(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

By mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... More

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 20: Like this?
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 41: Daddy
Ch. 42: Your turn
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Ch. 48: For a new beginning
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 6 - Walk the plank
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime

935 42 63
By mjjlovebug

I woke up early Christmas morning, feeling the familiar anticipation of what the day would bring. Even though it wasn't quite the same when I was a kid myself, I was thrilled to see the joy in Annie's eyes. It was her third Christmas, and she was starting to understand what it was all about. At least a little bit. And this year, it looked like we were going to spend the Christmas with Mr. Jackson.

His hand lied casually over my stomach with his hand almost perfectly cupping my breast, and his quiet snoring tickled my ear and made me smile. God, how I loved this man! Even though his complexity could be challenging sometimes, I wouldn't trade him for anything in the whole world! And I smiled even more when I thought of last night, when he first had nailed me to the wall, before he sprawled me over the kitchen counter and brought me to ecstasy twice. I felt a shot of heat rush to my lower regions, and turned my head to look at him.

His mouth hung slightly open, as his masculine jaw was slack. And the cleft of his chin that I'd caressed so many times with my thumb, and his plump and soft lips that I'd kissed so many times, made my heart burst with warmth and love. His long, black eyelashes rested on his cheek, and randomly fluttered in his dreams. I could let myself drown in his beauty all day, if I could. But then I got an idea.

Carefully I lifted his hand, and put it on my pillow. I was careful, when I reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. I knew I had to be quick, because the thing I had in mind wasn't something Mr. Jackson was going to accept without objections. So I silently grabbed the two handcuffs, and placed one of them around his right wrist. He started to wake up as I locked his arm to the metal on the headboard. Then I pushed him over to his back, and grabbed his other wrist. And seconds after, both his hands were tied above his head.

"What the fuck are you doing, Gail?!" he murmured, in his rusty, deep morning voice. And I smirked as I straddled him.

"Good morning, honey. Ready for some fun?"

"Well, yeah? But that involves you being in my position."

I chuckled devilishly.

"Oh, I'm very aware of that, Sir. But today, I'm gonna show you something we don't normally do."

"Yeah? And what's that?"

I climbed off him, and started tying his feet with a rope, that I fastened to the footboard.

"I... Am gonna teach you... How to... Make love. Daddy."

He smirked at the sound of the last word, but then frowned.

"What did you say?!"

I climbed on top of him again, and smiled innocently, while I let my nails graze his warm skin from his shoulders and down to his stomach. I rolled my hips teasingly a few times, to make friction against his bulge. And I didn't have to wait long until I felt him harden. I caught his gaze, and cupped his cheeks as I leaned forward, and let my lips brush the surface of his. But I never fully completed the kiss. I wanted to tempt him. Make him long for release, as I slowly brought him closer. I wanted him to savor the softness of how lovemaking could be. And even though I knew it would be torture for him, and maybe even bring him close to insanity, I needed to show him this part of me. The part where I was in charge.

"I said; we are going to make love, Mr. Jackson, and you are going to endure it until I'm satisfied," I whispered seductively in his ear.

"I can satisfy you times plural, and you know it. I hear it when you scream my name, and I can feel you massage my dick so perfectly when you cum all over me. We don't need this."

I wasn't quite sure, but I thought I could hear a little anxiety in his voice. Oh, this was going to be fun...!

"But I think we do. You can think of it as a little different Christmas gift from me to you. Maybe even... A gift of a lifetime."

I rolled my hips one final time before I let my hand take over the job of pleasuring him. And with my palm, I stroke him even harder than he was.

"Gail..." he sighed, ending in a little moan as his eyes clenched shut. And I could see his characteristical lip bite, when I started to stroke harder. His breathing was starting to get affected, and I could visually see his heart beating heavier in his chest. Slowly, I pulled down his boxer, and smiled smugly as his length sprung free.

"I don't like this, Gail," he murmured.

"Oh, but I think you do. Because... Mikezilla... Tells me otherwise."

He hummed in recognition of the nickname he gave himself long time ago, when we were running from the police, and moaned deeply when I took him into my hand and started stroking his hard shaft properly. Then I bent down, and used my tongue to trail around his glans, before I licked off the tiny droplets of precum that leaked out. He tasted good. He always did.

"Shiiit... This is... Oaaahhh..." he grunted, as I sucked him into my mouth and bobbed my head agonizingly slowly up and down. I heard him swallow heavily, before he sighed loudly in pleasure.

"Feels good?" I asked, before I continued to give him head.

"Fuck, yeah. You have no idea how badly I want to get between your legs, Ms. Wetherby."

"Nuh-uh," I protested.
"It's Mrs. Jackson now, remember?"

"Yeah... Oh God. But you will a-always be Ms. Wetherby to me. Ahh..."

He was breathing heavy now, and I knew that if I continued, he would cum in a couple of minutes. But I wanted it to last, so I stopped. And not surprisingly, he groaned in objection.

