Do The Math...{ Married To My...

By truant_Delilah_xx

What happened when infront of the full  mandap  of people suddenly your groom called off the wedding due to t... More

Do The Math...{ Married To My Professor }
Copyright
Introduction
Chapter1~the marriage 'minus' groom
Chapter2~making of a new 'problem'~
A/N * please read *
Chapter3~the addition of the unknown element~
Chapter4~Combination of 2 taking 2 at a time~
Chapter6~union of different feelings~
Chapter7~closing a chapter of my life-
Chapter 8~crazy mother-in-law UNION crazier siblings-in-law

Chapter5~the summation of me & him~

4.5K 182 36
By truant_Delilah_xx

A/N:::::::This is a damn early update for you guys...
but guys I'm hurt cuz you're not voting * pout *
Even some comment ( I'M NOT COMPLAINING HEYY..PLZZ COMMENT ALSO)
but dint vote..* pout *
Please VOTEEEE...
AND VOTE ALL THE CHAPS IF U REALLY LIKE THE STORY...
CUZ EVERY VOTE COUNTS:-)
THANK YOU...

and DO READ the meanings of italic non-English terms after the chap and also A FEW WORDS for the games written in the chapter..

ENJOY!!!!

**********************************************************************

" A successful marriage requires falling
in love many times, always with the
same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin

************************************

Chapter5~the summation of me & him~

My eye-lids are weighing like led. Now this is the time for going to bashor.. But I really don't feel like doing fun in bashor..

I need....sleep..

I excuse the others and go to the washroom..

Splash..

Splash..

Splash..

Splashing water is the only thing I can do to drive away sleep now...

I did some other business and after splashing another good amount of water I wipe my face...

But I've ruined my venarasi saree pretty well...

My bossom area is completely wet..

F*ck!!

Now I've to spend my night being the water-maiden...

It's not that I feel uncomfortable...

But I don't feel comfortable either under the gaze of this professor guy...

Being a light dizzy I enter the bashor room...

Oh oh oh!!

This guy has talent really..

First out of now where he has added himself in my life and in the room it's look like he has pretty impressed everyone by his oh-so-bloody-flirting-atti..

And on the mattress there is no room for me except some inches left beside him!!

A few inches only for the bride!!

My siblings and some of my nasty aunts with big mouths have settled themselves comfortably around him and on everywhere on the mattress...

And he is delivering something to these all curious spectators...

ENOUGH!!!!!!

" Mala...can you bring a paan for me??"

Ah-ha now don't judge me.

I've always a thing for paan..

I mean in every party I eat paan more than the meal..and you can say I eat paan only in a party...

But since continuous eating of paan ruins teeth that's why I only eat it in occasions... and in my very own wedding me not eating paan is not right...

So I call Mala to bring it and also to make some room for me on the mattress far from him ...

Evil sister I'm haha...

" Sure!"

With this Mala goes to search for some paan for me making a little room on the mattress...

But when I was about to sit there my one aunt scoots closer to the place making herself comfortable leaving no place anywhere...

Grrrhh!!

Come'n!!!

I'm already dead tired..and today I'm supposed to be treated like queen!!

A QUEEN!!!

But my family is impossible...

Cause if I approach to sit now they eventually point the place beside him...which is the last thing in my mind...sit beside him...

Looks like I'm some uninvited fella who is waiting for somebody's pity for a seat...

BLOODY HELL!!

THEY JUST CAN'T SENSE THE BRIDE IS STANDING!!

FREAKING STANDING IN HER OWN MARRIAGE DAY!!

But ohh when I'm wishing somebody from my family will call me to sit in his place which must be far from the professor then the professor guy has to notice me!...

Just perfect luck when I'm trying to avoid sitting beside him by standing alone silently wishing for some empty place on  the mattress far from him!..

But oh oh he is more devil than me..

Neither he calls me to sit nor he tells someone to call me for me...

So swiftly he picks up my nephew sitting beside him on his lap and shifts a little leaving a few inches more for me by his side...

Now it becomes obvious to everyone that he is making room for me and everyone is now looking at me sensing his silent gesture..

Man! this is uncomfortable!!

And if I don't go to sit now another flow of bickering will come about " come here, sit there..", " Why are you standing still?" and blah blah blahs...

With so much reluctancy I step on the mattress and sit there beside him and immediately regret it too...

The place is more shorter than it has appeared...

I'm practically pressed up between the professor and my paternal aunt!

I wiggle a little...

Sensing me he tries to scoot away but he is also squeezed between the bunch of my younger brothers...

He gives me an apological look through his grey orbs which I return with a glare..

You know the phrase ' when there is a will there is a way '!...

If he really wants to scoot away nobody can stop him..

But I know he is enjoying pressing up with me..

No doubt he is a sick guy...

But immediately he breaks my judgement about him...

Flicking his damn curly black hair he stands up with my nephew on his hip..

and ask with a damn husky voice,

" Is there an extra mattress?"

*        *           *

Ahhh....this is called comfort...

Now in the new mattress arrangement there is a good 12 inches place between him and me...

