Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... More

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

XXXVIII

13K 437 114
By curly_baby

Every day I spend working at home. I'm writing manuscripts as Harry works off at his building. He comes home every night, running to check on me. I'm usually in my office, sitting comfortable on my chair, reading and editing. It's the best thing I can do with Harry's restrictions on me leaving the house.

My mother was overjoyed, glad she was finally getting her grandchild. As for my brother, he thought it was interesting that I was pregnant the night of my wedding. He made jokes on me and I was blushing the entire time he was making them.

Anne and Robin flew in from England, telling us how Gemma is doing fine. She had another little girl named Kimberly Willow. Her hair is brown and she has the brightest blue eyes. She's the cutest little thing I've seen.

"Have you decided on going public?" Robin asks, my hands holding onto my stomach. It's clear that I'm pregnant. I feel everything the little thing does and some days I'm smiling, other days I'm nearly sick to my stomach because the baby's moving so much. The baby kicks the most when Harry's holding me.

"We could now that the third trimester is halfway through. I'm for sure pregnant," I say, grabbing Harry's hand as he sits at my side.

"Wouldn't it be cute if you took a picture and did something on that bird app?" Anne smiles, Harry chuckling at her unawareness of social network.

"Twitter?" Anne nods and laughs, Harry taking my hand and leading me outside.

"Just, smile and look at your bump," he says, my head nodding. My hair falls slightly in front of me and he leads me back inside, Robin giving him a thumbs up.

"People are starting to think something happened to you guys. It's all over the tabloids. They think you're dead or something," Robin teases, Harry shaking his head.

"I just wanted her to be safe. After everything that happened to me, I may not get this opportunity again."

Anne hugs him and then barrels into me, Harry jolting but Robin puts his hands up to signal for Harry to calm down.

"I'm getting a grandchild," she cheers.

"Mum, you have two," Harry says, pulling her off me lightly.

"But they're not from you. I didn't think I was going to get mini Harrys," she says, poking his dimple as he groans.

"Stop it. You're twenty eight," Anne smiles, winking at me.

"Yes and I still don't like it when yo-" I poke his dimple, his lips curving as a blush covers his cheeks.

"Oh, so it's okay when Reagan does it?" Anne says, my lips smiling, bubbling over with a laugh.

"She's my wife. That's perfectly fine," Harry says, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

Harry mumbles that I need sleep and I kiss his cheek, nodding my head. I say goodnight to Robin and Anne, hugging them and walking upstairs. I change into pajamas and brush my teeth, climbing into bed. Harry joins me a few minutes later, his lips pressing to mine.

"How are you?" he asks, feeling the baby kick like crazy.

"Fine. Baby's starting to hurt me," I say, his eyes looking up at me.

"Kicking too hard?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Maybe the baby will be a soccer player," I say, his lips curving.

"Or a kung fu warrior," he jokes, making me laugh.

"I just want to know if it's a girl or a boy," he says, my eyes closing as he leans his forehead on mine.

His fingers are warm as he traces shapes on my stomach, holding onto me in comfort.

"We'll find out in a few weeks," I grin, his nose brushing mine.

A few weeks turned into a few days when I felt something running down my leg as I was cooking dinner.

"Harry," I gasp, the sudden weight taking over my body. My water broke.

"Harry!" I yell, his footsteps heard as he runs into the kitchen. He stares at me for a good second before he lifts me up, running me into the garage.

"Breathe," Harry says, calling the hospital. My hand squeezes his tightly after the call and the contractions hurt, everything feeling intensified.

"Calm breaths," he mumbles, pressing the gas as he pulls into the hospital. Harry yells at the nurse and I'm lifted into a wheelchair, my hand gripping Harry's tight.

When I get ready, all I eat is ice chips for an hour before the contractions worsen. The doctor tells me I'm nearly ready to push and Harry walks into the room with scrubs on, kissing me.

"I'm not going to leave the room," he grins, assuring me that I have him here the entire time.

Harry grabs my hand and kisses my forehead, whispering everything we can look forward to as I push with everything I have in me. I squeeze my eyes shut, sweat dripping down my face as I bite my lip. I'm a panting mess, attempting not to scream.

A hand wipes my face and Harry helps control my breathing, the last few seconds painful as hell. Everything happens so fast, the baby crying but the doctors quickly talk in code, rushing my baby out of the room.

"The baby has excessive skin around the nose. He'll be back shortly," one of the nurse says, my heart beating way too fast.

"He?" I say, Harry holding my hand.

"Yes. You have a little boy," she smiles, Harry wrapping his arms around me.

We wait a few minutes before a nurse comes back in with my baby, my arms reaching out for him. Once he's in my arms, I instantly fall in love with the beautiful little boy.

"Harry," I grin, my eyes unable to move away from the little boy.

"You still like Theodore?" he asks, my head nodding. My little Teddy.

"Theodore William," I smile, kissing the baby's forehead.

He's blonde. The bright blonde curls on his head much like Harry's and his green eyes are exactly like his father. My hands move him into Harry's arms and Harry brings the little boy close to him.

A brown haired man walks into the room and I smile, his smile bright.

"You didn't want me meeting this blue-eyed beauty here, Haz?" he says, my eyes diverting to Harry. His jaw opens and closes, quickly handing me Teddy.

"I-I didn't know what to say to you," Harry stumbles, running his hands through his hair.

