BTS Reactions/Fluffs(AMBW)

By bobsburgers247

BTS reactions and fluffs. Its not just normal reactions it's dirty reactions. For you hoes who wanna get sinf... More

Your Period
Your Kids Catching You
Best Friends
Date
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Catching Him Cheating
Wonho/Baby Shower
Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1
Jealous/Yoongi
Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2
Taehyung/Modeling
Jay Park/Meeting Him/Part 3
Mark Tuan/ Outfit
Jaehyun/Argument
Jungkook/Publicity Stunt
Dancing/BTS
Too Revealing/EXO 6/12
Disciplining The Kids/Bambam
Reacting To You Fighting/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO/ 12/12
Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)
Racist Comments Against You/BTS
Changing Shit
How You Met~ Namjoon
How You Met~Jin
How You Met~Yoongi
How You Met~J-Hope
How You Met~Jimin
How You Met~Taehyung
How You Met~Jungkook
When You Get Jealous~Namjoon
When You Get Jealous~Jin
When You Get Jealous~Yoongi
When You Get Jealous~J-Hope
When You Get Jealous~ Jimin
When You Get Jealous~Taehyung
When You Get Jealous~Jungkook
When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon
When He Gets Jealous~Jin
When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi
When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope
When He Gets Jealous~Jimin
When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung
When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook
Reaction To Your Driving
When They Hit You
Revealing Clothes~Namjoon
Revealing Clothes~Jin
Revealing Clothes~Yoongi
Revealing Clothes~J-Hope
Revealing Clothes~Jimin
Revealing Clothes~Taehyung
Revealing Clothes~Jungkook
When The Members Catch Ya'll
You Wanting Them To Cum In You
Them Meeting Your Family
Where Ya'll First Had Sex
Their Parents Meeting You
Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer
When You Catch Them Watching โœจPornโœจ
Taehyung (when you get back together after a breakup)
When You Give Birth

Meeting Your Parents/Got7

1.4K 21 21
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario.

Choi Young-Jae

Y/N POV

I woke up and got out of bed. I started pacing the floor. Choi is meeting my parents today. What if he says something he shouldn't? What if my parents don't like him?

"Babe?" I heard him say. Making me yelp scared. There was too much going through my head, and I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that he woke up.

"Yes?" I answered turning around scared.

"Why are you so nervous. Everything is gonna go fine." He said getting out of bed.

"But what if it doesn't? My brother already likes you, and my little sister adores you. But my parents are the hardest to impress. I only had one boyfriend before you, and you see how that shit turned out." I said face palming myself.

"Relax, it's gonna be fine. Come get dressed." He said kissing me.

We took a shower, and got dressed. I wore this.

I put on my makeup and left my hair out. I got my phone and we got in the car. As we were driving, so many awful things were running through my head. Like, what if Choi makes one of his perverted jokes.

And make my dad upset. Or what if my dad just flat out doesn't like him right off the bat.

Choi grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers.

"Relax, I see the anxiety growing in you." He said laughing.

"Fine, but ground rules. No dirty jokes. Don't say anything about sports. You and my dad don't like the same teams. Don't need an argument." I said. And he started laughing, but I was dead ass.

"Really?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Babe..." I said looking at him.

"Fine, okay. I promise. Just calm down, take a breather." He said.

"And no cursing. My dad acts like a fucking pastor. So anytime a curse is said he acts like he acts like he's surprised." I said rolling my eyes. He used to do it all the time. And he still does. And Choi laughed.

"Is that the end of your rules?" He asked me.

"Yes, other than that. Be you. And my big brother might be there--"

"Your big brother? How big we talkin?" He asked me getting worried.

"He's like 6''2 he's not that tall. He is back from his football game." I said smiling.

"Football? 6''2? And you want me not to be afraid?" He asked me.

"Darrion is so nice. He the sweetest person ever. I promise, he'll love you." I said rubbing his leg assuring him. He really had nothing to worry about.

"If you say so. But if I get thrown over a fence. I'm blaming you." He said making me laugh.

We pulled up to the house and got out. I knocked on the door and my mother opened the door with a smile.

"My baby!" She yelled hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Mom, this is Choi. Choi this is my mother." I said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you." Choi said smiling.