He places Dhyan's ( my little nephew ) two little feet in his hand and is giving him some air-ride making him giggle..

Awe..he has a thing with babies I guess...

I look at Dhyan and feel that he is very much enjoying his uncle's company...

Mala has returned with a plate of paans...

Thank to her she knows the manners and does not bring it only for me...

She is distributing those..

I took a paan and bite a little to its corner..

Now I don't have addiction to it and so I don't eat it like the addicted ones too by holding the entire paan in mouth chewing occasionaly...

I eat it bite by bite taking a little in every time....

While I'm biting the corner of it he refuses to take one from Mala...

I make a face to him avoiding his gaze and resume my chewing...

After the distribution Mala claps her hands declaring we're going to play either antakshari or Dumb-charades.

Girl! Have they taken energy-drink or what!!

Here I just want to lay down and there they're planning of playing..

Man!! if you have really that much of energy go and play ' lock & key ' guys!!

Mala is insisting everyone to vote for either antakshari or Dumb-charades..

" Jiju,  you tell first..what should we play?"

Mala asks him sounding like an annoying sister-in-law...

And jiju?? ohh Mala seriously!!

Looks like inspite of being my family everyone is getting more familior to him than me ...

Huh!!

Suddenly everyone is cheering...

What the hell??

I seem missed something or ohh I think I've missed his vote for the games...

Wait, for which has he voted that everybody is cheering up!!

Observing my blank expression Mala asks me,

" What happened Anudi, don't you want to play Killer-Killer ?"

What??

What the f*ck!!!

HE HAS INDEED SUGGESTED FOR THE STUPID WINKING GAME!!

THE KILLER-KILLER!!

Man!! and everyone is also cheering up!!

Gawwd!!

Get a life dudes!!
Antakshari & Dumb-charades are much more smarter game than this..and yeah lock & key also...

Now I can't bear this stupidity anymore..

And I don't wanna sound like possessive or jealous but the thing is that inspite of me not liking him I can't stand  my freaking husband  winking others!!

" Listen Mala...play whatever you want but NO KILLER-KILLER!!

You guys can play the blindman's buff or lock-&-key or cricket,football,hockey,basketball,tug-of-war  WHATEVER YOU WANT..

BUT NO KILLER-KILLER!!!"

I mean seriously !!

I REALLY don't wanna witness being my husband he is winking at others or some other girl is winking at him!...

And ohh stupid Anu!!

I should not have kept an option of blindman's buff also..

Cause hugging happens there...

And if he being the blindman hugs some other girl-

But someonr interrupts my wild dreaming with his husky voice...

" Why Radha?? Why no Killer-Killer??

Are you afraid of 'winking' or you don't know how to wink?huh? "

His very voice startles me in a great extent that instead of chewing the paan I bite my tounge and the intense pain shoots through my tounge-veins...

And in this hell like pain a word keeps ringing in my ears....Radha!!

I have to admit it was so damn sexy when he spelt it..

But why!!

Who gives him the permission to call with Radha from my name Anuradha!!

Only my closest person had been called me..only my grandma had been called me by this...

And now she is no more and none calls me by this anymore also..

But why is he calling me with this?,

He is not even close for f*ck's sake!!!!

***********************************

I think everyone knows about the games ( except of antakshari ) which I've mentioned in the chapter...
And among them incase Killer-Killer & Dumb-charades are unfamilior to you check their means from the links to wiki which I've put in the comment box...
Since I'm hella lazy I think today let wiki do its job own...lol..
& here are the meanings of non-English terms...This time I've written the meanings majorly from Google...

¤ Antakshari- Antakshri is a spoken parlor game
played in India , Bangladesh , Pakistan
and Nepal. Each contestant sings
the first verse of a  song that begins with the consonant on which the
previous contestant's song selection
ended.

¤ Paan- Betel leaf chew,
It is an ethnic Indian chew usually
served at the end of an Indian meal
and ceremonies such as weddings,
receptions. Paan can be bought in
nearly every street corner in India.
They are believed to help in digestion
of curried foods and also act as mouth
fresheners.

¤ Bashor- According to Bengali
customs, the groom spends the night
at the bride's place with same aged siblings and other relatives of the bride where night-long
fun and merriment continues.

¤ Jiju- brother-in-law...

¤ Venarasi saree- saree made in Venaras..Naturally a bengali woman/girl wears 'Venarasi saree ' in her marriage-day...

¤ di- a suffix to address elder sister...

*********'''''''''''*********''''''"""""""

** not edited**

** written on my phone **

** the word meanings are mostly taken from Google**

******"""""""******"""""""*******

** this chapter is dedicated to @Justdieing for being an amazing supporter of mine...

      truant_Delilah_xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
1.4K 66 19
So she said yes, it's the start of it all, no big deal, plenty of engagements are broken off. Then you get the save the date card and invitation. Nex...
78.1K 2.6K 37
" I love you " He said while smiling and coming towards me. I started to take back steps. My eyes is full of tears. I am shivering and scared to see...
117K 14.1K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...