Save Me From the Roses

By EyesofStatic

After a night of celebrating amongst his friends Crona suddenly finds himself prisoner to the fallen Rose Pri... More

Chapter 01: The Missing Demon Sword
Chapter 02: The Road to Nowhere
Chapter 03: Lake if Lost Souls
Chapter 04: Rose of Entrapment
Chapter 05: The Fallen Swordsman
Chapter 07: Unexpected Alliance
Chapter 08: The Dark Assignment

Chapter 06: The Royal Poison

21 1 0
By EyesofStatic

Chapter Six: The Royal Poison

The fountain area seemed cold as the two figures walked over, the younger one looking about. “So, what was it that you wanted to show me?” the pink haired one asked meekly, the white haired man grinned, and suddenly his image changed into the majestic prince, causing the younger boy to step back. “N, not again” the boy nearly whimpered to himself, as the man grabbed him tightly by the wrist, and pulled him closer. The boy feared the man's lips, but soon saw the man lift his chin. “You did as you were told today, so you won't be punished tonight, but it recently occurred to me that, that outfit of yours, might not be the best uniform for you, as my loyal huntsman” Akio spoke. “Wha, what do you mean? What's wrong with the way I dress?” Crona asked worriedly.

“It's fine for playing the role of my assistant, but that's not you'll be doing for me” he told the boy, causing Crona to tremble “wha, what else, w, would you force me to do?!” he asked, to which Akio smirked seductively. “You are a demon swordsman after all…. aren't you? You will be my defender and my loyal servant, unless you prefer to be my satiation” he told him. Crona's face turned dark red. “N, no, no, anything but that!” Crona pleaded “good, then it's settled then” Akio told him, before he pulled out a black rose, and caught hold of the boy's back. “I give the rose that spawns from the heart of darkness… to you Crona” he told him, and thrust the sharp end down into the boy's chest. Crona felt the piercing pain, and screamed in agonizing pain, arching back as suddenly the dress vanished. The darkness wrapping around his body, as suddenly Crona himself vanished from Akio's arms, and soon reappeared behind him, slowly rising to his feet.

His uniform was now a black general's looking shirt, with crimson red lining. The cuffs on his sleeves were large, and the buttons looked like black screws. The rose on his chest was black, with crimson red tips, and a dark purple stem. The buttons on his shirt were crimson red, as was the string, which was connecting it to one of the black shining shoulder pads, with spikes coming out of them, with crimson red lining and tassels. The pants were dress styled, going all the way down to his ankles. His eyes were cold and frozen with hatred; the shoes he wore, were black and white dress shoes. As the Ragnarok formed into his hand; the black ring with a crimson outline, rested gracefully on his ring finger. His pale eyes had turned into a blank crimson red.

The innocent swordsman's teeth had become jagged, as he pointed the sword forwards, he dangled it slightly, as soon the dark demonic claw came forth, grabbing over the hilt, and over his own hand. His glare was cold and psychotic. “Ah yes, now that's more like it” Akio told him smirking, as he then spread his arms. “Come here, Crona” he told him. Crona glanced down at the ground, keeping his head off to the side, and glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. He hesitated for a moment, before reluctantly walked towards the prince, dragging the sword along the ground, and barely looked up at him. The prince calmly moved some of his hair out of the way, raising a hand to his ear, his other hand casually resting in his pocket. “Do you hear it Crona? The sound?” he asked.

Crona opened his mouth about to say he didn't, when suddenly he became poised cautiously, upon hearing the sudden eruption of noise, and gripped the hilt of the sword tighter. “Wha, what is that?” he asked, feeling his slender legs and arms trembling, as the sound grew louder. “Welcome Crona” he spoke, stretching his arms and grinning psychotically “to the end of world” he answered. The wind got stronger around then as he said this, and Crona gasped, shielding his face with an arm, as the convertible skid to a halt. Crona winced before looking up, and his new crimson eyes blinked confused, before Akio placed a hand on his shoulder. Crona's gaze quickly darted to the man's hand, before it darted away from him. “Let's go Crona, your transformation is almost complete” he coaxed luxuriously, into the demon swordsman's ear.

Crona flinched, eyes darting about slightly, before the man let go, and gestured for his swordsman to follow him over to the car. The pink haired duelist got into the passenger seat, and the prince sped off, to the road that Crona wished he could forget. He gripped his arm, and kept his legs tightly together, looking up at the stars, missing the sky he once knew. “You remember this road don't you? This was where we first met” Akio told the duelist. Crona's eyes closed halfway, a blank expression on his face “yeah, I know” he answered flatly. “So Crona, what did you think of my fiancé?” he asked glancing over. Crona glanced at him slightly, before he lay back boredly “she's nice I guess, not sure I approve of the way you treat her though” Crona answered.