"He's cute." My mother said smiling. We went in the house and I ran over to my brother Darrion. Hugging him tight.

"Little sis. I missed you so much." He said smiling hugging me back.

"I missed you too." I said pulling away.

"Who is this?" He asked looking at Choi.

"This is my boyfriend. Choi." I said pushing Choi to Darrion.

"Hello." Choi said awkwardly. Darrion pulled him into a hug.

I went over to help my mother cook dinner while Choi talked with Darrion. They were actually having fun, like I knew they would. But all hell might break loose when my father comes home. He's never approved of any of my boyfriends, because he wants me to stay his little girl. I'm 22, I've moved out, got tattoos, piercings, a job, I think I'm what they would consider grown as hell.

"I really like Choi. He is so nice." My mother said. I laughed.

"Yea, I knew you would like him. He was scared when I told him about Darrion." I said making my mother laugh.

"Why? Darrion is the sweetest." My mother said.

"Exactly." I said laughing. And we heard the door open. I looked over and it was my father. I ran over to him.

"Hi dad." I smiled hugging him.

"My baby girl." He said hugging me tight.

"Dad, this is Choi. My boyfriend. And Choi this is my dad." I said smiling. My dad looked him up and down. And I had a really bad feeling. 

"Did you guys order Chinese food?" He asked exspecting everyone to laugh. My mother was shaking her head, and so was my brother.

"Dad, that was uncalled for. And racist." I said rolling my eyes. How could he even say that. I imagined my dad wouldn't be the most friendly. But I didn't think he would try and crack jokes about his race.

"So? What's his name again? Chopsticks?" He asked laughing. I sighed trying to calm myself down. Before I went the hell off on him for even saying that. Thinking it is one, but actually saying it right in front of his face like that. That's another thing.

"Dad, stop." I tried to warn him.

"Or, maybe is name was Shrimp Fried Rice?" My dad said again making rage flow through my whole body. I wasn't gonna stand for this, and neither was Choi. Because I know he was hurt.

"Oh hell no dad, I don't know what the fuck you think this is. But you have another thing fucking coming, if you think you are gonna make some racist ass jokes to my boyfriend and I'm not gonna go the fuck off. It's rude, and disgusting dad. How can you act that way?! I'm your daughter, and this is my boyfriend, I love him, and he loves me. And that is all that should matter to you." I said. Choi grabbed my hand trying to calm me down.

"I'm your father, how can you talk like that to me?!" He asked raising his voice.

"The same way you can make racist ass jokes. The same way you can be an absolute asshole. That's how. You aren't gonna talk to him like that dad." I said.

"You are gonna yell at me for him?" He asked.

"Yes, because as I said. I love him. I would do anything for him. And standing up to you, is definately on the list of things. Stop disrespecting him, or we can leave." I said.

"Bye." My dad said.

"Nough said." I said rolling my eyes. I got my phone off the dining room table and hugged my brother, and hugged my mother.

"Love you ma, see you later when dad stops acting like an asshole." I said grabbing Choi's arm. And pulled him out the door. I got in the car pissed off.

"Babe, you didn't have to do that. You didn't have to argue with your dad just to stick up for me." Choi said holding my hand.

"Yes, I did. You would do the same for me." I said looking at him.

"I would, but I didn't want you arguing with him." He said sighing. Guilt all over his face.

"Just let it go. I did what I did. It's okay. On the bright side, my mother and my brother like you. I heard you guys talking about me." I said nudging him, making him finally smile.

"He was telling how you used to get into a shit load of fights, and he would have to break them up." He said laughing.

"If these hoes, wasn't mad because I was this beautiful. Then, I wouldn't be in so many damn fights." I said making him laugh.

Mark Y/N POV

I did my makeup and did my hair and got Mark. My family is very strict about being on time to things. So we quickly got out the house and to my parents house. I ran to the door and knocked on the door. And was greeted my little sister. She just turned 16.

"Sissy!" She said hugging me tight.

"Babe." I said hugging her tight.

"I missed you so much. Mom is in the kitchen just about to put the food on the table." She said opening the door wider. She been knew Mark. Because she listens to Kpop. 

"Markie!" She said hugging him. Mark loved her. He takes us shopping, spoiling us both. And they act just alike. Crack heads, all damn day. I pulled Mark to the kitchen to see my mother.

