Queen Pin

By QueenBlacBarbie

Imagine your whole life changes, because of some money your father owes someone you've never met before in th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

5.3K 296 183
By QueenBlacBarbie

November 13th 6:20 p.m
Somewhere in the air
Onika's pov

I sat up holding my head as I tried adjusting to the bright lights. I looked at the room I was in and realized it was smaller than the first room with the large windows.

I looked to my left where a night stand stood besides the bed. There was a little plastic cup with one pill in it, and a bottle of cool water.

I took the pill and drank the water behind before I stood up to walk to the little door that was leading out the room.

After reaching for the door knob, I heard voices from the other side. I pressed my ear up against the door trying to hear the voices but they were too low.

"Nicki what are you doing", I said to myself as I released the handle putting my hands on my head. "Someone could be on the other side of that door ready to kill you."

I sighed to myself realizing that this whole situation was turning me into a crazy person. I was only eighteen and up until my father went missing my life was finally in my favor.

Was this my life now? Wondering who's out there watching my every move? Having to fight any and everyone just so I wouldn't get kidnapped every other day?

"And now I have to put up with not knowing who I can trust,or if I will have my life in the morning." I said out loud as I paced back an forth feeling another anxiety attack come over me.

The door soon opened and that tall woman came in smiling, but her smile dropped once she seen me and the panic I'm sure was on my face.

"Onika honey, I need you to calm down and breath for me." She took my hand into hers as she looked into my eyes.

She then placed my hand over her chest and I could feel her heart beat. "Onika match my heart rate and breath nice and slow for me." I did as she said not breaking my trance in her magical orbs.

Her eyes were so hypnotizing, yet very mysterious. The littlest things changed the color and I was fascinated as to how many times it could change.

After calming completely down, she let my hand fall into my lap as I sat there looking at it. I had so many emotions right now that the only thing that really mattered to me was seeing my parents.

I thought about my friends and how I didn't get to tell them goodbye, I even thought about my school. Sure I didn't like it because I was a teenager after all, but I would have rather been there then here with a woman that took me against my will.

I guess the woman sensed my sadness because I soon felt those familiar soft hands underneath my chin. "What's wrong?" She asked as she lifted my face to meet her gaze.

A deep pout formed on my face as I tried to collect my many thoughts. What do you say to a woman you've never met in your life, but now your her personal belonging?

"I-I want to go home to my mom and dad," I finally managed to stutter out on the verge of tears.

The woman's hands moved from my face and her expression was blank. If this woman wanted to be an actress she would make it, it's crazy how quick her emotions change.

"Onika I don't want to hear that shit come from your mouth again today. Your willing to sit here and tell me you want your parents when one of them sold you to me in the first place?!" I watched the woman as she got up making her way to the mini bar I'm just now realizing was in the room.

"Onika your funny as hell if you think I'm giving you back to a man that tried to steal from me and leave." I sniffled as a tear fell from my eyes. I quickly wiped it away as I blinked the rest of my threatening tears away.

The woman poured herself a glass of what I'm assuming was vodka and took it straight. "Look Onika I'm not trying to be the bad person here, so don't make me."

I scooted back on the bed and laid back down letting my tears fall quietly. I felt like a prisoner, just without the bad treatment. I'm sure some have it worse than me, but I'm a innocent girl. I've always been taught to turn the other cheek and treat people right weither they did me wrong or not.

Soon I felt the bed dip in and a hand touch my back. I tensed up at the touch, but didn't dare say anything.

"Onika look at me." I turned over on my side facing the woman as she looked down at me.

"Onika my name is Beyoncé and I'm your new-." She stopped to think of a proper way to address herself. It didn't really matter to me because I had nothing to say to her at all.

"I'm your new boss I guess you can say, I didn't take you just cause your pretty and have a nice body. I took you cause it's me doing business." She wiped my tears off my face before she stood to walk out the room, closing the door behind herself.

I turned back over facing the little window in the room, boy it was a lot of things I'm just now realizing was here. I got up moving closer so I could see out, to my surprise it was dark, but the moon looked like it was in touching distance.

I then realized the many lights hidden beneath this sea of white stuff. "I'm on a plain!" I gasped, with excitement.

I haven't been on a plain since I first moved from my home land to the United States.

I viewed the many stars and clouds getting lost in my thoughts. "That woman- I mean Beyoncé must be rich in order to have all these things." I said to myself as I gazed at the houses under me.

"Indeed she is." I jumped at the sudden voice knocking me out my thoughts as a woman Beyoncé height, but not her color came into view.

"I didn't mean to startle you pretty girl, Hi my names Kelly." She gave me a warm smile as she leaned against the wall.

"Nicki," I said turning back towards the window. I felt the woman's presence as the bed dipped in beside me.

"You know Nicki, Beyoncé isn't as bad as she seems. She may seem bipolar, even though she is, but once you get to know her she is the sweetest most caring person in the world." I looked over at kelly as she looked out the window with me.

