(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

By mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... More

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 20: Like this?
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 41: Daddy
Ch. 42: Your turn
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Ch. 48: For a new beginning
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 6 - Walk the plank
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret

1K 42 84
By mjjlovebug

"Gosh, that dress is beautiful!" I exclaimed when I saw the deep ocean blue nightgown in pure silk.

"I believe that the expression 'beautiful' is depending on the person looking at a given object, and who's able to compare it to certain standards set by either the person himself, or the society. The understanding of moral plays a big deal, since that tells a lot about what is acceptable or not. But there's always room for discussion about the many understandings of the word, if the arguments can be considered valid. If it's not, the word 'beautiful' will lose its meaning, and..."

I waved both of my hands in front of him, so my shopping bag accidentally hit his chest. But it helped.

"Geeks... Please. Can we just shop without analyzing everything? Like... Try, at least? You promised to buy me a Christmas gift."

He stared at me, like he didn't understand my question. But then he licked his lips and nodded.

"Good," I said, and nodded towards the nightgown.
"Because I need to take a closer look at that one."

And seconds after, I pulled him after me into Victoria's secrets, with a devilish smirk on my face, while a little plan started to form in the back of my head.

I noticed that Geeksy's eyes wandered around everywhere else but at the clothes that were hanging on the racks, and he was clearly uncomfortable. A little part of me felt sorry for him, but I mostly found it hilarious that this part of Michael's personality was so different from the others. Joe would've fainted due to acute lack of blood to his upper head, and Mr. Jackson would have been ecstatic. Michaela would probably compete with me in trying on corsets and stocking, and Michael? He would just be Michael, and love it all. And... Don Juan doesn't even count, because I would've tied him to the nearest bench or pole outside, so I could shop in peace.

"Hey, Geeksy? Can you find me some new pairs of panties?"

I blinked my eyes lazily at him and bit my lip.

"Oh, and... Lace. Not cotton."

I could see him swallow and clench his jaw, while he tried to find a 'safe' place to rest his gaze. And his thumb, index and middle finger rubbed continuous circles of nervousness.

Okay, Gail. How fast can you give him a boner? Can you manage just by forcing him to look at sexy underwear? Or... Do you need to try on a few of them? Either way, this should be fun.

"Geeks? Did you hear me?" I asked when he kept standing there, overpowered by apathy. But finally he licked the dryness off his lips and nodded.

"Y-yes."

A little reluctantly, he started looking around, but he didn't use a whole lot of time, before he warmed up and intensified his search. And I studied him from afar, while I pretended to be really interested in the blue nightgown I had seen through the window. The gown was elegant, and probably really comfortable to sleep in. But today, I was searching for something that wasn't exactly meant to sleep in. And I was going for sexy, - level naughty!

After a little while, I walked up to him, curious to see if he had found anything. But I got bummed when he just kept skimming through everything in the racks while mumbling to himself. He was obviously not nervous anymore. He had gone into work mode, and systematically, he categorized a few of them into groups.

"Uhm... What are you doing?" I asked.

"Finding which one that has the lowest percentage of nylon."

"What's the matter with nylon? It's not sexy enough for you?" I smirked.

"Nylon produces nitrous oxide, a greenhouse gas 310 times more potent than carbon dioxide," he said shortly, without even looking up.

"The same goes for viscose, that is an artificial fibre made by wood pulp, mostly eucalyptus, which draws up phenomenal amounts of water, causing problems in sensitive regions."

I blinked my eyes a few times, before I frowned.

"So no viscose and nylon, then."

"And polyester," he added.

"Why polyester? Doesn't most of what's in this store contain that in some degree?"

I looked around at all the beautiful clothings, in varies of shapes and colors.

"It does. And that's why it's important to find the ones with the lowest percentage of it. Because, together with nylon, it uses large amounts of water for cooling, along with lubricants, which can become a source of contamination. Both processes are also very energy-hungry."

"Y'done yet?" I asked uninterested, and yawned to emphasize what I meant.

"No, because I haven't found what I'm searching for.

"Okay! Pick one with cotton, then!" I yelled, feeling how irritation filled my veins.

"No."

"What? No! Not no! Yes!"

"No, because cotton isn't as good for the environment as you might think. Because the manufacturing process; getting from fibre to cloth, including bleaching, dyeing and finishing, uses yet more energy and water, and causes even more pollution. Dyeing alone can account for most of the water used in producing a garment, in countries that often have low recources of drinking water as it is. And, unfixed dye then often washes out of garments, and ends up colouring the rivers, which wouldn't be a great threat to the inhabitants and animals, if it weren't for the heavy metals."

