13th Doctor OneShots

By JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... More

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

A future visit?

71 6 11
By JessicaSongAQ

"Pa?" J smiles at the Doctor.

"Mhm?" She hums as she eats a custard cream

"I'm going to go visit some friends today" she smiles letting The Doctor know.

"Alrighty where to luv?" She finishes her biscuit.

"Oh no your fine, I fixed my Vortex Manipulator", she smiles back at The Doctor.

"Really? Nasty Travel that, and we are in the Tardis anyways", The Doctor says getting another biscuit from the despiser.

"I'm sure, don't worry" J laughs typing in her coordinations, The Doctor walks to her.

"Let me know when you will be home" she hugs her daughter.

"I will Pa, Thank you" J hugs The Doctor back, and presses down and within moments she is gone.

After she leaves the Doctor looks around, no one is in the Console now but her, she feels her hearts sink, then a flash comes to her right she smiles and turns, thinking J changed her mind.

Unfortunately it was not J, but it was in fact, "River" The Doctors eye's brighten at the sight of her wife.

"Hello", The Doctor smiles and within union says

"Sweetie" with River, River raises her Eyebrow at her and laughs.

She goes up to the Doctor and Kisses her sweetly on the lips, The Doctors hands stay in the air for a quick moment before she finds herself placing them on Rivers hips.

"Still not sure what to do with those hands dear?" River laughs at her wife.

"Ahh, I do so luv", she thinks and looks into Rivers eye, "Shh" The Doctor laughs Booping Rivers Nose.

River almost snorts are her wife, as she laughs.

"Hey Doc", Graham says,

In comes the gang.

"River", Yaz smiles at her,

"Yaz" River laughs, " and Ryan" She smiles greeting them.

"Hello, we haven't seen you in some time" He says back.

"Ahh, you see. Plenty of reasons for that, where is my daughter then? I've missed her" River says Smiling but the Doctor could see the hurt in her eyes, the pain River must feel, she misses her daughter and can't see her everyday when she herself can.

"Ahh" The Doctor smiles softly, "You literally just missed her, She has gone off to meet some friends" She smiles given some sympathy Rivers way.

"Mhm" River hums, "Well where are we then?" She wonders.

Ryan, Yaz and Graham watch the Doctor and River exchange Diary's, they decided to go out and have some lunch including the Gang.

River wanted to try and wait and see if she could catch her daughter before going.

They got to this pub, it was around 12:58pm, lunchtime menus was up, they find a booth table to sit at. There was a young woman up at bar.

She had on some deep Purple Docs, and Ripped black jeans, she wore a black t-shirt with Rick and Morty on it, she also had a hoodie on, a zipper one, it was a shade of deep Purple as well, her hair however was a dark reddish, but you could tell she had on a wig.

She seemed about in her early or late twenties.

Her eyes lock with Rivers and she smiles warmly at her, she then looks to the Gang and The Doctor she grins and jumps down heading in their direction.

"Incoming" River says looking at the Doctor as she looks to what River was on about she smiles at the young woman coming their way.

"What are you lot doing here?" The Woman said, not trying to be rude but the tone came across that way.

"Excuse me?" River was the first time reply.

"Mhm, okay, right" The girl scratches her head, "Wrong humans" She laughs awkwardly, "Did I really just say that" She said as she turned to walk away thinking she said that in her head but, oh no, she never.

"Yup you just did" Ryan laughs.

She turns back to them, "Alrighty" Her eyes go wide as an arm wrapped around her, she gulps as her eyes pop she turns to the person to her side.

"You alright babe?" The older man says "What are you doing?" He kisses her cheek but she pulls him away.

"Not here" She looks at him.

"Awk, common Jessica" he sighs "You make me wait so long, just for a drink, and I just want to get you home and have a little fun" She turns from him. She was thankfully he said Jessica but at the same time seriously not so.

"Miss Song" She sighed knowing she is screwed, she looks back to him "Don't you want a bit of fun?".

"Later," she rolls her eyes as he kisses her on the lips quickly "Go back to the bar, gin for me thanks" And he does.

"So umm, awkwardness" she turns to the table.

"Song? River?" Graham asks "Do you have another daughter?" She shakes her head.

"No, only J, but her birth name that me and the Doctor was originally going to name her was Jessica Song but we allowed her parents to name her" she looks to the girl, with sadness in her eyes yet proudly knowing she was taken good care of by the woman she left her daughter with.

"Well you know surprise" J, She laughs awkwardly scratching her head.

"J?" The Doctor realises.

"Look," she goes to speak but the Doctor gets up.

"Sit" she says, J does what she is told.

"Why the wig?" Graham asks "and why don't you look like J?" He wonders confused.

"Regeneration, and because after I regenerated my hair went back to Purple I mean I dyed it" she laughs.

"So why the wig?" Yaz now wonders.

"So he doesn't know, and the fact you lot know it's a wig shows his intelligence" she says laughing yet a bit embarrassed.

