Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Nekochinchin द्वारा

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 27

1.8K 49 1
Nekochinchin द्वारा

Your POV

Waking up, I see light seeping out my curtains, which meant it's morning. 

Not only that, a grey blob is currently blocking half of my vision. I sat up and grabbed Oli away from my face, I then placed him on my pillow to prevent him from falling off the bed.

As I sat up on my bed, I proceeded to stretch my limbs. Letting out a yawn, I felt something around my waist tighten.

Turning around, I was met with a period head peacefully sleeping. Karma came over yesterday and stayed the night, which is why he's sleeping on my bed.

I tried prying his arms off me, but that didn't work. So I grabbed Oli and dropped him on Karma's face, causing both of them to wake up, and Karma letting go of me.

I got off my bed and opened the curtains, the warm sunlight touching my face. 

"Good morning.." I heard Karma say. 

I turned around and was met with a sleepy Karma sitting up on my bed and letting out a yawn with an Oli on his messy bed haired head.

"Good morning.." Oli said as he tried his best not going back to sleep.

"Morning you two." I said giving Karma a peck on his nose and scratched Oli's ear.

After a few minutes, Karma and Oli were fully awake and we headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

As we made it downstairs, we see some brothers and Ema already eating breakfast. Ukyo, Masaomi, Wataru, Subaru, and Iori were the only brothers there.

"Ah, (Y/n), Karma-kun! Good morning you two." Ema said smiling at us.

"Morning~" Both Karma and I said as we sat down.

Ukyo-san places two plates with our breakfast on it and we both thanked him, we both start eating and we gave Oli tiny pieces of food for his breakfast.

He ate them happily, by the way.

After eating, we went to my room and changed for the trip to Okinawa today.

-time skip-

The warm sunlight gently touching my (s/c) skin, while a cooling breeze passed me as I looked ahead of me with a smile.

Currently, we're on a boat heading towards the island where we're going to have our assassination attempt on the octopus.

"Not a boat...Everything in my head is going to pop out..." I hear the octopus' whining behind me.

I turned around and see that his head became a deflated balloon. In all honesty, I didn't think the octopus would  be prone to motion sickness.

"Seriously, for a Mach 20 octopus, who would've thought that you'd be prone to motion sickness?" I said smirking at him as I swung my knife at him, obviously he dodges.

"Oh! Get up Korosensei, get up! You can see it now!" Hinano exclaims as she swung her knife at the octopus.

"Six hours from Tokyo!" Sugino exclaims.

"This is where we'll kill Korosensei!" Maehara exclaims.

We all looked ahead and see the island where we'll attempt to assassinate the octopus, a smirk was clear on my face as I looked at the island with excitement.

Eventually we arrived and we were all sitting down, we were given drinks and we enjoyed the time we had.

I was sitting with Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, and Rio, just relaxing as we talked about the island.

"Man, this is the life!" Rio said as she drank her drink.

"Everything's just so bright and vibrant!" Kayano exclaims with happiness.

"Ahh~ The smell of peacefulness." I said as I drank my drink with a contented face.

Soon after we had our relaxation time, we eventually started our assassination attempt. We were all separated into different groups just like from the school trip.

I was grouped with Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Rio, and Sugino. We were going to be in underwater for our attempt and we changed into our swimwear.

The first group, which is Isogai's group was currently trying to assassinate the octopus with the use of gliders, in all honesty I wanted to be apart of Isogai's group but I was forced by Karma to stay with his group.Since he knew I'd become reckless. 

Anyways, as the first group did their attempt, the octopus was having too much fun with the glider and was going way too fast.

Which caused some of the workers there to be wondering why one of the gliders was going way too fast.

"We're up next! Let's do what we have to do and get changed ASAP!" Kayano exclaimed towards us.

I passed Karma some goggles and a snorkel, I wore mine and I proceeded to stretch my limbs, ready to do our part.

We all jumped into the water and we started swimming around the area, we made it look like we're having fun by doing some snorkeling, but we're dead serious.

We give the place a good-once over to see if we could kill him according to plan. While one group hangs out with the octopus, the others do their work on the preparations.

As the octopus becomes distracted by doing activities with one group, he won't notice the plan we had created for him.

