The Demon Queen And The Knigh...

By Amira_Yurina

This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (final)

Chapter 6

1K 76 0
By Amira_Yurina

"Talk?What do you want to talk about?"Jiu asked.She put the glasses of champagne on the tray which the demon guard was carrying.She told the guard to leave.The guard nodded and left the room quickly. 

"It is true that the human was the one who started the war with the demon?" 

Jiu heard Yoohyeon's question.She gave her smirk at the girl and slowly sat on her seat. "That's I don't really know.When I first got here,the former queen told me the story about the demon and human.All I heard from her is that human killed the demon first." 

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrow. "Former demon queen?" 

"Yes,before I became a queen,I met the actual queen for the first time.And to be honest she is quite nice.But she have a hatred with a human."Jiu said.Her face suddenly became serious. 

"What do you mean?" 

"The human took so many of the demons' life and this is why we fought all of the humans." 

"No way...." 

Jiu then started walking,making Yoohyeon confused. "Let's go."
Jiu told the girl.The girl obediently follow Jiu,walking all the way up to the top of the castle.Yoohyeon did not know where Jiu was leading her.She was silently walking behind Jiu. 

As the two arrived at the top of the castle which is the roof,Yoohyeon was surprised.There was a garden on the roof with all the flowers blooming and the butterflies flew through it.She never knew there was actually a garden here. 

"This is not a garden by the way."Jiu spoke,as if she could read Yoohyeon's mind. 

Yoohyeon looked back to the scenery of the place she was at right now.No matter how many time she look at this place,it look like a garden with so many beautiful flowers. 

"This place is a graveyard for demon."Jiu added. 

Yoohyeon was totally shocked.Graveyard?But this is more like a garden than a graveyard.That was her thought. 

"Well,every year,the demons got killed by the humans,so we decided to put their body here but suddenly,days has passed,their bodies became a plants and grew onto the roof."Jiu explained. 

"I-I see...."Yoohyeon was confused.She didn't know that the demons can grew like a plants after they died.

"Anyway,that's all I'm going to tell you about human and demon.You may leave now."Jiu smiled at her.Yoohyeon nodded and started to leave the castle. 

Yoohyeon just realised the time right now.It was 2 am.She didn't know that she has been staying in that castle for so long,serving under the Demon Queen.She hope that her sisters which is of course Dreamcatcher will not mad at her for going home late.In fact,it her first time to go home late. 

As Yoohyeon finally arrived,she slowly open the door,not to awake her sisters.She went in and gently close the door. 

When she was about to close the door,she heard a familiar voice from behind. 

"Where were you been,Yoohyeon?"It was Sua.Yoohyeon turned around and smiled at the older girl who doesn't look happy right now. 

"I was training in the forest and I didn't realised the time,so..."Yoohyeon lied.Sua sighed and she glanced at the sofa,watching Gahyeon was sleeping on it. 

"Gahyeon has been waiting for you to go home.She was worried sick of you,you know."Sua said.Yoohyeon look at the sleeping girl and started walking toward her. 

"So sorry about that,Sua....Gahyeon."Yoohyeon said as she lifted Gahyeon up without waking her.Yoohyeon then make her way to the 2nd floor,climbing up through the stairs. 

Sua was just watching Yoohyeon carrying Gahyeon in her arms. 

In Gahyeon's room,Yoohyeon slowly put down Gahyeon on her bed,making sure Gahyeon did not awake but it was too late,Gahyeon slowly open her eyes. "Unnie?" 

"Yes,Gahyeon-ah?"Yoohyeon smiled warmly at the maknae.The maknae was pulling Yoohyeon's sleeve,asking her to stay with her for a while.Yoohyeon knew that Gahyeon keep asking her if she turned her down.So she nodded and decided to accompany Gahyeon till she sleep. 

Yoohyeon was laying on the bed next to Gahyeon,stroking her hair so that Gahyeon would sleep peacefully.But then,Yoohyeon's eyelid were heavier by a few minutes passed. 

Eventually,she drifted to sleep,with the maknae still in her arm. 

--- 

There was a coffin standing near to the wall.Each of the Dreamcatcher were looking at the blonde hair girl,holding the flower.Each of them put the flowers onto the coffin.And Yoohyeon,she was walking toward the coffin with no emotion in her face. 

She was about to place the flower on the blonde hair girl,but suddenly,she switched places with the girl. 

But this time,Yoohyeon was in the coffin,with her eyes shut close.The blonde hair girl was standing in front of the girl. She quickly pulled out her sword,pointing the tip of the sword at Yoohyeon. 

Ever since that,everything went blank. 

Yoohyeon quickly open her eyes and fell down from the bed.Gahyeon saw it and quickly went toward Yoohyeon who just fell down. 

"Unnie,are you okay?"Asked the maknae. "Do not worry about your unnie.I am okay."Yoohyeon reassured Gahyeon.She stood up and patted Gahyeon's head before going out from the room. 

As Yoohyeon went out from Gahyeon's room,she couldn't stop thinking about the dream.Why Jiu was in the coffin and why her sisters were standing in front of the coffin,as if they were attending for a funeral.She look down and let her sigh out. 

"Yoohyeon,are you okay?"Yoohyeon was surprised by the voice.But she knew whose voice is it.It was none other than Handong who was walking toward Yoohyeon. 

"Yeah...I'm fine..."Yoohyeon quickly run,leaving Handong confused. "Why is she look so in a hurry?"Handong said as she shrugged her shoulder. 

Handong then went into Gahyeon's room and found the maknae was sitting on her bed. 