"Mommy." I said making her turn around. She ran to me and hugged me.

"My baby. Is this Mark? All she can talk about is Mark this, Mark that. Mark is so amazing. Mark is so cute. Mark is so talented." My mom said, making me cover my face.

"Mom." I said whining, trying to signal her to stop.

"Fine, go call your dad. Mark sit at the table, I'mma make you a big plate. I heard you like to eat." My mom said making Mark laugh. They were already bonding. I went to the stairs and called for my dad. He came coming and hugged me.

"Dad." I said hugging him.

"Princess, where is this Mark I hear so much about?" He asked looking around. I led him to the kitchen and Mark was sitting peacefully at the table.

"Mark, my dad. Dad, Mark." I said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you." My dad said.

"Nice to meet you too. You raised quite the girl." Mark said.

"A smart ass is what I raised." My dad said sitting down. I sat next to Mark and my mother brought out the food making all of us cheer. I was getting a lot of food, and Mark was sitting there looking around like he was scared.

"Babe, what you want on your plate?" I asked him. And he started pointing and once I was done I handed him his plate.

"Daddy, could you pass me the hot sauce?" I asked not even looking up. But when I did Mark and my dad were reaching for hot sauce. My sister started laughing. I hit her arm. I pulled Mark's hand back. And looked at him. And my dad handed me the hot sauce.

"Why would you reach for the hot sauce. She said daddy." My dad said looking up confused.

"I thought she said Mark. My bad." Mark said trying to come up with an excuse.

"Oh." My dad said. And my sister was snickering. And I hit her again.

"Bitch." She said quietly looking at me.

"What? You ain't gon do nothing." I said rolling my eyes laughing. And I kept eating. How awkward. I feel bad for Mark, he has to come up with a quick excuse. I should have been more specific though.

After Dinner

Me and Mark kissed everyone goodbye and we got in the car.

"When you said daddy I thought you meant me." He said making me laugh.

"I did mean you at first. But then I realized, my actual daddy was right there." I said caressing his face.

"This ain't right." He said being all dramatic.

"You'll be okay." I said rolling my eyes.

Jackson Wang Y/N POV

"Jackson, babe. Wake up, my family is gonna be over soon." I said trying to wake him up so we had time to straighten up the house.

"I just wanna stay here with you though." He said pulling me closer to him. I kissed him and quickly moved away.

"No. Come on." I said laughing. And we finally got up and took a shower together. And quickly got dressed.

I wore this. Just throwing something on really quick.

I did my makeup and my hair and went to the kitchen to check on the food. I put in this morning, but I yanked back into the bedroom with Jackson. Claiming he was hungry. But, yet stopped me from making food. But I'm not complaining.

I started setting the table, while Jackson got everything together. Making sure everything looked all nice and fresh.

And I heard a knock on the door. And Jackson ran over to the door opening it.

"Are you Jackson?" I heard my mother ask.

"Yes, come in." Jackson said opening the door wide. I wiped my hands on a towel and ran over to my parents. Hugging them both.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy." I said smiling widely. They flew all the way out just to come and meet Jackson and meet.

"Sit, sit. I'm about to put the food on the table." I said. And they sat down along with Jackson. And soon enough they were all cracking jokes.

And I put the food on the table and they all smiled. And Jackson tried to reach for the food but I smacked his hands. My parents are really religious. We don't start eating, until I say the prayer over the food.

"Ow." He said looking at me. I sat down.

"Prayer first." I said rolling my eyes at him. And we all held hands.

"God is grace, God is good, let us thank you for our food. Amen." I said and opened my eyes. 

"Now can I get some food?" Jackson asked me making my parents laugh.

"Yes, now you can. So, mom, dad, how have you been?" I asked them.

"Good, the flight was good. And I am glad to meet the guy my baby girl was been talking non stop about." My mother said smiling.

And I started making my plate.

"So you are?" My dad asked.

"Are what?" Jackson asked confused.

"Korean, Asian, Chinese, Japanese?" My dad asked making me laugh.

"Dad, umm. Asian is a race. The rest of what you said are languages." I said making my father laugh.

"My apologies." My dad said.

"I'm Chinese." Jackson said.

