My Professor Is My Lover

By taekookieuniverse

"Mr kim you will be my assistant student for the rest of the year so i expect you to meet me daily at the for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Happy birthday Mommy
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
WTF
47
48
49
50
Suga's interlude
FUN TIME🐾
51
52
IMPORTANT😞
UpDaTe
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
help
beautiful seasons
62
63
hey🥺
heya beautiful people
64
65
IMPORTANT
66
loves🥰💜💛💚💙❤️
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!
please let me know
Fix This Damage
67
68(detailed smut)
you decide
DYNAMITE (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
stream dynamite from this chapter
BTS dynamite debuts at no 1 at billboard hot 100
69
pause
i wanna comfort you too
hiatus!
My birthday 🥺
INSOUCIANT: YOU & I
70
:'(please talk to me:'(
sex & cigarettes
71
ask JK and Taetae
grammy- shaking and fumbling wtf help
mental health still fucked but your girl is gonna try hard to fight and get up
I'm truly at my worst
thank you so much for everything
72
end?
73
hi y'all help pls
thank you babies
74
75
76

57

16.7K 799 244
By taekookieuniverse

The faint sound of chirping birds made it way through the room where both lovebirds were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Taehyung's face was under Jungkook's neck nuzzling, while the ravenette had his arms wrapped tightly around Tae's back.

Tae sweet sleep gets disturbed from the annoying bird sounds which he usually finds beautiful when he's not sleeping, he blinks multiple times before opening his eyes completely and he was met with jungkook's neck.

He smiled at the thought of last night, how they got more closer emotionally while crying in each other's arms.

He gently gets out Jungkook's firm hold , careful to not disturb his love. He sat up and caressed Jungkook's hair with a tender smile on his face.

'he looks so soft while sleeping' he thought and shook his head a little in admiration.

Getting up, he walks into the bathroom to get fresh and ready for today. Well it's only 6:00 AM but he decides to take a bath nonetheless.

He has so many thoughts and feelings still in his heart that he wants to present jungkook, he wants to tell him everything too. The things that bothers him and worries him time to time, things that he doesn't talk about a lot.

After getting done with showering and dressing up, he walks over to the bed and sits beside Jungkook's sleeping figure.

the view outside is very stunning, you can see sunrise everyday from Jungkook's room while sitting on the bed and drinking a strawberry smoothie. It felt very serene and calm. He could see birds flying and sun rising slowly with time. A perfect morning starts with positive thoughts and surroundings.

He decided to write something because he was feeling many emotions and whenever he felt so much in his heart, he would start writing it down but unfortunately he didn't have his diary in which he writes and that made him pout.

He didn't want to text write on his phone or any other electronic smart device so he decided to just leave it.

He looked down at Jungkook who was sleeping very peacefully, yesterday he didn't even change his clothes and slept in his white tee and black jeans.

'we both forgot to change' tae sighs to himself.

Jungkook looking so soft that it literally made tae's heart filled with giddiness and lovely feelings, he picked his iPhone from the side table and took some pictures of his jungkook while he was sleeping.

"So cute" he smiles to himself as he looks at the beautiful pictures he just took.

He sets his phone down and leans towards Jungkook to stare at him, he has a very sculpted face, his jawline is so sharp that it makes tae wanna kiss it all the damn time, he could see the small details like mole on kook's nose and a mole under his lower lip, Tae loved that mole very much as whenever jungkook smiled widely he could see it under his smile which made kook look very adorable.

'I wish we can live happily with each other everyday' he smiles and starts caressing Jungkook's silky hair.

"Kookie wake up" Taehyung says softly trying to wake up the ravenette but he doesn't budge.

"Wake up baby" Tae leans down and plants a gentle kiss on jungkook's forehead.

"Don't wanna" jungkook grumbles and throws his hand around Taehyung's lap, his eyes still closed and mouth parted a little bit.

"C'mon baby, please wake up" Taehyung pleads and keep kissing his cheek making the elder smile.

"Whyyyyy?" Jungkook whines and cuddles more into Taehyung's lap.

"Because I said so" Taehyung replies sassily while pinching Jungkook's nose.

