13th Doctor OneShots

By JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... More

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

Still not christmas?

79 7 7
By JessicaSongAQ

After being chased by an angry woman with four arms, five eyes, and a tail the Gang could not wait to get to Yaz's for Christmas... unfortunately that didn't happen.

They were chased by some humans in the 1940s who thought they were coming to steal from their shop, they ran back to the Tardis "Wow that was close" Says the Doctor.

Next they were on Pluntiongo, A planet of 'Dogs' well they barked like dogs didn't look much like them, also chased away.

Next came the King if Sluncole who thought J was going to steal from him when she walked up to say hello, she was sent to a cell, The Doctor has to explain to the King "She was only coming to say Hello" that got her in the cell beside her. River told the Gang to go back to the Tardis as she broke out her Daughter and Wife.

"Honestly, Sweeties you are both more alike than you think", she rolled her eyes as they ran back to the Tardis as some guards caught them escaping.

"Shan't be coming back here eh?" The Doctor jokes as she breathlessly pulls the lever on her console sending them into the Vortex.

The next thing she knew they were in Amy's back garden, the Red head came storming in the Tardis Fuming at her BowTied Raggedy friend. But what she found was rather taunting.

"What happened here? Melody where is the Doctor? It's been months since he said 'Popping out for some more fish and custard' MONTHS" she yelled..

"Wow, she reminds me of J when she is in some pit of rage" Ryan says quietly to Yaz.

"Mother, look we Erm, The Doctor and I will be back later okay?" She smiles at her mother knowing she's not supposed to know about them yet.

"Mother?" Graham says rather loudly.

"Yep, Everyone meet my Mother" she smiles watching their reactions. "My mummy" she says to see what they'd do more to that one.

"RIVER!!" The Doctor rolled her eyes, "not now eh?" She says as River smirks.

"You're no fun" she complained to her Wife,

"Don't think I won't remember this, who are these people?" Amy asks confused did her raggedy man replace her and Rory?

"We are us" J laughs, "Okay not funny? Right then aye shh Jam shh" she tells herself not wanting to get in the bad side of her Gran did that once doesn't plan on it again.

Amy squints her eyes at the girl. "Where is the Doctor?" She wonders question more to herself than J.

"Amelia Pond" thirteenth walks to her.

"Doctor?" She suddenly looks the woman up and down and gasps "definitely look at what you are wearing though I like but still not ginger" she points her finger and laughs.

"Oi, Rude" The Doctor says complaining reminding River of The Doctor eleventh self.

Amy just found out that River was her daughter, it had been months since 'Let's kill Hitler' for her, "River" she smiles at her "I've missed you" she said slightly now ignoring the Doctor.

"Mother I'm sorry" she smiles sadly as she taps Amy's head, Making her fall into a slumber, they take her into her house and sit her in her couch "Thank god Father is out" River says as she Turns to her wife, "Let's go" she says taken her hand in hers looking back at her mother. 'I love you'. She mimes to Amy. Not that she will see it anyway.

They got back in the Tardis, "Okay, To Sheffield" The Doctor says smiling awkwardly as she hopes they end up there but oh how she was very wrong.

"I HATE YOU" Yells River as she's being chased by some angry Penguins

"No You Don't" The Doctor grinned at her.

"Oh I really do right now sweetie I really do" River was as Rose would say 'Not Amused',The Doctor could tell River was being very genuine in her words it scared her yet made her love the woman even more.

"What's so funny?" J yells at her Father when she gets to the Tardis doors, Yaz, Ryan and Graham now stand beside the console as they have their hands on their knees gasping for air.

"Oh nothing" The Doctor shuts her Door as she thinks of the memory of Rose trying to get the queen to say she's not Amused.

"I'm Sorry gang" The Doctor goes to her Console once again they are in the Time Vortex.

"Sorry? We were supposed to be at Yaz's not running for our lives every time you think we are there Pa" J says catching her breath, "I officially hate running, like I hate it then but now more than ever Fu~" she was cut off.

"Think before you speak sweetie", River stops her from swearing.

"Sorry Mum." J smiled apologetically.

"Right Sweetie move, it's time for me to fly her" Rivers smirk got the better of her, they didn't end up in Sheffield again, this time they were helping a small village from being attacked.

Then came the second village to help, then more running the Fam were getting rather tired and annoyed this has been a few days now since all this started and they haven't had much of a break.

