Chapter 04: Rose of Entrapment

Chapter Four: Rose of Entrapment

The figure lay dormant like a lifeless doll, before suddenly the slender fingers twitched, and a soft groan came from the dormant figure's lips. The figure suddenly seemed to come to life, as the pale haired one stirred, and soon their eyes slid open weakly. The pale eyes glanced about, and realized they didn't recognize their surroundings. This sudden realization caused the pale figure managed to sit up, swiftly taking in their new surroundings. This place was unlike anything he'd ever seen, which was beginning to worry him. When would he awake from this disturbing dream that didn't seem to end? He found himself thinking as he looked up at the fake starry sky above him and felt lost. “So, finally awake are you?” a smooth voice spoke causing the one who had recently awoke, to turn his head to look towards the one who spoke, his pale face turning a shade whiter, as his eyes were now wide in terror. “What am I still doing here?! Wha, what happened to me?!” he asked weakly.

The prince rose casually, before he then walked over to him and knelt down, gently taking the boy's hand into his, as he then looked at Crona seeming concerned. “You passed out from exhaustion, so I brought you here, so you could recover” the prince told him. Crona tensed blushing darkly, and tried to look away from the prince, but his emerald eyes were soo hypnotic, it kinda scared Crona a little, since he didn't know how to deal with it. “Crona, your feet must be killing you” Akio spoke “what?!” Crona blurted out in surprise and confusing, the pink haired boy flinched when the man slid off the black and white fancy boots he was wearing. “Wha, what are you doing?!” he blurted out helplessly. Crona turned an even darker red as the man calmly massaged his calf, cradling his pale foot in the majestic hand. Akio grinned slightly and leaned forward, gently placing a kiss upon the swordsman's calf, before looking up at the young boy, as he then moved in closer.

Crona shrunk back, blushing furiously as he trembled “stop it, wha, why are you looking at me like that?” Crona protested in a frail tone as he tried to inch back, but he knew there was nowhere that he could go. He could only look up at the prince, feeling almost frozen in fear. “I, I need to call my teachers, and tell them where I am, please, I'm sure they'll be worried about me, if they realize I'm not in my room” Crona begged. Akio's looked at him, and his eyes dimmed slightly “about that” he began before smirking. “I've decided you won't be going back” he told the boy “what, b, but you can't do that!” Crona protested. Akio grinned as he slid a hand onto the boy's cheek “why won't you let me go, I don't belong here, please, surely you must understand that… don't you?” Crona pleaded. “I do understand, but it's not that simple, you can't leave” Akio told him, to which Crona trembled, but managed to glare at him.

“You can't keep me here” Crona told him “oh? So tell me Crona, what are you gonna do about it?” Akio asked him. Crona looked fearfully up at him, and managed to move his hand. His eyes darted about slightly, barely turning his head, the madness starting to compensate for the fear. “Did you know? My blood is black....after all...I am the demon swordsman Crona” he stated in a haunting slightly psychotic seeming manner. Suddenly the darkness began to surround his hand, causing the sword to appear, and Akio jumped back seeing Crona glare darkly upon him, pointing the sword at him. “You will release me, or I’ll have no choice but to kill you and take your soul” Crona told him, to which Akio stepped back, and studied the demon swordsman carefully.

“So you're going to attempt to fight your way out? I wouldn't advise that if I were you” he told him. “Oh? And why not? You have no right to keep me here, Ragnarok and I are leaving now, so please don't make me fight you” Crona told him absently. Akio sighed before grinning evilly “I'm afraid to tell you this, but it won't be the simple, tell you what Crona, I’ll make a deal with you, if you defeat me in a duel, then I will let you leave and you'll be on your own, but if I win” he spoke, before his grin becoming slightly more cruel. “Then you will belong to me, and you’ll do as I say without question, until I decide to release you” Akio told him. Crona's gaze darkened “alright then Mr. Ohtori...I accept” Crona stated darkly. “Crona what're you doing?!” he heard Ragnarok holler at him “it's alright Ragnarok” Crona told the sword softly, before glancing at Akio murderously.