Chapter 02: The Road to Nowhere

This feeling

It's soo familiar

Just like when I first fell into the darkness

Is this it?

Am I gonna Disappear now?

But...I don't want to disappear

Not yet

I don't wanna be alone anymore

Eyes lids cringed, and slid open slowly, a blank almost lifeless expression rested in the fallen swordsman's pale eyes, as he fell slowly into the watery depths. He felt his hand limply rise up towards a faint light.

How is this possible, am I dead?

How is it I can breathe underwater like this?

This has never happened before

What do I do?

I don't know how to deal with this

Suddenly his eyes widened, seeing a soft ripple on the water's surface, and he could see a ethereal light above him. He reached for it, wanting soo badly to reach it, but he hadn't the strength. He began to drift further back, as his grip on the demon sword began to slip. Before he could let go, a thick black claw like hand grabbed onto his, keeping him from dropping it. The darkness grew around him as he faintly glanced about, and soon saw a muscular arm, black as the night holding onto his frail body, as it began to pull the exhausted swordsman upwards, towards the surface. As he got closer to the light, the helpless swordsman squinted, shielding his face with a hand slightly, until his tired pale eyes could adjust. As soon to his astonishment, he saw rose petals on the water's glittering surface, and an upside down, elegant white castle.

An upside down castle?

How is this even possible? What is this place, where am I?  

I feel like I shouldn't be here...

No, I have to get back

The others will be worried about me  

Suddenly the light became soo bright, that he could hardly see anymore, as the dark being pulled him further into the light above then. Soon he was laid down upon the dark cold grass, as the white gloves carefully brushed the soaked pink locks out of his face. "Crona" came the creature's voice "hey, idiot, how long are you gonna stay passed out huh? Hey Crona, you listening to me? I said wake up dammit" the creature snapped angrily, but Crona didn't move. The creature, feeling at a loss, glanced about and saw no one around, before it looked at the unconscious swordsman. "Dammit, oh you soo better thank me for this" Ragnarok spoke annoyed, before it hovered over him, and placed it's hands on his chest, and began pressing down in a pumping motion. He soon realized to his annoyance, that it didn't seem to be working. The abdominal thrusts weren't working on Crona, so there was only one thing left that Ragnarok could think of, before pinching the boy's nose, and moved it's mouth over his. Suddenly Crona cringed, and his eye lids slid open slowly, before he realized it. The young swordsman turned dark red, and coughed out the water. "Ragnarok?! Wha, why'd you do that you pervert?" Crona blurted out inching away from the creature, and wiped off his mouth.

Ragnarok twitched getting an angry vein "what?!" he snapped, and started punching Crona in the head. "That's the thanks I get for saving your life?! You accuse me of being a pervert, instead of thanking me?! What kind of ungrateful idiot are you?!" Ragnarok snapped. Crona instinctively scrunched up on the ground, and raised his hands in an attempt to shield his head. "Ow, ow, alright I'm sorry, please don't hit me anymore that hurts, I didn't mean it, ow, stop hitting me that hurts, stop it Ragnarok, you're hurting me" he whimpered and pleaded, before Ragnarok seemed to fold it's hands over it's chest seeming annoyed. "Well, do I at least get a thank you?!" it asked "th, thank you" Crona managed "you mean thank you very much don't you?!" Ragnarok snapped. "Ahh, th, thank you very much, please don't hit me again" Crona begged. "hmph, alright, I'll forgive you this time Crona" the creature stated, Crona glanced around and looked worried. "U, um Ragnarok?" he asked shivering "what?" it replied curtly. "Where are we?" Crona asked starting to feel scared. "What?! You mean to tell me we're lost you idiot?!" Ragnarok snapped and grabbed Crona's cheeks, and began tugging on them, seeming aggravated now. "Ow stop it Ragnarok, your making my cheeks hurt, please stop tugging on my cheeks like that, you're making my face look weird, I don't like it" Crona protested helplessly. Ragnarok soon seemed to realize this getting both of them nowhere, and decided to back into Crona's back disappearing from view.