Godzilla and RWBY: rise of th...

By ReaderGodzilla

here's another that i've being thinking about, what would happen if Godzilla enters the world of RWBY Note:... More

Hello Readers
Prologue
Chapter 1: the new world
Godzilla Allies (Vote)
Chapter 2: Godzilla vs Gigan
Chapter 3: the encounter
Chapter 4: welcome to Beacon
Chapter 5: the giant samurai
Allies chosen and love relationships (Vote)
Chapter 6: first day on Beacon
Chapter 7: Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
love relationships (almost) chosen
Chapter 8 Preview
Chapter 8: Attack Of The Seven Monsters Part 1
Chapter 8.5: Attack Of The Seven Monsters Part 2
Chapter 9: The Hidden Monsters And The Hidden Ally
Chapter 10: Betrayal
Chapter 11: The Robot And The Guardians
Chapter 12: Christmas Confession
Chapter 13: Christmas Fun
Chapter 14: Rise Of Keizer Ghidorah
Chapter 16: The Battle
Chapter 17: The Titan
Final Chapter: Fire Godzilla
Sequel ?
Sequel Is Confirmed
The Sequel Is Out
Story Q&A
Good News and Bad News

Chapter 15: The Revelation

1.7K 21 10
By ReaderGodzilla

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 15, it's time to begin to be serious again. Now let's begin)

Godzilla P.O.V

(A/N: music)

"Weeks had passed and something was very suspicious to Godzilla, no attacks from monsters, normally he wouldn't have a problem and enjoy his time to hang out with Ruby but when these monsters come from Ghidorah and Monster X and their planning to destroy the world but haven't even attacked, this sounds like their planning something serious. But whatever it is, he was prepared, he won't let them destroy this world nor kill his old friends, his new friends and his girlfriend, as long as he has the stone, he will fight until victory comes"

(A/N: end of the music)

Night

(A/N: music)

"Godzilla was walking in the streets of Vale in middle of the night, there was no one outside and that's good, Godzilla was investigating knowing that a monster might appeared, he remembered that in most of his battles years ago, the monster will always appear in night and this might happen. Godzilla waited for a minute but it seemed that no monster appeared, Godzilla was about to leave until he noticed something in the shadows. Two monsters"

"These monsters were surprisingly small although a bit bigger than an average human, Godzilla also saw something on the ground and what he saw made his eyes widen, on the ground was seven stones and five of them are already shattered, the stones are from his friends and the ones that are shattered are from Anguirus, Rodan, Mothra, Baragon and Manda. The monsters are getting ready to destroy the last two remaining stones, without wasting time, he began running towards them, they heard him and quickly destroyed the two stones"

Godzilla: NOOO !!!!!

"The monsters were roaring at him clearly mocking him, he was angry now and takes out his stone to finish them"

(A/N: end of the music)

"Suddenly the ground began to shake uncontrollably and both the monsters were about to fly away but it was all too late"

(A/N: music)

"A giant head came out of the ground and swallowed the two flying monsters, more heads comes out of the ground and then the body comes out"

"The Hydra let out a loud roar as it began it's destruction, more roars were heard and it came from three flying monsters"

"The Cockatrice, the Manticore and the winged fish began attacking the city"

Godzilla: no.........this is bad right now

"Another roar was heard but it was not in the city, it was heard at..........Beacon"

Godzilla: "eyes widen" Ruby !

"Godzilla was about to run back but was stopped by another monster"

"This small creature let's out a hiss and tried tackling him but he dodged, Godzilla takes his stone and was about to use it but he got punched by another monster which sends him crash in a window from store letting his stone. Godzilla groans in pain while blood was falling down his head, the monster who punched him was a large creature"

"The large creature and the small creature were walking towards him, Godzilla get's up and tried punching the large creature but it grabs his fits and throws him out of the store. Godzilla was in the ground groaning in pain as both creatures were walking out of the store, he looks around and saw his stone, he began crawling towards it but the smaller creature get's on top of him preventing him from moving. It seems that his life was about to end, he closed his eyes waiting for death to come to him"

(A/N: end of the music)

(A/N: music)

"However death didn't come, he opened his eyes and saw both creatures sliced in twice, his eyes widen when he saw the person who did it"

Godzilla: Ruby !

"She runs up to him and hugs him"

Ruby: i'm so glad you're alright !

Godzilla: Ruby. What about the others ?

Ruby: their alright. They managed to get out safely

Godzilla: thank god

Ruby: come on. We need to get out of here

"Godzilla get's up and goes towards his stone and picks it up"

Ruby: what is that ?

Godzilla: nothing. Just go

Ruby: what ?

Godzilla: go ! Get out of the city and reach out the others !

Ruby: but what about you ?

Godzilla: don't worry about me. I'll take those bastards down

Ruby: what ?! What do you mean by that ?!

Godzilla: don't worry about it ! Just go !

Ruby: no ! I'm not gonna leave you while you're trying to get yourself killed !

Godzilla: Ruby just go !

Ruby: no ! I'm not gonna go without you !

Godzilla: i'll be fine !

Ruby: how ?!

Godzilla: BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN !!!!!!!!!!!

"There was a moment of silence, Ruby was speechless to what he said"

Ruby: w-what ?

Godzilla: i'm not human ! I was never a human ! I'm...........i'm a monster ! I was always a monster ! Remember that monsters who saved you from falling ! That was me ! I was the one who saved you ! I'm that..........monster

"He looks down not wanting to look at her, Ruby was shocked, all this time the person who she always hang out, the person who is her boyfriend was that monster, the monster who saved her"

Godzilla: i'm sorry...

"He puts the stone inside his chest as he began to glow and change size, Ruby's eyes widen to what she was seeing, Godzilla now as a monster looks down to see the pure shock on her face"

Godzilla: (she's scared of me.............i am so stupid.............i thought that falling in love with a human wouldn't..............what's the point. I'm a monster, nothing will change that)

"Loud roars were heard from behind him, the monsters noticed him, he turns around to face them"

"The monsters were ready to battle, it seems that Godzilla would have to fight to keep everyone safe including her"

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 850 19
(Y/N) and his best friend Jack are huge fans of kaiju and the internet show of RWBY.So what would happen if they ended up being transported by the br...
6.1K 89 21
Two worlds. Both of them each have many differences. One is filled with ponies and other creatures, while the other is fill d with humans and Faunus...
40.1K 454 13
OH NO! Godzilla is in remnant and... is ... human... sized wait what?! I do not own rwby or Godzilla they belong to their respective owners
24.8K 230 13
This story is about godzilla traveling to other different universes and meet new enemy and make new allies/ friends. I don't own any of characters...