I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob an...

By Jazzious_girl

Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually... More

Convincing The Son
First Encounter
Why this is happening?
Scared Puppy
Bad Morning
I like you
Another Shock
Moving in together
Get Together
I am sorry
Rise of feelings
Jealous
Feelings
Confessions
New contract
Heat
The Night
The Big News
News Revealed
Nightmare
Mood Swings
Meeting with Past
New Boss
A/N
Punishment
Unsettled Night
Morning Quarrel
Big Mistake
A/N
Almost......
Almost........ (II)
A/N
When Past Haunted You Again
A little Discussion
Confrontation
The Past
A/N
Meeting in the Evening
Giving a Statement
Family Meeting
Final Trial
A/N
Initiate
Overcome the fears
A/N
Insecurities
Surprised
love is in the air
A Rocky Road
Married Man
A lunch date
Life with drama is fun
A Day to Remember
Sequal?
A/N

Day 1

2.5K 107 17
By Jazzious_girl

Arthit's pov

Here we are, back home after our vacation. It's undeniable that I enjoyed the time away, surrounded by all my trusted companions. Their presence was reassuring, providing a sense of security, and a stark contrast to the haunting memories of that dreadful incident from the past. The terror that sometimes still grips me when I think about it remains buried deep within, but I can't allow it to hinder my progress. There's much ahead of me, and today marks the beginning of a new chapter at Kong's company. I'm determined not to let Kong down.

"Are you ready? We should head out," Kong's voice interrupted my thoughts as he peeked inside our room. I glanced at myself in the mirror one last time and adjusted my tie.

"Yeah, let's go." I swung open the door and stood before him. Kong's gaze traveled up and down my attire, making me feel self-conscious.

"Do I... Do I look fine? Did I overdress?" I stammered nervously when he remained silent.

"No, no. You look perfect. I'm just... I'm just excited. Can we skip the office today? Let's take the day off," he suggested, embracing me. I was taken aback by his proposal, but I quickly regained my composure when I felt him nibbling on my ear. I pushed him away and gave him an incredulous look.

"What the hell are you doing? Do you want to get punched? Pervert... Idiot... always with these dirty thoughts."

"But baby, you look absolutely irresistible in these formal clothes," he tried to justify his actions shamelessly. My face turned beet red at his words.

"Shut up. I don't want to be late on my first day," I scolded him and left him behind after smacking his forehead.

"Ahh, what the... that hurts." Kong's voice echoed behind me, but I didn't turn around. I marched toward the front door and stepped outside.

"Just wait for your punishment at the office, Mr. Arthit," he shouted after me, but I laughed and responded before leaving.

"We'll see, Mr. Kongpob."

"Tul, we'll be back before dinner. Is Max still here? Never mind, don't answer; I know he is. Be careful with my house; I don't want to see it in shreds. Tell him to control himself. I could hear you two last night loud and clear," Kong teased Tul. I chuckled at his antics.

"Don't tease my boyfriend," Max chimed in. Kong had already stepped outside, but he continued to taunt Max.

"Don't break my bed. If you do, buy a new one before we come home."

"Hey, stop messing with them," I scolded Kong, but he just smirked.

"Should I mess with you?"

"KONGPOB!"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. Let's go." We sat in his car and headed for the office building. When we arrived, I was feeling restless in my seat.

"Love, we're here," Kong informed me as he opened the car door for me. I hadn't even noticed when he had exited the vehicle.

"I'm nervous. What if they bully me? I'm new here. I don't want to be bullied. What am I going to do?" Panic threatened to overwhelm me on my first day back at the office after a long break.

"Hey, hey, don't let your thoughts spiral now. I'll be there with you. No one dares to bully my baby monster. You're my personal assistant, and we've set up an office next to mine. You'll be in my line of sight the whole time," Kong reassured me. I sighed with relief and got out of the car, holding Kong's hand.

"Promise?" I asked as we stood in front of the tall office building.

"Promise," he replied, pecking my hand that was still entwined with his. He gently pulled me forward, and I followed him, my hand slipping free from his grip as we approached the entrance of the building. He didn't realize that I had let go of his hand, and I was walking beside him when I processed something he had said earlier.

"Did you just call me a monster?" We had reached the entrance of the building, and I turned to face him, raising an eyebrow.

"No, no, I called you baby."

"Really?"

"Yes, I called you baby. Maybe you misheard."

"I heard you say 'monster,'" I pressed further.

"But I did say 'baby monster,'" he tried to explain.

"But earlier, you said it was just 'baby.'"

"But I did call you 'baby' with it."

