Fairytale~~A Zodiac Story

By just_libra

Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagitta... More

Intro
Ch.1
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Chapter 26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
ch.40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Special chapter

Ch.2

9.1K 212 310
By just_libra

“Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.”

— Dory (Finding Nemo

Just like any other teenager, the zodiacs had their own small group of friends.

The first group included: Gemini, Libra, Cancer and Pisces. They met back when they were little kids in one of the many balls their parents attended.

Flashback
The small seven year old girl ran around the ball room searching for her parents. The room was filled with tall, fancy looking strangers. It was the first time she had attended to a ball but there was no other option since the ball took place in her own castle.

The little girl stopped searching. She was exhausted and bored. She decided to look for her pet tiger instead. She was sure he'd be sleeping over in the giant balcony.

The girl was surprised to see two other kids there. There was a girl with long black hair just like hers but this girl had bright blue eyes that shined with the moonlight. She was petting Libra's pet tiger. The other kid was a boy. He was a cute little boy who seemed both enthusiastic and scared about the tiger.

"hi! I see you've met Rajah. I'm libra," she extended her hand for them to shake. The little boy was the first one to shake it.

"Pisces," libra thought he smelled funny. The smell reminded her of the sea but she didn't mention it. She didn't want to come of as rude or for him to misinterpret it and think she meant he smells like fish.

The other girl hugged Libra instead of shaking her hand. "I'm Cancer. Nice to meet you,"

Two hours later, the three little kids had become best friends. They talked and laughed all night until they got hungry. Libra showed them the way to the kitchen.

"your castle is so pretty! It's a lot more different than mine," Pisces said as he looked around.

"ooh can we visit your castle Pisces? I'd love to visit all the castles in the world!" Cancer chuckled.

"here," Libra pushed the door open with both her small hands revealing  a kitchen filled with chefs.

In the corner though, there was another boy. His skin and eyes were darker just like the woman standing next to him. She was arguing with another chef about ingredients but libra didn't listen. She was staring at the boy.

Without announcing where she was going, she left her two friends at the chocolate fountain and walked towards the boy.

"hi! I'm libra. Why are you sitting there all alone?" she took a seat next to him. The boy was surprised at her sudden arrival but he gave her a smile.

"I'm Gemini. I dont know anyone so I stayed with my mom," he pointed a finger towards his mom who had taken the place of the current chef.

"come on! I'll introduce you to my friends," libra grabbed Gemini's hand and pulled him towards the chocolate fountain.

End of flashback

The next group includes: Taurus, Sagittarius, Virgo and Aries. These zodiacs met back in kindergarten.

Flashback
Taurus smiled as he saw his two best The friends, Aries and Virgo. They were on the swings singing and laughing.

He was holding onto his goldfish tightly as he walked up to them. Before he could reach them, a couple of boys pushed him back making him fall to the ground.

"little Taurus fell! Oh no! He's gonna cry like a little girl! He only hangs out with girls after all," the tallest one laughed. Taurus rolled his eyes before looking at his left hand. The goldfish bag was still closed so his precious snack was safe. That's all he cared about. "what are you gonna do about it huh?"

Before Taurus could reply, a curly haired ginger girl punched the boy. The bully held onto his nose and whined.

"leave him alone or the next time I'm breaking something more painful," she glared at them. The boys ran away, the tallest crying.

The girl extended her hand to Taurus to help him up. Taurus gladly accepted it. "thank you. That was really brave of you. I'm Taurus by the way,"

"Sagittarius but call me Sag. And no problem. I just hate bullies,"

"would you like to meet my friends?" Taurus asked her. He noticed how she was just standing next to him akwardly. It made him assume that she didn't have any friends yet. It was the first day of school after all.

"sure!"

"Virgo, Aries, this is my new friend Sagittarius. She punched Troy and now his nose is bleeding," Taurus whispered the last part. Truth is, it was rare for any royal to do something violent.

"oh my gosh! I would've loved to see that! I'm Aries! Your new best friend! You need to tell me everything about how you punched him! How did it feel? Did he cry? Why did you do it? How strong was-"

"calm down Aries... Jeez.. I'm Virgo and I make sure that Aries doesn't get in trouble often. I also bring yummy cookies every Friday,that I'm willing to share with my friends!" Virgo have her a big toothy grin.

"cookies? I love cookies! And to answer your question Aries, it felt awesome! I punched him because he pushed Taurus and made fun of him. Troy is a jerk and I won't hesitate to give him a taste of his own medicine!"

"wow I love your accent! Are you... Scottish?" Virgo asked to which Sagittarius nodded.

"my goldsish is safe," Taurus smiled down at the small bag making the three girls laugh.

End of flashback.

The last group consists of only descendants of villains. This group includes: Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio and Capricorn. They met at the park.

Flashback

Scorpio pulled a chair with him, placing it infront of his large window. He had the perfect view of the park from there. His mother didn't allow him to go there. She didn't like for him to interact with other kids. None of them were like Scorpio so his mother was afraid of how they'd treat him.

Scorpio saw a little boy swinging alone as tears fell down his rosy cheeks. It wasn't the first time Scorpio saw this boy. It wasn't the first time he saw this boy crying.

Scorpio used to feel bad for him. One day he told his mother about him. He asked her why he was sad all the time. His mother replied saying that it was none of his business. The boy was simply a crybaby that wasn't strong enough for this cruel world. She told him to stop pitying the boy and continue studying dark magic.

