sugar baby [h.s]

By twinklelittlescar

all elena needed was just a little bit of money to get through the tough times that college can bring. her fr... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
it's coming
it's here!

forty five

28.5K 724 1.3K
By twinklelittlescar

A/N: hey guys!! It's been a minute so first of all:
hOW AMAZING IS FINE LINE ?!!!?!!!??? I'm so so so proud of our boy and his incredible mind. I sobbed the whole time when I listened to it at 2 am when I saw it was released!! What are your favourite songs ??? Mine is Fine Line, Falling and Golden !!
Second: MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's already Christmas Eve in my part of the world so I hope that all of you guys have an amazing Christmas.
As a little Christmas gift to you all. This chapter is 6000 words; because Elena's birthday is a big deal (Harry has determined it to be so!)
Anyways, enjoy this chapter all about Elena's B-day!!. Happy Birthday to my fictional girl Elena!! She can be a bit of a hot mess and an emotional little bean but I love her all the same, Hope you guys do too xxxx

"Happy Birthday to you..." I hear Harry's soft husky voice singing quietly in my right ear, waking me up from my slumber. I open my eyes and blink quickly at the light as I come to my senses. I see Harry shirtless, sliding back under the covers beside me carrying a tray filled with breakfast foods. As I sit my body up and listen to his surprisingly lovely singing voice; I see that there is a lone pink candle slid into the stack of pancakes, flickering as he places the tray down on the linen.

"Happy birthday dear Elena, happy birthday to you" he finishes his song by placing a delicate kiss to my cheek. My lips turn upwards as he picks up one of the plates and holds it up to me.

"Go on, make a wish" he instructs softly. I grin at him for a moment, his eyes look back at me filled with happiness and something else, maybe peace? He is in our bubble; where the outside world and our obvious differences and issues don't matter. Where we can just be two people having fun, being happy with one another, maybe falling in love. I love being in that space, and it's not a space I allow myself to be in very often. And so; I close my eyes, wish to be in our bubble for as long as possible and blow out the candle.

"Woohoooo" Harry cheers as the flame is extinguished with the pride of someone who has witnessed something extraordinary. Though maybe me forcing myself to be less cynical about myself and my relationship is something extraordinary.

"This is so sweet" I laugh as I look over the spread of food he has brought up. The sight of eggs, bacon, sausages, French toast, waffles, pancakes, fresh fruit and pastries make my mouth water. "Thank you" I look back up at him as he takes one of the mugs on the large tray and takes a small sip of it.

"Not a big deal really, kitchen downstairs did most of it" He shrugs with a slight smile, obviously referring to the staff in the hotel kitchen. "However the candle; all me" he boasts proudly, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"And the candle was the best part" I laugh lightly before leaning upward to kiss his cheek. He hasn't shaved in a few days, and I can slightly feel the little hairs starting to grow. It's odd how much I love it though, the feeling of his stubble scratching against my inner thigh last night kind of drove me wild. Maybe I should tell him not to shave for a while.

"What's got, you all blushy baby?" He asks after a mouthful of eggs. I've opted to start with the waffles, cutting myself a small piece whilst I think of an excuse as to not reveal my slight shame of being horny so early in the morning.

"Oh nothing, just happy. And this is all we are doing today right?" I choose to change the subject with a wide grin on my lips, knowing that he most definitely has more plans for me. He relaxes his back against the headboard and shakes his head, a smirk creeping onto his face.

"Oh no baby, the day is just getting started. I have so much more planned for you" He says proudly. I smile gently, I still don't want him to make such a big fuss, it's just another day of the year. He must see my apprehension as he leans forward from his upright position.

"You trust me?" He asks me sincerely. I nod my head almost immediately, like a knee jerk reaction, my body deciding for me. But even upon reflection, I know that I do trust him. He wants me to have a good day and he knows me well enough by now. And on top of all that; he cares about me, maybe he could even love me.

"I promise, you're going to have a great day. You just have to trust me" He says with a smile, the kind of smile that makes my heart swell to triple its size. I nod again, remembering my birthday wish. The bubble, stay in the bubble.