-time skip-

Once each group has finished their job, the sun was already setting by the time we were done with each groups' activities they had created to distract the octopus.

We were currently surrounding the octopus as he sat in one of those beach chairs fanning himself, but we all had this 'what the hell?' look on our faces as we stared at the octopus.

"Whew! That was so much fun!" The octopus said fanning himself.

"No wonder I'm so tanned!" He exclaims.

'That's beyond a tan!' I thought as I looked at the octopus who looked like he was set on fire.

And I was positive I wasn't the only one who thought that about the burnt octopus.

"Even you teeth are tanned." Kimura said with amazement as he looked at the octopus' black tanned teeth.

"So much for picking up your expression." Okano said with a deadpanned look.

Isogai then proceeds to tell the octopus that we're going to start the assassination by having dinner on a shipboard restaurant.

A smirk came onto my face since I remembered the octopus is prone to motion sickness, the octopus get up and heads towards the restaurant.

We all watched his form walking towards the place wondering how he can still be energetic after all the activities we had him go through.

Stretching my sore limbs, we all proceeded towards the shipboard restaurant, following behind the burnt octopus.

"Here we are, in the shipboard we've rented out." Isogai said as he held a tray up with a wine glass on top of it.

I was leaning on my chair, sitting together with Nagisa and Karma. I was hungry and was getting a bit impatient, but I endured it since this was for the assassination.

"Let's take out time to savor our meal as we take in the night sea." He continues with a smile.

"I see... First you'll get me seasick to weaken my capabilities, eh?" The octopus said.

"Of course, that's assassination 101." Isogai said with a confident look in his eyes.

"But, will it work really well?" The burnt octo said as he takes the wine glass of the tray Isogai was holding.

"Seasickness is no match for a teacher who's all pumped up anticipating an assassina-" The burnt octo said with a smug and egotistical tone, but was then cut off by his students.

"YOU'RE TOO DARK!" We all exclaimed towards him, making the burnt seafood realize how dark he really is.

"Am I really that dark?" Korosensei asks us.

"Forget about seeing your expressions, we can't even tell which is the front part of you body. You're teeth are also tanned making it difficult for us to really tell if we're talking to eye to eye or just staring at the back of your head." I said as I pointed my finger towards him.

"It's confusing, do something will you?" Megu says.

The octopus does his 'Nyurufufu' laugh and proceeds to remind us about his molting thing, he then zooms out the restaurant and returns looking like his normal yellow octopus self.

"There! Back to normal." He says. 

"That's your once-a-month molt!" Fuwa exclaims.

"I tend to save it for particularly sticky situations, but...." He says holding his shed skin, but then realizes what he just did.

"AAHHHH!!" He shrieks as he looked at his shed skin with wide eyes.

The octopus starts sobbing to himself saying how he only molts once a month.

I face palmed to myself wondering how he could forget that his molting thing could save his life during this assassination.

Don't take it the wrong the way, I'm grateful for his stupidity, but how the hell have we not killed this screw up yet?!

-time skip-

After we ate, we left the ship and back to shore. The octopus was deflated and was walking with a long stick he found to help him keep his balance.

I couldn't stop laughing due to how I kept imagining a long white beard on his face, as we walked we arrived at one of the spots where the real assassination attempt begin.

We all entered the floating chapel and went to our planned places, Mimura created a video especially made just for the octopus, I also helped with most of the footage that was in the video.

We had so much fun creating the video and I couldn't stop laughing as we created it. 

Okajima proceeds to turn the lights off and the TV inside the chapel started playing the video Mimura and I made.

3rd POV

The video showed embarrassing footage about Korosensei, and he definitely got distracted due to the humiliation he had by the footage that was shown.

A perverted octopus reading porn, dressing up as a woman, dressing up as different people to get free tissues...

Just to fry them and eat it.

Everyone could hear the embarrassed shrieks Korosensei let out as he watched the video. Everyone inside the chapel looked at each other, knowing that everything was going to plan.

An hour passed by and the video finally finishes, Korosensei laid onto his chair, his head becoming a deflated balloon due to the embarrassment he had received from the video.

"I am dead, I'm dead.." Korosensei weakly said with an old man tone.