"Okay" jungkook replies in a sad puppy voice trying to make tae feel guilty but it didn't effect the blue haired boy. Jungkook sits up and looks at Taehyung who was freshly dressed looking beautiful as ever.

"Go get ready, I will order breakfast...also I have some things to tell you" Taehyung said while running his hand through Jungkook's messy hair. He was feeling a bit gloomy but he tried to not reflect it on his face and worry his lover.

"Okay sugar...I'll be here in no time" jungkook smiles and pecks Taehyung's head before getting inside the bathroom.

........

"So what did you want to tell me angel" jungkook asks and plops down beside Taehyung who was still sitting on the bed while staring outside the window.

"That I love you" Taehyung turns and smiles beautifully at Jungkook which made ravenette's heart beat a little faster.

"I love you much more'' jungkook whispers and attaches his lips to Taehyung's.

"So so much baby" he whispers before placing them again on Tae's soft lips, he starts moving his lips against Tae's and the blue haired beauty responds back just as energetically, their hearts we're beating hard inside their chest, the way their lips mold into each other is the most treasuring part of their love. Jungkook knows his feelings for Tae are very strong and he can even say that he wouldn't hesitate to die for him. He really loves him that much. Jungkook was very lost in kissing but his movements came to a halt when he tastes saltiness in their kiss. He brings his hand up to Tae's cheek and feels tears streaming , he instantly pulls away and finds tears rolling down like raindrops. Tae opens his eyes and looks into jungkook's confused eyes.

"Tae.....baby what happened?" Jungkook asks and cups Taehyung's small face in his big manly hands. His furrowed eyebrows and worried eyes expressed his confusion and worry.

Tae shakes his head to brush off the fact that he's not crying.

"Tae........,love please tell me what happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asks in a soft voice and wipes Tae's tears with his thumbs , he acted calmly even though he was beyond worried.

"Jungkook I'm sorry" Tae sobs quietly and kook brings him into his chest and kisses his forehead.

"Love what is it? Why are you sorry? You know I'm getting worried please tell me" jungkook says gently and carefully, he spoke very softly like how a parent talks to his kid when he gets hurt.

"I-Im sorry" Taehyung apologizes and takes a deep breath before wiping all of his tears and stabilizing his voice. He pulls away a little so he could look at Jungkook.

"Kook I need to tell you some things that I don't share with anyone but Jimin" Taehyung says without stuttering or letting his tears fall.

"Okay go on" jungkook nods intently

"I'm insecure kook, I'm very insecure and that's where I break. Yesterday night I made the plan to make you jealous out of my insecurities, if I don't get the attention from a close person I get nervous and I panic about how they don't like me and I'm not special,.......many voices starts messing with me in my head ,telling me how unworthy and ordinary I am. I'm sorry for yesterday Kook, I acted very immaturely, I treated a serious fight with a petty plan, I should have acted more wisely and talked it out with you like a mature person but instead I chose that unnecessary plan. I can't help my choices when I get insecure because I'm not the one who makes them, those voices does. You tolerate me even after I do stupid stuff like that and always compromise first. I'm sorry that I'm not a good person to love but please don't leave me. When I saw you with that girl dancing so intimately , i felt pain through my heart and cried for ten minutes in the restroom. I can't help it I'm sorry" Taehyung confesses while trying his hardest to not cry or stutter in the middle but as soon as he finishes , he breaks down.

"Babie, I'm sorry that you feel that way, I understand how you can't help your insecurities but if you get insecure by the thought of me leaving you for someone better than you are very wrong because first there is no person better than you and second I'm not a cheater, I have experienced the pain of getting cheated on and I won't let you go through it ever my star. Yes your plan wasn't the best way to solve the issue but we still sorted out right? and about the girl, she's just my long time friend who works at Yoongi's club as a DJ, we used to practice dance together that's how we are friends. You are the most beautiful and pure person so never call yourself ordinary or not worty of something because you are worth universe for me" jungkook replies with full honesty and love in his each word. He loves Taehyung because he is Taehyung. It breaks his heart to see his baby crying like this but he will do anything to make him believe about how much he means to him and that he's the most special person ever on the Earth. He collects Taehyung's emotional self in his strong arms and let's him wet his shirt.

