The Getaway

By Laurennn102332

Living with boys is hectic enough, but 6 of them? Wow. Poor little Violet Hansen has a lot cut out for her, b... More

Introduction
CHARACTERS
CH. 1 Where It All Begins
CH. 2 The Interrogation
CH. 3 Intervention? Fuck that.
CH. 4 Authority
CH. 5 Rules
Introducing the Sanders
CH. 6 Don't Tell
CH. 7 Innuendos
CH. 8 You Think So Little of Me
CH. 9 You Don't Want To See This
CH. 10 Bruised and Battered
CH. 11 Red Handed
CH. 12 The Night Is Young
CH. 13 Are You Even Legal?
CH. 14 Double Trouble in Phi Kappa Alpha
CH. 15 A Storm Is Brewing
CH. 16 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 1.)
CH. 17 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 2.)
CH. 18 The Morning Of
CH. 19 My Worst Behavior
CH. 20 Hot and Bothered
CH. 22 The Player Gets Played
BATON ACADEMY CAST
CH. 23 Just Another Fuck Boy
CH. 24 Sweet Tooth
CH. 25 Discussions
CH. 26 Is It Too Late To Apologize?
CH. 27 Expecting Calls
CH. 28 Guilt and Cupcakes
CH. 29 Code Blue (PART 1.)
CH. 30 Code Blue (PART 2.)
CH. 31 Isolation
CH. 32 Old Habits
CH. 33 Once I Was 7 Years Old
CH. 34 Contraband Club
CH. 35 Hazy Kisses
CH. 36 Crossed
CH. 37 Honesty
CH. 38 Another Day
CH. 39 What Happens In the Cafeteria, Probably Won't Stay In the Cafeteria
CH. 40 There's a First Time For Everything
CH. 41 Family Feud
CH. 42 Dirty Little Secret
CH. 43 Game Plan
CH. 44 Stuck In My Head
CH. 45 Strictly Friends
CH. 46 And, We All Fall Down...
CH. 47 Stay
CH. 48 Cruel
CH. 49 Tutoring (PART 1.)
CH. 50 Tutoring (PART 2.)

CH. 21 The Purple Bra

10.6K 270 100
By Laurennn102332

I ended up skipping my next class, art portfolio, in attempt to clean up the mess that Nathan had made. My hair was awkwardly matted down against my head and my mascara was lightly smudged under my eyes. I was able to blot away the mascara, but made a sad attempt to comb through my damp hair with my fingers.

I peered back into the mirror to see a messier version of myself staring back.

I sighed. Well. This is about as good as it's going to get.

I glanced down at my outfit, the clothes awkwardly sticking to my body. I peeled open my cardigan, only to be surprised with a bright purple lacy bra staring back at me.

Oh shit.

My eyes went wide as I focused in on the predicament.

Of course you could see my bra, white shirts become see through when they're wet. Jesus Christ I'm screwed.

I winced, pulling my drenched cardigan tighter around me in attempt to hide my bra.

This stupid cardigan didn't even have buttons on it. What idiot would make a cardigan without buttons?! I mean this doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing... Regina George walked around school with her bra poking out of her shirt and everybody thought it was the new trend. That could happen right? Gesù Cristo of course it won't happen! This is high school at THE Baton Academy, not a scene of Mean Girls starring Lindsay Lohan.

I brought my hands to my temples, massaging my head lightly. You can do this Violet, it'll be okay. You can hide it as long as you just hold your cardigan closed all day.

I stared into the mirror. Who was I kidding. This might be a lot harder than I'm hoping it'll be.

I braced myself; realizing I had been in the bathroom for way too long and 4th period was about to start.

"You got this," I reassured to myself as I pulled my cardigan tight around my chest, swinging the bathroom door open and shuffling down the hall to find my English class. At least Cameron would be in there.

I kept my head low, submerging myself within the crowd.

The squish of the water in my socks made me cringe every step of the way until I finally reached the right classroom. I slipped into the room, searching for the familiar face of Cameron.