"So, Y/N, do you know Chinese, and Korean?" My dad asked.

"I mean, I'm learning. Jackson is teaching me Chinese. And the rest of the boys are teaching me Korean." I said.

"Aww, you are learning a new language for him." My mother said holding her chest.

"Please excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom." I said getting up.

Jackson Wang POV

I thought she would never get up to pee. I have to ask her parents something.

"Umm, Mrs and Mr Y/L/N. I would like to ask your blessing to marry Y/N?" I asked them. They looked really shocked.

"Of course you have our blessing. You seem like a very good man. And Y/N isn't the best at picking up good boyfriends. But I'm glad she met you." Her mother said making me laugh.

"Thank you. I was hoping you would say yes. I would also like you to be there when I propose to her." I said.

"Of course, it's such an important time." Her dad said. Once Y/N came back we stopped talking about it.

"You guys look awkward. Y'all good?" She asked us.

"We're fine." Her dad said making me laugh a little.

JB Y/N POV

I was getting ready to go meet JB's parents. I wore this.

"Y/N, you look perfectly fine." JB reassured me for the 100th time this morning.

"I'm meeting your parents. I can never look too good. I wanna make a good impression." I said looking at him.

"I know you do. Just watch out for my mother, she might not be as accepting. Because you know..." He said looking at me.

"Because?" I asked him confused.

"Don't make me say it." He said. I looked down at my hands, and realized. She wouldn't be as accepting because I'm black. It's okay, I deal with it all the time. Some of his fans always say I shouldn't be dating him because I'm black. But he makes sure to reassure me he loves my dark skin. And I love his pale skin.

Interracial couples are in right now. Let us be.

"It's okay JB. I'll win her over, if it will be the death of me." I said smiling.

"You sure can try." He said rolling his eyes. And I started fixing my hair again and he grabbed my arm, making me fly out the bathroom. I got my phone and my lip gloss and we left out the house. We got in the car and my stomach was churning.

My anxiety was acting up. I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack. But I sucked it up for JB.

He saw me sucking in a lot of air and be held my hand. Without looking at me, and it made me immediately calm down. I do not know why, his bum ass made me just calm down. But he does.

Once we pulled up to the house I was breathing really fast again. And panting. We walked up to the door and JB knocked on the door. I held onto his hand for dear life. And the door suddenly opened.

"JB! My baby boy! I missed you so much!" His mother said hugging him. And she looked me up and down, making me look down. Normally I'm much more confident, but this was a different story. 

"Mom, this is the love of my life. Y/N. Y/N, this is my mom." He said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you." I said awkwardly.

"Yea...You too. Come in the house baby." She said pulling JB's arm. And I followed behind him, I already had a feeling she didn't like me already. But it is what it is.

We sat down on the couch and I was still clinging onto JB. And I could tell he noticed it. Because he looked down at me.

"It's okay baby. I love you. That's all that matters." He said kissing my cheek.

"So, what do you do for a living?" His mother asked me. Making me sit up, I thought she would never ask me anything.

"I'm actually a clothing designer. I work on clothes on the road with JB and the boys. And when they have time off I put the clothes on my website." I said smiling. Just talking about making clothes made me all giddy.

"Aww. Cute." His mother said making me smile fad away.

"You know mom, she actually a really good cook. She does a lot of things for me." JB said trying to defend me. I didn't need him getting into any argument with his mother for me. I didn't wanna ruin their relationship.

"I mean, how much can she do? Wearing what she wears." His mother said making me look down.

"Mom, what do her clothes have to do with what she does for me?" JB asked her. I shut his mouth. And he pulled my hand down.

"Look at her JB. She's black, there is only so much she can do." His mother said.

"What does her race have to do with anything? She is my girlfriend, and I love her. And I wanna marry her one day. And her race has really nothing to do with anything." JB said.

"Jb, you don't have to do that." I said trying to calm him down seeing as if he was getting a little mad.

"No...What does is have to do with it mom?" JB asked her again.

"Nothing. I see how you've changed JB. Go on, get out. Take your black girlfriend and leave." She said making me and JB stand up. And we both went to the door.

"It was nice meeting you..." I said. And she rolled her eyes, I at least didn't wanna leave her with a bad taste in her mouth about me.