"I-I hesitate before everything because I feel like an immature kid, I feel like I'm just an annoying childish partner to you" Tae sobs softly in jungkook's chest while hugging him tighter.

"You are not immature love, you don't have to hesitate. In our relationship you are the purest and kindest one out of us two. You are not childish or annoying, you are the person who I treasure the most. You are my love Taehyung so stop thinking of yourself as someone you are not. I love you" jungkook comforts and lifts tae's head and kisses him softly on his lips.

"I love you too" Taehyung smiles a broken smile while staring at Jungkook with his tearful eyes.

"Besides you are my baby right? Not an annoying baby but Jungkook's baby who jungkook loves so much" jungkook says and squishes Taehyung's soft cheeks with his hands making him giggle softly.

"I am your baby" Tae giggles and wipes his tears.

"Taehyungie stop worrying so much love, you mean the world to me and I can do anything for you. Those voice aren't here to stay , they will go away. I'll make sure to make you so happy that you will never feel insecure" jungkook says in a very soft and promising voice, he wants Taehyung to be happier than the sun itself and he will try his hardest to make it happen.

"Kookie thank you for everything, thank you so much for loving me, I love you" Taehyung says heartily and hugs Jungkook tightly. He was beyond grateful for Jungkook.

"How can I not love you, you are my everything" jungkook whispers in Tae's ear as he gives soft strokes to Tae's fluffy hair.

While they were hugging each other tae's stomach grumbled indicating he is hungry.

"I forgot to order the breakfast for us" tae sighs and nuzzles more into jungkook's neck.

"No worries sugar, we can go outside and have breakfast. How about you come along with me to the hospital, you can chill with me in my breaks" jungkook suggests as he didn't want to leave Taehyung alone.

"Is it okay for me to come?'' Taehyung asks , unsure if he was allowed to stay at hospital.

"Of course, you can stay in my cabin or even assist Dr Kim if you want" jungkook informs while running his hand up and down on tae's back.

"I would love to come along, I can study in your cabin while you work" tae says with a smile, his gloomy mood all gone. He felt good after he finally confessed everything about how he feels.

"We have four hours before we go to the hospital so for now let's go out and have some food" jungkook suggests and Taehyung nods.

Tae feels so blessed to have Jungkook because he always makes sure that he stays happy, he cares so much about him , about his emotions and for that he'll always be thankful. Jungkook is not just only his partner but also a best friend who understands him, who listens to what he has to say. Tae promises to himself to keep jungkook just as happy and loved. He'll also make sure jungkook knows how much he loves him and cherish him.

' thank you so much God for blessing me with Jungkook, please protect us'

Author's note

Hey everyone your disappointment of an author is back

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

What are your thoughts about the story?

Also I took a long break lol, I couldn't write anything , I have changed this chapter for 5 times before finally writing this. It wasn't because I ran out of ideas but because I had too many ideas to keep up with.

Anyways thank you so much for being patient with me.

Also earlier I told you to turn this story into a vampire one but I'm sorry to inform you that it's not going to happen because I don't think that it'd fit the story or storyline. So No it's not going to be a vampire story.

And earlier I told you that this story will have a SEQUEL

But no

There will be no sequel

Because there will be THREE PARTS OF THIS STORY, LOL.

YES !

AND I REMEMBER THE Q&A THAT I HELD IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE NEXT.

I LOVE YOU ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES

KITTY CAT 😸 😽🐾
........

AND.....

I'M FUCKING DEAD HXBSGWSGTEEYSUDVDHXBEGUAWUDHAOWOWL

MY BABIES 🥺😭😭🥰🥰🥰🥰

LOOK AT THEM HSGEGAGAJAKAKAKAKA

KOREA'S POWER COUPLE BISH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
380K 16.9K 80
A story of a clumsy student and a arrogant strict professor who get into an arranged marriage ... "I am sorry professor..." "ARE YOU BLIND" "I am sor...
625K 28.3K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
167K 10.8K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...