"Look, it happened years ago. You know everything about me and I knew everything about you. Harry, you were my best mate," he smiles, hugging Harrys torso. They embrace in a hug and I turn my attention to Teddy, kissing him and holding his hands. Harry and Louis talk for a while and I find myself smiling at a few of Louis' cracks on Harry.

"I will see you later," Louis says, waving to the two of us.

After he walks out of the room, Harry lays beside me and lays Teddy on his chest. Holding onto my hand, Harry leans into me and kisses my lips softly.

Many of our friends visit us in the hospital and our families are extremely happy with everything. The recovery time is quick and I lose a ton of weight. I've lost my baby weight and I take care of Teddy during the day, then Harry takes care of him in the evening.

Our life is complete.

Harry POV

"Don't you dare buy that," I say, Reagan tempting me with a shirt that says Mommy is the Best.

"Mommy," Teddy comes barreling into her, Grace following him. God, I love how Reagan loves the little boy to pieces. He makes her laugh more than anyone.

"He didn't like the soccer ball," her words deflate my insides. My son will not be doing any dancing or girly sports.

"Teddy, what did you like?" Grace asks, my eyes looking at the mess of curls on Teddy's head.

"This one," he says, holding a mini football in his hand.

"Daddy, it's like the one Aaron Rodgers uses," he grins, lifting the football to show me.

"Yes it is. Now we'll play catch with it," I say, poking his stomach and lifting him up. Reagan watches as I play with my boy, Teddy whispering that he wants to see the movies.

I nod and place my four year old down, Grace telling Reagan she needs to find Ashton. She nods and Grace moves to find her fiancée, Reagan smiling when she sees a shirt.

"Babe, I'm taking him to the movies," I say, her head nodding.

"I have to get him some shirts. I'll meet you guys there."

I nod and take Teddy into the electronic section, his fingers grabbing one of the game systems. Video games are not my thing. He plays for a while and I watch him, his fingers too small for the controller but pursues playing.

Reagan walks towards us with a Target bag in hand, her hand running through Teddy's hair.

"Hey Teddy, do you want to get home? I'm making brownies tonight?" she asks, Teddy nodding and grabbing her hand. I grab Reagan's other hand and we walk out of the store together, my hands lifting Teddy to get away from the cameras. After I place him into the car seat, I drive us home and grab onto Reagan's hand as I drive home. I play Coldplay, Teddy's favorite, throughout the car and he sings.

"How have you been feeling?" I ask Reagan, her head nodding.

We've been trying. Hell we've been trying for years and nothing has happened. She's taken numerous tests, all of them negative, but it never brings her down. All she does is kiss and hug me, assuring well try again. It's my fault nothing is happening but she never blames it on me. Teddy always cheers us up whenever we find out our results are negative, then we would keep trying.

Lately, Reagan has been sick and I'm starting to worry. All she tells me is that she has the flu but she went out yesterday with Grace. I'm kind of nervous she's not telling me something.

"Teddy, go try on this shirt," Reagan says, his head nodding as he runs to his room to try it on.

"Reagan, I want to talk to you," I say, grabbing her hand and kissing her cheek.

"What's going on?" I ask, peering down at her with concerned eyes.

"Harry, I'm fine. Please," she says, her hand brushing my cheek. She kisses me lightly and Teddy comes down the stairs, pulling on his shirt.

"Mommy, I like this one," he grins, my eyes glancing down at the shirt. I read over it but do a double glance at it.

I'm the Big Brother is written on his shirt and he smiles at Reagan, her head nodding. He runs upstairs and Reagan grabs my hand, pulling me into the kitchen.

"Harry, I was at the doctor yesterday and she told me I was experiencing morning sickness. I didn't tell you because I thought it was going to go away but then she ordered an ultrasound. When she took it, she starting talking all these medical terms and then gave me this," she says. Her hand retrieves the ultrasound and I pull her into my arms, kissing her cheek.

"This one looks different," I say, her head nodding.

"Because it's completely different than Teddy's," she says, my hands maneuvering to her stomach. I'm so protective over her; anything that even touches her sends me on edge half the time.

"Okay, so the nurse showed me the screen and explained everything to me slowly. The pains and the sickness," she explains, my head nodding for her to continue.

"She pointed out that the muscles in my stomach were contracting to support more weight. The screen showed everything and I understand everything better. I didn't believe her when she told me the first time, but after trying for so long, I probably couldn't have been happier," she grins, my lips pressing to hers.

"Wait, what's different?" I ask, her eyes meeting mine in a sheepish smile.

As she grabs the picture, she pinpoints something on her stomach. She loses me, her explanation too technical.

"What are you saying, Reagan?" I ask, cutting her off as she goes into her excessive explanation.

"There are two, Harry. I'm pregnant with twins."

---

Hi lovelies!

What do you guys think???

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much love! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.5K 76
"They still write poems about you, you know?" He looked at me strangely, "Why?" I shrugged, "You are a tragedy, people love to dwell on those." He sm...
66.2K 2.9K 25
There is no way that I can escape this now; no way that I can possibly escape her and all that lies behind the darkness in her eyes. I've gone too fa...
62 14 25
"I never knew what true love was until I met you. You are my everything."I owe you this one And I wish in the parallel world, let's not meet again D...
159K 4.4K 18
Once upon a time, a good girl who wanted to be naughty met a naughty boy who wanted to be good. All rights reserved © 2016