"Gahyeon..."Handong called the maknae's name.Gahyeon didn't replies her.As Handong was about to approached her,she heard a sob from Gahyeon. 

Gahyeon was holding a pendant with a photo of her when she was young together with a blonde hair girl. In that photo,Gahyeon was hugging by the blonde hair girl in the picture.The maknae was missing the girl's embraced so much.She couldn't helped but to cry. 

"Jiu unnie,where are you...?I missed you...unnie...."The girl sobbed.Handong was feeling bad for Gahyeon.She couldn't stand seeing someone she love cried.Handong quickly back hugged the maknae. 

"Gahyeon,please don't cry.I'm sure Jiu will be okay.Please have a faith in her."Handong tried to comfort Gahyeon.Gahyeon was crying hard. She dugged onto Handong's chest and began sobbing loudly.Handong wrapped her both arms around Gahyeon's back and hugged the maknae.Since then ,Gahyeon was crying on Handong's chest.Handong's outfit was stained by Gahyeon's tears but Handong didn't mind it.She still let the maknae keep crying on her chest.She knew that Gahyeon still can't move on from Jiu.She still love Jiu no matter what. 

Yoohyeon have seen everything from Gahyeon's room,when she was crying onto Handong's chest.Yoohyeon has met Jiu but she couldn't tell her sisters about Jiu yet.They will be surprised if they know that Jiu is the current demon queen. 

Yoohyeon then went downstairs to eat some food for breakfast which the oldest of the Dreamcatcher,Sua cooked. 

Yoohyeon began to dig in,then she suddenly remember something in the past when Jiu always looking forward for the meals.She is the girl who doesn't like to skip for breakfast,lunch, dinner or even supper.Jiu couldn't resist seeing food.So she tends to eat every foods she see.That's make Yoohyeon smile upon remembering her past with Jiu. 

Sua has finish washing the plates.She noticed that Yoohyeon was smiling suddenly. 

"Yoohyeon,is there something good happened today?Why are you smiling for?"She asked her as she place the cup of water on the table for Yoohyeon to drink it. 

"Nothing.It just that I have a new job later."Yoohyeon answered.
"What kind of job is that?"
"Well,you know....doing housechores."Yoohyeon instantly replied.She grabbed the cup and started drinking it. 

After Yoohyeon has finished eating,she decided to leave the house quick.But before she leave,she then remember something.It been a while since Jiu has eaten Sua's homemade meal,so she decided to take the foods to where Jiu is. 

She asked Sua to packed some meals.At first Sua was confused,but then she nodded.She started packing some foods and handed it to Yoohyeon.Yoohyeon thanked the elder and quickly leave the house,making her way toward the castle with the foods Sua helped her to packed. 

Outside the castle,Nako was sweeping with the broom at the entrance of the castle. 

There was a group of demons coming toward Nako with a smirk on their face.One of them went to stepped Nako's tail,causing Nako to jerked up. 

"Argh!" 

"Aw~look at her face.She is so pitiful."One of them said.The 2nd demon snatched the broom from the fox girl and snarled at her. "What are you doing something lame here?"She said. 

"What are you doing?Give back my broom."Nako told them but the group of demons started laughing.They were basically making fun of the girl. 

"If you can reach this."The 2nd demon held the broom up high.Nako tried to reached it but she couldn't do it since the 2nd demon was too tall for her.Nako tried again but still couldn't get it.The rest of the demons didn't help Nako but laugh at her as well. 

Yoohyeon has reached the entrance of the castle,she saw a group of demons was toying Nako.Yoohyeon couldn't stand seeing Nako being toyed by them.She decided to went toward them. 

"Yah!What the hell are you doing to Nako?"She yelled at them.The group of demons looked at each other for a while and look back at Yoohyeon who was yelling at them. 

"What?We were just playing with her?"The 3rd demon replies.She pushed Nako,making her to fall.Yoohyeon quickly went toward Nako. "Are you alright,Nako?"She asked.Nako nodded her head.Yoohyeon examined Nako's body and saw a bruise on Nako's forearm.She was clearly mad and turned to look at the demon that pushed Nako. 

"What is wrong with you?Aren't she is one of you,a demon?"Yoohyeon said,glaring at them.The demons just smirked and rolled their eyes. 

"Demon?She is not a demon.She is a monster.And you,you are just a human.Why are you meddling with our business?" 

"I may be a human,but you demons shouldn't look down to us,you hear me." 

The demons were really mad.They decided to attack Yoohyeon.Yoohyeon quickly swung her arm as she got scared by the demons' attack,but suddenly there was a black aura coming out from her arm and attack them.The demon were shocked as they saw what Yoohyeon has just did. 

Yoohyeon glanced at her arm and was surprised.The 2nd demon was about to use her demon magic on Yoohyeon.Yoohyeon was of course tried to block the magic.As soon the magic touched Yoohyeon,the magic has disappear. 

"No way...how did she can do that?She have the same magic as the Demon Queen."One of the demon said.Yoohyeon then glared at them,causing all the demons terrified and left them alone. 

Yoohyeon touched her chest and she was recalling what Jiu has said to her. "So this is the gift what she was talking about.She gave me some of her magic to me I guess."Yoohyeon murmured.She let go of her chest and walked toward Nako to help her walk. 

"Let's go inside,Nako."Yoohyeon said.The little girl hummed in replies and Yoohyeon helped her to walk with her arm embraced Nako's shoulder. 

_________________________ __________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891 62 12
Unknown to humans, there are multiple realms home to both angels and demons. One can't coexist without the other, but what if one were to become the...
2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...
31.4K 2.1K 32
Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with angels, but what happens if a new angel...