"Okay then. I trust you" I grin at him, taking the weight of the world off of my shoulders and setting it down, just for today at least. Today; I'm just going to sit back and enjoy whatever he has in store for me. He seems a little surprised as I shrug my shoulders and go back to eating my food.

"Really?" His eyebrows are raised, small smirk turning up the corners of his lips. "You're not going to fight me on the plans I have for the day?" I shake my head as I tear off a piece of an almond pastry.

"Nope. I trust that you know me well enough to plan a nice day. Even though you really don't have to; you have now and I am going to enjoy it" When I look back up at him, the grin on his face is almost childlike, the smile of a kid who's just been given the 'go-ahead' to get as much as they want at a toy store.

"Thank you bub" his voice is quiet as he leans down to kiss my cheek once more. I love it when he's so gentle with me, especially since I know it's something he has never been familiar with. It shows that he's trying and that he wants to take care of me, which I now have to get used to as well.

"Well come on then, big day ahead" His gentle manner disappears in place of a cheeky one, as one of his hands' snakes down my body to squeeze my bum before he climbs out of bed. I groan and stretch out my legs, turning my head to look at the clock on the side table.

"You're making me get up at 7:51 am on my birthday? Dick move!" I complain with a laugh as I too swing my legs over the side and hop off the bed. I hear Harry's laugh echoing through the bathroom before I hear the sounds of a trimmer emanating from the bathroom. Oh no, he's going to shave.

"No no no!" I say quickly as I hurry to the bathroom. Harry's shocked expression greets me as I reach the doorway, the razor just centimetres away from his skin.

"What what is it?" He asks me full of concern, maybe I shouldn't have reacted so quickly. Now I'm embarrassed. I lean my shoulder against the door frame and fiddle with my fingers.

"I just...I don't want you to shave..." I mumble in a low voice, not daring to meet his gaze. I hear a low chuckle after a few moments of stunned silence. When I do look back up, his head is tilted slightly to the side as he watches me, his lips turned upwards.

"How come baby?" His voice is low and husky, beckoning me to him. My body goes, walking slowly towards him until I stand in front of him. I reach my hand up slowly and trace my fingertips softly along his jaw, feeling the slight prickle of his skin.

"I like it," I say quietly, still slightly embarrassed. Harry places the razor down onto the bench, the humming noise now is gone. His hands land on my hips before he hoists my body up onto the bathroom sink. The cool porcelain against my skin making me shiver slightly if it weren't for Harry's body presses against me I would slide off.

"You like my stubble?" He says to me quietly, his face only inches from mine. His lips hover over mine as I nod my head slightly, to which he responds by dipping his head down to my neck and placing soft kisses down the skin. I slide on my hands up into his hair and fist it gently, trying to keep the soft moans that want to escape my lips at bay.

"I have to take a shower," I say quietly. I don't want him to stop, but I don't want to ruin whatever plans he has made for the day. I can feel his smirk brush against my neck as he lightly bites a spot near my collarbone.

"Is that an invitation?" His voice comes out in a purr as his hands pull my body closer towards him.

"You want to join me in the shower?" I ask, teasing him slightly. Harry's lips are on my neck as he puffs out a loud sigh.

"Oh, more than you could possibly know" I laugh at his response, his tone making him sound like a desperate pleading man. My hands are tangled in his hair, I take a handful of it and tug it gently, I know he loves when I do that.

"Well if it would make you that happy..." I begin my statement before I am interrupted by Harry lifting me from my seated position and whisking me over to the large shower.

My back is pressed up against the hard tile as one of Harry's hands reaches up and turns a tap, soaking us both in mildly cold water. I'm about to squeal and complain about how cold it is and how I'm still dressed; but then Harry's lips make their way to the patch of skin just below my ear and I lose all sense entirely. My hands are hungry, reaching down to slide his boxers down his legs. His hands are already making quick work of my minimal clothing, tossing both my drenched T-shirt and flimsy panties into a pile at the corner of the shower.

