13th Doctor OneShots

Від JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... Більше

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

Not Chrsitmas!

95 7 12
Від JessicaSongAQ

Yaz had been sitting on her bed when her phone pinged 'Thank god, For the Doctor making our phones work anywhere' she says to herself as she looks at the message.

It was from her mum.

Mama-'Merry Christmas Yaz, I hope we will see you soon. Be nice to see you Even bring that friend of yours, The Doctor? And Graham and Ryan I'm sure they will appreciate the food as well. Your sister has been worrying about whether she can open your gifts or not LOL, your father is still collecting Trash, *Rolling eye emoji* Anyways, have a good day my Love, I love you ~Mum'

Yaz, rolls her eyes at her Mother's message especially that she signed it 'mum' she laughs at that, as she replies,

Yaz-'Ha, well if it's mine she can't tell her if she does then I get to open hers. And oh it's Christmas already? Well we will definitely pop round. Love you XoXoXo'

She gets up off her bed, practically running to the Console room. As she gets there Ryan, Graham and The Doctor we're discussing where to go next,

"Ahh, Yaz, you can help us out here The Doc doesn't know where to go now, she is stuck between earth and a Planet I agree to a Planet, yet Ryan wants to go to Earth. Not sure where J or River is but tell us where do you wish to go?" Graham waits for her reply along with the others.

"Well, I'd like to go home, It's Christmas according to my mother's message, nearly 2020 in our time it seems, she wishes to see me and you lot are invited you too Doctor, so I said we'd go is that okay?" She looks between the Gang.

"Yeah, That is fine with me," Graham says,

"Absolutely, Christmas at Yaz's? That's splendid never had Christmas at Yaz's, That's better than Tea at Yaz's mind we never even had the Tea." The Doctor rambles.

"At least I know where I get my rambling from, no matter the regeneration it seems I'll also keep it" J laughs as she entered the Console, she had previously been in the kitchen, the Jam on her chin suggests so.

Ryan starts too laugh at her "What?" She asks curiously 'Was that even that funny?' She asks herself.

"You have a little~" Yaz touches the left side of her own chin to gesture to J she had something on it.

J blushes off embarrassment, though this isn't the first time this has happened, heck, not even the tenth. River comes in soon after,

"What's with~" she starts to laugh at her daughter,

"Oh, sweetie it seems some Jam~" She was cut off by J.

"I Know, I know look, sometimes shit~" now she was cut off by River.

"Language" she raises an eyebrow.

J scoffs, "Sorry, look as I was saying sometimes when you have some great delicious food it gets on you" she says pointing a finger.

"Jam and cheese on a sandwich is a debatable thing," Ryan says serious thinking 'How could she even like that?' He wonders to himself he tried it, 'Don't knock it till you try it' J says, and it was never pleasant he really didn't like it 'Each to their own' he thinks.

Rather no one liked it but J not even the Doctor did, well so they thought no one else did.

"It's actually quite delicious" River says, as she remembered eating it when she was pregnant, most Likely due to J but she still enjoyed it ever so often, Ryan cringes at River shaking his head.

"Right then gang" The Doctor grins, she goes over and types in coordinations to Christmas Day 2019, about the afternoon. She pulls the lever and off they go.

Yaz was excited when they landed, she was the first to leave,

"Hold up Yaz" The Doctor Yells over too her but she had already opened the door, she turns around not even confused anymore at this.

"Doctor this is definitely not Christmas time... it's summer or something" she rolls her eyes at the woman.

"Ahh, you see I see that" she waves her Sonic in the air then tapping her Screen, it shows they are in a summer day but not where or when, "Sorry, Yaz, it seems the Tardis wants us to be here for just now" she said shrugging as she heads to the outside. Everyone soon followed.

They get outside the Tardis, it looks like they are in England? No Wales? Nope definitely not Europe it was far too warm for that. The Doctor takes her sonic out to scan, she scrunched her face, River laughs at her wife's facial expression.

"What is it sweetie,'' she asks still laughing at her.

"Well, it seems well, we aren't on earth, well we are but aren't." She says turning to River.

"Well? Where exactly are we then Doc?" Graham asked, The Doctor span around to him dramatically.

"We are in a bubble world" She says quite happy that she got here.

"A what?" Yaz and Ryan say in union.

"Bubble world, keep up" The Doctor says not understanding they didn't understand.

"Sweetie" River raises her eyebrows at her.

"Oh" she finally got it.

"Well, a Bubble world, it is well... you see, one species of aliens have this ability to create a Bubble world, The Crovinstalas. They create them to last a certain amount of time, they create it to look like somewhere they have been this in sense this one Earth. Some say they have been selling them on an alien market and they have been bursting far to early for whoever is using them to know about it." She was then interrupted.

"What happens if it bursts and you are in it?" The Doctor half smiles, and made an emotion gesture of a bubble popping, making the sound with her mouth to let the gang know.

"And it won't be pretty for us, we'd burst with it." She says this makes Graham very nervous.

"So you are saying we could pop like a bubble?" Yaz asked really answering her question.

"Precisely" The Doctor says scanning around her, "We have approximately four hours to find out why we are here before~" 'POP' she made the sound with her mouth.

"Why'd the Tardis bring us here again" Graham half jokes laughing nervously.

