Oath Of Love..

By Marwajowsi2000

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "HE PROMISED.." "No.. your not him... she bit back the tears threatning to fall.. " no yo... More

Prologue..
1.Cakes and Bakes here we come..
2.Fish ball cutlet cravings..
3. Nobody hurts her while I'm here..
4. Charred chapters..
5. Oh chukki..
6.Live.. don't run..
7. Not all bonds need a name..
8. Apologies and acceptance..
9. Its an interview and not a date.
10. You dont mess with Ahaana and get away with it..
11. Two of a sides of an ailing heart..
12. And one day..
13. What Just happened?
14. blue eyes and trouble..
15. Such a sweet gentle jinn..
16. Conspiracies and confusions
17. Her and then again her..
18. Tables do turn..
19. Home
20. The award ceremony
21.. Tangled in the clutches of fate
22.Love is blind but can it be nameless too?
23. In the folds of life..
24. Weasel in Shining armour is on his way
25. My best friend is getting married..
26. Twists and turns..
27. Her smile says it all..
28. All these time she was here..
29.. Another bloody chapter..
30. A rainbow in the middle of hailstorms
31. Sugar coated Chaos..
32. Meanwhile, In a corner of the world..
33. Unexpected encounter..
34. And with time, you get all the answers
35. Both of their subdued world finally started making sense..
36. It feels good to be back doesnt it?..
37. But Ana he is irrepensible..
38. loads of truths with two cones of cookie cream
39. Dreams do come true..
40. Its enthralling to have your deepest prayers answered
41. Unveiling mysteries
Epilogue
Author's note

42.Then everything fell into place

173 19 22
By Marwajowsi2000

Ahaana could hear her own heart thudding against her ribcage amidst the trauma she was thrown into..

"Is shezaad okay?, why did Umaidh staged all these? and why would he ever want to destroy Ahaana's life and happiness?"- A million other questions arose in her mind rendering her into a stage of numbed haze..

she nervously glared at Itthu bhai griiping on to the steering conentrating on the road.. Mayera sitting beside her squeezed her hands in reassurance for which Ahaana only nodded..

The whole affair was beyond frustrating.. To think that someone would have the vengeance to go to the extent to making her suffer didn't still seems to sit well with her, but knowing that it was all staged by the little boy who was her comfort during her worst days- Well you couldn't just describe the feeling of fused betrayal, hurt and rage she felt..

When Nush stopped her saying she could go confront him later.. She defiantly agreed otherwise, she couldn't go further in her life without knowing what made her deserve all these.. she finally persuaded nush to cover up for her for a few hours and and dragging the just-arrived Mayera by the hands she made her way to the office.

Not bothering to make it up to the parking lot, Ilthumish applied the brakes abrupty at the entrance, the tires screeching madly painting the pavement in rubber imprints, he opend the door and was gone in a whisk..

"bhai.." she called out but he was nowhere to be seen..

Tumbling out of the door, she ran towards the entrance only to fall face down on to the floor tripping on her long skirt if not for Mayera.. who gripped her hands tightly and straightened here on to her feet..

"thanks Mayu.." she replied steadying herself " no idea why do we have to wear this long stuffs.." she rolled her eyes in frustration..

Mayera gave her an amused smile.. " Ahaana.. whats happening? why are we here?" she questioned still smiling at Ahaana who was struggling with her dupatta now..

"Mayu.. long story Hon, you wouldn't understand without subtitles.. so just stick with me for now" she winked and made her way inside occasionally tumbling.. shaking her head bemusedly Mayera followed her inside..

she barged into Shezaad's office only to stop in midtrack shocked at the scene.. the three of them were a blur.. Ilthumish had collared umaidh and was shaking him violently while shezaad tried to stop the strife in construction only to fail profusely..

Finally Shezaad succeeded in pulling Illthumish away who was still growling in rage.. "let me at him shezaad, That bastard.."

shezaad was bewildered.. " bhai.. whats wrong.. why are you thrashing Muaadh.." but his voice was drowned in Ilthumish's growls while Umaidh hung his head down, not moving..

Eventually finding her voice "bhai.. stop.." she called out.. sighing he broke himself out of Shezaad's grip and fell down on the coach..

"chukki.. what exactly is happening? Why are you here? aren't you supposed to be at the function.." he questioned eyes darting at Mayera and her..

At the sound of her voice, Umaidh looked up.. "di-di.." he stammered, his face blank and pale..