"Organic cotton, then?"

"...are made under the same poor conditions as the rest of the textiles, and should not be supported unless the care, living conditions and income for the employees are improved. And it takes the same amount of recources to get the finished product, although a little less poisonous, because factors such as packing and transporting, hereby including the biggest polluting problem of them all; the CO2 emissions from air traveling. Airplanes emit particles and gases such as hydrocarbon, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, lead and sulfur ox..."

"HEY! Let's stick to English, shall we? And we are not talking about air pollution. We're talking about sexy lingerie!"

"True, but the level of... Uhm... Sexiness, is irrelevant when the reason to breed is gone, because the planet..."

"GEEKS! FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!"

"Okay. Your new panties should have, in addition to what's already mentioned, the least amount of polycotton possible, since it's made by using formaldehyde, in the process to make it crease resistant and permanent pressed, such as this."

He held out a pair of panties that had a tiny, vertical fold in the front, made for better fitting. It looked like it only was ironed to be that way, but Geeksy stretched it out so I could watch it return to its former shape.

"This is textile technology that is not benefiting the environment in any other degree than being less inflammable to the user, which is a highly questionable need when it comes to underwear, unless the person wearing it is extremely exhibitionistic around fire, to a degree that you could possibly call it a disorder."

"Then what do you suggest?!"

"Wool."

"Wool?! Heck no! Do you have any idea how much it itches?!"

"That I do. But that is not the only problem about wool. Both agricultural and craft workers suffer from exposure to organophosphate sheep dip."

"A what?! A sheep dip....?"

"It's a kind of nerve poison that is..."

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! In that case I'll go naked from now on! Would you be happy then?!"

I glared at him.

Talk about killing the mood...! He's a walking contraceptive squeezed between the covers of an encyclopedia, Gail. Way to go finding the sexiest man on the planet, and then get intellectually run over to the point that you wanna rip out your ovaries and throw them at him. But... Be honest to yourself. Is he really killing your mood....? Maybe you should... Yes! Rape him! That will shut him up! What?! Noo! Yes! Well, if you put it that way...

I quickly grabbed the nearest corset, garter belt and stockings I could find, which turned out to be a Mrs. Santa inspired gift set, grabbed Geeksy by the collar and dragged him towards the changing rooms. Surprisingly enough, I found one in the most secluded area and ordered him to stay put and shut up. If sexy lingerie doesn't get him sprung, then seeing me in it, might help. God, how badly I need...

Nooooo! Gail, you can't seriously consider doing it in a changing room?! People will hear... Oh yeah? Who really cares? Just be quiet, and you'll be fine.

"Geeksy? Can you come here for a second?"

I heard him come closer, and then clear his voice. And without a word, I opened up the curtain just enough to drag him inside, and then I backed him up against one of the mirrors.

"Listen here, brainiac," I whispered.
"Imma teach you a thing or two about lingerie. You see, it doesn't really matter what it's made off, as long as it gets you hard enough to fuck me."

Then I grabbed his bulge to stroke him, but froze...

He was hard as a rock, but it didn't show?! How is that even possible??

I quickly pulled down his pants and boxers, and I couldn't believe my own eyes.

"What the fuck?! You taped it down?!" I exclaimed, suddenly forgetting to stay quiet. Geeksy was red as a tomato and chewed on his lip.

"Doesn't that hurt?" I asked, but his facial expression said it all.

"Mhm," he mumbled, and I almost laughed.

"For once, there was something you really didn't think through. Wow! But... Why?"

"B-because... Where you are... Uhm... In your menstrual cycle... T-the probability calculation estimated that you..."

"That I would come up with something like this?" I finished with a naughty smirk.

He was circling his fingers like crazy, and I could see beads of sweat form at his temples, but I couldn't help myself. I stroke his imprisoned erection, and looked him deep in the eyes.

"So... How'd you like my outfit?" I whispered seductively.
"I know he likes it, because he's already drooling. But what about you? Am I poisonous enough for you?"

I leaned close to him, so he could feel my lips against his ear shell when I said those last words, and a strained, little groan escaped through his gritted teeth.

"Uhm... T-the walls! Uhm... They're not perfectly lined, and..."

I used my fingertips to find a loose corner on the tape.

"I don't care about the walls in this place, Geeksy. I just know that you are perfectly lined when you dick is up and ready, expanding my walls."