"Let's find out, shall we? I would like to find out cause we certainly shouldn't be here" The Doctor grins as she looks at her team, "Don't worry Fam, as long as we get back to the Tardis and away on time we will be absolutely brilliant in one peace and then off to earth, 2019 Christmas,'' she grins happily.

"So what exactly are these for?" J wonders never hearing about them before herself.

"Normally, Crovinstalas only Male these Bubble worlds for themselves to Hibernate when they are pregnant, it helps keep them and the baby safe." She says not fazed at all.

"They do leave before the baby is born just right before they can't give birth here though or they'd have to leave the baby, or the baby would have to go back themselves it's remarkable how we are all here, normally only one Crovinstalas, can be in one on their own. It is why they sleep when they are here as it is rather boring on its own and lonely." She goes on and ends up going on about the birth process.

"Doctor, we don't really need to hear that much information" Ryan Shakes his head.

River laughs, "You should be used to this by now" she can't help but laugh more.

"Yes well, yes but I don't need to know about the possibility when they leave this place if they give birth to a baby that doesn't seem to have grown correctly the father will consume it.. In belief the next baby is more than healthy", he shakes his head again.

"Sorry, but that's just how they do it" the Doctor shrugs.

"Excuse me?" A voice comes from behind them, they turn to a child.

"Yes?" The Doctor says then it hits her "Wait why is there a child?" She looks round to River for assistance she shakes her head shrugging telling her she has no idea.

"Are you here to help? To save me?" The little girl wondered.

"Save you? Save you from what?" The Doctor scans her "That can't be right, your human? What age are you?" She goes on.

"Too many questions at once Pa" J rolls her eyes at her Dad.

"I'm twelve, and yes I'm human. I didn't mean too, I just ended up here I didn't mean it to happen, I didn't mean to listen to him" she starts to tear up.

"What didn't you mean? How long have you been here sweetie?" River asks more softly trying to calm the child as she could see she started to panic.

"About, lets see, I'm twelve now so about half a year? I saw a Bubble floating, but a man told me I could jump in and escape I didn't believe him but I touched the bubble then he laughed and here I am, but there was a woman here, I think she is a woman? She she is asleep and ready to wake I presume the Bubble has been shaking, I'm scared." she says nearly in tears.

"Is that Not good?", Graham asked the Doctor.

She shakes her head no, "Absolutely, not if she wakes to find us here she will auto kill her bubble, making sure she is the only one to leave she would be thinking we are here for her baby we have to leave now, come with us and then tell me about this man?" The Doctor looks at the little girl gesturing to her box.

"In that?" The girl wonders.

"Yes", River and The Doctor smile in union at her, and soon before you know it they are back in the Tardis, and in the vortex.

The little girl explained to them all, the man had seen her run from her parents in an argument about not wanting to move house, it seems the whole selling the Doctor was on about earlier was all made up from this man, the little girl overheard him say this to a friend of his before she went in, it was all so he could kill his wife.

He didn't want a baby yet, he didn't want to tie down and look after it, on his planet the woman don't look after their kids. They breed, they give birth and the babies go with the father regardless of their own genders. It seems he just didn't want to be a father. They were only on earth as the Mother of his child wanted an earth bubble.

The Doctor and the Gang waited for the woman to wake, they took her into the Tardis and too a very good hospital, they explained to her what was happening and told her they will find her a new planet to live on and she would have to raise her own child. She was nervous about this but very happy, she had burst her bubble just after they left, she was near in labour anyways.

She thanked the Doctor.  Then the  Little girl was taken home, However the Doctor had to explain to her Mother and Father what happened, half a year later and they showed up, at first they accused The Doctor off kidnap, they didn't believe a word of the Doctor, but J came to the rescue leading both parents to the Tardis and showing a clip of them finding the girl. Good old girl helping out as well, this would not have really worked without the Tardis, plus the Tardis being a ship really helped them believe.

They thanked the Doctor and apologised, it seems it was Christmas also for them but they were five hundred miles from Sheffield.

"Right Fam" The Doctor beams. "Christmas" she pulls the lever,

Yet once again, this was not Christmas, and certainly not even 2019. And this rather more to that, was absolutely not anywhere near England, they were in Japan this time.

"I promise we will get there but, you know the Tardis Yaz" she smiles at her friend.

"Yes, 'takes us where we need to be not where we want!'" she quotes the Doctor. "I just hope we can get to my parents before Christmas ends in 2019. Not 2022 Doctor" Yaz means this, she didn't want to end up even later in the future or something.

"I, I can't promise that but I will try my hardest okay?" She smiles nervously at Yaz.

"That will do" Yaz smiles widely back at her friend.

"Sweet" The Doctor does a spin.

"Japan it is" she beams and heads to the Tardis doors.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

73.9K 2.2K 48
When the haunted hathaways and school of rock come together Tomika's secret is revealed. How will her friends react to it
21.9K 436 42
Selina Kyle, a now 15 yr. old girl, adopted from carl and amber peter,business makers in Gotham city. But when they all move back to gotham,selina r...
2.9K 85 20
" Looked up at me with honor and truth, broken and blue, so I called off the troops. That was the night I nearly lost you. I really thought I'd lost...
Nautilus Galaxy Від Nathan Goldschot

Наукова фантастика

54 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...