Chapter 05: The Fallen Swordsman

Chapter Five: The Fallen Swordsman

The night felt colder now as the swordsman walked, swaying as he did so, gripping his arm absently while dragging the blade's edge along the ground, keeping his head lowered in defeat. He couldn’t bring himself to look up, allowing the pink locks to conceal his eyes, as he followed the prince mournfully back to the chairman's tower. Akio noticed that Crona didn't seem happy about his defeat, but it didn't matter. The prince had defeated the demon swordsman Crona, and as per their agreement, he now belonged to Akio fully, and to the selfish prince, that was all that really mattered. “Come along Crona” he told the disheveled swordsman simply, before they went inside the tower. “Yes Mr. Ohtori” the boy spoke, as he reluctantly went inside the tower, and followed the older man into the observatory room. 'Great, this room again, I'm almost back where I started' Crona thought, but there was nothing he could do about it now.

Akio calmly strode over to a sofa and sat down “Crona, come here” he told the boy, causing the pink haired swordsman to look over cautiously at his new master. “Crona, I gave you an order” Akio spoke sternly, but Crona didn't move, he didn't want to be near the older man right now. Akio saw the hint of defiance to which he got up, and calmly walked over. If the boy wouldn't listen to the prince of his own free will, then he'd just have to make him. His demeanor seemed calm as he went over to the pink haired boy. “Crona” he spoke softly, before suddenly his emerald orbs gave a hint of rage, and he lashed his hand in anger. Crona's eyes widened and he gasped out in pain, before the force of it sent him crashing against the ground. He cringed and managed to sit up, the sting of tears forming in his pale eyes as he touched the dark slap mark, and looked up at the enraged prince, feeling bewildered and scared.

Akio's body was rigid in rage. “Crona?” he asked, his voice starting to sound psychotic “you belong to me, and you will do as I say” Akio snapped. Crona shrunk more in fear now, shaking horribly as he looked up the tan skinned man in horror, this man was not the man he first encountered at all anymore. Crona yelped in surprise, when the man grabbed him by the roots of the hair, as well as by the arm that Crona was trying to use to shield himself with. Akio pulled him to his feet, and proceeded to drag him over to the couch. Crona tried to pry himself free as the angry prince dragged him. “Ow, let go of me, please, ow, stop it, you're hurting me, ow, quit pulling my hair it hurts, stop it, ow, please stop!” Crona pleaded helplessly, before he was thrown down onto the couch hard. The pink haired swordsman gasped upon impact, he soon trembled and attempted to get up, but he felt a hand clasp down onto the back of his head, and force his face down into the pillow.

“O, ow, Mr. Ohtori stop it, what're you doing?!” Crona panicked. Akio knelt down, and forced the scared swordsman to look into his cruel emerald spheres. “Crona, you Do realize I own you now right?” he spoke “y, yes m, Mr. Ohtori” Crona forced himself to say out of fear. “You do know, what that means don't you?” Akio asked, before seizing the boy, and forced the boy to where he had his back on the cushions. Akio moved to where he was now pinning the frightened boy down. He leaned in gripping the child's wrists tightly, holding them above his head, and slid his other hand under Crona's chin, lifting it so their eyes met. “It means…your Mind, your Body, and your Soul; all are mine to do with what I please” Akio spoke cruelly into Crona's ear.

Crona felt horror consuming him, he was afraid to know where the enchanting man was going with this. “N, no, please d” Crona began, a couple tears sliding down, but his frail plea was silenced, when he felt the man's strong lips pressed against his own. His pale eyes wide, but suddenly went wider, feeling something wet and slippery slide into his mouth, to which he cringed trying to move, but the older man was stronger than him, as a few tears streamed down. 'Please stop, I, I don't want this, I want to go home, Ragnarok help' he thought helplessly. Crona muffled whimpers, as the man's tongue fluttered about inside his mouth, sliding around his tongue. 'N, No, I don't want it, I, I don't, it feels strange, I don't like this at all, I, this is wrong!' he thought frantically, trying desperately to resist, as his cheeks began to burn. 'No, NO!' he thought helplessly, before his pale eyes locked with the seductive hypnotic emerald spheres, and his trembling suddenly began to lessen.