"It's settled then. No bed for you tonight." I declared, leaving Kong with his mouth wide open in surprise.

"But, baby, I didn't call you a monster. I said 'baby monster.'"

"But earlier, you said it was just 'baby.'"

"But I did call you 'baby' with it," he insisted, attempting to wriggle out of the situation.

"No bed," I reiterated, giving him a stern look, and entered the building. He followed behind me, quickening his pace when we reached the elevator. We entered and ascended to his floor.

"Good morning, sir," employees greeted Kong as we made our way to his cabin. I was trailing behind, my steps filled with nervousness.

"Please organize a meeting in half an hour and inform all board members and managers," Kong instructed one of the employees, whom I assumed was his secretary or assistant. We then entered his office, where he took a seat behind his desk and offered me a chair opposite.

"What happened to your previous assistant?" I recalled that he had an assistant before. Had she been let go?

"I transferred her to the CRM department and promoted her," Kong explained. I sighed with relief. He glanced at me when I didn't say anything.

"What? Did you think I'd dismiss someone without reason? I know what I'm doing, Love."

"Yes, no, I mean, I didn't think that way," I stammered. He chuckled at my reaction. He always seemed to know when I was being less than truthful. But I pushed those thoughts aside and glanced around the office, noticing an adjoining cabin.

"Is that my office?" I inquired.

"That's your office. We'll announce your position and role to the staff once you're legally mine. After our wedding, you'll help me run this company," he stated matter-of-factly. Did he just casually bring up our wedding plans like that? He could be such an unromantic moron sometimes. We could discuss that later.

"Shall we get going? It's time for the meeting," Kong said, and we left for the conference room. He announced to the attendees that I would be his secretary from now on, and that we were also engaged to be married. It was a bit too much information for my liking. The day continued with me learning the ropes from Kong's former assistant, who was kind enough to teach me everything I needed to know. Kong was busy making up for the days he had missed.

As the day drew to a close, Kong entered my office. I was alone, poring over some documents. He approached me and gently took hold of my shoulders.

"Kong, what are you doing? I was working," I whined as he embraced me. My body instantly relaxed into the comforting hold, and I let out a long sigh.

"It's been a long day, huh?" I felt my face buried in the crook of his neck, and I nodded. He tightened his embrace, and I felt him press a soft kiss to the top of my head.

"It's time to go home, Love."

"Hmm," I agreed. Kong chuckled, pulling away to look at me.

"Wrap things up for today. We'll go out for dinner and then head home."

"But I'm tired. Let's just go home. Tell Tul to make something," I pleaded. I was genuinely exhausted, and the thought of taking even a single step felt daunting. Kong pecked my lips and nodded.

"Alright then. Gather your things. We're going home."

Kong's pov

We had returned to our room after dinner, and Arthit was still feeling weak. Even a hot bath had failed to provide him with much relief. He lay curled up under the blankets on our bed. I joined him after my shower, slipping under the covers.

"Baby, are you alright?" I asked as I pulled him close, his back against my chest. He didn't respond, but I could tell he was still awake. There was a faint whimper from him, and then it clicked in my mind.

"Is it that time of the month?" I asked gently. He nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry, love. I forgot. Do you need anything? Wait, I'll get the oil and give you a massage." I hurriedly got out of bed and retrieved the massage oil.

"Lie on your stomach, baby," I instructed. He didn't say anything but turned onto his stomach. I poured some oil onto my hands and began massaging him. I could feel him sigh with relief.

"Love?" I called out to him, making sure he was asleep. I set the bottle aside and washed my hands. When I returned to bed, he had shifted onto his right side. I lay down and pulled him into my chest, placing my hand on his stomach and gently rubbing it. I pressed a kiss to the back of his head and whispered,

"I love you, kitten. Sleep well."

Though there wasn't much I could do to lessen his discomfort, I wanted to make every effort to ease his pain during this time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys what's up? Sorry for talking a long break. But here I am again.

I just wanted to say love your partner as much as you can because time does not give you second chance so easily to make up for the things you do wrong. If you have someone beside you, value them. They are precious to live up to your expectations. Least you can do is to live up to their expectations as well.

Keep reading and voting.

Love
Jazz❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 17.4K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
856K 46.5K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
3.2K 195 9
King Kongpob had declared hybrid Arthit Rojanapat his mate. There's only one problem Kongpob is an alpha and Arthit too. How will this mating take p...
131K 6.7K 16
AU: Alpha-Omega universe. Claimed Omegas can get pregnant. Kongpob is Arthit's Alpha. Arthit is Kongpob's Omega. So why isn't Kongpob claiming what...