"Fuck you look incredible" Harry groans, leaning back for a moment as he holds me upright still. The water cascades down over me as I dig my nails into his shoulders, his hips grinding into mine slow and teasing. I think I must look like a drowned rat, but not in his eyes.

Harry props my body up against the wall as he adjusts his grip before sliding into me slowly. I don't know if I'll ever quite get used to the fullness, but something deep inside of me knows that it will always feel incredible. The rhythm starts off slow, Harry rocking his hips against mine in deliberately slow and deep thrusts. But soon, the need for him to be closer and deeper overtakes as I claw at his back and shoulders, begging him to go faster. He obliges, burying his face in my shoulder as the rhythm picks up. The tiles of the shower scratch my back ever so slightly, but I barely feel it, my other senses seemingly numbed and unimportant at this point in time.

"You like being fucked in the shower baby?" He grunts in my ear as I fist his curls. My moans answer his questions as he brings one of his hands down to run the point at where our bodies connect.

"Come on baby, let me watch you" He leans his head back as he grinds his hips roughly. I come apart moments after he speaks, a warm glow washing over me as I reach the point of ecstasy. Harry follows moments later, his lips pressed clumsily against my own. I ride out the high, clinging my body against his, all the other nerves in my body slowly but surely coming back to life. I suddenly feel the warm water against my skin, overwhelming me with warmth as Harry holds me close against him, peppering kisses across my cheek before my feet make contact with the tiled floor once more.

"Come on then hurry up, big day ahead" he announces cheekily, giving my bum one last squeeze before he exits the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. I lean against the shower wall, giggling like a little school girl.

"No shaving!" I call out to him with a grin.

"Anything for you my love" He calls back in response as I tilt my head back underneath the water. I can't see him, but I hear the enormous grin in his voice. The stubble stays.

————————————————————————

"An arcade?" I ask as I look out the window where the car has finally come to a stop. Archies Arcade, a retro-looking building who's signage boasts fun for the whole family. Why would Harry bring me here? I turn to look at him for answers, but he only winks at me as he climbs out of the car. John appears outside of my side and opens the door. I thank him as I climb out, immediately wrapping my coat closet around my body as the wind tries to sweep me away. I turn to see Harry approaching me with a wide grin. He's dressed in his version of casual clothing; dark jeans, a white button up and a long black coat with black boots. If his attire is anything to go by, I should be getting to see a bit of his fun side today; what a lucky girl I am.

"What was the best date I took you on?" He asks me. Thinking back, I don't know how many of the 'dates' we went on were considered dates. Was Paris a series of dates or one giant date? Were any of the charity events considered dates, not that those would be my favourite. The answer is simple after a moment, I smile at him and tilt my head.

"The outdoor cinema" Even just mentioning it gives me goosebumps. How Harry planned it all on his own, is eating those food truck tacos, dancing with me afterwards, and even later that night when we had sex for the first time.

"Why was it the best?" He asks. I've finally caught on, I think I know what his plan is. The grin on my face is starting to make my cheeks ache.

"Because it was the sort of thing that normal people do on a date, nothing fancy or expensive. You knew it would be something that I would enjoy" His smile grows as I speak, that was a good night for both of us. His hand wraps around mine as he leads me up the steps into the building.

"Exactly. So welcome to your birthday date" He gestures around as we enter the dimly lit arcade. "Mini-Golf, bowling, laser tag, arcade machines, all that sort of stuff. A day of fun with very little expense, something a normal couple would do for a date, something I haven't done for a date since I was 16" I whip my head around the room slowly to take in the surroundings. The place reeks of buttery popcorn, bright lights are flashing all over, there are very few people around considering it's 9:30 in the morning on a Friday. I can feel Harry's nerves as he stands beside me, I squeeze his hands as I finally peer back up at him.

"I love it," I tell him quickly before standing up on my tiptoes and pressing my lips against his. He seems caught off guard for a moment before his cheek cups mine and he leans into me, his smile nearly as wide as mine.