For a moment Ahaana was stunned.. he was not anymore the thirteen year old boy who was following her around ans hung at her every words.. he's grown.. his height reaching that of shezaad's, a small stubble grazing his chin.. his eyes- they weren't the excited pair anymore.. the ones Ahaana remembered.. this pair seemed to be lifeless.. lost..

Ahaana walked up to him.. "Umaidh.. were you the reason for all troubles between me and Shezaad?" she interrogated in a deathly calming voice, while her heart thudded wildly in her child hoping for an answer otherwise..

Shezaad walked to her side, putting his arms around her.. " calm down Chukki.. you guys are mistaken-" he said looking at her and Ilthumish.." he is Muaadh not Umaidh.. " he tried pacifying them..

Ahaana still stared at Umaidh, indifferent to shezaad's words.." I repeat Umaidh.. were you the reason for everything.." she screamed at him loosing all patience..

"chukki no.. Muaadh- shezaad started..

"shezaad this is no Muaadh.. he is Umaidh.. Hamadh's brother.. remember the little boy who brought you the cd of chukki being abused? it was him.. Ahaana confirmed it.." Ilthumish spoke glaring at Umaidh with venom in his eyes who still refused to speak a word..

Shezaad's demeanour stiffened.. rage filling in the blue orbs contorting it into something dangerous.. " tell me this is not true Muaadh.. tell me its not.." he bellowed.. Ahaana flinched.. If Ilthumish voice was scary, Shezaad's scream was terrifying.. She gripped on to his hands holding him back..

"Umaidh reply me.. Ahaana urged.. tell me Im wrong and you never did these.." she pleaded.."

lifting his head.. he nodded.. " I did didi.. I did everything.." he screamed back in desperation..

Listening to him Ahaana collapsed right on to the floor while Mayera held her tight..

Shezaad lunged at him punching his continuously in the face, screaming in agony.. " to know that I trusted you- (punch).. bloody betrayer-(punch), you were with me all along-(punch).. what did we even do to you- (punch punch punch).. I thought it was Hamadh.. but you..(push) or is he in it too.. tell me (kick) " within minutes Umaidh's face was a bloody mess..

Ilthumish held on to Shezaad tightly pulling him back.. while he screamed to get back at him..

Umaidh got on to his feet weakly... Coughing blood, shirt torn and nose broken..

Shezaad lunged at him again.. with another punch Umaidh fell face down

"shezaad stop.." Ahaana pleaded.. making him retreat back...

"Didi.. let him(hiccup).. let him kill me.. after all- (hiccup)..  i did.. I deserve it.." he cried.. tears mingling with the blood.. he fell down on his knees.. lying againg the giant desk.. he winced in pain..

Walking towards him.. Ahaana kneeled down.. lifting his chin.. "why Umaidh.. why? Why all these?"

"You left me alone didi.. he sobbed loudly.. " I was all alone except for being filthyly rich.. my parents never even remember they had a second son.. It was always Hamadh.. always about bringing him back.. making him live good..once he broke up with you.. they never cared to return and they never remembered having another son ..(hiccup)..

despite having maids to do all my bidding I never had a soul to whom I could talk.. no one bothered to help me with my homeworks.. No one bothered whether im lonely or not.. Hamadh loved me.. but he was never home.. always partying or building his business..

"Then.. then.. You came along.. you cared.. You talked to me.. You made me laugh.. you helped me with maths.. you taught me baseball.. I started hoping.. a family.. me.. you and Hamadh.. but then Hamadh was horrible to you.. I tried talking to him but no he wouldnt budge.. I recorded him abusing you so I could send it to dad and make him settle things.. but before I know.. You went away.. divorced.. no on even bothered to tell me.." He cried..

"No one is bothered by your misery you cheat.. Still that doesnt explain why you toyed with Shezaad and Ahaana" Ilthumish Spat..

"Didi.. I wanted you to come back to Hamadh.. to us.. so we could live like we did in those few days before Hamadh started being bad.."
Ilthumish lunged at him but Shezaad was quick enough to hold him back..