"Don't stop, Gail. I'm gonna pay you back afterwards. I promise. Just let me..."

But then he shuddered, as I let one single finger trail the whole of his length, while the other one was cupping his balls, gently massaging them.

"Are you planning to torture me?" he growled, and his deep voice made me feel a sudden rush to my ladyparts, and made me long for something more. So I kneeled in front of him so he could see me, and let my hands caress my curves; my breasts, my nipples, my stomach and hips. And my breasts again. And Mr. Jackson licked his lips hungrily, while he watched me with eyes so dark with lust, that they seemed black.

"You have never seen me pleasuring myself before, have you? Because you always seem to interrupt me, by pounding into me in despair."

"Despair? I'm not desperate. I'm just... Uhm... Look, I told you, I don't make love, I fuc..."

"You fuck, yeah I know. But today, you are going to make love to me for the very first time. So prepare yourself."

I let my hand lower to my area, and started rubbing myself while looking at him. His erection rested on his stomach, pulsating, alluring and ready for more. But I wanted to tease him a little longer. I just had to.

"D'you like what you see... Daddy?"

I moaned the last word, and increased the pressure on my clit. And I worked my fingers in circular motions, which caused my wetness to make sounds that left no doubt about how ready I was for him. He groaned in frustration, and pulled on his handcuffs.

"Please, Gail..."

"Wow... It's not often I get to hear you beg, Sir. I think I like it. Do it again."

"Gail... This is... Fuuuck!" he exclaimed as I wrapped my hand around his member again. And I kept pleasuring the both of us like this for a couple of minutes, before I decided that I wanted more. Slowly, and seductively, I straddled him again, placing his member against my entrance, and as soon as he felt I was at place, he thrusted his pelvis forward and into me. But I immediately rose so he slipped out.

"Oh, no you don't. You are going to lie perfectly still, and let me do the work. Understood?"

He groaned loudly in dismay, and I chuckled inwardly. But just as I was about to lower myself on him again, he jerked his hips upwards and penetrated me again.

"Mr. Jackson! If you don't listen to me, I'll leave you in this state for the rest of the day. Now lay still!"

"I'm sorry! It's just... It's a reflex! And I'm so fucking hard right now, it hurts. And because of your goddamn teasing, I'm gonna explode in no time when I first come inside you."

I giggled at how strange it felt to be in control of him, instead of the other way around. I put my finger on his lips to silence him, and positioned him a third time.

"Shhh. Be a good boy now, and lay still. Okay?"

"I'm not a friggin boy, Gail, and I'm gonna fucking prove it to yaaaaaahhh..." he growled as I finally let him in, balls deep. And I gasped for air before I managed to adapt to his size. But when he started thrusting his hips upwards, I almost let him slip all the way out again.

"NOOOO!" he yelled.
"I'll be good! I promise! Just... Ride me, Gail. Please let me cum before I lose my mind!"

And I saw how he desperately tried to lay still, even though he randomly jerked inside me in a daze. But I didn't rush. Instead, I fell into a rather slow pace, and tilted my pelvis so that he stroke my inner soft spot in the best way possible, and I felt my body preparing for what it so desperately longed for.

Mr. Jackson cursed like a drunken pirate, and fought against his restraints. And I could hear by his moans that he was close to release.

"Gail! Holy fuckings fuck!! I can't...! Shit, shit, shit!"

I don't quite know what brought me over the edge; the intense feeling of him sliding in and out of me, his moans or just the powerful feeling of being in control of him. But when I came, I came good. Really good. And only a minute after, Mr. Jackson roared out like a lion, while his body twitched irregularly, until he had placed his whole load deep inside my holiness. We had been talking about making a brother or a sister to Annie, and perhaps this time...?

Panting and sweating, we slowly regained consciousness, and I climbed off him with a little sigh, when his still hard member slipped out together with a little pool of milky white semen. I untied his legs first, before I opened the cuffs, one by one. But as soon as Mr. Jackson was free, he jolted up, and grabbed me by my waist, and pushed me to the nearest wall.

"Nooo! Not the pict..."

But it was too late. I heard the frame fall to the floor a crack for at least the seventh time. Still, it didn't concern Mr. Jackson one tiny bit. He was more determined than ever. He hoisted me up, and wrapped my legs around his waist, and plunged into me like there was no tomorrow.

"You won't be able to walk around the Christmas tree this year, Ms. Wetherby. Because now... It's time for round two!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 58 15
A girls guide to be more girly. In this book I am going to be share my tips on how to be more girly, if you have any tips and you want them to be in...
2.4K 117 10
Ashley is 18 and is starting her fresh year of college with her best friends Bria, Tavon and her boyfriend Noah who's she been with since high schoo...
52.7K 1.3K 17
What happens when a boy accidentally facetimes a girl?
47.3K 1.5K 11
What really goes on behind the scenes of the new Reboot show Henry Danger. The cast are rejoined again this time to make an epic, but PG-13 status of...