"If you say so." I mumbled turning back towards the window.

..............

Beyoncé pov
Houston, Texas

We had finally touched down in Texas and we were on our way to my house. What I mean by we was me and Onika.

Kelly had her own separate car waiting for her soon as we landed.

I looked at the side of onikas face as the Houston street lights reflected through the tinted windows of my limo onto her face. We haven't really said anything to each other since I told her to stop talking about her father on the jet.

I don't understand what she doesn't get about this whole arrangement. Her father stole from me so he had to pay the price, his price just so happened to be his daughter. It was strictly business, it wasn't like I was forcing her to marry me. Even though anyone would be lucky to do that.

"Would you stop staring at me." I snapped out of my thoughts and met her stare. She had a mug on her face that showed she was serious, but I thought it was funny.

"My bad," I said in self defense as I averted my attention to my phone checking my messages from unsaved numbers. It was probably a few girls that I've meet and tried to get into my bed.

"Beyoncé did you hear me?" I looked over at Onika as she held that same mug that was starting to bug me.

"No onika, I did not hear you. Please repeat yourself." She rolled her eyes at me causing me to sigh to myself. This girl is gonna have a bad attitude problem, I could see it now.

"What are your plans now that you took me against my will?" I honestly wasn't expecting that to come from her mouth, but why waste a good comeback.

A evil smirk came onto my face as I looked back down at my phone. "I'm just gonna tie you up in my basement at my house and pay people to come and do whatever they want to you and your sexy body. Then I'm going to tape it and send it to your parents."

I heard her gasp as I texted my sister and my other two friends back in our group chat. I soon heard sniffling causing me to huff. This will be the last time I take teenage girls as a payment option, unless I get to kill them.

I looked over at Onika as she moved farther away from me and had pulled her knees up to hide her face in. Now that I think about it, what I said would scare any girl held against their will.

I pulled her into my embrace expecting her to fight back, only for her to put her wet face in my neck and cry harder. I rubbed her back hoping she would calm down, because all this sniffling shit was getting old real quick.

She soon calmed completely down, but didn't move. I tried to move her, but her grip got tight making me assume she was asleep. "Great Beyoncé, you be nice to a girl and you end up holding her the rest of the ride home." I said to myself.

Thirty minutes later my driver was pulling into my gated house and helping me get the bags in since I had a girl to carry.

"I should throw her down or wake her up so she can walk, it isn't like I'm getting any pussy out of this." I said out loud after laying her in my guess room.

Soon as I detached her from my body she began to frown. I shrugged it off and walked to my room which was up four flight of stairs not even thinking to use the elevator.

Finally, after getting to my room and going into my closet to get some sleeping clothes, I was headed towards the shower when a voice scared the shit out of me.

At first I thought I had smoked the wrong thing and was now hearing voices, but I remembered I didn't smoke anything today and I wasn't drunk.

I put my clothes down on my bed and grabbed my pistol.

If someone has broken into this house, that ass was going to get pistol whipped.

I slowly opened my door and heard foot steps running up the stairs. "Oh so someone's trying to die today," I said moving out my room and into the dark hallway.

Soon as I heard the steps get closer I jumped out causing Onika to scream and bump into me. "Shit Onika I forgot you were even here." I boomed causing her to jump.

I sighed and helped her up off the floor. "What are you even doing?" I asked knowing I just put her to bed.

"I-I g-got scared, so I came looking for you." I looked at her crazy then laughed a little.

"Is Onika afraid of being alone?" She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes, unlike you I have emotions and mine are scared right now." She snapped back.

I looked at her with wide eyes because I knew we were going to have a attitude problem, but I wasn't expecting all that.

Well then I guess your scary ass can sleep in the room next to mine. She unfolded her arms and frowned at me.

"What's wrong with you now." I huffed out rolling my eyes. She began to play with her nails as she looked at her motion.

"I just thought that maybe I could sleep with you." She whispered, but loud enough to where I could hear.

"Onika you are not sleeping with me." I said with a mug placed on my face.

Her frown deepened and at that point I knew no matter how many languages I could tell her no in, she wasn't going to settle.

"Fine come on." Her pout turned into a smile quick as she ran up to hug me then made her way into my room.

After she disappeared I stood there dumbfounded, I've never been hugged by anyone I wasn't related to. I've never had anyone sleep with me in my bed since I was twelve and even then it was relatives. What was this girl doing to me?!

✌🏾🥰

Okay so I thought I was going to have a hundred ideas for this book, but I lied to my damn self 🤦🏾‍♀️

It took me three to four days just to come up with that little bit 😭

But how's the story so far? 👀☕️

Sorry if it's kinda dull, if you've read my other story you would know it gets interesting somewhere near the middle and end 🥱

I gave kelly a quick spot too 😄

What you think should happen next 🤔

What is going to happen next 🧐

Comment 💬

Vote 🗳

Excuse any mistakes 🙈

Follow me I am the way 🦄🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
50.9K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...
4.5K 322 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
257K 18K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...