"But the angles! They're not proOOOOHHHH!!!"

I ripped the tape off the harsh way, and felt quite sorry for him. But the sigh of relief he drew afterwards, made me have to suppress a giggle that bubbled up within me.

"What about the angles?" I asked, and wrapped my hand around his member. Slowly, I stroke him up and down, while I watched how he struggled to contain himself.

"T-they're only eigthy eight degrees... And... Ohhh... And they should've been ninety... T-to give the best presentable impression, to m-make the customers more interested in buying... Uhm... Whatever it is..."

"Fuck, you're so doggone hot, Geeks!"

I wasn't kidding. There was something incredibly kinky with this side of him, and it turned me on beyond the unbelievable.

"It... It will increase..." he continued, but I stroke him firmer.
"Ooahh... The... The!"

"The what?"

He swallowed, and his eyes rolled back for a moment, before he shook his head and tried to focus.

"The! The income... Finances... The money... Oooh..."

"Well... My vagina is perfectly angled for whatever your cock wants. And the only incum here is yours, coating my insides with your dick buried deep inside me. Do you understand?"

He nodded feverishly, and breathed hard.

"Do you want me, Geeks?"

He nodded again, but I still wasn't done tempting him. I wanted him to lose control. I wanted to drive him to the point where he couldn't hold back. I wanted him to ravish me.

"Do. You. Want. Me?" I asked, emphasizing all four words.

"I-I don't believe in such... But... Oh, my God!"

Hearing Geeksy swear, was one of the hottest things I'd ever heard. So when he finally lost it, I did too, and our lips crashed together so hard that it hurt.

"Please... Do that... Again," I whispered against his lips, when he lifted my leg up to his hip.

"Do what?"

"Swear..." I breathed, desperately wanting him to talk dirty to me.

"Like...fuck?"

It sounded so darn corny coming from his lips, but it drove me completely insane.

"Yeah. More," I whimpered.
"Say it like you mean it."

He fumbled a little, trying to find my entrance, so I impatiently grabbed him and placed him exactly where I wanted him.

"Fuck," he mumbled, and jerked his pelvis forward so fast that I think he surprised himself.

"Fuck!" he said again, so loud that I actually got scared if anyone heard us. But I could only hear the constant buzzing from people talking, and the endless row of Christmas carols in the loudspeakers. And when Geeksy started moving his hips, everything around us disappeared.

"That's a good boy," I whispered, while kissing and licking his jawline. For me, there wasn't a more erotic view than seeing his face contorted into a frown of ecstasy. And because of the intense tension and teasing on beforehand, we brought each other to the edge in no time. It was downright painful to try to keep quiet, when I exploded around his shaft, and I heard Geeksy struggled just as much. But after clinging to each other for a little while, trying to catch our breath, we finally parted, got properly dressed and left the changing room.

We got several strange looks from people in the store, but I decided to just ignore it and wait in line like everybody else. I kinda had to buy that Mrs. Santa gift set I had tried on, and added a few panties I just grabbed from a rack, while I was at it. I didn't care one bit about everything Geeksy had said earlier about pollution and environment damage. If it fits, it sits, right?

"Uhm... Gail?" he suddenly asked behind me, just as I was about to place the items on the counter.

"We... We need these, too," he said, and placed two other gift sets on top of the other. It was a white set with a baby doll top, garter belt and stockings. And another similar set, only in black. Then, lastly; the blue, silky nightgown I had seen in the display window.

I turned to him with raised eyebrows and a smile, and saw him blush heavily. Even his ears were red. And the cashier gave us a knowing smile, before she put the items in a bag, and gave me the receipt. But I frowned when I looked at it.

"Excuse me? What's this?" I asked and pointed at something that costed five dollars.

"Oh, that. It's just a little extra so we can clean up after you."

Now it was my turn to blush. Tremendously!

They'd heard! You got fucking caught, Gail! Holy madness, how embarrassing....

Then, the cashier gave me a little smirk and a wink.

"Merry Christmas. And... Enjoy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1K 16
What happens when Riele confronts her 'best friend' Jace about forgetting her birthday?
20.2K 433 7
content warning: if you don't want to get pissed off, I suggest you don't read this Oh and Uraraka is a b inn this fanfic
18.5K 422 38
Why does history keep repeating itself and no matter how things change l still love you
33.4K 930 28
They had agreed to be just sex buddies.. No relationship, no feelings, no commitments. They would only have sex while were on the road. they both nee...