Chapter 06: The Royal Poison

Chapter Six: The Royal Poison

The fountain area seemed cold as the two figures walked over, the younger one looking about. “So, what was it that you wanted to show me?” the pink haired one asked meekly, the white haired man grinned, and suddenly his image changed into the majestic prince, causing the younger boy to step back. “N, not again” the boy nearly whimpered to himself, as the man grabbed him tightly by the wrist, and pulled him closer. The boy feared the man's lips, but soon saw the man lift his chin. “You did as you were told today, so you won't be punished tonight, but it recently occurred to me that, that outfit of yours, might not be the best uniform for you, as my loyal huntsman” Akio spoke. “Wha, what do you mean? What's wrong with the way I dress?” Crona asked worriedly.

“It's fine for playing the role of my assistant, but that's not you'll be doing for me” he told the boy, causing Crona to tremble “wha, what else, w, would you force me to do?!” he asked, to which Akio smirked seductively. “You are a demon swordsman after all…. aren't you? You will be my defender and my loyal servant, unless you prefer to be my satiation” he told him. Crona's face turned dark red. “N, no, no, anything but that!” Crona pleaded “good, then it's settled then” Akio told him, before he pulled out a black rose, and caught hold of the boy's back. “I give the rose that spawns from the heart of darkness… to you Crona” he told him, and thrust the sharp end down into the boy's chest. Crona felt the piercing pain, and screamed in agonizing pain, arching back as suddenly the dress vanished. The darkness wrapping around his body, as suddenly Crona himself vanished from Akio's arms, and soon reappeared behind him, slowly rising to his feet.

His uniform was now a black general's looking shirt, with crimson red lining. The cuffs on his sleeves were large, and the buttons looked like black screws. The rose on his chest was black, with crimson red tips, and a dark purple stem. The buttons on his shirt were crimson red, as was the string, which was connecting it to one of the black shining shoulder pads, with spikes coming out of them, with crimson red lining and tassels. The pants were dress styled, going all the way down to his ankles. His eyes were cold and frozen with hatred; the shoes he wore, were black and white dress shoes. As the Ragnarok formed into his hand; the black ring with a crimson outline, rested gracefully on his ring finger. His pale eyes had turned into a blank crimson red.

The innocent swordsman's teeth had become jagged, as he pointed the sword forwards, he dangled it slightly, as soon the dark demonic claw came forth, grabbing over the hilt, and over his own hand. His glare was cold and psychotic. “Ah yes, now that's more like it” Akio told him smirking, as he then spread his arms. “Come here, Crona” he told him. Crona glanced down at the ground, keeping his head off to the side, and glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. He hesitated for a moment, before reluctantly walked towards the prince, dragging the sword along the ground, and barely looked up at him. The prince calmly moved some of his hair out of the way, raising a hand to his ear, his other hand casually resting in his pocket. “Do you hear it Crona? The sound?” he asked.

Crona opened his mouth about to say he didn't, when suddenly he became poised cautiously, upon hearing the sudden eruption of noise, and gripped the hilt of the sword tighter. “Wha, what is that?” he asked, feeling his slender legs and arms trembling, as the sound grew louder. “Welcome Crona” he spoke, stretching his arms and grinning psychotically “to the end of world” he answered. The wind got stronger around then as he said this, and Crona gasped, shielding his face with an arm, as the convertible skid to a halt. Crona winced before looking up, and his new crimson eyes blinked confused, before Akio placed a hand on his shoulder. Crona's gaze quickly darted to the man's hand, before it darted away from him. “Let's go Crona, your transformation is almost complete” he coaxed luxuriously, into the demon swordsman's ear.