We got in the car and JB sighed.

"Babe, calm down. It's really okay." I said rubbing the back of his head.

"No, it's not okay. You shouldn't get treated like that just because of your skin color. I love your brown skin. I adore the way the light hits it. The way it shines in the moonlight. I love everything about you. And it's not fair no one else can see anything past your skin color." JB said making me smile.

"Aww, how sweet." I said smiling all wide and weird making him laugh.

"You are so damn weird." He said making me laugh.

"Look who's talking." I said rolling my eyes.

Bambam Y/N POV

Today Bambam is meeting my parents. And I am nervous as fuck. I am my parents only daughter, they want me to be with someone who they feel like is worth my time.

And not only that, but he's Asian. So that may be a bump in the road. Or two bumps in the road. My parents aren't the most accepting parents in the world. But I pray, and hope they can put aside all that shit. And realize what me and Bambam have.

But Bambam just looks really unbothered by anything happening.

I wore this.

I did my makeup all light and stuff and put my hair in a tight bun and quickly got my phone because my parents are really hard on me about being on time to shit. But I got other stuff to do. 

"Babe, come on. Or my parents are gonna have a fit!" I yelled up to him. And he came down the stairs and grabbed his keys. We got in the car and started driving to my parents house. I was getting really nervous. 

"Babe, will you relax. They are gonna like me, or at least know me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"My parents are judgmental as hell. They have never like any boy I have brung home. And you are asian, they are gonna be mad." I said sighing.

"Come on, positive attitude." He said smiling all wide.

"No, bad attitude. Negative vibes. I am stressed. What will they do when I tell the that me and you moved in together." I said thinking about all the things that could go terribly wrong with this.

"They'll be fine. If they don't like me today, they will grow to love me." Bambam said acting like he knew everything. There is no telling what could go wrong today.

We pulled in front of the house and got out. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. And my mother opened it with a smile. And hugged me.

"Hi mom." I said with a little shake in my voice.

"Oh, we didn't order Chinese food. It was probably the Johnson's down the street." My mother said making me sigh and face palm myself. Bambam just looked around not knowing what to say, and I didn't really know what to say either.

"No, mom. This is my boyfriend, Bambam." I said pulling Bambam in front of me and he just smiled.

"Nice to finally meet you." He said smiling. My mother just invited us in not saying anything. I told him it would go this was. My parents not liking him because he is of another race. But maybe I'm going to far, they didn't say anything about his race. Maybe they jut don't like him? But still, they are my parents they are supposed to be supportive of everything in my life, weather they feel like it's bad for me or good for me.

I saw my dad and went to hug him tightly. I haven't seen him in a while, due to all his business trips.

"Hi dad." I said smiling.

"I'm guessing this is your boyfriend. Nice to meet you, Y/N has been going on and on about you. Saying how amazing you are, I couldn't wait to meet you." My dad said I just blushed. If my dad was being nice, what's wrong with my mom?

"Nice to meet you too." Bambam said smiling. Bambam and my dad really hit it off. They went on and on talking about sports, and me. And I went to help my mother with the food in the kitchen.

"Honey?" My mother said out of nowhere.

"Yes mom?" I answered.

"I don't like Bambam." She just said bluntly.

"Why not?" I asked stopping what I was doing and giving her my full attention.

"Because, he's asian. What possessed you to bring home an asian guy." My mom said rolling her eyes.

"What the hell does his race have to do with anything going on?" I asked her.

"Everything." She said finally looking at me.

"So, because he is of another race. You think I shouldn't be with him?" I asked her trying to make sure she is saying what the hell I think she is saying right now.

"Yes. What can he really do for you? He isn't gonna go through the same things that you would go through being black." She said.

"But that doesn't mean that people aren't gonna be racist to him like they are to me. And sorry not sorry I'm saying this but, you are being pretty racist yourself mom." I said rolling my eyes sighing.

"So? I don't want you to be with him." She said.

"And I care about that because?" I asked her confused on what she even thought this was.

"Because I'm your mother. And you can't date him." She said raising her voice a little.

"And who the hell are you to tell a grown ass woman who she can and can't date?" I asked her laughing that she even had the audacity to say that to me.

"Your mother." She said.