"For all that stuff to be out in the open, I can't go on living..." He continued as he laid there looking like an old man who's about to lose his life.

"Now, as you watched that whole hour of our top-secret video. Did you notice anything Korosensei?" Isogai's recorded voice said as it was heard coming out the TV.

When Korosensei heard that, he came back to his senses and started to take notice of his surroundings.

He looked down and noticed water seeping through and slightly flooding the floors, causing Korosensei's tentacles to become swollen.

'Impossible. I didn't notice anyone pouring any water in!' Korosensei thought as he stared at the water swelling his tentacles.

'That must mean..' He says finally realizing what caused the water.

'It's a high tide!' He exclaims.

"Someone musta shortened the support pilings on this chapel." Terasaka said as he made his way towards Korosensei.

7 students were left in the chapel together with Korosensei, they all held their guns. confidence and determination filling them up and they positioned themselves.

The 7 students surrounded him as they all held their guns tightly, the students were Rio, Okuda, Isogai, Terasaka, Hazama, Yoshida, and Muramatsu.

"After getting seasick, getting embarrassed, and taking in sea water..." Rio said as she and the others made their way closer to Korosensei.

"It sure made you slow down quite a bit, huh?" Rio finished as a smirk made it's way to her lips.

The 7 all pointed and aimed their guns towards the octopus, ready to shoot.

"Now for the main event. A promise is a promise, no dodgin' now!" Terasaka said with a grin.

'A valiant effort. But I know where the snipers are.' Korosensei thought as he became cautious of the direction behind him.

"Commence operation." Ritsu said, signalling everyone that the real assassination has begun.

"Fire!" Isogai exclaimed telling the other 6 to shoot.

As the seven of them shoot Korosensei's tentacles, the walls of the chapels bursts and was removed from their posts.

The cause of their removal were 5 motorboats that were driven by Karma, (Y/n), Kayano, Hara, and Takebayashi.

"Did it come apart?!" Kayano exclaimed as she continued to drive.

"Woohoo!!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she continued to drive further.

35 seconds has passed and the next stage was starting, the rest of the students suddenly emerged from the waters and were flying with the help of fly boards.

They held onto each other and flew above Korosensei creating a hyrdaulic cage, which surprised the teacher.

"Korosensei doesn't do well with sudden change to his environment." Nagisa informs.

"From the chapel to a cage of water!" Sugino says.

"It'll confuse his weakened tentacles and lower his reaction speed even further!" Maehara exclaims.

The 7 students from the chapel, plus Ritsu were now surrounding Korosensei. They aimed their guns at him and proceeded to shoot.

However, they did not hit him. Instead they created a barrier surrounding Korosensei with the use of bullets, causing all his paths to be blocked with a hail of bullets

"And that's not all!" Rio exclaims as a grin was plastered on her face.

In the ocean, there was Chiba and Hayami positioning their aim towards the octopus.

Turns out the ones Korosensei smelled a while ago were dummies infused with Chiba and Hayami's scent.

By alerting Korosensei towards the shore while in the chapel, and changing the setting to a water cage, they have created a whole new sniping target!

"Game over desu~" Ritsu says as she did a shooting motion with her hand, signalling the two snipers to shoot.

As the two shoot their shot...

An explosion was created.

#################

MUST READ!!

Hello Reader-sans!!!

It's been quite some time since I updated...

Anyways, I'm going to my cousin's place for Christmas and New years.

And the problem is, they got no WIFI.

I know, what kind of place doesn't have WIFI?!?

My cousin's place.

Which meant I won't be able to update.

BUT!!!

I'll try to find ways!

And I'll be sure to post a Christmas special and OUR BABY KARMA'S BIRTHDAY CHAPTER!!

So stay tuned for that!! 

Well, I'm out! (~030)~

CIAO!!

~Nekochinchin :3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.3K 200 10
#Completed Follows the timeline ten years after The Perverted Octopus Is Reborn's Brother setting. This follows the happenings in the Vongola Decimo...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
138K 4.4K 107
You move to Konoha for work and you become a babysitter for Naruto...but what happens when you meet his bestfriends older brother. Slight BNHA crosso...
172 0 19
Ema Hinata always wanted a big family, even growing up with two older sisters. Fortunately their father remarries and now the three sisters have thir...