"Thank fuck I was kind of nervous about it" he admits quietly as we part, he still looks nervous though. "But there is something else" He stands back slightly and tugs at my hand, leading me through to another area down some stairs labelled 'Crazy Golf Course'.

"I thought we might need some competitors" Around the corner, standing in a small group, is everyone I love. Heather, my good friend Josie from the bookstore, my best friend from high school Zoe, Anne, Gemma, little Charlie and...

"Mumma?" I ask, the tears already threatening to spill over. There at the centre of the group is my dainty little mum, a shall wrapped around her tiny frame. She approaches me quickly, her arms outstretched.

"Happy birthday my darling girl" she beams as her arms engulf me. I bury my face in her neck, not realising how badly I wanted to see her until she was right here in front of me. It seems she's having a good day today; she's been in a room with a bunch of people that she doesn't know for a while now and isn't freaking out, she remembers it's my birthday and she doesn't seem to be tired. Her medication is working, she's doing well, all is okay.

"Are you surprised, my love?" She asks me sweetly as we part, taking the opportunity to both wipe up some of our tears that have spilt. I nod my head quickly, unable to answer right away. I love my mum so much, I've missed her so much.

"That boy of yours" she gestures to Harry, who is talking with Gemma and Josie while Charlie plays with his hair. He carries her in his arms, rubbing her back softly, out of the corner of my eye I can see Anne staring at him as fondly as I am.

"He's a lovely young man. He reached out through Zoe, wanted it to be a nice surprise for you. Sent a car up for me and everything. I like him" She tells me with a warm smile. I'm thankful he reached out through my friend, mum gets nervous with new people trying to talk to her.

"I think so too," I say with a grin before Zoe rushes over and hugs me tightly.

"Oh, it's been too long my little friend" Her tall frame crowds me as she hugs me, her long red hair falling over my face. She still lives in Highcliffe, so it's been months since I last saw her in person.

"I'm so glad you're here, I had no idea" I splutter out with a grin, I'm still in shock that he's done all of this. As I come to terms with it, everyone comes over to greet me.

"I can't believe you told him" I admonish Heather as she squeezes me tightly, she rocks me from side to side as her laugh fills my ear.

"I know right? I can't believe we pulled it off. He is so crazy into you girl, trust me" She tells me quietly. her cheeky nature shining through her sincerity. I laugh a little before she lets me go and Anne immediately hugs me, I don't think I've been hugged this much in one day before.

"Happy birthday sweet girl," She says quietly in my ear, holding me tightly to her. "You've brought my boy back to life, we are so happy that we can celebrate with you today" Her words threaten to make me cry again.

"Thank you for being here" I mumble happily before she holds me at arm's length, tucking some of the hair back behind my ear. Her smile beams wider as Harry joins me at my side.

"I'll let you two talk," She tells us before going over to join the others as they figure out which height of golf club they should be using. Harry's arm is wrapped around my shoulder as he pulls my body into his side. I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest.

"Is it okay that they're here?" He asks, though from my reaction I think he already knows what the answer is.

"Of course it is" I mumble into his shirt, my small laugh becoming muffled. His hand touches my cheek as he tilts my head back to look up at him.

"You can't just let your birthday pass by like another day of the year. People love you and adore you, and they want to celebrate with you" His voice is loving and tender, wrapping me up and holding me tightly. I look back over at the crowd for a moment before I look back up at him. His eyes pour into mine, they're somehow greener than they were before. Is this him telling me that he loves me? Why the fuck would he love me? Bubble Elena, get that shit out of your head, stay in the bubble.

With a final kiss on the head, Harry steps backwards and takes my hand. "Come on, it's time for me to kick your arse at mini-golf" I laugh at his confidence.

"Oh, you think so?" He rolls his eyes.

"Please. I play real golf, how could it be harder than that? I'm going to wipe the floor with you" I laugh even harder at his smack talk.

"Alright, bring it on Styles," I say with a grin, picking up my golf club and heading to the first hole with everyone else.

