My brother's a rapist, my dad...

By PerfectlyUnperfect

Abigail thinks her life's about to end when she's forced to move in with her mum and her new husband. Everyth... More

Chapter 1 [Plus Picture of Yale]
Chapter 2 [Plus Picture of Abigail]
Chapter 3 [Plus Picture of Tyler]
Chapter 4 [Plus Picture of Jenna]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [Plus Picture of Max]
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44a
Chapter 44b
Chapter 45

Chapter 25

711 7 1
By PerfectlyUnperfect

Chapter 25

Tyler's POV

"Dad, seriously. I don't want to do this anymore. It's hurting everyone, including me," I said, trying to keep my focus on my laptop screen. My dad was being an ass again, and was trying to get me to do his dirty work. After what happened before with Abigail, there was no way I was going to do anything stupid, even if it costed me my life.

"Tyler, listen. If you still want to be my son, then you've got to do what I tell you. It'll make life a lot more simple if you do." I snorted, and continued typing.

"Look, if you want to ruin Yale's life, why don't you do it yourself. I don't think you've noticed, but you've fucked up several people's lives already. And that includes Abigail's mum, who for one doesn't even know that you've got another identity." My dad looked at me like I was insane.

"One word to her, and you're done for," he hissed, bringing his face closer to me. I backed away, and gave him the death glare. 

"Dad, I'm seriously fed up with this. Just get the fuck over yourself, and just realise that Yale's done nothing bad to you or your ex-wife." I sighed angrily, and logged off of my laptop, and walked to my wardrobe. My dad was still standing there, his face slowly turning 8 shades of red.

"Oh, and if you can, please get out of my room," I muttered, grabbing a bundle of clothes and stuffing it in a bag. After a couple minutes, I went to my desk and picked up my phone, and some other things before walking out of my room. 

There was no way I was going to spend another minute with that douche. It was still hard to believe all the trouble he put me through, and what trouble he still had in mind. Why did he have to be my dad?

I quickly made my way downstairs, and into the kitchen where Abigail's mum was preparing some dinner. I went to the cupboard and grabbed a couple things and shoved it in my bag.

"What's the rush?"  I turned to look at Shirley.

"Going to stay over at a mate's house," I replied, taking a bite out of a small apple from the fruit bowl. She nodded, and continued cutting some carrots.

"Has Abigail been here?" I suddenly asked, chucking my left over apple pieces into the bin. 

"She's staying over at Jenna's," she responded, putting the carrot chops into the boiling water in the pan. I nodded.

"Why?"

"Apparently Jenna was feeling ill with the cramps, so Abigail decided to go help her out." She then let out a low chuckle. "She also thought it would be a good idea to give me and your father some 'alone time', since we haven't seen each other in a long time." I smiled, and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Okay, well I hope you two have some fun," I said, walking to the kitchen door. Shirley laughed, and waved her hand at me.

"Thanks Tyler. Do me a favour and call Abigail to see if she's alright?" I smiled and nodded, before walking out of the kitchen. 

As soon as I closed the door and turned around, my dad was standing there, a glare of death in his eyes. I took a deep breath in, and tried to back away.

"I hope you didn't say anything to her," he hissed, his forehead nearly pressed against mine. I glared back at him, and smirked.

"No, I didn't. But don't expect me to keep it a secret for any longer." And with that, I started for the front door. I didn't make it far because my dad grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me towards him.

"You better not say a fucking word to her," he growled under his breath, his eyes bulging out of their sockets. I yanked my arm out of his grip, and made my way down the hall and into the living room. I picked up my speed as I looked behind me to see him chasing after me.

In the process of trying to get past all the furniture, I knocked down a couple photo-frames and vases. I ran quickly to the large french windows on the other side of the living room and opened them, running through the garden, and to the back door. In minutes, I was out on the main road.

I pulled out my phone, and quickly typed in Yale's number. I was still surprised by how I'd actually asked him for it. I hit the call button, and started making my way to the garage where my car was. After the third ring, he picked up.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, hey it's Tyler. You're gonna be alone at your place? Because there's no way in fuck I'm staying at my place, if you know what I mean." I heard Yale chuckle.

"Yeah sure, you can come over. We kinda need to speak anyway." 

"Yeah, true. I'll see you in a couple minutes." I ended the call, and got into my car, backing out of the driveway, and onto the main street.

Abigail's POV

"I never knew you dated anyone in highschool!" Jenna said, her face holding a frown. Amberly chuckled and sighed.

"I did, I just never talked about it .. mainly because I couldn't." I frowned as well.

"Why ever not?"

Jenna laughed.

"This is Max we're talking about. He's fucking secretive. And very cunning." I nodded, and looked down at the scar on my chest where he had cut me with his pocket knife.

"Where did that come from?" Jenna asked, getting up from her seat and walking over to me. She peered at the scar and shivered.

"Max did that," I muttered, putting the scarf that I was wearing over my scar again. Jenna frowned. 

"When?" 

"Oh, just a couple days ago or so," I replied, sipping my tea. "But don't worry, I'm alright as you can see." Jenna smiled and walked back to her seat.

"So, back to where we were," she said, gulping down the remains of her tea. I nodded and Amberly sighed.

