Toilet-Bound Hanako-San Onesh...

Galing kay Euruze

Hello! This is a Toilet Bound Hanako oneshot book! I do almost any kind of oneshots, fluff, angst, x reader... Higit pa

Request Page!!
1: mitsuba sousuke
2: mitsuba sousuke pt.2
3: sakura/tsukasa
4: hanako
5: teru minamoto
7: hanako
8: tsukasa
9: hanako
10: tsuchigomori
11: teru minamoto
12: mitsuba sousuke
13: hanako
14: tsuchigomori
15: tsukasa
16: kou
17: yugi twins
18: hanako
19: hanako
20: akane
21: hanako
22: kou
50k+ Views? Thanks!
23: hanako
24: yugi twins
25: tsukasa
26: hanako
27: tsukasa
28: tsukasa drabble
29: yugi twins
30: amane
31: tsukasa
32: yugi twins
33: kou minamoto
34: hanako/donut
35: tsuchigomori
36: hanako
37: hanako
38: hanako
39: yugi twin brofic
40: hanako
41: hanako, soulmate au
42: hanako
43: yugi twins
44: tsukasa
45: teru, kou
46: mitsuba, kou
Editing
47: lemon yamabuki
48: tsukasa
49: hanako
50: natsuhiko
51: teru

6: kou minamoto

10.1K 206 210
Galing kay Euruze

"Hey, Kou!! Over here!!" You screamed to get his attention with a joyful tone to your voice. He quickly spotted you and turned away to his friends.

Kou was your childhood friend, and you just so happened to have fallen in love with him.

Recently, though, the two of you have been separating, Kou with his friends, and you with, well.. Nobody. He's been avoiding you for quite some time, now.. and you wonder why.

Is it a girl? Mabye it's that girl I see him with all the time.. But she's a high school student, why would he crush on one of our senpais...? You laughed to yourself; the thought of Kou falling in love with an older person is just.. so absurd, yet so predictable.

Content and completely fine that Kou had once again successfully avoided you the whole day, you began to walk home. Something felt off, though. Usually, Kou and you would walk home together, but ever since he met a girl with long white hair and swollen ankles, he's been avoiding you like the plague, and your walks together have quickly disappeared.

"Ahh.. it's so hot out.. I wish it were colder, like some north american continent.. Mabye Canada.. yeah, Canada would work.. It's got maple syrup sticky sweetness on a sticky stick. Haha... sticky sticks..." You kept rambling on and on to yourself as the summer heat consumed you.

The loud sound of cicadas only made it worse and you quickly lost hope of walking home with Kou and began walking home yourself. Each and every step was like walking on hot coal. You would book it if you had the strength, but having a track and field club meeting right after school really wore you out.

Your feet kept trudging step by step as your eye lids grew heavy each passing second. My mind is an enigma.. that's not right.. egigma? No, eminga? Ehinga? Haha 'ehinga". You laughed to yourself exhaustedly as your body grew heavier. "Hah.. hah.."

Suddenly, something didn't feel right. Something on your head. You mindlessly pit your hand on top of your head to feel what had invaded your special space.

You felt salmon. Raw salmon, and it was sizzling on your hair as if it were on a stovetop.

Well, if nothing else surprised you, this did. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!??" You screamed.

Suddenly, everything went black.

--

"..(Y/N)..?" You heard a voice, it was as soft as a kitten. "(Y/N)!" There it was again, calling your name. This time it was louder. You looked around, to see a world of fantasy around you. Giant mushrooms and pastel snails. The sky was a starry night and the rivers glowed in bioluminescence.

"(Y/N)!!!" Suddenly, you woke up from your dream. Kou shook you by the shoulders. "Why the heck are you in the middle of the sidewalk in this summer heat?! You know better than to do that!" He yelled with concern written all over his voice.

"Yeah, sorry, Kou.. I guess I just blacked out.. You know how it's been.. pretty hard, recently.." You mumbled. You rubbed the back of your head in embarrassment, still averting your eyes from your childhood friend, Kou as he ruffled your hair playfully.

"You know, you always have me!!" Kou reassured. "If you have any supernatural problems, come to me, I'll be open!!" He claimed in confidence.

Nah, not really, Kou.. You avoid me like the plague.. You thought briskly. Your gaze still stuck on the sidewalk.

"What was that, (Y/N)? I didn't catch that.." Crap, he heard me. You eyes slightly widen in shock, but your gaze is fixed upon the ground, refusing to look him in the eyes. "Look at me, (Y/N), I can't help you if you dont tell me your problems." Kou said with much more concern in his voice.