People's heads craned as they saw me, but the red head sitting on a desk in the back corner around a group of boys had yet to notice me. I recognized two of the guys as Shane and Aiden, some friends from middle school— the other one boy I didn't recognize; probably a floater.

"Hah! Shane you're so funny!" Cameron flirted quite obnoxiously as she hit Shane's arm.

I sulked over to her, her eyes now meeting mine, "Violet, what the hell happened?" She gasped, jumping off the desk and racing over to me to see what damage had been done.

I huffed, hugging my arms close to myself again, "Your brother is what happened," I growled in frustration.

Cameron's face contorted into confusion, "What do you mean? Nathan did this to you?" She questioned with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yes!" I replied angrily, bringing one hand up to my hair and running my fingers through it once again, "He's in my Biology class, it turns out. I didn't even know he was smart enough to be in there! And let's just say— so is Spencer, you know the one," I said with a knowing look.

Cameron's eyes relayed the look of understanding.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," Cameron winced, grabbing my other hand that was holding my sweater shut, "I didn't think he'd be as aggressive with you as he is with me. And as for smarts, science is his single talent. It's unfortunate you got him in your class," She comforted.

"Cam!" I yelled out of surprise as my bra was exposing itself yet again.

Cameron looked down at my shirt, "Oh god!" Her eyes lit up and she quickly grabbed the sides of my cardigan and held them together herself, "That's bad," She said seriously, "But, why that bra today?" She tried to conceal her laughter.

I huffed, pushing her hands away from me and grabbing the sweater myself, "I don't know Cameron!" I whined, glancing at the back of the room where the group of boys Cameron was previously sitting with were staring curiously at the two of us.

"I thought it was cute," I said sadly, crossing my arms in embarrassment.

Cameron giggled, "Well, if you wanted the whole school to think your bra is cute, you're doin' a good job," She teased.

I cracked a little smile, "Shut up," I groaned.

"That is...the whole school minus your 3 brothers who will kill you if they see this sexy little thing you've got on," She laughed, pulling my sweater open again and grinning at my bra.

"Cut that out!" I lectured her with a smile on my face, yanking the cardigan closed again.

"Nice bra Violet, matches your name," Shane, Cameron's little 'friend', called to me— causing his friends around him to laugh.

"Ya, ya, can it Shane," I bit back jokingly as laughter filled that corner of the room.

I rolled my eyes, "See what you've done now," I hissed under my breath to Cameron as we waltzed our way to the back of the classroom.

"Whoopsie," She responded, "But... I mean, he isn't wrong," Cameron joked as she hopped back onto the table Shane was sitting at, kicking around her feet giddily.

"It is a nice color," My childhood friend, Aiden, hummed under his breath as he threw me a wink.

I pulled my cardigan tighter around me, "Oh? Is that so?" I flirted lightly.

Aiden had always been a big flirt, but we had been mutual friends for a long time— so it never was more than a joke with the two of us.

"It is so," Aiden smirked, his steely eyes taking in my full appearance, "So a senior's giving you some problems I see?" He asked, picking up a strand of my wet hair and twirling it between his fingers.

"It would appear that way, yes," I responded with a sigh.

"Anything I can do to help?" Aiden piped up, giving me a sad look-over once again, "Seems like you may need it," He chuckled, sitting down in a seat beside Shane and Cameron and waiting for me to sit as well.

I laughed under my breath, walking to sit beside Aiden, "I would say yes, but since my main issues are with my own brothers and their conniving best friends, I don't think there's much you can do," I patted his shoulder solemnly, "Plus— I think I'm capable of fighting my own battles, but thanks for the offer," I smirked at Aiden, a playful glimmer in my eyes.

He raised his eyebrows, looking me up and down, "Wow, wow, an independent woman I see. Aiden likey," Aiden playfully growled, scooting his chair closer to mine.

I rolled my eyes. I knew better than to fall for Aiden's shenanigans. While he was a total hottie with jet black hair and steely eyes that could undress you with one look, he was also a complete dumb ass. I had known Aiden for years, by this point his mannerisms couldn't surpass my closed legs.