————————————————————————

"Well, you sucked at mini golf!" I say with boastful pride as I make my way back over to Harry after the game ends. He's hung towards the back of the group, not wanting the attention of his defeat to be a talking point.

"Hey, I didn't lose!" He points out, I can see the slight smile fighting through his embarrassment.

"No, you're right. Congratulations on beating a toddler at mini-golf babe. Maybe with some practice, you can beat the rest of us next time" I tease him; his fingers find my hips as he tickles my ribs in retaliation. I squirm to get away, laughing loudly before he wraps me in a hug. The attention of the group turns to us as Harry announces.

"Who's up for bowling!?"

Bowling goes considerably better for Harry. I couldn't quite keep count of how many strikes he got in the end, but it was a lot more than anyone else got the whole game. It's just because he's freakishly strong, not because he has any actual practice at bowling.

"See now this, this is my game!" He boasts proudly as he makes his way back to the table after maybe his 6th strike. He's so cocky, high fiving Josie as he arrives back. Josie is also doing well, all the tall people are. I don't know if there is any mathematical advantage to being tall when it comes to bowling, but it's my running theory.

"Yes, you are doing very well" I sigh before he presses his lips to my forehead. I'm completely useless, but at least I haven't had a gutter ball. That is only because we have had the rails down so that Charlie can play too.

"Well done Mr Millionaire" Heather jokes as she takes another chip off of the plate of nachos in the middle of the table. We've ordered a bunch of food for all of us; all greasy and delicious and we've been slowly picking at it during the rounds. I would have been nervous about Harry's new nickname but it seems to be well established already. He laughs it off and sits beside me, resting his arm around the back of my seat.

"Lellow " Charlie says beside me, pointing to the colouring book set out in front of her. I've been helping her colour in a flower garden in between the rounds, which has now turned into her telling me what colour to put where. I dutifully pick up the yellow crayon and colour in the designated spot.

"No kids for you Harry?" My mum asks from across the table. I've been keeping an eye on her for most of the morning and it seems like she's having quite a good time, she and Anne have been sticking together which is sweet to see.

"Nah, not yet anyway" Harry answers with a smile. My mum raises her eyebrows at me with a grin, she approves of his answer, and him in general. I know my mum wants me to live my life before I settle down and have kids, it's what she wanted for herself. It didn't happen for her, so she wants it to happen for me.

"Good Good, I'm not ready for grandbabies yet," Mum says happily as I groan, wanting to shrink down into my seat. I guess I should be relieved that everyone here is echoing my thoughts and that my mum and Harry are getting along. I did worry that my mum would think he was too old for me, or too rich, but she seems to have taken a liking to him.

"Don't worry, when you do get grandbabies it's wonderful" Anne plops down next to my mum as Josie gets up to take her turn. Next to me, Charlie yanks the yellow crayon out of my hand and clumsily places the green one into it before directing my hand over to the uncoloured sun. I nod my head and colour the sun in green, the grass is already blue so the sun might as well be green.

"Charlie Parlie! Your turn!" Gemma calls over in a sing song voice. Charlie grins widely as I help her stand up in her seat and pass her over the table towards Gemma. She uses one of these slides to push the ball down and it is maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Having fun?" Harry asks me quietly as the others celebrate Josie's strike. He's been checking in with me throughout the day, as if something could make this day bad. I turn my body towards his as I nod my head.

"So much fun" I grin up at him, resting my chin  on his forearm as he props his arms up on the table. "Are you?"

"Are you kidding? This is awesome. Your mates are loads of fun and your mum is lovely. I'm having a great time" He reassures me, his words filling me with comfort. He likes your people, they aren't putting him off, this is good.

"You know how, in the contract, you said that you don't 'do children's birthdays', doesn't this count?" I lower my voice as I tease him, not eager for everyone to hear about our prior arrangement. He tilts his head and grins softly.

"You aren't a child baby, you're 20 now" I roll my eyes and lean into him slightly.

