You're a Mind Fuck, Babe

De frerardheartpains

Frank Iero makes a comment that he probably shouldn't have and gets stuck in detention with his fiery psychol... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Destroya
Chapter 2: So Why Don't You Blow Me... A Kiss
Chapter 3: I'm So Dirty, Babe
Chapter 4: If You Look In The Mirror And Don't Like What You See...
Chapter 5: The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest to Lead
Chapter 6: Juliet Loves the Beat and the Lust it Commands
Chapter 7: Clean Me Off
Chapter 8: Mama
Chapter 9: The World Is Ugly
Chapter 10: I'm Not Okay
Chapter 11: Teenagers
Chapter 12: Get Up And Go
Chapter 13: Aw Sugar
Chapter 14: Your Starless Eyes Remain
Chapter 15: It's Not Loving If It's Just Fucking
Chapter 16: Kiss Me, You Animal
Chapter 17: Don't Return To Me, My Love
Chapter 18: This Is Not The End For Us
Chapter 19: 3, 2, 1, We Came To Fuck
Chapter 20: Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat
Chapter 21: Trust Me
Chapter 22: We Are Young And We Don't Care
Chapter 23: Maybe They'll Leave You Alone But Not Me
Chapter 24: I Don't Believe In You
Chapter 25: I Sometimes Stare For Hours
Chapter 26: Baby
Chapter 27: Well I've Been Holding On Tonight
Chapter 28: You Might Wake Up And Notice You're Someone You're Not
Chapter 29: Everything's About To Change
Chapter 31: I Do It All For You
Chapter 32: Tell Me I'm a Bad Man
Chapter 33: I Can't Seem To Get My Shit Together
Chapter 34: And Down We Go
Chapter 35: Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating
Chapter 36: I'm Already Under Your Skin
Chapter 37: Are You Near Me?
Chapter 38: Every Star Fall Brought You To Tears
Chapter 39: I've Given It All Away
Chapter 40: Maybe We Took This Too Far
Chapter 41: Just Hold Me And Tell Me That I'm Everything You Need
Chapter 42: What a Catch
Chapter 43: This City Is Haunted By Ghosts From Broken Homes
Chapter 44: Tell Me What Your Worst Fears Are, I Bet They Look A Lot Like Mine
Chapter 45: Press My Lips Against Your Back Like They Could Take Away Its Pain
Chapter 46: How Tired Am I Of Being Scared?
Chapter 47: Show Me What Love Looks Like
Chapter 48: From The Razor To The Rosary
Chapter 49: The Words Won't Come Out
Chapter 50: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Chapter 51: Every Snowflake's Different Just Like You
Chapter 52: These Words Are Knives That Often Leave Scars
Chapter 53: The Light Behind Your Eyes
Chapter 54: I Held You Close As We Both Shook
Chapter 55: Where Is Your Boy Tonight?
Chapter 56: Kiss The Ring
Chapter 57: Call Me A Safe Bet, I'm Betting I'm Not
Chapter 58: I Love Him So Much It Just Turns To Hate
Chapter 59: Your Knife, My Back. My Gun, Your Head.
Chapter 60: Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 61: Baby, Can You See Through The Tears
Chapter 62: Some Patients Can't Be Saved But That Burden's Not On You.
Chapter 63: Haven't We Suffered Enough?
Chapter 64: The Bite of the Teeth of that Ring On My Finger
Chapter 65: You Are Perfect Porcelain
Chapter 66: The End.
Sequel

Chapter 30: This Means War

8.2K 320 578
De frerardheartpains

Over the next three weeks, I've grown quite fond of Fletcher. As much as he pukes, cries and shits all the time, he's cute and fun to have around. He's really kicking our asses and Gerard and I's sex drive has been at an all time low. I haven't seen Gerard half as often as I usually did because he hasn't been at school. I see him after school some nights if I'm lucky. He'll be heading back any time now. My mom hasn't brought him back up in conversation since we had dinner a couple weeks ago. I'm glad for that. Gerard's been tutoring me when he can. Brendon hasn't bothered us much at all. He's been getting into a lot of fights at school though and I feel sorry for him. Not as sorry as I feel for Mikey though. We still haven't heard from him but we're still taking care of his baby. I'm sure if we tried hard enough, we could find him but we're all too busy to track him down.

Tomorrow's my birthday and it's on a Monday which really sucks but what can you do? I'm probably just gonna go as a Frankenstein monster as a clever joke. But today, I'm hanging out with Fletcher and Gerard at the park for a picnic. I feel like we're already a married couple with a child. The sun is out and the leaves are dancing in the wind as they fall gently to the ground. People with their dogs go by and parents with their children. It's a picturesque scene for such a dangerous town. I lay back on the blanket we have laid out. The sun burns my eyes so I close them. There's a sudden weight on my stomach and I'm forced to open my eyes, squinting and trying to shield my eyes from the sun with my hand. Gerard set Fletcher down on me.

