The Demon Queen And The Knigh...

By Amira_Yurina

This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (final)

Chapter 7

1K 79 12
By Amira_Yurina

Yoohyeon POV 

Nako and I were walking through the hallway,finding Minji.I need to give the foods that Sua cooked to her.I'm sure she will be happy. 

But then,a thought about the group of demons that called Nako a 'monster' was drowning in my mind.I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I glanced at Nako who was just walking beside me.I couldn't helped but to stare at her. 

Nako....a monster?What does they meant by that?Aren't she is a demon? 

"Yoohyeon,is there something wrong?"She asked and I shook my head. 

"Nothing."I quickly replied her. 

We were almost reaching the room which the queen might be.We were about to enter the room when we were a loud shout coming from there. 

"Huh??What do you mean I can't go out??"
"We are sorry,your majesty.You shoudn't go out right now.The war between us and human is still ongoing."
"Then?I don't care!I want to go out now!"
"Please your majesty,they will kill you if you go out.We don't want to lose our Queen."
"Well,no one will even care if I die."She murmured and I could hear what she was saying. 

I stepped forward and said "Who said you are going to die?"I look at her with my glare. 

She look at me with a shock.I could tell she was shocking to see me. "Yoohyeon,what are you doing here?" 

"I came here to work as your servant and look what I brought."I told her as I showed her the lunchbox.Her eyes immediately widened as I showed her the lunchbox.I knew she will like it since she love Sua's cooking the most. 

"No way...is that..."I know what she going to asked me,so I nodded.She suddenly run to leave the room.Before she leave,she glanced at me. "Please come to my room at 1 pm with that lunchbox alone.And don't be late."She said as she left the room. 

"Ehh?"Nako was shocked.I don't know why is she surprised though.I am just going to her room though. 

I asked her why is she surprised for.Since I was taller than her,she stood on her toe,trying to get to my ear.I tried to adjust my height and finally,she get to my ear.She whispered something and I was really shocked.I couldn't helped but to agape my mouth. 

"What!?" 

3rd person POV 

Flashback 

It was a sunny day,Sua was cooking for her sisters early in the morning. 

A smoke from the stove were spread across to the living room.And the smell could woke one of her sisters up. 

The blonde hair girl started coming out from her room as she smell something good.She was still sleepy and even her eyes were still closed.The girl rubbed her eyes and make her way to the kitchen. 

The blonde hair girl was sniffing to the smell of the foods.She slowly stepped into a kitchen and saw Sua was arranging the plate. 

The girl was so tired that she suddenly placed her hand on Sua's waist to backhugged her,causing Sua to be surprised. 

"Yah,Kim Minji,what are you doing? I'm trying to prepare the dishes."Sua said.Jiu was stubborn.She was still backhugging the girl.

To be honest,Sua didn't mind if Jiu was still hugging her.Feeling Jiu embraced on her was making her happy. 

Sua actually have developed her feeling on Jiu.She know that falling in love with her sisters is illegal.It not that illegal since they are not even blood-related sisters but she might ruin her relationship with her and she doesn't want to ruin it. 

"Sua,you smell so good." 

And that when Sua's heart started beating wildly.The girl was in a blushing mess.Sua doesn't want to face Jiu since she was blushing.She wanted Jiu to let go of her quick before she became crazy or someone to interrupted their moment which will make Jiu to be distracted easily. 

Thankfully,there was someone crying in the living room.Jiu let go of Sua's waist and walked into the living room. 

Jiu saw a black hair girl was crying with the only teddy bear's head and also Siyeon was holding the body of the teddy bear. 

"What has happened here?"Jiu asked to the 2 girls.The girl who was crying pointing at Siyeon. "My teddy bear....Siyeon unnie...she...."Gahyeon couldn't stop crying as she was sneezing. 

"But it just a teddy bear.It not like I just broke something that is expensive things."Siyeon said,trying to defend herself. 

Jiu went to hugged the girl. "Shh...don't cry,Gahyeon...."Jiu comforted the maknae,rubbing her back.She pulled away from Gahyeon and handed a pendant to her. 

"What is this?"The maknae questioned her. "This is the pendant.You can put your photo or mine if you want."Jiu smile to the girl and finally,Gahyeon has stopped crying,still looking at the pendant. 

She look back to Jiu. "Can I...?"Jiu knew what Gahyeon was going to ask,so she nodded. 

Sua was watching them from the kitchen.A smile was plastered at her face.Since Gahyeon has stop crying and Jiu did not need her help,she continue arranging the plates. 

End Of flashback 

Sua didn't realised that she was sleeping on the couch after she was done cooking.She got up and then she realised that a blanket was covering her.She was thinking who was giving her the blanket. 

Sua knew Yoohyeon might did this but Yoohyeon has left before Sua slept on the couch.So Yoohyeon might not be the one who did this. 

"Are you done taking a nap?" 

The voice that spoke behind her make her heart skip.The girl that she already developed her feeling on ever since Jiu has left. 

It must be her.That was her thought as she turned around to the owner of the voice. 