"Does that mean I'm getting too old for you Styles?" I tease, normally mentioning something like that would give me high blood pressure, but today's a good day. I'm in our bubble. He sucks in a small breath and squeezes his lips together.

"A little yeah, but I might keep you for a little longer" He teases back before leaning his head down and pecking my lip softly. "Can't get rid of me that easy baby, told you I'm here for good" My heart flutters with every word. I'm about to kiss him, when I hear Heather dramatically sigh in front of us.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: your relationship is a drug and I'm so high on it right now" I turn my head at Heathers comment to see her holding up her phone, snapping pictures of the two of us. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out as Harry lets out a quiet laugh.

"That is quite the statement there Heather" Harry chuckles before Heather waves over our mum's to stand behind us for a photo. I feel my mum's hand on my shoulder and I lean my head to the side to give it a kiss before I smile for the photo. Gemmas loud cheers from the lanes distract us, as we look over to see that Charlie got a strike.

"How the fuck did she do that?" Harry mumbles to me as we all cheer for her. He's right, I have no idea how that happened. But nonetheless; we all clap and cheer as the little girl jumps up and down for us.

————————————————————————

Many rounds of bowling and laser tag later, everyone goes their seperate ways. John has brought one of Harry's cars for us to drive so that he can drive my mum back to the facility.

"Now are you sure it's okay that we don't come and see you tomorrow?" I ask her again as we walk down the stairs towards the awaiting car.

"I'm quite sure sweetheart. In fact, we are all going to the movies tomorrow. It's going to be quite the fun day. I got to see you for your birthday, that's all that matters to me" She reassures me as John opens up the door for her. She doesn't need my help, but I still help her climb into the car, force of habit really. Her hand grasps mine once she's seated in the car.

"I've loved seeing you so happy today my darling, he's clearly made you a very happy young lady. Just promise me you won't lose yourself in his life, you're too wonderful for that to happen" I swear I can see the tears in her eyes as she makes me promise her. I can't bear to tell her that it may be too late for that; that he's become such an important part of my existence that it's hard to see a life where I'm without him.

"I promise Mumma. Thank you for coming today, I love you" I lean up to give her a kiss before I wave goodbye and close the door. Harry joins me, having just put Anne and Gemma into a car of their own and waves to my mum in the window. She waves back before John pulls the car back into traffic.

"Hungry?" Harry asks me, draping one of his arms over my shoulder.

"Starving" I admit. I grazed at the nachos earlier but I still need a proper meal. "Where have you made plans for dinner?"

"We're going home and making home made pizzas" My heart beat picks up significantly every time he refers to his apartment as 'home'. He never really calls it 'my apartment' or 'my place'. For a while now it's just been 'home', like it's my home too. Do I live there? I basically live there. I can barely remember the last time I spent at least two days at my own apartment, and quite frankly after the attempted break in I don't care to.

"Homemade pizzas? Wow you are really knocking this day out of the park!" I squeal excitedly as we make our way over to his sports car, parked a little further down the street. He laughs softly, my reaction was extreme but I am really excited. This day has felt so special to me, even if it was just a fun outing with those I love the most. The way that he planned it all; doing stuff that I would love to do with the people that I love the most means that he's been listening, he does know me the way I wish he would. He could have done his rich man thing and given me a car or taken me to Rome, but he knew this would be what made me happy. So he did this, and I couldn't love it more.

"I'm glad you're excited" he chuckles as we both climb into the car and he speeds off, I always have to remind myself how loud the engine in this car is, it makes me jump every-time he starts it.

"I still can't believe you sucked that hard at mini-golf" I grin, breaking the silence after a few moments. Harry shakes his head beside me.

"That Game is bull. I am really good at real golf, so logically I should be so much better at mini-golf. It's all bullshit" he pouts. Sore loser.

"It's because it's a young people thing, for people who are too poor and too interesting to play real golf" I giggle. He turns his head to look at me, his smirk wide across his lips.

"Are you calling me boring?"

"Perhaps a little, most old men are boring" I smirk back at him as we stop at a traffic light. He shakes his head, his lower lip being taken in between his teeth.