Akio glanced at him “I'm not sure I know what you mean Crona” he lied. Crona's grip on the seat tightened, and he glared at Akio briefly. “So, let me get this straight, she's not able to satisfy you, so you come after me? What kind of man are you?” Crona spoke suddenly. Akio glared at him out of the corner of his eye “watch your tone Crona, you are in no position to judge me on the matter, as I recall, you had sex with an engaged man, so you're just as guilty as me” he explained a harsh essence in his tone. Crona glared murderously, as he felt a dark rage coursing through him. “But that doesn't” Crona began “doesn't what Crona? Just admit it, you know you loved it” Akio spoke maliciously.

Crona's cheeks burned a dark crimson, in both shame and rage. “You raped me!” Crona snapped “how can you say that Crona, if I recall correctly, you were moaning in my hands, you let me even cum inside your body, so how can you call it something as vile as that?” Akio asked. “I begged you to stop didn't I?” Crona began, before turning to face him angrily “that makes what you did to me wrong” he snapped. Akio raised an arm abruptly at the swordsman’s comment, causing Crona to flinch.  

“I should smack you for such disrespect, but I'm going to forgive you this time, but keep it up, and I Will punish you again, and it Will be worse” he told the boy sternly, before he shifted gears. Crona paled and clung to the edge of the car, wanting to get away from the prince. “N, no, I don't want that” he confessed “then watch what you say” Akio scolded, making the car go faster, seeming irate now. 'Great going idiot, now he's mad at us, do you want him to seal me away again?!' he heard a voice scream in his head 'Ragnarok?!' Crona thought, as he looked at the floorboards. “I'm sorry Crona, I don't mean to be soo harsh on you, I only do it, because I care about you, you're very important to me Crona” the man told him, Crona blushed and looked at him, his body shivering.

Akio began speeding worse, as Crona's pink locks began to whip about, as did his clothes. At least this time, he didn't have to keep his skirt from flying up, and rested his arms over the car door panel, before resting his head over it sulkingly, before he suddenly spotted something, and his crimson eyes widened in shock and horror, feeling as though his heart would stop. Kid sighed and turned his back, and was about to go back to the others, when suddenly the sound of a motor caught his attention. The young reaper whirled around and jumped slightly, right as a red convertible rushed past him, causing him to shield his face with his arms. As the car passed him, he turned to look in the direction of it, and soon his golden spheres widened. “Wha, wait, wha, was that? N, no, it can't be, Crona?!” he blurted out, before looking back to the others, and summoned the skateboard, before hopped on. 'I have to be sure' he thought to himself, as the skateboard swiftly glided after the vehicle.

Crona hoped he hadn't been spotted, but soon he saw Kid’s image in the rearview mirror, as his heart then began pulsing in dread. 'No, Kid stop, don't come after me, stay away' he thought desperately, and gripped the roots of his hair shaking. 'No, no, this can't be happening, if the prince sees Death the Kid, who knows what he'll do to him, what do I do? I have to make him go away, before the chairman notices, but how? I can't handle this right now' Crona thought frantically. He tried to figure out what to do, before suddenly noticing Akio glancing over, and thinking quickly, he grabbed Akio by the shirt. “You know, I’ve thought about it, and master” he began, making his cheeks flush, looking up at him pleadingly.

“Maybe I did enjoy it” he spoke, causing Akio to blink, but he soon grinned. “Well of course, I've never known anyone that didn't fall for me” he confessed. “And I've been thinking” Crona began, his cheeks now burning in shame “you did such amazing things to my body, but I never got to return the favor” Crona lied, biting his nail, and trying to look as innocent as he could, which actually surprisingly, wasn't hard for him at all. “What're you saying Crona?” Akio began, before feeling Crona's hand shivering, as it slid to over between his legs as he leaned in, grabbing his master’s shoulder. He made his cheeks turn darker, as he spoke softly into Akio's ear. “Please master, I want to make you feel good” he told him. He was disgusted at himself, but to protect Kid, he felt he had to. Akio began to almost look past him, but Crona's eyes widened, upon realizing it. 'Not good, if he sees Kid, this could be bad, what do I do?' he thought, before suddenly Crona grabbed Akio's shirt, pulling himself closer, before touching the prince's cheeks, and pressed his lips to the older man's.

Akio's eyes widened slightly, before he relaxed and wrapped an arm around Crona's back, and cradled the back of the boy's head. Before he pulled the pink haired boy on top of him, welcoming the boy's sudden advance gladly, not suspecting there was any ulterior motive behind it. Crona gasped slightly, but knew he had to keep the chairman distracted; glancing towards the mirror, as he allowed the man's passionate kiss. To which he played along, his crimson orbs glanced up at the mirror apologetically. 'Kid, forgive me, I didn't want any of you to see me like this' he thought sadly. Kid began to get closer and realized; that he recognized that unsymmetrical pink hair. 'It is Crona, but something's wrong here, I don't remember his eyes being crimson red' he thought, as his golden orbs widened, upon seeing the man suddenly grabbed Crona, and pulled him down, causing Kid to feel a twinge of rage.