"Ha, Ha, Ha, very funny Aiden," I snarled, scooting away from him and making sure my cardigan was fully closed. That boy doesn't need a peep show from me.

"You see, first I make you laugh, then the next moment you're wondering where your pants went!" Aiden joked, rubbing his hands together sneakily.

"So, your saying the only way you can get a girl into bed is by your poor excuse for a sense of humor?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at Aiden.

"What no— that's not what I-" he fumbled his words, "I just meant, oh never mind. You're too difficult, Violet," Aiden scowled down at me.

What did this boy expect? I'd been shooting down his flirtation ever since the 6th grade.

"I know. I'm too much to handle. I'm a wild one," I joked, playfully growling at Aiden as he had done earlier.

He shook his head, grabbing out a notebook from his backpack, "Please Violet, I damn well know you still have your," he leaned down towards my ear, "V-card," he whispered, pulling away with a big grin on his face.

I scoffed, "How would you know that?" I questioned.

It's not that I'm embarrassed about my virginity, it's just... I don't know. But how would Aiden know?!

He smirked, "It's obvious," Aiden deadpanned.

"It is?" I asked a little self consciously, peering up at Aiden nervously.

His eyes squinted as he smiled, "Well, now it is," He laughed, staring into my worrisome eyes.

I blinked.

"What?" I asked.

He ran a hand through his jet black hair, "Well it's obvious now, because you just told me," He smirked.

I stared dumb-struck as I realized the stupidest boy in the 9th grade had just slithered my dirty little secret out from under me faster than I could say virginity.

Aiden shined a reassuring smile at me, "Don't worry purple head-" He sang.

"-Violet," I interrupted with a joking glare.

"Right. Anyways, purple head," Aiden began and I rolled my eyes, leaning my head on my propped up hand, "Don't be so ashamed about it," He said sweetly, "I was a virgin too. Many moons ago that is," He finished with a chuckle, leaning back on this chair to stretch like the fuck boy he is.

I aggressively sighed, "Of course you'd ruin the moment. And for a second, I really thought you'd say something insightful. But! Yet again! You don't seize to live up to your sleazy name!" I mocked playfully.

Aiden shot me his shiny smile, his small dimples peaking through his cheeks, "Thats me! Aiden Perkins, live in the flesh!"

While Aiden and I shared a giggle or two, I couldn't help but let my own inner criticism chew me up.

Was it bad that I was a virgin?

I looked around mid-fake-laughter.

Shane. Cameron. Aiden.

I knew all of them had played a few rounds of black jack, leaving behind their V-cards. Heck, probably even Mr. No Name sitting awkwardly around our tables had even relinquished his chastity charm.

We diverted our attention to the front of the classroom for another boring syllabus lecture, meanwhile my brain raced with insecurities.

I guess I've always felt the need to prove myself for some reason. Living with 6 brothers I've always needed to prove my worth... but was letting some boy defile me a brand of 'self worth'? The whole Hansen family had been non-virgins since the ripe age of 14 or 15. I was going to be 16 this year.

But, I wasn't ashamed... at least I don't think I am-

"Violet?" Cameron's shook my arm.

"Huh?" I responded, looking up at her.

She looked at me with concern, "The bell just rang. Did you not hear?" She asked quietly.

I stood up abruptly, noticing the absence of almost everyone in the classroom; Aiden and Shane included.

"Uhm," I turned back to face Cameron, "I guess not," I looked into her green, wondering eyes.

"Let's get you to lunch. This water seems to be leaking into your brain and causing detrimental damage," She joked, grabbing my shoulder and moving me forward towards the door, "Brace yourself for a brother showdown! Whoop!" She playfully rejoiced, us both knowing of the rule of mandatory family lunches; a few friends included.

"Whoop-di-doo," I circled my finger in the air as Cameron shoved me down the hallway and off to the cafeteria.