Scorpio couldn't help it. Every time he saw the boy arrive at the park he would go to his window. He no longer pitied him but he was curious.

One day, Scorpio saw something different. Instead of the lonely boy, he saw a girl and another boy. The boy was teasing the girl but she replied with a Sassy comment evertime. Atleast thats what it looked like from Scorpio'S point of view.

It looked like they were having fun. Scorpio wanted to join them. He had never met anyone other than his mother and her bird. He was eager to meet someone new.

He opened the window slowly before climbing down a dead tree. Villains never cared about nature. They had gotten used to seeing plants dead.

Scorpio didn't think he'd get in trouble. If it were the sad boy who he'd be visiting, then his mother would be upset.

Scorpio walked up to the two kids. He wasn't sure what he would say but he didn't care. He had made it this far.

He stood in front of them not saying a word.

"do you need something?" the girl asked him. Scorpio opened his mouth, still not sure of what he'd say but he closed it when he saw the sad boy approach.

"oh hi," he gave them a small smile before taking a seat on the swings.

Scorpio sat next to him. Maybe he could figure out shy the boy cried so much.

"I'm Scorpio. I've seen you cry often. I live over there," he pointed a finger towards his window.

The boy was surprised but never the less laughed, "that's not creepy at all. I'm Leo. And the reason I'm always crying is because I only come here im upset. My mom is just..."

"terrifying?"

"yeah.. She's done horrible things and she keeps doing them,"leo shrugged.

"I heard you were talking about terrifying parents," the girl sat down on the floor in front of Leo. "I'm Aquarius by the way,"

"Scorpio and this is Leo," he nodded.

"I'm Capricorn. I also have a shitty parent," he gave them a small smile.

Maleficent wasn't happy when she found out Scorpio had left the house without telling her but Scorpio didn't care. That day was the best day of his life so far.

End of flashback

The royals had met each other before. Even if they weren't friends. Balls often took place in the East and being descendants of the most famous royals meant they had to attend. The villains though, they only knew each other. They only knew how to respect and care for each other.

Either way, they would have to get along somehow because they'd be living in the same mansion for a whole year.

Every year twelve students get assigned to live in the mansion. That is until the twelve chosen ones are found. 

They say it's for them to get to know each other better for the next few years but the only people who know the real reason are the queens, Cinderella and Maleficent.

Cinderella rules the East while Maleficent rules the West.

ARIES POV
Hello there, I'm Aries daughter of rapunzel. When you first look at me you'd see the resemblance but why is my hair not as long as my mother's? Well I cut it.

Anyways, I was not the first person to get to the mansion. There were two guys and three girls there already. I inspected them quickly to see if I recognized them. With our parents being royalty, there were many balls in which we would meet each other.
I recognized Virgo, Libra, Cancer, Gemini and Taurus.

"hey yall,"I yelled out so they would notice my presence. All of their heads turned to look at me.

" Aries!" virgo ran over to hug me. When we were told we would live in mansion together for an entire year we were ecstatic to say the least. We were very lucky. We were paired up with all of our friends (Taurus, Virgo and Sag)! "I'm so glad you're here!"

Taurus ran up to me before picking me up and spinning me around. He always did this whenever we saw each other. He knows I hate it which makes him do it more! "hey Aries!"

When I finally touched the ground I turned to the other royals in the room. Cancer gave me a warm smile and waved at me. We had ever talked much but I liked her.

Gemini and Libra were talking to each other but stopped when I arrived. They started walking towards me. Libra was also sweet. She was always friendly even if we didn't know each other much. Gemini in the other hand, was annoying. He was always saying something stupid during class which is why I always replied to him with an insult. He'd reply back with sarcasm and it would end up in an endless loop of insults.

"hey blondie,"

"hey frog face," I gave him a sarcastic smile.

No one's pov

AN hour later, pisces and sagittarius arrived. So far no villains had arrived and they were happy for it. They had ever met a villain before. They had seen them on TV because of the fairy news but they had never met one face to face.

"don't get me wrong, Im glad the villains aren't here yet but why aren't they here?" Pisces asked. All of the signs were sitting in the living room talking and eating some cookies Gemini and Libra baked.

"they're villains after all. They probably want to act rebellious and be late,"cancer explained.

"what she means is that Scorpio is probably casting spells at innocent people, aquarius is stealing voices, Leo is staring at himself, and Capricorn is planning on how to take over the world with his shitty excuse of a father," Sagittarius joined the conversation.

"you know, it's rude to talk shit about people behind their backs. Specially if you are supposed to have manners, being a princess and all," Leo's voice..

"you should learn from us and talk shit in front of the person," aqua said.

The royals turned around slowly to face the four villains standing together.

"great, they're here already," libra said as she looked away from them.

"watch your words!" Cap spat out. She rolled her eyes. Libra never liked it when someone told her to do something when she knew it wasn't right.

Capricorn got mad and started walking towards her but Scorpio stopped him. He walked infront of them and took a hold of libra's neck, "you better respect us princess. We'll be here for a long time and you don't want us as enemies," his grip on libra's throat was strong but he let go after hearing her whimper.

"the fuck is wrong with-" Gemini was about to punch Scorpio but Libra pushed him away. She was scared that he would hurt her best friend.

Gemini turned to look angrily at Scorpio again ready to fight him.

"that was a warning. Cross the line and something worse than getting choked will happen ," Capricorn said before they walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 170 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...
19.9K 380 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...
5.6K 137 18
Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29-08-23) #1 in zodiacs (14-04-24) #2 in Li...