"Oh so now that you're 20 you think old people are boring, old people like me have very fun lives" He argues with a cheeky grin. I love playful Harry, it's the best side of his personality and it's been out in full force today. Truly a birthday treat.

"Exactly. Your life is fun because you have someone like me" I let out a laugh, he shrugs his shoulders and nods along.

"You do make life more fun my love" He says sincerely, squeezing my thigh. He always keeps a hand on me while he drives. It's unnecessary, not like I'm going anywhere, but I love the comfort of it there. I wish it were summer again, so I could wear a skirt of shorts and I could feel the cool metal of his rings on my thighs.

"You bet I do. Because you have me, you got to go bowling on a Friday. That's pretty fun" I point out, he chuckles as he turns a corner.

"Do I make your life more boring?" He asks, his joking tone still implied.

"Quite the opposite, you make my life amazing" I reassure him, placing my hand over his and squeezing it softly. The car pulls into the parking building as Harry lifts up my hand and places a kiss to the back of it.

"Come on then, lets make some pizza"

————————————————————————

"Did you also learn this from your Italian chef friend?" I ask with amusement as Harry tosses the dough up in the air with great ease. He looks completely in his element, his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and flour coating his hands and lower arms.

"Sure did, though he told me it doesn't actually effect the taste of the pizza. I insisted on learning anyway so that I could look cool" He tells me with a grin.

"And you do indeed look cool" I point out smirking, quickly dicing up some peppers. Harry has insisted on doing all of the preparations himself whereas I insisted on helping him, but since I'm the birthday girl I got my way. I love this domestic rhythm we have; making a meal together side by side. Sure we could have ordered room service or gone out to somewhere fancy and had all the hard work done for us, but where's the fun in that? I've pulled my hair up into a bun and tucked up the sleeves of my sweater as I work, slicing toppings while he rolls out the dough.

"I'm always cool baby" He answers in a low voice, if I'm not mistaken it sounds as though he's trying to be sultry. I can't help but giggle.

"As long as you believe that to be true, I won't spoil anything for you" I tease him.

"You have quite the tongue today, you're becoming feisty in your old age" He chuckles as he places the last rolled out slab of pizza dough onto the tray and dusts off his hands.

"I'm just having a really good day" I reply with a giggle. Suddenly my body is picked up and placed on the countertop beside my chopping board. I laugh as Harry holds my waist and places soft pecks down my neck.

"So you did have fun today?" He asks me gently.

"I had an amazing day, you made it an amazing day. I loved it, every moment of it" I say sweetly, tilting my head to the side slightly.

"Even sucking at bowling?" He teases. I roll my eyes.

"Even that" I confirm. "Thank you, it was perfect"

"Well, it's not over yet" He whispers before leaning over to the side and taking a long and thin box out of his coat jacket and placing it on my lap. It's jet black with a gold trim along the edge. I look up at him as his eyes watch me expectantly.

"You promised no presents" I protest, though my argument largely falls flat as he grins.

"I don't believe I promised any such thing. And if I did then whoops. Open it" His mischievous grin is back, it's infectious. I roll my eyes once more before I open the lid on the box.

"Uh, did you lose your keys in here babe?" I ask him curiously. Sitting on a bed of blue velvet is a key ring with two scanner tags on them, like the ones I have on my keys that let me into the gym, when I go once a month.

"No, those are yours" I look back up at him, confused by his answers. His eyes are calm and peaceful, a quiet smile resting on his full pink lips.

"Move in with me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 21 50
A girl named Elena met her wonderful love in high school but that's when she let him slip through her fingers when he went to college
20K 895 33
Surviving an abandoned island was only their beginning. Beginning six months after "Stranded with the Rockstar", Sunny is trying to start a new life...
78 0 14
With his mother being a prostitute, Hye is convinced that her new engagement with Harry is 100% superficial. Desperate to protect his mother from ano...
950K 25.1K 50
elena and harry's story continues in the sequel to sugar baby; baby honey.