"Oh, so I'm the one refusing to talk..?" You mumbled to yourself. You chuckled slightly, angered more than you were the moment before. "It's funny, really. The reason I'm here passed out on the sidewalk was that I waited for you after school until I realized," You made a face of realization. "you're not coming to walk home with me, like all those other times!"

You laughed in both anger and amusement. "I see now, you don't want to spend time with your embarrassing childhood friend, because you've already met someone you loove oh-so much!" All of a sudden, your gaze tore from the ground and bore straight into Kou's eyes. It was as if you were challenging him.

"So, I'm not going to chase after you, anymore." You stated. "From now, I'll leave you alone, like you want me to." You exclaimed in passive-aggressiveness. "Mabye you'll get more time to that Senpai you fell in love with! Y'know, without your embarrassing childhood friend.."" Your gaze tore away from Kou as you grabbed you stuff in a huff and left Kou in a pissed manner.

No.. Don't leave him. That's not what you meant, you know it.. Your eyes teared up in the ends as you sped away from Kou; he stared at you in shock. Confusion first filled his face, then sadness as he realized what you spat at him.

~Kou's POV~
All that hard work for nothing.. He thought in sadness. He slowly watched you speed away from him in anger. I won't blame her.. I avoided her like the plague. Slowly, he went to open his bag, and fished something from the inside.

In his hands was a handcrafted locket, of which Kou made himself. Inside the locket was a picture of you and him when you were 6, mabye 5. It was the words "I love you" written over it.

"(Y/N).. I worked this hard.. You can't leave me now.. Not when I built up this courage.. not when I finally finished your gift.." Kou balled his eyes out. "..Not when I'm this close.."

~Your POV~
I'm such a jerk.. You thought was you slowly grabbed your phone from inside your skirt pocket. From your contacts, you went to Kou's messages.

♥️Kou♥️

Hey, Kou. :You

I'm sorry for snapping at you. It just made so much sense. :You

Stop lying to him. You thought.

What about we forget what happened? :You

Our history, our friendship, our fight, :You

All of it.:You

That way we can start afresh! :You
Read 5:27pm

~

You sighed in melancholy. You didn't want to ignore your history with him, but you had no other choice. Kou would hate you after what you spat at him, the only way to stop him from hating you is to ignore what happened and move on with your lives.

Oh well, whatever.. You changed into your pajamas, not wanting to eat dinner at 7. You just wanted to sleep. I'm a selfish jerk, I deserve this.. You closed your eyes and fell into a soft slumber.

~timeskip~

It was 3:07am. It was late, and you wanted to go back to bed, but you couldn't. You heard a continuous knocking at your door. One that both scared you, and interested you.

Who the heck would be awake at this time..? You thought.

Reluctantly, you went up to the front door of your house and opened the door. "Yeah, who the heck's there. It's three in the morning." You heard heavy panting as you rubbed your dry-teared eyes.

"(Y/N).. don't flee like that.." Oh, it's Kou. "Don't ignore our ups, our downs, our whole history!" He spoke within gasps of air.

"..come in." You mumbled as you opened the door wider for him so he could pass. As you both went into the living room, you made him a mug of (f/d). "Didn't I tell you to forget our past..?" You grumbled.

"..that's.." Kou gasped for air. "..why I'm here, (Y/N)." Kou spoke. He picked someone from within his pocket. "The reason I avoided you so long was this." He covered your eyes with his warm, sweaty hands. "Hold out your hands." You did as told and felt a small object fall into your hands. "I was working on this for the longest time."

Kou's warm hands tore away from your eyes. Inside your hands was a handcrafted locket. You opened the locket, only to find a picture of you two in your early childhood. The words "I love you" were written within.

"I'm sorry, please repeat that..?" Kou asked.

"I.. love you." You mumbled. Your eyes began balling out. "I was so jealous.. I assumed that you left me for her, and I snapped." Tears failed to stop falling down from your cheeks. "I..(hic) am so.. (hic) sorry.."

Your arms wrapped themselves around Kou's frame. He didn't pull away, instead, his hands went over your small frame softly. As if he were protecting you.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry too, (Y/N).." He whispered into your ears. A soft smile was present on his face as the two of you fell asleep in the living room.

Request List
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader
Mitsuba x Reader Part 2
Teriyaki x Reader
Teru x Reader Part 2
Kou x Reader Part 2

Edit: I combined parts 2 and 1.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

773K 15.3K 35
γ€Š requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
3K 47 4
The title is all you need My friend and i share this account, we post stuff for Hananene Or Amanene! (This is on a long hiatus because we've gotten i...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
25.1K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...