"My life completely changed since the day me and Max started dating. It was all very normal; he showed that he cared, he called me beautiful and told me all that lovey-dovey crap. But that was only when we were in school or in any other public area."

"Why's that?" I asked, putting down my empty teacup. Amberly turned to look at me.

"He did that because he didn't want anyone to be suspicious of the stuff that happened .. in private." She paused for a minute, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Max has had a dark past; a very bad one. All the stuff that he went through has changed the person he used to be. His dad was an alcoholic, and used to abuse him and his mum. They both moved out after he turned 12 and went to live else where. Because of all the abusing, it's gotten to him and whenever something doesn't go right, he get's incredibly mad. That's why he .."

Amberly started whimpering as she tried to get the words out. I looked at her and gave her a hug. 

"What .. what did he do?" I asked slowly, preparing to hear the worst. Amberly gulped.

"He .. he r-raped and a-abused me," she replied, he eyes welling with tears. I used my thumb to brush them away. Jenna, who was sitting opposite us, had tears in her eyes as well.

"A-amberly?" she whispered, coming over to us. She kneeled in front of her sister, who looked down at her with confused eyes. For a moment, I thought it was time for me to leave them alone to talk so I got up to leave. Jenna refused, and held me back.

"What's wrong?" Amberly asked, wiping away some of the tears that were still pouring out of her eyes. Jenna closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Max .. he .. he raped me as well," she responded, her eyes slightly swollen from the tears. Amberly looked as though she was about to collapse.

~ * ~

Tyler's POV

It took only a couple minutes to reach Yale's house. 

I parked my car a few feet away from his place, turning off the engine. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking about how fucked up my life was. I got out of the car, grabbing my bags along with me. 

Once reaching his front door, I knocked it with the large door knocker. In seconds, Yale answered the door.

"Come in," he said, gesturing me to follow him. I stepped in, dropping my stuff at the door.

"I think it might be better if you brought 'em upstairs," Yale said, chuckling. I laughed, and picked them up, following him up the stairs of his dark house.

"So this is where you live, huh?" I said, looked around at the odd furnishings and wall decor. Yale nodded, and shrugged.

"Not the best place, but it's a ton better than that stupid foster home I used to stay in," he responded, his hands in his pockets. "The rooms there were worse." I nodded, and hoisted the bag I was carrying over my shoulder.

"You'll be staying in this room," Yale said, pointing to a room that was opposite his. "I'm not used to sharing rooms with people .." He trailed off, giving me the 'if-you-know-what-I-mean' look. I chuckled and nodded. 

It was not even 10 minutes since I got to his house that my phone started ringing. Yale looked at me, and nodded, signaling me answer it.

"Hello?" I muttered into the receiver. I heard someone breathing heavily, sniffling at the same time.

"Tyler, it's Jenna," I heard the person on the other line reply.

"Jenna? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Yale gave me a questioning look. I shrugged.

"Y-you've got to come to my place. Quick." 

"Why?" Jenna sighed.

"Just come, please? This very important."

"Yeah, sure," I replied, giving Yale a confused look.

"You know the address?" Jenna asked. 

"Yepp, know it off the back of my hand," I replied, smiling. I heard her laugh.

"Tyler?"

"Mhm?"

"Could you maybe get Yale to come over as well? 'Cause this is urgent, and I don't think we'll be able to solve it with out him." I sighed, and rubbed my temples.

"Yeah, I'll give it a shot," I replied, and hung up. 

"Who was it?" Yale asked.

"It was Jenna," I replied, shoving my phone back into my pocket. "Apparently something's just come up, and we both need to get to Jenna's house as soon as possible." I heard Yale growl under his breath.

"Why?" he asked. I shrugged.

"No clue, but it seemed urgent. Dude, you've gotta come. We might as well get this over and done with." Yale sighed, and nodded.

"Sure, I'll come. Better than hanging around here anyway." I laughed, and reached into my pocket for my phone which had started to vibrate.

you guys might wanna grab some clothes and stuff with you. you're gonna have to stay over. jenna

I rolled my eyes, and showed Yale the text message. Yale cursed under his breath, and ran to his room to pack a couple things. After a few minutes, Yale was locking the front door as I walked to my car.

I wonder what was going on. Hopefully it wouldn't be too stressful. I go to pieces when I'm stressed. And I don't want anything bad to happen.

--------------

So sorry for the late update! I was gonna update it on the 9th, but I had a surprise history test for the day after [10th] so I had to study, and I didn't have the chance to finish. I'll try next time to update sooner by doing bit by bit of the chapter when I have some spare time.

I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I think I like that one .. seems pretty awesome to me. :D

And before I forget, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to ALL of those who read, voted, commented and added my story to their library! I really appreciate it. I really do. Over 5,OOO reads! Yoohooooo. :D

Nemii.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 13.3K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
136K 2.7K 27
Hayden knew that what she was about to do would change everything, but she couldn't help herself. She didn't put up a fight but, rather, welcomed the...
39 0 35
Abigail's life became sad and dull when her mother found out that her father had another woman besides her mother, even though it was painful for her...
¿Friends? By Helen

General Fiction

40 0 16
Cassie is a child abuse victim, but no one knows except for her best friend. She does quite well in school and is dating the brother of the girl that...