We got to a steady pace, Cameron doing a little happy jig, and me sulking right into the mouth of the monster; the school cafeteria.

Cameron noticed my dark demeanor, and nudged me with her elbow, "I know you're not exactly thrilled about this little lunch-in, but hey, at least you can finally get your bag back from West?" Cameron tried to enthrall me.

I looked back at her with a lop-sided smile, "I guess that's one positive," I sighed, "I mean, besides all the fucking negatives! Three big, fucking negatives," I bit back at her, referencing my troll-like brothers.

Cameron rolled her eyes, "Look, I know you're not excited about this, but it'll be over before you know it."

I gave her a blank look, "You mean like 2 years over— before I know it? You do know they're never going to let me eat alone, right? By one day, it'll turn into two, then three, then four, and then the entire fucking week!" I groaned, crossing my arms over my chest and stomping further in front of Cameron.

"You don't know that for sure—" Cameron tried to reassure, but I interrupted, not willing to listen to her.

"I'm doomed I tell you! Doomed!" I exclaimed, walking backwards in front of Cameron and flinging my hands up into the air.

Cameron gave me a closed mouth smile, "Bra Vi..." She reminded quietly, glancing down to my chest.

"Ugh!" I groaned in annoyance, pulling my cardigan around me once again, "You see! This is what I'm talking about, Cam. I can never catch a goddamn break!" I hissed as we rounded a corner and approached the cafeteria doors.

I halted in front of them, causing Cameron to bump into the backside of me.

I heard her sigh in irritancy.

"Vi... In order to actually get into the cafeteria, you have to open the door," Cameron instructed me as if I were a child.

I huffed, standing my ground, "I don't wanna," I pouted, pulling my cardigan tighter around me.

Cameron walked around the front of me, slowly opening the door and ushering me inside, "I know. It's not like I want to either, but the deed must be done," She said as we both entered the buzzing cafeteria.

Kids ran around with lunch trays and lunch bags, hurrying to sit with their different cliques.

The room was divided into four sections, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. And then, there was a middle section in which it was already visible that the most popular guy in the school was sitting at a table with his two little brothers, and his conniving best friend, Nathan Sanders.

The four boys were surrounded by a couple of girls who were obnoxiously trying to gain their attention.

Here goes nothing.

Cameron and I walked towards their table, all the boy's heads turning to see a damp version of myself, and a pestered Cameron.

Nathan had a wide grin spread ear-to-ear as he scanned my outfit.

My brother's eyes widened in confusion— West standing up from the table and hurrying over towards me, my pink bag dangling from his hands.

"What happened?" He asked as he held out my bag for me to grab, "Also, thanks a lot for leaving this piece of crap with me for practically the whole day. I got a lot of weird stares," He sneered, walking back to the table with us.

I sighed, throwing the bag over my shoulder, "It's complicated," I glared at Nathan as we reached the table, him clicking his tongue at me.

"What do you mean, it's complicated?" Kade chimed in, cocking his head to the side at me, "Why are you all wet?" He asked again.

Cameron and I sat down on the opposite side of the table with Flynn.

I couldn't really explain myself without Nathan throwing me under the bus as to why he drenched me.

"Oh... ya know just the rain," I murmured, biting at my lips and looking at a glaring Kade.

"It's not raining, you idiot," Kade shook his head at me.

"Well, it was earlier," I shot back quickly.

"Unless you were skipping class and went outside into the sun, I don't see how that's even plausible," Kade retorted, "Lucas wouldn't be very happy to know you skipped class, anyways," He remarked, only half-jokingly.

"Wow, I didn't know you knew what that word meant!" I faked amusement, widening my eyes at Kade, "Plausible," I made a rainbow with my hands sarcastically.

Kade glared at me, "Don't change the subject," He said, "Tell me what happened," He urged again.

I finally sighed, plopping my folded hands down on the table in frustration.

I stared at Kade, gnawing the inside of my cheeks.

"Well? Go on now," Kade urged impatiently, staring back at me.

