Leonardo |✔|

By Yummychocochick

"You've watched me fall, but now you'll see me rise." The most powerful Alpha, Leonardo Ruzzox ruled over no... More

Author's Note
Teaser Trailer
Main Casts
Prologue
♟ Chapter 1 ♟
♟ Chapter 2 ♟
♟ Chapter 3 ♟
♟ Chapter 4 ♟
♟ Chapter 5 ♟
♟ Chapter 6 ♟
♟ Chapter 7 ♟
♟ Chapter 8 ♟
♟ Chapter 9 ♟
♟ Chapter 10 ♟
♟ Chapter 11 ♟
♟ Chapter 12 ♟
♟ Chapter 13 ♟
♟ Chapter 14 ♟
♟ Chapter 15 ♟
♟ Chapter 16 ♟
♟ Chapter 17 ♟
♟ Chapter 18 ♟
♟ Chapter 19 ♟
♟ Chapter 20 ♟
♟ Chapter 21 ♟
♟ Chapter 22 ♟
♟ Chapter 23 ♟
♟ Chapter 24 ♟
♟ Chapter 25 ♟
♟ Chapter 26 ♟
♟ Chapter 27 ♟
♟ Chapter 28 ♟
♟ Chapter 29 ♟
♟Chapter 30♟
♟Chapter 31♟
♟Chapter 32♟
♟Chapter 33♟
♟Chapter 34♟
♟Chapter 36♟
♟Chapter 37♟
♟Chapter 38♟
♟Chapter 39♟
♟Chapter 40♟
♟Chapter 41♟
♟Chapter 42♟
♟Chapter 43♟
♟Chapter 44♟
♟Chapter 45♟
♟Chapter 46♟
♟Chapter 47♟
♟Chapter 48♟
♟Chapter 49♟
♟Chapter 50♟
Squeal Sequel!
Author's Note

♟Chapter 35♟

3.8K 163 27
By Yummychocochick

BELLA

It has been two whole days.

I started feeling incomplete as I was far away from my mate. My Leonardo.

It has been a really long time I last spoke to him. I wanted the sparks to flare around me. I yearned for his presence near me. I wished to meet him as Amanda as soon as possible and surprise him with our past. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. 

I just...missed him and his other souls.

Luciano, his wolf, always a wise soul of him who could take an easy yet appropriate solution in a tough situation.

Vlaxin, his demon and my mate yet an enemy of mine. The one who had and has played a lot of tricks with me. The one for whom I first fell in love with. The soul who always remains silent but also knows what to do when.

I sighed as my thoughts revolved around my mate. My king.

No one from 'royalty' came to visit me nor did the girl beside me woke up. I guess she was hibernating. Just a guess.

However, I know her body was weak to even function properly. Before she went to sleep, she told me that the special 'authorities' would come down and do a variety of experiments on her like injecting venom or drugs to check if it affects the vampwitch hybrid or to test the powers hidden in her.

Though we spoke for quite some time, I never got her name.

I tried to communicate with the person besides my cell but I never got any reply. I assumed that the person was ignoring me because I smell different than him/her.

I stood up from the position I was sitting and roamed around the dusty enclosure. I didn't feel hungry nor did I feel the distress of living in a cell-like the one I was right now as I have already gone through situations similar to staying in the dirt with little to no food.

I raked my brain for any idea to escape this place.

I remember this place like the back of my head. Though, I felt like a newborn this moment.

I wrapped my hands around the iron rods and tried to peek outside.

The fire that was dimly illuminating the room allowed me to glance at almost all the section.

Most of them were sleeping and some were trying to either talk amongst each other of trying to get up or walk.

I seriously needed to plan something to escape from here. I thought with a frown.

There were two guards wearing an armour, standing near the steps that seemed typo be almost hidden out of my view.

I felt something tickle my nose causing me to sneeze loudly. I looked away as of the guards turned their head in my direction.

Instantly, I took steps back in concern that they would do something to me which would affect my breakout from this place. I didn't notice my prison buddy's figure sleeping behind me which caused me to step on her hand.

She shrieked loudly before lifting her hand and pushing it forward making me fly back and hit the cell's door. I cried out in discomfort and got up slowly from my place.

I groaned once I completely stood up. It didn't hurt much as I know that the pole we're bounded with a spell which acted as an invisible shield or more like a soft wall.   

"What's going on there?" I heard a manly voice.

My prison mate's eye quickly opened as wide as saucers when she noticed two of the guards that were standing near to the first cell in front of our compartment.

"Umm, nothing. I think dust entered my nose which made me sneeze loudly. That's it." The guards shook their head and scowled.

"Don't disturb our sleep again, mutt."

"Phew," I turned my attention to the hybrid who was rubbing her eyes. "You're an idiot." She muttered.

"Huh? How was I supposed to control the ticklish in my nose?" I walked and sat down beside her.

She formed her mouth in a thin line.