"Yes Siyeon."

---

Yoohyeon POV 

Here I am just standing outside the Demon Queen's private room.I coudn't stop thinking about what Nako has said to me to my ear. 

It is true Minji never let anyone enter in her private room? 

But why me though?Why is she letting me enter her room? 

So many thought were rushing through my mind.I was raising my arm to the doorknob.My hand was shaking as I touch it. 

Crab,I'm sweating. 

Calm down,Yoohyeon.Calm down.Minji might has a reason why she never let anyone enter her room. 

I gulped and trying to turn the knob.The moment the door is open,I stepped right in and I stepped on something.I picked something that I stepped and it appeared to be a wrapper of a chocolate bar. 

I look up and my mouth ajar when I saw a snack,ramyeon and even some clothes were all over the place. 

"Yoohyeon,what are you doing?Come right in."Minji said as she gestured to me to go over her. 

What make me gone crazy about her is just that she was just wearing an oversized shirt.I couldn't stop looking at her though. 

But the thing is....

Her

Room

Was

In

A

Mess. 

"Yah,Minji,what with your room??"I asked her.She was just scratching her nape and smiled at me. "I'm so sorry.I couldn't clean it as I was busy being a queen."That's her excuse for not cleaning her room. 

Aish,Minji unnie still haven't changed.I told her that she can't eat unless her room is clean. She pouted,so I just flinch her forehead,causing her to yelped in pain. 

I began to clean the room by picking up some wrappers of snacks.After I did that,I decided to sweep some dirt on the floor with the broom.

"Beep.Beep" 

I look at Minji who was laying on the bed.She was playing her mobile game and I just rolled my eyes and continue sweeping the floor. 

I still can't believe Minji unnie haven't changed.I clearly remember back when she was still living with us,her room was dirty. 

Enough of that,I should clean this quick,so that Minji can eat Sua's homecooked meal. 

--- 

"Okay,that should do it."I said as I wiped my sweat.Minji quickly jumped from her bed and went toward the table,asking me about the foods. 

I chuckled a bit.I took out the lunchbox and placed it on the table.I opened it,letting the smell of the food,coming toward Minji.I could even hear her stomach was growling. 

"Do you mind if I eat everything?"She said as she licked her lip.I nodded at her question. "Sure...you can eat."I told her,gesturing her that she can eat. 

Minji picked up her chopstick and started digging it. 

"I missed eating this food." 

"Then why don't you come back to us?"I blurted out.She stopped and look at me in the eyes. 

"Ehh?" 

"Why are you not coming back to us?Look at you,you are a Demon Queen,you can control the Demons and you are still alive.Why didn't you come back to us?"I asked her once again. 

Minji suddenly put down her chopstick.Her face was turning down and her hair was covering her faces which I could not see her eyes.I was waiting for her to answer my question. 

She got on her foot up.She turned around and her back was facing toward me.I do not know what the hell is she doing to me but I was still waiting for her to answer me.Why she never come back?If she come back to us,Sua...Dami....Siyeon...Handong....and even Gahyeon will not be suffered just because of her. 

The next thing she did was she lifting her shirt.Oh shit,is she stripping?? 

I was trying to cover my eyes,not wanting to see her stripped,but I stopped. 

What I see was there is a big symbol tattoo on her back.The tattoo symbolizes a demon with a pair of wings. 

"Minji...."I called her,telling her to explain about her tattoo on her back. 

"Sorry,Yoohyeon.I can't go back to you since I have this tattoo.I need to stay in this place and became their queen as long as I have this tattoo.If I try to live with you as a human,I will die." 

That the words make my body felt a chill through my spine.She let go of her shirt and turned around,smiling to me as if she never say something serious to me. 

"Now you understand Yoohyeon?"She  asked me and I nodded my head quietly. She continue eating her foods. 

I don't know what is on Minji's mind but she is mysterious.Ever since when we first met as a kid,I do not know what is she thinking....but.... 

Minji suddenly shoved the rice onto my mouth.I looked at her in surprised. 

"Why are you looking so pale,Yoohyeon?Come on,let's eat."She asked me as she trying to spoon fed me but I was trying not to get spoon fed by her since I am not a kid anymore. 

"Yah Minji,what the hell are you doing?I can eat by my own and beside,the whole food is actually yours." 

"Shut up and eat."She said as she keep insisted,letting her to spoon fed me.I sighed and let her feed me. 

Seriously,this girl.She still haven't changed,even when she tried to spoon fed me 2 years ago -_- 

But....I'm glad that Minji is still alive.And she haven't changed at all.I look at Minji and smiled at her as she continue trying to spoon fed me. 

_________________________ __________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...
2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
26.1K 1.4K 25
Gahyeon begins to have dark and twisted dreams that don't make sense at first. The only constant element is that her friends always die in them. Will...
48.3K 2.1K 61
Ever since Sua was 10, She had a crush on a girl named Siyeon. Siyeon got into a car accident and Sua lied that she was her sister. They became agent...