I locked our eyes, taking our gaze to the grinning red head seated right beside Kade.

Kade looked quizzically at Nathan, "You did that?" He asked in confusion.

Nathan held his smile strong, nodding his head.

"Nice!" Kade grinned widely, giving Nathan a slap on the back.

My eyebrows furrowed, "What!" I exclaimed, "You don't even know the reason why and you're congratulating him?!" I shrieked in annoyance.

Kade smirked at me, "Okay well, why don't you explain. Tell me the reason, Violet," He demanded, raising his eyebrows at me.

I tucked my lips in, awkwardly looking at Cameron, "Oh, uh. No, it's fine," I quieted down.

"Ya, that's what I thought. Nathan wouldn't do something like this for no reason," Kade nodded, glancing at his best friend.

"Damn right I wouldn't," Nathan's deep voice hollered loudly, "She was practically drooling over some sophomore named Spencer. I was having none of that shit. He even tried to sit next to her!" He exclaimed with laughter.

My face reddened, "Nathan, shut up!" I shouted, lurching across the table to grab the collar of his shirt.

A hand tugged me back into my seat, "No, I'd actually like to hear what he has to say," Flynn spoke amusedly, "Spencer Leahey, you say?" He asked Nathan.

"The one and only," Nathan cracked his knuckles, him and Flynn exchanging a look.

Flynn suddenly turned his head towards mine, giving me a sharp glare.

"Really?" He huffed with a dark look in his eyes.

I smiled innocently.

Flynn shook his head, "You're not going for a guy in my grade, no chance in hell. Thank the lord Nathan was there."

I crinkled my nose, glaring at Flynn, "I didn't even talk to him! I'm not that desperate!" I defended.

West scoffed from across the table, "Well, well, well, that's not what you hooking up with Wyatt told us."

My eyes widened at West's comment, "Don't bring that up" I said quickly through clenched teeth.

"Who's Wyatt?" Nathan asked West, his face showing somewhat anger.

I clenched my eyes shut.

Goddamnit.

"Oh?" Kade mused with a smirk, "Cameron left that part out of her story last night?" He cocked an eyebrow at Cameron who shrunk down in her seat.

"I guess so," Nathan grumbled, turning his head to glare at Cameron- who refused to make eye contact with him.

"Well, well, well... let me fill you in then," Kade began in a hostile tone, "Violet decided it'd be a good idea to hook up with one of Paul's friends. Who's 21," He spat as his menacing eyes widened at Nathan to notice if his ears perked up at the mention of Paul.

And, indeed, they did.

"Paul? That scum bag?" Nathan began to fume, "Violet, you really stooped to her level?" Nathan scoffed, looking disappointedly at me and then glaring at Cameron.

"Hey!" Cameron defended angrily.

"-Don't you start with me," Nathan growled at Cameron, clenching his jaw.

Cameron shut up and directed her attention to the table in defeat.

So that's what obedience looks like...

I stood up from the table abruptly, attempting to escape this awkward conversation with Nathan.

I was still mad at him after all.

"I'm going to go get something from the lunch line," I mumbled out quickly, but soon I noticed nobody was protesting my leave.

In fact, the boys hadn't made a peep.

Cameron eyed me with a sad expression, and I came to the conclusion that I wasn't holding
my sweater together anymore... Finding that everyone's eyes on my girls.

"Uhm," I sat back down awkwardly, pinning my cardigan back together.

My brother's faces were all shocked— Nathan's amused.

"I can explain," I muttered in embarrassment.

"I hope the fuck you can," Kade grumbled as he rose from his seat and marched around to my side, grabbing my arm and yanking me up from my seat.

"Let's go. And I'll get you your new skirt while we're at it," He said in pure rage, dragging me out of the cafeteria as my two other brothers got out of their seats to trail along; leaving Nathan and Cameron alone at the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 756 41
This story is the sequel for "Survival Under Protection". Please do read the 1st story before checking this out. I was swift in tackling my molesters...
375K 8.7K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
37.7K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
2.9M 82.9K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...