Call Out My Name

By lovelikeabelena

The aftermath of Abelena break up More

Forever & Always
Thought I Knew You
True Feelings
Disappointment
We Need To Talk
Wolves AMA
All Apologies
Broken Hearted
Broken Promises
Fake Love
In Due Time...
Valentines Day
Engagement Ring
Off Again
My Dear Melancholy,
You're not alone
Coachella
Back To You
Patience
Smoke the Pain Away
Tokyo
More of a Girlfriend
What does he see in Bella?
Bella's Birthday Party
Lost in the Fire
In due Time
The Love of my Life
I Wanna Be Your Lover
Cannes
The Talk
Do you feel the same?
Its Official
You Give Me Butterflies
Taking Risks
Paranoid
I Forgive You
Will Never Let You Go
Wait For Me
Never Gonna Give You Up
Us Against The World
Vulnerable
XO Crew
Lose You To Love Me
Love Me, Abel.
Unconditional Love
Nudes
Charlie

One Step at a Time

1.3K 41 2
By lovelikeabelena

Since that night Abel and Selena have made the point to keep in touch and see each other as much as they could. They wanted to catch up. They wanted to get to know each other. They wanted to rebuild a relationship again. Just because they were talking didn't stop her from showing love towards him publicly. She was at a restaurant with friends where "can't feel my face" came on the radio and she began smiling while singing along. A fan secretly recorded her and posted it on social media. Abel saw it of course and decided to text her right away.

Abel: I see you 😘

Selena: Huh? 🤔

Abel: You singing to my song can't feel my face. You was feeling yourself 😏

Selena: 💩 How did you know?! 😂😳

Abel: Someone recorded you and posted it. I think it's fucking cute! ❤️

Selena: 😳😳😳🙈😁❤️

Abel: I'm bored...I wish I was with you right now. 😔

Selena: Aww 😊

Abel: It's okay. I'll see you again, right?

Selena: of course!

Both of them have been so busy with him recording and her preparing to drop her single plus recording her music video that they didn't have time to see each other but they made sure to FaceTime and call each other as much as they could. Selena was very amazed by the pics of him that went viral throughout the internet of him dressed up as the joker

"Omg he looks so damn good" Selena sat and looked at the picture that were posted all over Instagram. "I love this better than beetlejuice" Selena mumble. "I wonder why" Selena's grandma told her. A day later Emrata posted pictures of him

Selena thought he was the cuties joker she has ever seen. She didn't hesitate to comment:

Abel was shook when he found out. Fans were saying how Selena didn't recognize him but she knew exactly who he was. "Well hello, who is this?" He asked as Winnie was circling around his foot. He leaned down and picked her up. "That's Winnie" she smiled. "I thought Winnie could only be a male bear?" She looked at him before cracking a smile as she rolled her eyes which made him chuckle at his own humor. "I hope you're craving pasta because that's what I made" he wasn't surprised that she made pasta since that's like her favorite food. "Why am I not surprised?" She chuckled as she led him into the kitchen.

"Hello Abel" Selena's papa said as he was seated in the kitchen with his wife. "Hello" he spoke politely. "It's so nice to see you again" her nana told him which made him smile. "I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back" he nodded as she walked out. "So how is everything?" Her papa asked him. "Everything is good. I'm about to drop a single." "That's nice to know but I was talking about between you and our granddaughter." Abel nodded before responding "so far so good. I'm happy to be reconnected with her. I hope it continues this way." He said truthfully. "We're so glad to hear that. Since you two started speaking again she's been glowing. It's like 2017 all over again but better. When she found out about the break up between you and that Hadid girl, she was destined to get you back." Abel could help but to smile.

They stopped talking once Selena walked back in. "Talking about me? Suddenly it got quiet in here and you all look suspicious" she eyed all of them then stared at Abel who looked up at the ceiling. "Abel?" He looked at her "huh?" She rolled her eyes playfully before fixing them both a plate. "She's already fixing your plate like a wife would do" he whispered to Abel who started laughing a little. Selena looked over her shoulder at them "I know y'all talking about me" Abel chuckled "it's all love."

Selena sat the plates down as she sat next to Abel. "Selena thought you was the cutest joker ever" Selena's nana said as her granddaughter blushed. "Oh really? Is that true Selena?" Abel smiled as he looked over at her. Selena shrugged. "Blushing is cute on you" he chuckled as she turned her face trying to hide her face.

"You two are so cute together. I thought it was cute of you to say you miss him" her papa said. "You don't have social media, how do you possibly know about that?" Selena looked at her papa who shrugged "it went viral". Selena was blushing so hard that her cheeks were burning. "So when are you two going to stop the nonsense and get back together?" Selena cover her face in her hands "Gosh!" Abel laughed as he gave her a side hug "It's okay they just love us together. A lot of people do." She uncovered her face and looked at him "next time we are hanging out at your place."

TO BE CONTINUED

The next episode is for all of you  🖤 thank me later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 813 33
"princess" "stop calling me that" "never"
140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
68.9K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.