"But I'm grown. I am grown as hell. I pay my fucking bills, I live under my roof that I fucking pay for. And you are telling me I can't date him because he's fucking asian?! Is that what you are saying?!" I asked her getting mad as hell.

"You are under my damn roof right now, so you better watch your damn tone." She said.

"Fine then." I said walking away. I grabbed Bambam and pulled him out the house and stood on the street.

And my mom and dad looked at us from the doorway.

"Am I under your roof now. Cause out here I can date, and fuck, whoever I want to." I said opening the door to the car.

"DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK HERE EITHER!" My mother yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I WON'T!" I yelled back. And I told Bambam to put his foot on the damn gas and step on the shit, cause I am so out of here. And done with this.

Jin-Young Y/N POV

Today my dad invited me and Jin-Young to a football game. This is also the first time my dad is meeting my boyfriend. So I am quite nervous, but I hope they get along. Because I am gonna be too into that game to pay attention to them. 

When it was time, I got dressed and wore this.

I did my makeup and left my hair out and got my phone and the tickets. My dad was gonna meet us there for the game. Which means I had a lot of time to prepare Jin-Young for what not to say, and what not to do. 

We got in the car and drove, because we were supposed to leave out the house 10 minutes ago, but I was doing my makeup. We sped to the stadium, once we pulled in we found a parking spot and got out the car. We found my dad at the entrance door and we quickly went to our seats. 

"Dad, Jin-Young. Jin-Young, my father. Now, I'm gonna be in the game so don't nag me." I said rolling my eyes and looking ahead while they both laughed at me. I don't think either of them were paying attention. But I was so damn happy because my team was winning.

"Touch down, touch down. TOUCH DOWN! OKAY! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" I said cheering. And they both laughed at me.

"She is very serious about football." My dad told Jin-Young.

"I know, when ever the game is on this is all you hear. And her ignoring me because she's in the game." Jin-Young said laughing with my dad.

"She used to play flag football." My dad said.

"Really?" Jin-Young said surprised.

"She used to play a bunch of sports. But got kicked off the team because these girls jumped her sister. And she fought them and whooped their asses." My dad said laughing.

"She only fights for those she cares about." Jin-Young said.

"Will ya'll stop talking shit about me?" I asked them making them laugh.

"All good things. All good things." My dad said laughing. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a quick minute." Jin-Young said getting up. And I looked at my dad.

"So, how is he? Do you like him?" I asked my dad turning back to the game.

"Yea, he's funny. And he looks harmless." My dad said smiling. And I smiled widely. I was so scared my dad wouldn't like him. But I guess Jin-Young is a little bit likable. 

I was talking to my dad about the game trying to catch him up since he wasn't paying attnetion because he was talking to Jin-Young. When everyone heard yelling. And it sounded like Jin-Young. I looked over trying to be nosey. And then I noticed it was Jin-Young yelling, and another girl was yelling right back.

I got up and turned the corner with my dad following behind me. And some girl was touching Jin-Young and he was yelling at her to stop saying he had a girlfriend. That made me very happy he was being faithful, but I got angry once he already said it twice and she was still touching him. I walked over there and cleared my throat.

"Umm, excuse me? But he already said he had a girlfriend. And umm, bitch that girlfriend is me. SO, I advise you stop touching him." I said trying to be nice before I lay hands on a chick.

"You aren't gonna do shit anyway." She said. I tied my hair up and looked at her.

"Bet?" I asked her.

"Bet." She said. And I punched her clean in her face. Knocking her out. I looked over her.

"You wanna go back on the bet, or run me my fucking money bitch. You got the wrong fucking one." I said looking down at her. She kicked my leg making me fall. I got back up and grabbed her hair and started punching her. She fell, and I started punching her harder an kicking her. Until my dad and Jin-Young grabbed me and pulled me away.

"TRY ME AGAIN BITCH! TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Jin-Young carried me away from her. My dad and Jin-Young calmed me down because I was so mad. And we wet back to our seats. This was going to be quite the story to tell.

Yugyeom Y/N POV

We are going to a dinner with Yugyeom's parents and my parents. We decided it would be better for them to meet each other, and for Yugyeom to meet my parents. I've already met his parents and they love me to death. So, I am hoping that my parents will love Yugyeom like his parents love me. I am already best friends with his mother. We talk all the time, talking shit about Yugyeom. But don't tell him that.