"Finally" The Doctor jumps in the air "that's it old girl" she grins "right time, right place MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'all" she stops and thinks.

"Oh Y'all, never saying that again" she smiles "Rightly Fam, Gang, Team, wife, Daughter, we are finally here" she rambles like a child happy she finally got to Yaz's for Christmas.

"Really?" Yaz wonders, the Doctor shakes her head Yes doing a small twirl and bow as if to say you can 'thank me now or later' they all laughed at her.

A knock came from the door and Yaz's Mum could be heard "Doctor? Is Yaz there? I miss her? Hello?" The Doctor goes to the door.

Her face bright as ever could be "Hello Yaz's Mother" she grins.

"We have been over this it's Najia" Najia Rolls her eyes at the Doctor but then her eyes go bright and she runs to her daughter.

"Hello Mam" Yaz Hugs her back.

"Staying for Dinner yes?" She asks needing to know.

"And pudding" Yaz grins.

"Hello" River greets Najia,

"Hello?" Najia questions back.

"I'm Professor Song, The Doctor's Wife" she gestured for Najia to shake her hand she does smiling widely.

"Never Knew the Doctor was married" she laugh awkwardly.

"Neither did they" River looks between Yaz, Ryan and Graham "At first that is."

"Will you be staying for dinner as well? Will you all? We made enough and some food for all we got our tradition dinner and added extra for you lot" She looks between the Doctor, J and Graham and Ryan.

"Splendid Eh, Ahh absolutely brilliant come on Gang" The Doctor leaves the Tardis heading towards Yaz's.

You could hear the Doctor Yell "CHRISTMAS AT YAZ'S FAM, CHRISTMAS AT YAZ'S, FINALLY" she laughs at herself.

They all soon followed and went inside it was a gorgeous meal, a feast if you might add plenty food to do them all for a week and a bit. The chatter as well the happiness between them all and finding out how weirder the Doctor really is....

And her daughter for that matter, they have some odd taste buds.

River just admired how much her daughter is like her yet like The Doctor no matter the Doctors regeneration she will always have one or a few things linking the memories of her younger selves. The same with J.

It was a gorgeous Christmas dinner, and a gorgeous Christmas they even stayed the next day, The Doctor decided she'd stay for New Years as well, well unless the Tardis decides otherwise and it if she gets a distress call.

It became nightfall when the The Doctor, River and J Headed back to the Tardis. Ryan and Graham decided they'd go home for the night as well. Something about missing the smell of Grace on his sheets for Graham bless is soul, and Ryan something about missing Lia, His stuffed Life size teddy bear. J laughed, not because she found it funny a grown man missing a stuffed animal, but because she can relate to missing all hers.

"Night Yaz and Yaz's family thanking you all for the wonderful dinner" The Doctor says as she leaves, she then gets to her Tardis "Goodnight Graham, Ryan" and she enters.

"J" she smiles at her daughter "Goodnight" and J smiles back and hugs her.

"Night Pa, Night Mum" she says now hugging River, "Time to go let my food baby cook down" she laughs at her own Joke, The Doctor and River didn't really find that funny.

"Night, love yous" she says rolling her eyes as she leaves.

"Now sweetie" River traces her fingers over the Doctors shoulder and up to her cheek as she then cups her face and pulls her into a long passionate kiss.

At first the Doctor was a bit taken aback but then relaxed into her wife's lips, she missed this so much and she kissed her wife back.

River smirks when she breaks the kiss, it lasted a very long time, good Thing the Doctor can breath for ages and River, but then kiss had to end at some point.

River hugs her wife "Shall we go have some fun in our bedroom?" She then smirks again as she pulls back from the hug.

The Doctor gulped and nodded, River smiles warmly at her, "Let's just thank the old girl for making our room far from J" She said as she walks along to head up the stairs.

And soon they left the console room heading down the hall to their room.

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this chapter, and Happy holidays to you all, a very merry Christmas too each and every one of you lovelies. 🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
97.4K 6.1K 130
The gang. The absolute necessity to follow orders blindly. Bella Swan is not who she used to be. Bella is in a gang along with her father Charlie. Sh...
102K 2.1K 58
A collection of x readers and one shots from my top four fandoms. (Supernatural, Merlin, Doctor Who and Sherlock, for those who couldn't guess.) I am...
116K 2.2K 13
I love this musical, so here! Have this thing #1 in the SIX tag!