a pool, Joe! And this entire ship is just a construction set for a movie that'll be released next month."

Joe got distracted from his acute fear of jumping, and raised his eyebrows.

"Really? I wanna see it. Can we? Please?"

I shrugged.

"Why not? Even though the movie might suck, the memories we're making right now doesn't. Yet."

Joe blinked his eyes, looking like a question mark.

"I meant that I was going to suck you off, idiot! Now walk the fucking plank or I'll push you off!"

"But, Missy..."

Ah, just do it, Gail. You know that wuss won't jump voluntarily.

"Jump, Joe."

"No, please!"

"Just jump, dammit!"

"But..."

I pushed him. And with a shrilling scream he fell backwards and into the fake ocean that surrounded us. But after a minute or so with splashing and shouting, he suddenly became silent.

"Joe?"

But he didn't answer.

"Joe? Are you there?"

Still no answer.

Gail! You've killed him! You shoved him overboard, and now he drowned!

"JOE!!" I screamed and threw myself against the gunwale, trying to search for him. But he was gone. So I went to the other side of the ship to see if he'd swam to the other side, but he wasn't there either.

"JOE! NOOO!"

"Searching for someone, Gail?"

The familiar dark voice came from behind me, and I turned just in time to see Mr. Jackson climb over the gunwale and jump down on the deck. Then he put his pirate hat back on and looked sexier than ever, with his clothes and hair drenched with water that pooled around his boots. Then he raised his eyebrow challengingly and curled his lips up into a snarl.

"Up against the mast, harlot! You have debt to pay. Awwrrr!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 117 10
Ashley is 18 and is starting her fresh year of college with her best friends Bria, Tavon and her boyfriend Noah who's she been with since high schoo...
10.2K 275 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
382K 9K 35
C O M P L E T E D ⚠️VERY R RATED⚠️ Friends with benefits or Relationships?
60.9K 3K 28
A continuation of the previous book. Lisa is now graduating high school and on the road to living out her life as an adult. Prince wraps up his most...