"It's your turn to hold him, you already ate," he laughs. I sit up, picking Fletcher up carefully and holding him. I watch Gerard as he eats his sandwich, admiring the silence. I usually don't enjoy silence but after three weeks of either hearing Fletcher cry or teenagers shouting, I've grown to love it.

Once Gerard finishes his sandwich, we pack up and leave. We head back to Gerard's place and find Mikey sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes, looking like shit. Gerard really needs to change his locks.

"Mikey? What's wrong? Where have you been? Are you okay?" Gerard asks the second he closes the door.

"I was scared and I fucked up and I-I just wanted to see him. How is he?" Mikey replies.

"He's good. He's a pain in the ass but we still love him," Gerard answers.

"I'm so sorry," Mikey cries. I hand Fletcher to Mikey so he can hold him and Mikey starts to cry even harder. I help Mikey position his arms to make sure Fletcher won't fall.

"You're not even out of high school but you're still taking better care of him than I am. I'm so so sorry to the both of you." Neither Gerard nor I reply.

"Look, I've found this place where I can take care of Fletcher in a safe environment with less crime rates and stuff to protect him, you know? So I came here to take him with me. I know that I should've never left but I'm here to fix that. I want to be in my son's life," Mikey explains. As much as I wish I could, I can't stop him. He stands up with Fletcher in his arms. He moves towards the crib and sets Fletcher in it. I stand there completely stunned and unable to move as he begins to pick up Fletcher's toys and pack up his things. I wish I could protest but I can't. No words will leave my mouth and I can't get my limbs to function. Gerard looks just as stunned as I am and just as paralyzed.

"I already have a nursery set up so I won't need a lot of these things. Thanks for not resisting," Mikey says while pushing past is and leaving with Fletcher. I go to lunge towards him but Gerard grabs my wrist firmly, stopping me.

Mikey closes the door behind him and I collapse to the floor. I start crying. I don't really know why. Fletcher wasn't really mine. But I loved him as though he was. Who knows when we'll be able to see him again. Gerard sits on the floor beside me, his eyes are glassy. He pulls his knees into his chest. I stop crying and sit there completely numb. As much as it hurts that he's gone, I feel a little better not having to worry every five seconds if he needs to be fed or have his diaper changed. But it wasn't all that bad. He was cute. He looked kinda like Mikey but with bright blue eyes.

I stand up and help Gerard to his feet. I walk him over to the couch and we both collapse onto it together. He holds me in his arms and kisses my shoulder softly. Not in a sexual way, just in a 'it'll be okay' way. In a Gerard way.

"I think I want to be alone tonight," Gerard whispers in my ear. I understand why, it still alienates me a little but I get up and walk out. I look up at the sky outside as I light a cigarette. It's my last smoke. It's snowing as I shakily put the cigarette between my lips. It's only October why the fuck is it snowing?

Once I've finished my cigarette, I head home. The sun has completely set by the time I get home. My mom is asleep on the couch so I just head up to my bedroom and fall asleep.

I wake up and don't bother with dressing up. I love dressing up, I'm just not in the mood today. I get to school with a good five minutes before class and I start heading to class early.

I spot Gerard and I suppose he didn't have a reason to not work again, seeing as the reason he wasn't coming is no longer here. At first, I don't notice what he's wearing but once I do, my jaw drops. He's wearing a skimpy bunny outfit. The outfit is pink and tight. Oh God is it ever tight. Is that even dress code appropriate? Oh God, all I can think of is all the things I'm going to do to him in that outfit. I bite my lip as I walk past him, trying to ignore him.

I barely get through my first period class because all I can think about is how tight that outfit was on his skin. I didn't even get a glance at his ass. I bet it looks great.

It's finally my free period and I race over to Gerard's class. He's looking through some papers on his desk when I barge in, closing the door behind me.

Gerard turns around and I stare at the little pompom tail that is attached to his ass as he shakes it. I smile before walking over to smack his ass. He mock gasps. He turns back to face me before smashing his lips to mine and lifting my legs around his waist. He sets me on his desk and starts rubbing my hips. His hand slides under my shirt and lifts it off of me. His hands are back on my skin, gripping it tightly as he slips his tongue in my mouth. He slides my pants and boxers off, letting them fall to the ground. He gets onto his knees and I stand up, leaning against the desk. He takes my dick in his mouth and I grip his hair tightly, accidentally knocking the bunny ears to the floor. I watch as his head bobs up and down on me and I lean back, moaning his name. He pulls back to run his thumb over my tip and I moan. He runs his hand up and down on me a couple times before I feel his mouth wrap around me again. I thrust deep into his mouth, groaning.