He forced the skateboard to get closer, expecting to see Crona to look scared, and seem relieved to see Kid, but what he really saw, caused his heart to nearly stop. Crona was making out with the man, and was glancing up at Kid, as his lips were over the other man’s. Kid was so shocked by the sight; that he stopped dead in his tracks, and hovered in place feeling dumbstruck. “C, Crona? W, why? I, I don't understand” he blurted out, the skateboard vanishing under his feet, and the young reaper dropped to his knees in defeat, his eyes wide in horror.

Maka and the others had heard the motor and jumped, but before they had a chance to stop him, they saw Kid take off and ran after him. They finally found him on his knees, seeming to be in shock. Maka bolted over and knelt down, placing a hand onto Kid's shoulder "Kid, are you okay? What happened?!” she asked. Kid lowered his head, a broken look on his face. “Eruka was right, something is off about Crona, how could he?” Kid thought shaking “what?” Maka blurted out.

Kid allowed Soul to help him up, and glared in the direction that they had left in, a hurt look in his golden eyes. Crona flinched noticing the shocked look on Kid's face, and soon saw him disappear, before suddenly pulling off. Akio pulled himself up and grinned “my, my Crona, I had no idea you could be so forward, I like it” he told the boy, putting his arm around Crona's shoulder, and kept driving grinning. “You might make a good assistant to me after all” he teased. Crona looked away, his posture becoming rigid, feeling completely ashamed of himself.

Akio didn't seem to really notice. Death the Kid followed the others, not sure how to make sense of it, Crona was kissing that other man, but for some reason, he was looking strait at him. He knew Kid was there, so why? Was Crona trying to deliberately hurt him? That wasn't like the Crona he knew at all. Though Eruka did say he was acting strangely, was that man he was locking lips with connected somehow? Kid mentally replayed the image and blushed, before he glanced down, a saddened look on his face.  

As they got back to the chairman's residence, Akio summoned Crona to follow him into the tower, and soon into a bedroom, causing him to blink, not the observatory this time, as he then glanced over at him confused. “You've been a good boy Crona, so I felt you deserved your own room” Akio told him, before giving him a kiss on the lips, and walked out of the room .Crona tensed, but didn't fight it, before he saw the man disappear. To which he then wiped off his lips onto his sleeve. He walked over to the bed and grabbed the pillow, before going into a corner of the room and scrunched up, hugging the pillow tightly, before he then buried his face into it, curling his feet together. Transforming back into his helpless self, he felt a few tears slide down into the pillow, softly weeping out of shame. He had seen a hurt look in Kid's eyes, and didn't know how to deal with it, knowing he'd hurt the one person he secretly liked.

After a bit, he wiped his eyes, and noticed that the prince didn't seem to be bothering him. He then went over to see if the man was gone, as Crona managed to walk into the observatory, and saw the man sitting on the couch. He appeared to be looking downwards, and had changed back into the chair man. However, as Crona carefully crept closer, he noticed that Akio's shirt was open, and as he moved close enough to see, his pale eyes went wide in shock. Akio wasn't alone, he seemed to be charming someone, and as he got even closer, hugging the pillow to his chest, his eyes soon widened. He saw the two began making out, and in moments, they were being sexual. But what horrified him most; was the woman Akio was having sex with; was a woman he didn't recognize. It wasn't Miss Kanae. It was some older woman with blue hair. He quickly crept back to his room, now shaking in horror. How many other people, was the chairman having intimate relations with?

Crona felt even worse now; as he soon made himself fall asleep, his face buried into the pillow, while scrunched up into a corner of the room. Kid felt restless, and found himself unable to sleep, he couldn't get the horrible scene out of his head, he just had to know. He went over to Eruka, and carefully shook her. “Eruka, wake up” he spoke in a hushed manner, to which Eruka tiredly looked up at him “what is it?” she managed. “Eruka, come on, let's go” he spoke barely above a whisper. Eruka groaned slightly and sat up “where are we going ribbit? Can't this wait till the morning?” she asked. “Shh, keep your voice down, and no it can't, I need you to go on a walk with me” he told her, covering her mouth, and spoke as quietly as he could, before they both got up, and he began walking with her. He had to know what was going on, he had to find Crona, and get the truth out of him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.6K 35
*currently being rewritten on Ao3* Kid An OCD for symmetry so he is bullied for it. But what happens when the bullies take it one step further? Somet...
222K 9.1K 24
Maka, a new student at Cypress High, meets oh-so-popular Soul Evans and his gang on the first day. Soul stands up for Maka when BlackStar messes with...
5.1K 244 16
This is the sequel to "Kid's Beach House (Kid x Soul)" . Several years ago, just before Kid, Black Star, Maka, Crona, and the weapons were supposed...
4.8K 114 12
(Soul Eater) (BOY X BOY YAOI WARNING) Jamie is the new boy at the DWMA. He doesn't know anyone or have any friends, but when he meets his teacher, Dr...