" I told this to Hamadh.. he agreed to revenge on Shezaad sir for some stupid college rival.. I didnt know that then.. He threatend Ahaana di's father.. but after the unexpected accident.. he told me to quit I guess he felt bad of Shezaad sir 's accident.. I lost all hope..  being lonely again gave me time to think.. I realized what a grave mistake I did.. after finishing college I joined here to apologise to Shezaad sir and tell him where you are.. but I couldnt muster enough courage.. and then when you came back.. I couldnt even bare to think that you would be married to Shezaad'sir and my mind started plotting against You.. but my heart knew it wrong.. it was pure agony.. didi.. I felt like dying.. but I couldnt..  and now..- " he stood up coughing blood.. walking to Shezaad he clutched his hands..

"Sir you taught me and showed me life much better than My own parent or my own brother could have done.. please tell me you forgive me..  please didu you too.. please forgive me..." he cried profusely falling down on his knees again..

To say that Ahaana was shocked would be an understatement.. She had walked away from Hamadh's place and not looked back.. she even forgot the 13 year old boy who she has come to love.. and look what that forgotfulness has brought her to..

"Umaidh.. Who are we to forgive, when the almighty himself forgives the worst of sinners.. but.. the trouble you put us into.. I donno Umaidh.. the hurt the wounds.. the trauma.. I dont even know Ill be able to forget.. I was at the verge of loosing him.." Ahaana whispered nodding at Shezaad,  voice cracking with the intensity of emotions..

Besides I know it is indeed a test from the almighty he never would have let me down.. come what may.."she scowled defianty..
"And Umaidh Im sorry I didnt contact you.." she sighed.."but you could have at least talked to me.. It wasnt that hard was it? We wouldnt have let you down anyways.. and about forgiving.. can you pleaee forgive me too little one..Im sorry.." she apologized with guilty tears streaming down her face..

"And about family.. You already have one fella.." she patted his cheek cheerfully while he stared at her in shock.. how could someone be so pure in heart and soul to forgive someone as him in just seconds.. and Umaidh has never felt any worse than he did right now..

"Now go to the hospital with Itthu bhai.. and patch up those wounds will ya? You have your sister's wedding tomorrow.. as my lil brother I need you right by my side... She giggled..

Shezaad watched the whole scene in amusement coated in admiration.. looking at the reactions on Itthu's  shezaad was sure all he wanted to do was another round of punches.. the guy sure deserved it.. but..as always.. who are we to not forgive and to punish when almighty Allah himself forgives the worst of sinners..and the  gurl, on the other hand looked at her open mouthed.. and he could say she shared his admiration too...

He still felt bad on Umaidh or muaadh's account.. he shivered at the thought of how bad his childhood should have been to change him into this extent.. yeah as always you could have all the money in the world.. If you dont have a single soul to discuss how your day has been.. You are the poorest on earth..
He looked at Ahaana with such an intense admiration that his heart picked speed tbreatning to beat out of his chest.. He smiled shaking his head.. this gurl sure is driving him bonkers..

He met Ilthimish's eyes and he shrugged goofily in a she-is-unbelievable kinda way.. for which Shezaad grinned back..

Trust on this girl to bring the best out of even the very worst situation..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Driving back home..Ahaana fiddled with the edge of her sequined dupatta nervously.. did she just do the right thing..

She was so driven by guilt that her heart  was filled with nothing but sheer determination to put things right and in a spur of a moment she has put behind everything and accepted Umaidh into their family even without asking Shezaad..

She shuffled in her seat towards Shezaad who was sitting next to her. Typing away something in his phone..

"Shezaad.. she called meekly.. Did I just  do the right thing.. I didnt even ask You.. was the decision acceptable..?"

Smiling he put his phone away and turned towards her gripping her hand tightly..

"That was the best decision I could ever ask for chukki.." he replied.. making her beam..

And slightly cupping her face in his hands.. he lied his forehead against hers and bumping her nose playfully with his..
he said.. " and you are the best better-half I could ever ask for..." Making her blush..

And eventually.. Irrespectove of the whole world blurred out.. To pumpkin shell and his Chukki.. Their own world finally started Making sense..

Tadaaaah...here it is..

The last chapter of his oath of love..

So how did it go.. anyone expected this?

So did Ahaana make the right decision..

Anyone felt bad for Umaidh?

Next awaits the epilogue..

And then we end the journey of oath of love.. (wails buckets of tears falling on the floor)

Im so gonna miss my babies..😢😢😢😢😢

Soo sooo comment what you wanna see on the epilogue and ill try including them..

So until next time..

Allah hafiz lovelies❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 48.7K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...
36K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
55.7K 4.4K 56
"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped back, expressing that I was not afraid, rea...