Enigmatic ➥ Haechan

By markscult

➥ Mafia/Gang au ➥ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it." More

➥ P R E L U D E
DANGER
➥1
➥2
➥3
➥4
➥5
➥6
➥7
➥8
➥9
➥10
➥11
➥12
➥13
➥14
➥15
➥16
➥17
➥18
➥19
➥20
➥21
➥22
➥23
➥24
➥25
➥26
➥27
➥28
➥29
➥30
➥31
➥32
➥33
➥34
➥35
➥36
➥37
➥38
➥39
➥40
➥41
➥42
➥43
➥44
➥45
➥46
➥47
➥48
➥49
➥50
➥51
➥52
➥53
➥54
➥55
➥56
➥57
➥58
➥59
➥60
➥61
➥62
➥63
➥ 64
➥66
➥67
➥68
➥69
➥70
➥71
➥72
➥73
➥74
➥75
➥76
➥77
➥78
➥79
➥80
100k
1M

➥65

29.7K 1.4K 1.2K
By markscult

You all really said 20k from 100k ok

Also maybe a bit of a make out session ahead so if u ain't for it then 🤷

"Seyeon, I need to talk to you." Donghyuck said softly, toying with the edge of his sweater, avoiding her eyes as she began to comb her hair- careful to not over exert pressure on her back.

"Hm?" She hummed, wincing slightly at the harsh movement she made to turn over to him.
"I love you-"
"I love you too." She smiled.

"-But I have to let you go."

Those words were like a stab to her chest and her smile expired and her face fell.
"What?" She breathed out, frozen on the spot.

Donghyuck sighed and smothered his hand over his face. His clenched his fists, heart wanting nothing more to do than to hold her in his arms and protect her from all the dangers in the world.

But it wasn't possible, he was part of the danger- he was the danger.

"What?" She repeated this time, more stern and demanding. Seyeon strided over to her boyfriend who sat on the bed with his head down.

"Hyuck-" she said, hand outstretched to touch his face but he grabbed onto her hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles.
"Look what happened to you, because of me."

Seyeon grabbed Donghyuck's jaw, squishing his cheeks together and tilted up his face.
"You're an idiot." She scoffed out, looking down at the boy who had his eyes wide.

"You don't understand," he began, muffled through his pouted lips.
"I don't care what you're about to say about how dangerous you are for me or I'm not safe here- I don't want to hear it."

Donghyuck's eyes softened as she frowned down at him and the tips of her fingers brushed his hair.
"I want you, I want to stay with you." She whispered, moving her hands from his face and moving to his shoulder.

Donghyuck internally debating with himself, fighting his heart and his head at the same time.
"But I can't always be there to protect you baby." He murmured, his hand caressing her side.

"Then teach me how to defend myself."
"Really?" He raised a brow in surprise and Seyeon nodded, her back beggining to ache so she sat herself down on his knee.

He adjusted himself, wrapping his hands around her and her arms around his neck.
"I was so scared I was going to lose you." He whispered, brushing his nose against hers with his eyes shut.

Seyeon smiled softly and tilted her head to connect their lips. Donghyuck was quick to reciprocate the action, molding his lips against hers at a slow pace.

Every emotion spilling through as they moved in sync, Donghyuck moved his hand to her face, thumb brushing her cheek.
His tongue swiped over her bottom lip, her fingers weaving through his hair as their breaths became heavier.

Donghyuck let out a small moan of satisfaction as her fingers pulled on his hair. Seyeon broke away from the heated make out session, panting out for air and Donghyuck took the chance to attach his lips to her neck, leaving the hue of purple reddish marks.

"Hey guy- oh my! Seriously!" Jisung whined out, grumbling about not being able to go anywhere without being traumatised as he left the room.

Seyeon laughed and looked down at Donghyuck who's hair was disheveled and his lips a swollen red.

They both looked at each other and laughed before reattaching their lips.

Oop-

Anyway
That happened 🍵🤷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.3K 55
▪︎ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ ▪︎"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ"
3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."
1.3M 53.5K 78
» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞
410K 15.7K 55
❄️ Mafia/Gang au ❄️ "You are too innocent, I'd corrupt you"