I got dressed all nice since we were going to a restaurant and wore this.

I did my makeup, and put my hair in a slow bun with a side parted. I slayed my fucking edges and we quickly got out the door seeing as if we were already late as hell.

He was speeding the way there, about to get a ticket and went to the restaurant. When we got there Yugyeom's parents were already there waiting for us.

"Hey, girl." I said hugging his mom and she smiled hugging me back.

I hugged his dad and sat down next to him and we look through the menu. Giving my parents a couple of minutes to get here, because we got here late. So, what the fuck?

We waited like 25 minutes until I excused myself to call them.

"Hi honey. Your mother is whining about coming." My dad said making me sigh.

"Shut the fuck up, why would you tell her that?" My mother asked my dad. I rolled my eyes, she cannot be fucking serious right now.

"Can ya'll just hurry up. We are hungry, we already ordered or food and drinks. I ordered for you guys." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, we'll be there in a minute. Sorry sweetie." My dad said.

"It's not your fault dad." I said hanging up. I went back to the table.

"There are gonna be here in a little minute. They were just having some problems with the car." I said trying to make up an excuse. After like 5 more minutes they finally came and my father kissed my cheek and sat down. And my mother didn't even both hugging me. She just sat down, looking like she had an attitude. But I don't care about her petty ass attitude, as long as she didn't be rude. That was all I cared about.

"What did you order?" My dad asked trying to make this dinner not awkward. I thank him for that.

"I ordered you the steak. Medium rare, just the way you like it. And mom the lobster with butter." I said and looked at my mother.

"I don't really like lobster anymore." My mom said trying to be petty. She just wanted something to fucking complain about.

"You literally had lobster for dinner yesterday. And dad said you almost ate all of it. Stop playing mom." I said rolling my eyes. I was getting really sick of this little attitude, and subtle shade I was hearing.

"Whatever. You can't expect me to eat with these people." My mom said and my dad looked at her. I looked up to the ceiling and sighed. She was my mother and all, but she was being a real bitch for no real reason at all.

"Can you not mom?" I asked her getting annoyed. Yugyeom put his hand on my thigh trying to calm me down. Probably already seeing the frustration and anger in my tone.

"Can I not what? Sit here with these random ass people." She said. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath before I said something crazy and out of line to her.

"Honey, not right now. It's rude." My dad said. At least I wasn't the only one noticing her fucking attitude.

"What's rude is our daughter is dating this person, and expects us to sit here with people of their kind." My mother said making me look at her.

"Of their kind? What the fuck is their kind mom?" I asked her.

"Asians." She said.

"Are you fucking serious. You don't wanna sit with them because they are asian. That is the most racist shit you have ever said in your fucking life. And it's fucking disrespectful. You can't sit here like an adult, and attempt to be nice for your daughter?" I asked her.

"No, I can't." She said making me laugh.

"Then you can fucking go. But remember that, when you need someone to help you do math with your taxes and bills and shit. The next time you need a ride somewhere, or you need a loan of money that you never pay me back for. Remember this. Remember how you couldn't do this one fucking thing for me mom. It's fine. Go." I said sitting back in my chair on the verge of tears. She got up and left.

"I am so so so sorry. Love you baby. It was nice meeting you Yugyeom. And it was nice meeting you guys too." My dad said getting up following her.

"Babe, are you okay?" Yugyeom asked me.

"Yea. I'll be right back." I said going to the bathroom. I went in the stall and cried. All the things I do for her, and she couldn't do this one thing for me. Even if she didn't like them, she didn't have to do that. She could have told me later, and I would have respected her for not making a complete scene in front of them. 

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. And Spilled Milk 1. And Spilled Milk 2.

Don't forget to request people, groups, or soloists. Or if you have a scenario too.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 339 53
A bunch of BTS AMBW imagines, scenarios, smuts, fluffy, reactions, etc. If you read it I hope you enjoy, if you don't then go to hell respectfully. (...
1.7K 295 25
โœฆ โค โœฆ [๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜’-๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต]...
276K 7.1K 47
Expect lots of fluff, angst, smut, etc. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
432K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...