"Fuck..." I moan as I come in his mouth. He swallows and stands up.

I pull on all of my underwear and my pants as well as something else, Gerard's bunny ears.

"Wanna head out since you have lunch after anyway? We can go get something to eat," Gerard offers. I nod. We go out to his car and drive to Starbucks. I get a cheese Danish and a pumpkin spice latte. Gerard gets a cookie and some coffee. He keeps checking the time every minute or so so the minute we're finished eating, we head back to school.

I head to my class, knowing that it was one more until psychology.

The entire class is full of my mind wandering back to Gerard's ass and his lips. His body in general is heaven.

When it's finally time for psychology, I race out of this class and to Gerard's to hopefully get a kiss before having to watch him teach in that outfit. I close the door behind me when I get there and thank God he's alone. I walk over to him and kiss him.

I walk over to my desk and sit down as the rest of class comes in. A few people laugh or comment on Gerard's costume. Nobody really dressed up this year. Once the whole class is seated, Gerard takes attendance before smirking and talking.

"Today is Frank's birthday so why don't we sing him happy birthday," he suggests. Fuck no. Everybody starts singing and a kid dressed as an ape throws a piece of paper at me. I open it and it says 'happy birthday, fag'. The maturity level in this class is obviously very high. When everybody is done singing the stupid song, Gerard gets to actually teaching and leaves me alone for the rest of class.

The bell rings and the class clears out.

"You're coming over tonight, right?" Gerard asks.

"Do you want me to just wait for you and carpool?"

"Sure."

He erases the words on the board and puts some papers away in a binder before grabbing his jacket and we head out. We get to his place soon enough and by the time we're at his apartment, he's making out with me while he's trying to unlock the door. We get inside and he locks the door behind him. He lifts my legs around his waist and carries me into his room. He lays me down on his bed.

"Take off your clothes and turn over" he orders. I do as he asks, slowly taking off my clothes and turning over.

He starts rubbing my back and leaving soft kisses along my spine. It feels so good. He moves his hands lower and starts massaging my ass, which I must admit, feels super fucking amazing. Who knew my ass was so tense? He flips me over and begins to kiss me while gripping my hips, pulling me into him. He grinds into me and I let out a soft moan. He slips of his costume, leaving him in nothing but stockings that go about three quarters up his thigh. He pushes himself into me and I groan. He begins to move in and out of me, pushing harder with each thrust.

"G-Gerard," I moan. I arch my back as he grunts, pressing into me deeper. He picks up his speed as the minutes flow on. As it becomes more intense, I find myself struggling to hold off on my release. His mouth hangs open, swearing almost more often than he breathes. His hair tangled with sweat touching my shoulder. He thrusts in one or two more times before he comes, groaning loudly. He rides it out as I curl my hand around myself, letting the orgasm come and when it does, it rocks my body as I moan his name. He pulls out and slides a pair of boxers on. He heads out of the room in boxers and stockings.

I pull my pants back on and follow him out of the room. I walk over to we're he's standing, near the table.

He takes the cover off a box and reveals some cake and on it it says 'Happy Birthday, Frank, the biggest ass on earth'. That must've cost quite a bit, you pay by the letter. I pick up a piece in my hands and smear it on his face.

"You're supposed to eat it," Gerard laughs. I stand on my tip toes and start licking it off his face.

"It's pretty good," I say, licking my fingers. He laughs and throws some cake at me.

"This means war!" I shout, laughing. I pick up another piece of cake and throw it at him. He moves around, trying to dodge me as I throw cake at him. I move around the table with a piece of cake in my hand and launch it at him. He throws a piece at me and I gasp as it hits me straight in the face. I try to wipe off the cake as I'm trying to throw some at him and I completely miss. We keep going around the table, throwing cake at each other. At least it tastes good.

We run out of cake to throw at each other and we lay down in the cake together. We're both panting from having run around launching chunks of dessert at each other.

"I got you something," Gerard says, standing up and picking up a box before giving it to me. I open the box revealing a pack of cigarettes, some strawberries and whipped cream, a painting of the grass rest stop location and a drawing of a broken car. I look up at Gerard who has this excited look on his face with his scrunches up nose.

"Is this your way of asking if I'll go on a road trip with you?"

-----------
A/N I should've called the baby Pete because he camez, then he wentz.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.1K 2.6K 33
Eren Yeager had always been a child. From birth to the day he died. He lived with a selfish, childish dream to find freedom. Yet, freedom was a manif...
2.8K 210 24
"We may not be murders but we're no angels" Ranked number 3 in Elkie Ranked number 10 in jungilhoon
427K 23.2K 36
[completed] in which michael finds himself falling for the schools biggest fuckboy. awkward! michael fuckboy! luke - © 2016 | -riptidemuke | all rig...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...