A Torn Ace

Od RoseAmentio

Ace Xio Long, Younger Brother to Yang and Older Half-Brother to Ruby. His home life is hell, being used as a... Více

Character Bio
Harem
What Rises Shall Fight
A New Home, A New Life
As Time Passes...
The Past Returns
Welcome to Beacon
Drawing into Initiation
An Unexpected Reunion
Roses, Aces, and Beauties
Bitter Sweet Vengeance
New Girl?
A New Feathery Friend
Painted into Love
Merry Christmas!
Christmas Special: A Snowy Present
A Mission Gone Wrong
A Hidden Fire, Burning with Rage
Sweet like Ice Cream, Sour like Evil
Two Champions For One Ace
An Apology

New Girl Winners!

1.6K 18 8
Od RoseAmentio

As you can probably tell, it's time to tell who was the winner of the voting! Now then, with the votes that came in, it's no surprise that the best Pokémon female champion (in my opinion), Cynthia, has won the vote! A total of 5 votes for he landslide victory!

Second, surprisingly goes to Dawn. She only had one vote, but she did win second place, so onto the harem she goes!

Side Note: Want to Shoutout to Luiseboscan, who voted for Nessa from Sword and Shield. Sorry about that she couldn't be on here, but here's a photo of Nessa, if that helps.

Either way, congrats to Cynthia and Dawn for winning! They will be added as soon as I can get them, but more than likely after the Christmas parts I'm working on.

Anyways, AarenAero signing out!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...