"You shouldn't have allowed the dust to enter your nose!"

"What? How could I have done that?" I stared at her in anger.

"You could have just closed your nose." She said while squeezing her nose with her index and her thumb finger.

"Does it look like I have a magnifying glass to see each and every particle floating in this room?" I whispered.

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, right. You're a mortal."

"Stop calling me that, you immortal."

"You called me an immortal now!"

"I don't know your name whereas you know."

"Clara--"

"Could you two stop fighting? It's really getting on my nerves!" A voice from next 'room' was heard. I turned my head to look at the hooded individual to whom I was trying to talk.

"When were we fighting, Onyx?"

"Oh, hybrid. You both were fighting just before you uttering your name."

I glimpsed at Clara whose eyes held hurt in them.

"Were you having balls in your ears for the past two days?" I pointed at my ears.

Clara's eyes brightened a little and a small smile played on her lips.

"What...?" He asked me in confusion.

"Couldn't you hear me trying to converse with you?"

He chuckled.

"Well, I did hear your questions like 'why you here', 'what's your name', 'were you in a hoodie' etc etc but I wasn't interested in telling you the answers of those questions, Bels."

"Eavesdropper, " Clara mumbled.

"Oh, Lara-Clara, it's not called eavesdropping when a pair of beautiful souls yell." The hooded figure who I now knew was a male moved toward our lock up within a second.

How did he get here fast? He should be a vampire or a werewolf, that's for sure.

"Which creature are you?" I asked with my expression filled with amusement.

"Werewolf, Bels."

"Oh, I knew it." I paused. "And stop calling me that! 'Bels' sounds more like 'Bells'." He chuckled.

"Sorry, not sorry."

Clara rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Before I went to sleep you said 'we were on our way' but for what?" She tilted her head aside.

"For our freedom."

"Ah! And you, a mortal, is gonna give us that?" The hooded male asked.

"Well, I do have a plan..."

"And what's that?

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

"You an idiot for sure now." The hooded male muttered.

Both of them huffed together.

I bit my nails and thought of something related to the jail I was in.

"Smart, my mate. Very smart." I looked at Leonardo who was staring at me with an angry smirk.

I fiddled my hands and gazed around the forest I was standing in.

"Master, look up!" I tried distracting him. However, it didn't work.

"Hmm, so, you've finally found the mini tunnel in your cell? Isn't it?"

"Which tunnel are you talking about? I-I don't know about it."

"Smooth yet not. Then how did you reach here?" He asked while stepping closer to me.

I took a step back and gazed at him by lifting my head up. "I guess I walked till here in my sleep."

"That's great. Then why there is a bronze lid clutched in your hands?"

Bronze lid?

Bronze lid...

I remembered I was in a lockout where there was a bronze shield covering a small hole which leads to the outer part of the palace. I was locked in the cell for the second time when I tried to escape from there.

My face lit up when an idea struck my mind.

"Hey, Clara? Do you know how to telecommunicate to an entire room?" I whispered.

"Uh, why are you asking me that question?" She whispered back.

"Just answer me! I have got an idea!" I exclaimed. I closed my mouth with my hands. "Whisper."

"Umm..."

"I know that you can at least mind link to your clan. Also, every witch is gifted with one unique power."

She shook her head. "I've never tried mind linking to the clan I belong let alone to the group."

"Try." I urged her. "Please try if you want to escape from here. I'm not sure if what I remember is still there but we can try something."

The hooded male was sitting silently.

"But how...? I have no idea about it."

"Oh, Lara-Clara. It's simple. You just need to close your eyes and think about your clan's name and talk through your mind to your group."

Hold on...

"You're a werewolf right?" He nodded his hoodie covered head. How could I get to see his face? Wasn't he feeling sweaty? "You could try communicating with the pack you belong to."

"But what should I try conveying them?"

I looked at Clara and the hoody male.

"Ask them if they could find a bronze lid or some big bump on the ground." They both opened their mouth to question me but I shushed them. "Now ask."

Clara seemed hesitant.

I slightly smiled an assuring smile. She closed her eyes and asked, "would it be painful? Would it drain the energy I have in me?"

"No," I muttered.

"I've done what you said. I have also asked them to spread what I've asked them to do so."

"Are you Alpha of your pack?" I asked.

"You can say that." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I-I can't reach them," Clara whispered.

"You can. Just try again." Onyx encouraged her.

Silence filled between us as we stared at Clara with hope.

"I-I still can't..." She opened her eyes.

"Maybe it's because she is a hybrid," Onyx grumbled. "I've at least done the job, let's just--" he paused.

"What happened?" Clara asked.

"Someone has found something similar to a bump next to their cell."

That was fast.

"Let's move with confidence towards our escape," I whispered yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.3K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...
1.2M 37.6K 36
Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who h...
110K 5.5K 37
Gemma was born a witch and has made a name for herself at the age of twenty. She's a very strong and powerful witch but also is the most feared, part...
838 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...