"Who is he?" The Doctor asks.

"Well..." she makes a face "Nobody to me, that's for sure," she smiles.

"Didn't sound like nothing" River butts in as the Doctor was about to say the exact same thing.

"Or look like nothing" The Doctor says as her face scrunches.

"Ahh yeah, the thing is, well I'm on what you'd call a mission, and I have to make him think he's got lucky while a friend of mine takes back what he stole from them,'' she smiles.

River and The Doctor share a look both not happy with the fact she allowed this man to kiss her but they understand it was part of her 'Mission'.

"What did he steal?" Graham wonders curiosity within them all to know.

"Spoilers" she quotes River and laughs.

The Doctor goes to speak but was cut off, "I can't tell you well not at the moment not in your Timeline don't worry in mine you guys know."

This makes River and The Doctor feel better, knowing that they will know in their future J tells them.

"How did you regenerate" Ryan asks

J laughs awkwardly, "Can't tell you that one." She smiles.

"Okay, okay, here" the man comes back with her drink. "Do you know these people?" He wonders.

J gets a ping on her phone she looks at it discreetly, The Doctor looks over catching 'It's Done, got it back xoxo' and she puts her phone in her pocket and grins widely.

"Ahh, yes I do," She points to Graham for a more believable Father "This is my Dad and some friends" She points to River and the Doctor, Ryan then Yaz.

"Oh", he says highly disappointed. "I'm going to go are you wanting to join?" He looks embarrassed yet is too self into himself, to not ask but to while asking he looks over to Graham.

"Nah, I will catch ya later. However please do go get that hair cut" she laughs smirking at him looking him up and down as he says his goodbyes.

"What an Amateur" J laughs "So what brings you lot here?" She wonders.

"Food" Graham points are the menu.

"Of course" J laughs at Graham

"And a catch up with your Mother as she just missed you in our timeline going to some of your  friends for the day" The Doctor says, "and I am really craving a fried egg sandwich with ketchup".

"Of course" J rolls her eyes and laughs "and yeah I remember this day slightly" she laughs awkwardly.

She looks over to the door, and catches one of her friends come through the door, everyone follows her eyes, it's a woman who looks older than J but most likely isn't, she has dark brown hair almost black, wearing all black as well, has a pentagram choker on, one green taper on one ear, and the other is a bright yellow. The only colour on her other than her green eyes, she also has a leather jacket on and a black what looks like crop top, you can see her almost six pack.

J gets up "I've got to go, but I will see you lot later in my own timeline" she smiles and turns around but River Stands up, and turns her back to her, she embraces her into a hug.

"Mum" J complained her friend comes over laughing.

"Mrs and Mrs Song" She smiles at River and the Doctor she is about to greet Ryan and Yaz, as Mrs and Mr Sinclair but is stopped by J.

"They don't know you yet" River lets her go and she turns to her friend "Not yet".

"Oh, okay" she smiles "I will be by the door" she goes to where she said she'd be.

"Sorry sweetie, I've just missed you, and never got to see you this morning before you left your father and the" she laughs "Fam" She air quotes.

"Hey, it grew on them" The Doctor protests.

"Mhm" J laughs, River laughs with her.

"I understand" J says, "Don't worry" she smiles and hugs her back.

"Now I have to really go now, catch y'all later" and she leaves.

They watch her and the woman leave the Bar.

They get back to what they were originally going to be doing, they order food, chat and have a pretty chill day. Graham was very excited to be able to finish his food.

They finish up heading back to the Tardis, from the outside they can hear very loud music, The Doctor rolls her eyes and sighs "J" she laughs, "At least you will get to see her River, oh and gang, do not let her know we just seen her future self" she says.

They go in and The Doctor runs to her Console turning the music down, "Hey" J laughs.

"Too loud far too loud you will burst your eardrums and think of my ship" She says more seriously near the end.

"Ahh, Nah Pa She is fine with it aren't you old girl" J says as the Tardis Hums back to her.

"See" she turns to where the rest stand seeing her mum she goes up to her and hugged her tightly River smiles warmly down at her.

"I've missed you" J says you can hear in her voice she's holding back tears.

"I've missed you too sweetie" River hugs back just as right as she has not seen her daughter in years in her own timeline.

River decided to stay for a little. The Doctor was very happy about this and so was J, The Gang was even more so happy they loved River and seeing The Doctor, J and River be a family for a couple days or however long River actually stays sounds nice to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 58
A collection of x readers and one shots from my top four fandoms. (Supernatural, Merlin, Doctor Who and Sherlock, for those who couldn't guess.) I am...
7K 124 7
After Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail. Became Kumandra again Namaari set's out to find the dragon's Crown that was lost years ago but instead sh...
20.9K 389 29
Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow fall for each other in high school and want to get married someday but tragedy strikes. Nine months later Caitlin is wit...
26.5K 1.5K 16
Waking up in pain and cold always sucks. But then having to navigate a world that doesn't have indoor plumbing or even a stove might just be worse. W...